- Text Size +

It was a Saturday afternoon and I was relaxing on the couch watching TV. I couldn't watch a channel without my sister's concerts or CD promotions popping up on the screen. I was getting pretty sick of all of the attention that she got. I'm a human being and a member of this family but everyone seems to forget that I even exist. Dad is never around, he's been gone for 2 years now making his own music in the Carribean- leaving me and Miley to fight nearly every day. When we fight she never forgets to mention that she is my little sister and she has already accomplished a billion times more than I ever will. She tells me she is a giantess compared to my metaphorically tiny self. At least, it was metaphorical.

Miley came home in a terrible mood. She came over to the couch and sat down, grabbed the remote, and changed the show I was watching.
"Hey I was watching that!" I yelled
"Yeah! You were." She taunted
She had turned the channel to a show that I actually quite enjoyed so I let it go.
But then out of nowhere she snatched the nachos I was eating and starting stuffing them into her face. I yelled for a second time. She was taunting me again.
"Thanks Jackson these are great!"
She was holding a nacho that had a long yellow string of cheese dripping from it. She held it up high, looking at me the whole time, and lowered it into her wide open mouth. She let the cheese coil on her twitching tongue, savoring every flavor. Saliva was pooling in her mouth, dripping from her teeth and tongue. She turned to face me now, mouth open with a floor of warm bumpy tongue holding the cheese and chip. Her lips were glistening and her uvula was flailing in her hot breath. I sat there speechless. She was turning her cheesy, rough, but slippery tongue around in her mouth to wrap the string of cheese around it. She was trying to gross me out, but little did she know, I was enjoying it. She stuck her tongue out once last time to present all of the dissolved cheese and chip in her mouth. There was even more saliva this time. I saw the rough area of taste buds on the back of her tongue, it too, was covered in melted cheese. She snapped her mouth shut and proceeded to tip her head back and swallow loudly. I could practically feel the food sliding down her throat, and into her stomach. I quickly pretended to be revolted.
"Youre disgusting. Take the nachos I dont want them anyways."

She laughed at my hissy fit as I stormed out.

I wanted to get even.

I took some green hair dye that I had used for hallowe'en and poured it into her shampoo bottle. She had a CD signing in a few hours and I knew she would shower before it. I had to work a few hours after so I decided to wait around for a while to see her reaction. I went to my room to get dressed. I put on my outfit and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was finished I gargled some mouthwash. Almost instantly I felt light headed. I stumbled to my room and laid down on my bed. At first I thought it was sunstroke but I then realized my bed was alot bigger, and still growing. My bed grew to the size of a football field in only a minute. But was it growing? Or was I shrinking? Yes I had! I was only about an inch tall! About the size of a tater tot. I was in a nest of my own clothes, naked. I yelled for miley but I could see she was already at me door. Smiling, holding the shampoo bottle.

She slowly strided in, she was wearing only her robe.
"Jackson, do you think I'm stupid?"
She lowered her face very, very close to me. Her nose almost touched me. She gave me a very large lick, like a dog. Starting at my crotch and sliding to my head, covering me in her gooey spit. She chuckled as she let her robe fall. As she laughed her breath blew over me and even covered me in a mist of drool, it smelled of nacho chips and cheese. I could even see a few morsels of chip stuck between her molars, they were almost as big as my head. She stood there naked, looking like a skyscraper to me.

"The great thing about being a superstar is being granted access to all the newest top secret technology" she teased "like shrink potions, for example."

She looked down at me. I was scared, humiliated, and tiny. I cant say that it was a new feeling to me but it was certainly alot stronger. She looked down on me for a second, seeing her brother so helpless and worthless. She saw a toy, a slave, and a snack.

"Jackson I'll to cut to the chase. I am going to eat you. I have already sent Dad a letter telling him that I haven't seen you for days. I told him that you went on a road trip and you didnt tell me where." She laughed.

She quickly leaned down, grabbed me by my midsection, and popped me into her mouth. I screamed and screamed for mercy. I didn't want to be eaten by Hannah Montana, my own sister. I am human! Not food for some teenage pop singer. So what if she will be remembered and I won't? I don't deserve to be swallowed alive!

She swished me around on her tongue. Licking every part of my naked form. When she closed her mouth it was pitch black. I could only feel this slimy, massaging coffin savoring my taste. She flipped me over on my stomach. She massaged the front of me with her entire tongue. She made a point of arousing my private area. This was so wrong. She was torturing me. She wanted me to feel wrong getting turned on by my own sister. She was playing with her food. Her mouth opened and she dragged me out by my feet. She could see my throbbing erection. She smiled at it. She opened her mouth extremely wide and breathed on me. Her breath was hot again and her tongue vibrated at she wheezed. She slowly folded her tongue into a crease, and flattened it back. She did this three times before ordering me to 'fuck her mouth.'
She placed me on my knees at the front of her mouth and folded her tongue once more. She kept it there for me to fuck. I didnt want to. I wanted to save myself from being eaten. I slowly approached the warm tongue. I placed my dick between the fold and being slowly stroking into it. The hot breath of my own sister blew over me until I finally lost my load onto her tongue.

She took me out once again held me in her hand. She looked at me and grinned. "Jackson I will be in the Hall of Fame, in thousands of concerts, at many award shows, and at hundreds of A-list parties. You will only be in my mouth, my throat, and my stomach. Bye Jackson!"

I shreiked for my life, even offering myself as her personal slave for life. I cried and cried and told her that she was my sister and begged her for my life.

She shook her head, smiled, and stuck her tongue the farthest I've ever seen it go. She laid me on it feet first. She walked to the bathroom mirror and opened her mouth even wider. She was making me watch myself be swallowed. All that I could think of was the nachos she previously ate in front of me. How they slid into the abyss of her throat. I hadnt stopped screaming since she announced she was going to make me her lunch. She began tilting her tongue, preparing to let me slide down into her throat. Miley had braces on the back of her teeth that I tried to grab, but she curled her tongue even more and I failed. I slid back. Screamng, clawing, and begging, I was eaten by Hannah Montana.

I squeezed through the tight esophagus and dropped into the shallow pool of stomach acid. I was deafened by the gurgling and the moaning of my sibling. I could barely hear. I could barely see. I could barely breathe. I reached around looking for something to float on, as the acid was numbing my legs. What did I find?

Nachos.