- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for taking so long to get this out, but I've been super busy and I wanted to make sure it was quality. I'm going to try to get a chapter up every 3-4 days but I don't want to sacrifice quality for quantity. Enjoy as the plot takes a darker turn...

----- Chapter 15 -----


       Apparently I didn’t respond fast enough.


       “TAKE YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES OFF.” The titaness in front of me ordered.


       I simply couldn’t believe this was happening. I didn’t know what to do. My mind froze up and I cowered at the aggressor’s feet.


       She reached for me and I closed my eyes. There was nothing I could do to resist, which was exactly how she’d planned it. Strong female hands grabbed my work shirt, tearing it open as buttons flew everywhere. She quickly placed one hand on my belt as the other wrapped around my pencil neck. Grinning with delight, she squeezed until I couldn’t breathe. Traumatized, I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Suddenly my pants were off, as she had literally torn my belt open and ripped them off of me. Still strangling me with one hand, she easily mounted me and her massive body began pressing me into the ground.


      With me pinned under her, she tore her sports bra off, revealing her mammoth boobs. They were large and full on the sides and slightly swooped, making an enormous chasm in her cleavage. Her pink nipples and areola were swollen and turgid, pointing upward into the sky. Shari then easily flipped her shoes and socks off.


       I was terrified. I just wanted it to stop. This wasn’t what I wanted. I tears formed in my eyes as I begged her to stop.


       “Please! Don’t!”


       She simply stood in response and planted a huge foot on my chest. My boss smiled seductively as she slowly peeled her tight jogging pants from her womanly legs. She had me right where she wanted me, and there was no chance I was getting away. I grabbed her thick ankle and tried to shake her foot off of me, but she simply applied more weight until I started to feel my ribs crack. The pressure was incredible.


       “You think a scrawny little shit like you is going to get away from me?” She declared in a goddess like voice. “Have a look at this.”


       Her pants fell around my chest, revealing her giant hairy bush above me. Her red painted fingertips snaked over her breasts and down to her womanly area, teasing and pulling her fiery red pubic hair. The thick lips of her labia parted as she massaged herself.


      She bit her lower lip as she spoke, her long red hair partly obscuring her face, “I’ve envisioned it this way for so many nights. Now it’s finally going to happen. Plead more, you pathetic tiny man, and I might not break you.”


      I couldn’t help myself as fear overtook me. “Shari, just… don’t do this. Don’t kill me. You’re too big, you’ll crush me! No! Shari, stop!”


      This obviously pleased her, and she wiggled her toes on my chest. “You’re done now,” she stated threateningly.


      She did an about face and her bare massive ass planted itself right on my chest, knocking the wind out of me. As I gasped for air I felt her destroy my boxers, exposing my penis to the cool night air. Her large hands immediately began working me over, her long, strong fingers kneading my penis to erection. It didn’t take much before I was rock solid.


      To be perfectly clear, this was completely involuntary. I did not want to her touching me, being naked near me, or raping me. Yet I did have a history of previous attraction to her, and the way she was touching me was causing my penis to betray me.


      As my shaft stiffened she did a quick about face again before positioning her womanly fleshy mass above my rod. Without so much as a pause she covered me completely in her slick sheath, engulfing me deep into her massive muff and gasping with satisfaction. I gasped as well, and our eyes locked.


      She gazed at me from on high, the look of carnal lust filling her eyes.


      “You’re getting fucked now, you little man.” She spoke in the low sultry tone of a seductress. Or rapist, because that’s exactly what she was.


      She started slow, grasping my puny shoulders with two massive hands and thrusting into me. I merely cried softly as waves of pleasure rocked my body. It was such an awkward mixture of emotions. On one hand I was mourning the loss of my innocence and purity, feeling disgusting and dirty, yet I was also feeling the blissful warm tingling sensations that sex brought. Those positive sensations made me think of Jodi, and I realized that agreeing to Shari’s demands had been a mistake.


      Shari’s pussy positively dwarfed me. I was an average sized guy, but at her gargantuan size her cavernous slit engulfed my entire manhood easily, slathering it in thick womanly juices and massaging it with powerful clenches. Her forceful hands clawed at my chest as she gasped and moaned like a bitch in heat.


       Her hands wrapped around the back of my head and pulled me forcefully into her stomach, to get more of me into contact with her. Her one hand almost completely covered the small of my back, and I began to feel like a possession. She controlled me, used me how she wanted, got what she needed out of me, by force if necessary. The scope of her dominance seeped over me, and I trembled in her embrace.


       How could this happen? Was it something I did? Did I ask for this? My mind raced feverishly as my whole body began to go numb. This woman was taking everything from me. I didn’t feel like I was a person anymore. I had gone from a human being with my own life and free will to possession, a mere tool for Shari’s pleasure. I was helpless, powerless. I couldn’t even control my own body, as my erection pierced her cunt, over and over and over again.


      “Mmm…. MMhmm…” She moaned louder and more frequently, grunting like an animal as she raped me. Her body draped over me, her hands clutching me to her. She pressed into me, cradling my tiny form and pushing me into her repeatedly. The scent of her sweat overpowered my nose, her skin became hot to the touch as her violent grinding pounded me into the dirt.


      She switched positions as she sat up, riding my cock up and down. She knew I couldn’t resist her at this point, so she was going to get the most out of it. I simply stared upwards as her massive boobs bounced wildly above me. Her hips bounced as well, slamming into my pelvis with such force that I was sure there would be bruising. Her thick vaginal muscles clenched my penis so hard that it started to hurt, and she began screaming lustfully as she came, rocking me harder and harder. The animalistic bitch only cared about getting her rocks off, grunting with low womanly grunts and smiling at the amount of power she had over me. It was horrifying.


      As her pleasurable climax subsided, she began to slowly drape herself over me again, her 700 pounds resting heavily on my pale scrawny form. Her breath was haughty and hoarse next to my ear, and her soft breasts pressed into my face, smothering and dominating me. She rested for a second, realized that I was still hard, and eagerly started again. Like a juggernaut, her gargantuan form churned and ground my body, determined to get every last ounce of pleasure out of me. As she moved she grunted, short choppy grunts as she struggled to keep from screaming again. She grabbed my torso with both hands, her fingers wrapping around my back and her gigantic red nailed thumbs pressing into my chest. It felt like she was going to tear me apart. In an attempt to brace my body, I grabbed onto her womanly forearms as her frantic gyrations slammed me into the dirt. Sweat from her swooped wobbling breasts dripped on my chest and face. Her eyes closed and she clenched her wet vagina forcefully on my beaten member.


      She climaxed again, louder and more forcefully. Embracing me, she crushed me up against her body, violently surrounding me in her mass. Her hungry maw overtook my entire penis as she just held me there. Her strong vagina clamped down as I felt myself cumming inside of her, load after load squirting into the recesses of her womanhood. I felt tears roll down my face as I was overcome with shame and guilt. Shari was indifferent to my plight, reveling in the power of her actions.


      We lay in the grass for several minutes, her heavy body draped over me, crushing the wind out of my lungs. I began to see spots from lack of air, and tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt like yelling out, like gasping for air, but no words would come.


      Shari’s immense weight suddenly shifted, and her fist slammed into my face. My whole world went instantly dark.


      ……


      I woke with a numb fuzzy feeling on my cheekbone from where I’d been smacked. My body felt like a crumpled mess, a limp collection of limbs and pain. I hurt all over. At times, the pain was so intense that it felt like I was floating. I began to wonder if I was dead, or dying. After what had happened to me I felt like maybe that was ok.


      As my vision began to clear and my higher mental functions returned, I started to look around, perceiving my surroundings. Pulling myself out of the groggy fuzz of being knocked out, I came to the sudden conclusion that I was not floating- I was being carried.


      Shari’s long, strong arms cradled me to her bust, and her left breast rested heavily on my chest. Pathetically, I gazed up at her, trying my best to squirm and get away. She had put her sports bra back on and had also put my work pants back on me.


      My futile attempts to struggle out of her embrace proved fruitless, and only succeeded in getting her attention. When she realized that I was awake, she turned off the trail and onto the grass. She stopped when we reached a large oak tree.


      With one hand grabbing my chest and the other cupping my junk, she held me against the tree. I could feel its rough bark digging into my back, and Shari’s powerful grip clamping down on my fragile chest. Her other hand began to caress my penis once more, with fingers that were nearly as large as my erect member. She was not being particularly gentle either.


      How could this be happening again? She was going to rape me again. I simply shut off, waiting to die. It was the most horrid experience of my life, as apathy set in and I lost concern for my own well being. I was damaged goods anyway.


      Shari smiled, the vindictive, evil smile of a woman who was getting her way. I came to the realization that she was simply a mean spirited bitch. Her whole agenda with me from day one had been to simply break me. Now that she had been successful, she was merely reaping the rewards. Her icy green eyes locked onto me, forcing their way into my soul and overpowering that as well. She had the eyes of a conqueror, a power hungry woman whose sole purpose was to subjugate and destroy. At least as far as I was concerned.


      She pulled my pants down, dropping her own as well. Her wet cunt dripped eagerly, cum and womanly fluids still soaking her fiery red muff. I merely stared back. What could I do? This woman was so powerful that any resistance I could offer would merely result in her enjoyment. She would enjoy, no, be truly delighted from my suffering. I wasn’t about to give her that satisfaction.


      Sinisterly, she turned around, still grasping me with one hand. Her huge rear filled my view, and I looked down at my solid but raw penis, pale and erect in the light of the moon. This was going to hurt. She was going to make me fuck her doggy style while slamming me against this tree.


      And that’s precisely what she did, the malevolent bitch. My cock plunged into the deep mass of her oversized ass, thrusting into her steamy wet vagina. Her hungry pussy muscles eagerly consumed my entire shaft, and her pear shaped bottom pressed harshly against my chest. Having me pinned against the tree trunk freed her hands up, so she gripped the sides of her hips, spreading her ass wide and rocking her body into me. Her red nailed fingers dug into her cheeks as she worked, and I grabbed on to her thick wrists, desperate to gain a handhold.


      My puny, broken body draped lifelessly over her powerful, feminine behind. Her ass was simply too big, too expansive, and too forceful for me to resist. Shari grunted and gasped, clearly exerting herself to get my prick to hit the inner walls of her huge vagina just right. Her oversize ass rubbed up against me, vigorously bouncing me against the rough bark of the oak tree, which was abrading my back with scrapes.


      It was too much, and I felt my weak manly parts muster a response. My fluids pumped into her as my orgasm hit and subsided. I was slightly elated, thrilled that I had been able to get my rocks off before she was able to do anything herself. Now her efforts to rape me would be fruitless. I could feel my penis going limp already, raw and beaten from several rough treatments. My lifeless member could give her no sexual satisfaction.


      Shari continued her grinding for a minute or so before she realized what had happened. Slowly she stopped, turned around, and watched as I fell to the ground in a heap. Her naked form loomed above me, illuminated in the moonlight. She did not look pleased.


      A hand shot out, grabbing my head in one swift action. Before I knew it my face was filled with pubic hair, and Shari’s whole 700 pounds slammed into my body as she sat on me. She angrily pressed my face into her hungry cunt, her labia opening and slathering my face. I couldn’t breathe. Her slit was nearly 5 inches long, and the folds of her womanhood easily engulfed my mouth and nose. Not to mention the weight of her whole body pressed down into my face. She fucked me hard, her thighs and pelvis battering me around. It wasn’t long before I blacked out again.