- Text Size +

Ayane was an adept at ninja magick. In the past, she used its power to increase her strength, stamina, and her beauty. What would have been a cute 15-year old girl had become a voluptuous goddess. Men yearned for her, pursued her, and were destroyed by her in combat.

Recently, she learned of a legendary chant hidden within a mountain that was reputably guarded by oni. Seeking its power, she entered the cave but did not encounter any oni. Deep in the depths of the mountain she found an ancient tablet that described the ritual. The spell was supposed to greatly increase one's power. She cast the spell and increasing her power is just what it did. However, the transformation was delayed. It didn't affect her until the following day when she was heading to school.

When Ayane became a giantess she was horribly embarrassed and ashamed. She fled from her schoolmates, from her trainers, from her clan, and from Kasumi. She found and hid in a fertile gulley. She wept and cursed her loss. She could never rejoin the others, never kiss a boy. All her efforts and training were a waste. Even her immaculate care for her form, her glorious breasts, thin tummy, and curvacious rump wouldn't be of any use now.

She was glad that her clothes had grown with her, sparing her from that particular embarrassment. Also, the change had a strange effect on her obento box. The food had continued to grow for several hours after she arrived at her hiding spot and the rice grains were now as big as houses. She was huge herself but the box now stood hundreds of feet tall. Each day she retrieved a few grains of rice and ate them for sustenance. The grains were large in her hands, each bigger than a softball had been before her growth.

Ayane knew she was now very large, but she was not yet used to the scale of things in her new reality. She thought she must almost 100 feet tall. Soon her fear passed as did her feeling of loss. She was becoming curious as to her size and began to feel lonely and a little excited. She thought about her ninja training. Before, she could land a punch with enough force to cripple a man. She wondered what she was capable of now. She could probably destroy a mountain, or at least a skyscraper. She pulled up several old trees in the gulley and played with them like daggers. She learned that she could snap a grown tree in her hand, or even between her breasts.

She began to fantasize about crushing her enemies. In her mind's eye she imagined punching and kicking her foes, but she quickly realized she could literally crush them now. The thought stirred something within her. Her body tingled and she felt excitement in her belly. She felt an urge, a compulsion growing within her. She laid down and slept and dreamt about her newfound power.

The next day she awoke feeling alert and happy. She crept from her hiding spot and crouched around the rolling hills of the region. If she stood tall she might be seen from miles around but if she stayed low she wouldn't be seen very far. This rural region of Japan had farmlands and small towns and occasional through-traffic traveling from Tokyo to Nagasaki.

She was glancing around a hill when she spied 3 young boys playing ball in a school yard. No one else appeared to be around. She stealthily approached the boys and she saw one of the boys stiffen. Another boy threw a ball and it hit the boy in the chest and he still didn't move. The stiff schoolboy's jaw dropped and the other boys looked confusedly at him. Slowly they turned around and when they saw the giantess Ayane they too froze.

Ayane walked to the edge of the playground and stopped. She towered above the children and cast a terrible shadow over the boys and the empty school. She spoke then, "Hey, are you guys just gonna stand around?" She smiled at them warmly. The boys glanced at each other and relaxed slightly. "Wh-wh-who are y-you?" one boy asked, stepping in front of the other boys. "I'm Ayane, but you can call me Ayane-sama!" she giggled and winked at the boys. Not knowing what to do they bowed low and one of the boys groveled with his chin to the ground. "Ayane-sama!" they shouted in unison.

Ayane was enjoying this. She stared down at the pathetic young boys over her bust line. She thought of an idea. "Hey boys, do you want to see something nice?" She lightly grabbed her breasts through her shirt with both her hands and squeezed while biting her lip.

Again they looked at each other and one subconsciously groped towards his crotch. "You're so tall!" the one boy said and his voice cracked, "and beautiful!" He paused. Another boy ran beside him and said "Of course we'd like to see!" and he had a big smile on his face. "You're so cute." Ayane giggled at the boy. "Come along then, just this way." Ayane cheered them forward. She slowly walked back to her hiding place as the boys ran fast as they could to keep up with her incredible strides.

When Ayane had returned to her hiding spot she had an idea. She told the boys to stand near an old shack. She picked up some loose boulders and blocked the way they had come. She returned and looked at their faces. They seemed a little more scared now.

She giggled softly, and started to rub her clitoris through her overalls. She just watched the boys over her chest, staring right down at them as she idly stimulated herself. She wanted to stretch this out for as long as possible so she thought of a plan.

She had seen a large disused hopper train car that flipped over could function as pen for her little guests. She said to the boys coquettishly, "Now boys, I want to show you this secret one at a time, OK? Is it OK if I put you in this train car, so I can surprise you one at a time?" They agreed, although they also thought they didn't have much choice in the matter. Two of the boys she picked up effortlessly in her hand and placed some ways away and covered them with the train car. "Are you boys OK in there?" She listened. She heard two timid replies of "Yes."

She returned to the first boy now and looked at him again. She was getting really excited now, but she still wanted to savor every moment. She felt powerful and aggressive. She put herself in the tiny boy's mind and imagined what he must be feeling. He probably wants to go home, he's probably really scared. The thought sent a shiver of pleasure through her body.

"You're a cute little thing, so tiny, so weak." She trailed off. "Do you want to go home?" She asked coyly. The boy replied meekly that he did. She pretended to be hurt. "You don't want to see my surprise?" And she rubbed her enormous soft breasts again and the boy seemed unable to make up his mind.

She imagined all the delightful things she might share with these children. There were many fun things she might do with them, but she only had three of them. She started by taking off her clothing and laying it off to the side. Seeing Ayane undress the boy started to grope at his own crotch again. When Ayane was completely naked she stood towering right over him and fingered her clitoris vigorously. She started to insert her fingers into her folds a few times, and a few droplets of her juices fell down and almost hit the boy.

She made up her mind of how the first one would go. It would be a shameful death and pathetic. She lifted her right foot and hovered it over the boy. He moved away slowly. "Keep still, I have something wonderful to show you," she cooed. She brought her foot down quickly, and the boy had to curl up in the arch of her foot to avoid being crushed. She giggled again. "You're very tiny. I wouldn't want to squish you!" She moved her foot away and the boy stayed shivering on the ground. He didn't have the courage to run away. He stretched out and laid flat on the ground, as if to hide. Her excitement was almost at her maximum.

Once again she lifted her foot up above the boy, but this time it came down very slowly. She brought it down so she was just touching the boy, although to him it felt pretty heavy. He was completely pinned and unable to move an inch. He began to weep softly to himself. Ayane-sama was so beautiful, why was she teasing him?

Ayane was fingering herself quickly now and she was nearing climax. Several seconds went by as she just stood there with her beautiful foot trapping the boy. Her breasts jiggled to her motion and she opened her mouth subconsciously. A look of ecstasy and coldness filled her eyes.

She pushed down hard on her right foot and she began to orgasm. There was a tiny bit of resistance then she felt tiny things snap and break. Only the slightest dull sound could be heard. *snp* She felt a warmness spread under her foot and she watched as pinkish red slop seeped up between and around her toes. Her eyes started to black out as surges of pleasure coursed through her body. She shifted all of her weight to her foot and balanced on it. She tapped her toes in the wet mess which made a slight sticky wet sound. *plip* *plop* *plip* Then she twisted her foot around, smearing the gory stain around. Her hips bucked and her love juices ran down her leg and sprayed in spots onto the ground. She orgasmed for a full three minutes to the squished little boy.

When she was all done she took a close look at her work. Immediately a strong spike of pleasure hit her. There was nothing left of the boy but a ten foot smear on a dirt path and some red stains on her cute foot. She stood and relaxed. She felt utterly fulfilled. This was the most exciting day of her life. It felt so good, so fun, so right. She smiled to herself. She was already ready for more. "The next one then," she lilted.

She lifted the cargo cart and she called the next boy forward. She replaced the makeshift toy hold and picked up the next child. "Your friend really enjoyed his surprise, but I have an even better one for you!" She giggled and smiled glowingly at him. He smiled sheepishly back at her.

The boy noticed Ayane was completely naked and he stuck his hand into his pants and started to jack off a little. She placed the boy down in another spot and laid down facing him. Her enormous breasts were supported by the ground like great smooth pink boulders each with a perfect erect nipple. Slight vibrations ran through her bountiful resting bosom as she moved her arms. She supported herself with her arms at her sides and looked at the boy. "Is this your first time seeing a girl's breasts?" The boy stared forward at her abundant breasts and was jacking off rapidly now. "No." he gasped. "Why don't you touch them?" she said.

She spread her breasts apart slightly so the boy could stand upright in her cleavage. She told the little boy, "Go ahead, walk between them, they're really soft!" He walked up between them, still pleasuring himself as Ayane rubbed her stiff nipples with her fingertips. From the ground her breasts laid as a thick 20 feet of solid meat. So near to her breasts it was very warm and everything was a dark pink. "Touch them." she moaned to the boy. The boy seemed nearly ready to ejaculate as he reached out for her enormous left breast.

"Oh no, I can't let you do that," she said with a small laugh. She repositioned her hands on the sides of her breasts and she slammed them together around the boy. Pink juice spurted up from her cleavage and she felt little shocks between her sensitive tits as the boy's skull and rib cage snapped and collapsed. This coincided with Ayane's second orgasm of the day, but it wasn't as big as the last one. She wasn't able to finger herself at the same time as she snuffed out his little life, and she had to be satisfied rubbing her hard nipples. Her tits felt wet between them, and warm. She slapped her massive breasts together a few times to feel the stickiness and hear the sound. *plud* *plop* *pip*

She sat with her back against a hill and looked down at her beautiful massive breasts. Her cleavage was caked with the slaughtered young boy. He was now very beautiful and pink and warm. She used her fingers to wipe some of him up. She then inserted her gore-stained fingers into her sex and rubbed roughly. Waves of pleasure ran through her hot body.

This last boy she wanted to humiliate, she wanted to demean, she wanted to torture him to his limits and then snuff him out. She was powerful and she loved it. It was pure pleasure using her sexy teenage body to kill men. These boys would never have a family, never kiss a girl, they would never have a job. They would be used, disposed, and then be forgotten forever. As she fingered herself with the remains of the 2nd boy she thought up an elaborate plan, and decided it might be worth the time and effort involved. She would have a real surprise for the next boy, something truly special.

She told the last boy about the extra special surprise, but she had to prepare it for a while. She asked him to please be patient with her and it'd really be worth the wait. She left her hiding place and went to the nearest town. She went out naked and the thought of being seen with gore smeared between her boobs excited her greatly. Ayane made her way to a small close by village she knew.

She found a small group of girls that looked like young wives out on the town. She quickly pressed down on them with her hand and felt the telltale snaps and pops of bones. She lifted the mess of broken bodies to her mouth and stuffed them in. She chewed and savored the rich flavors. She thought to herself as her teeth mashed their skulls and her tongue tasted their brains that humans weren't as boring tasting as she had been led to believe. They were delicious actually. "People must be an aphrodisiac," she giggled with a mouth full of human mush. She thought of their brains filled with memories of school and husbands and children all being mashed up and going into her tummy to be digested and to join the fat in her already-luxurious breasts. Their thoughts, dreams, hopes, and desires all would be reduced to a little extra jiggle when Ayane walked. It was bliss.

She scoured the village, grabbing and devouring all those that she saw. Ayane put the last group of villagers into her cute mouth of death while they were still alive. She stuffed her mouth full and savored their screams as she chomped them into slush. She sloshed the human milkshake around her mouth, turned her head back, gargled, and swallowed. The oral stimulation gave her another tiny orgasm without even touching herself.

She returned to her hideout. Her belly was stuffed full with the yummy villagers and she felt sleepy. She reclined in the gulley. Her belly gurgled and she patted it lightly with her hand. She drifted off to sleep thinking about her plans for tomorrow.

She woke the next morning feeling very well rested, but she didn't immediately realize where she was. She remembered the previous day and her plans for today. "Yes, I am all-powerful." she thought to herself. "I end their lives for my pleasure! Just 24 hours ago I never would have expected my life could be so wonderful, so filled with pleasure and joy."

She got up and immediately went over to the boy's prison. She flipped it over as to form a gigantic bowl. The boy awoke as the harsh movement slammed him into the side of the receptacle. The walls were steep and he wouldn't be able to crawl out. Ayane saw the boy was awake and he looked very afraid and startled at the quick and violent movements. She said to him with a joyful expression on her cute face and great excitement in her voice, "I have your surprise ready for you now! I've been working on it all night! The village is here to see you!"

Ayane smiled at the boy, turned around, crouched, and positioned her round subtly jiggling ass over the cart. She began to finger her cunt. She strained and made a cute little groan. A big steamy brown turd pushed forth from her gorgeous pink anus. "I ate a lot of people last night, you'll probably see their bones in my poo!" The shit slid out, dangled for a moment, and plopped into the cargo cart, almost filling it immediately. The boy gasped and retched and began to vomit as the next massive turd slammed onto him and engulfed him completely. He involuntarily sucked shit into his mouth and swallowed with the impact. His lungs and throat burned horribly. He came to the surface to hear Ayane's delighted giggle.

His eyes stung and his vision was blurry, but he began to see what she meant by the bones. Jagged white structures poked out of the brown mass here and there. He thought he could make out a human skull in the mess. It smelled worse than anything he had ever smelled and he couldn't stop vomiting and coughing. Yet another massive shit fell onto him and knocked the wind out of his lungs. He reflexively breathed in and his lungs were completely filled with her warm poop. The cargo cart overflowed and he spilled out onto the ground.

Ayane wiped her ass with some trees and fingered herself with her other hand while she watched the struggling child. Seeing the wasted bodies of those she had eaten the night before sent incredible spikes of pleasure through her body. Seeing the boy suffering incredibly, vomiting, crying, coughing, and struggling to get away from the mountain of Ayane's waste caused her to orgasm violently. She sprayed her juices forward and the pleasure caused her to momentarily black out. When she came to the boy was laying face down slightly away from the little mess she had made.

She wondered if he was dead. She hoped not. Not yet. She had more she wanted to do with him! She poked him with her finger and he started to rouse. He coughed up big gobs of her poo. When he could not vomit any more he strained with dry heaves. She laughed at him. "How did you like bathing in the remains of your relatives and friends?" He didn't answer her but did seem to be aware of his plight. "I'll clean you off now." She crouched above him and peed on him. The force of her hot piss struck him like a fire hose. He was pushed several yards by the spray. His shirt was torn off by the force and afterwards he lay there motionless.

She picked him up in her fingers and looked at him. "I still have more plans for you." The boy would die now even if she let him go. He would die from diseases and the damage to his lungs and stomach. Her nipples hardened further at the thought.

She casually leaned back against the mountain and using it like a pillow, propped her head forward. Laying on her back her breasts towered and jiggled almost 30 feet from the ground. She took her little prey and brought it around to her ass again. She felt weak struggling between her fingers as she stuffed him head-first into her soft, supple anus. It was a tight fit, almost as good as a butt plug.

She focused on the horror the boy must be experiencing. She savored that thought as she made her way slowly towards climax. She could feel his slight movements in her sensitive anus. She fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit and brought herself to climax yet again. As she came her anus contracted and tightened. She couldn't really tell how tight it got for the lad but she knew it had to have done some damage. She relaxed her butt hole and released the boy into her waiting hand. He was screaming weakly in horrible pain. What little energy he had left he used crying for his mommy, whom Ayane probably had already made a meal of the night before. The shrill timbre of his voice sent waves of pure bliss through her body. Likely a lot of his bones were broken, his limbs seemed bent at odd angles. He started to cough up blood and she knew he didn't have long.

"It's time, you little shit. Say goodbye." Her voice was steely and cruel.

She laid the little boy on the ground and committed the final indignity. The boy's last thought before the jiggly wall of supple flesh smashed his brains out of his skull was that Ayane-sama was beautiful beyond anyone he'd ever seen and he was thankful to have seen a naked girl's breasts before he died. Her cute butt cheek crushed him to paste. Pink gunk gushed violently under her soft and heavy flesh. He was soft and warm and wet. She traced her fingertip through the carnage, stuck the finger in her mouth and sucked.

"I think I'll do 4 boys today." She smiled.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.