- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait readers, I'll try and be more punctual. I just have a lot going on right now. Thank you all SO much for reviewing, it really, really helps!

      ----- Chapter 18 -----
     I wasn’t sure how much time I had left, but I quickly looked around for a way to dispose of the growth powder. There were no sinks or drains. Shari always brought water for coffee from the break room.


     Fuck! I searched frantically, my starved mind racing despite my malnutrition. I spotted a small vent in the ceiling, just above the huge metal desk. While standing on the desk, I would be tall enough to reach it.


     Thinking quickly, I grabbed a clipboard, and used the edge of the metal hinge to unscrew the slotted screws holding the vent cover on. It was difficult going, and I gouged my fingers a few times, but after ten minutes or so I had the cover off.


     Now I was in a predicament. I needed to throw the powder up into the vent where it would stay, but there was no ledge for it to land on, so it would simply fall back out. I knew what I needed to do.


     I took the brick of powder in my teeth, grabbed the edge of the vent with my hands, and hoisted myself up by putting my bare feet against the nearby metal wall. The sweat on my feet allowed them to stick slightly, and after a few tries I was squirming up into the vent. In my decreased physical state this was not an easy task, and I could feel my shoulders screaming as I pulled. I was sure I was going to pull some muscles doing this.


      After 15 minutes of squeezing and crawling the vent leveled off at a 90 degree angle, providing a place to hide the powder. This was a job for a small man. If I had been any bigger, there would have been no way I could have accomplished this. I placed the brick on the ledge and slid back down.


      I dropped down to the desk and quickly reattached the vent cover. I was brushing myself off when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Shari was looking to get some.


      I scrambled into my closet, shut the door, and curled up in the dark pretending to sleep. She would buy that I simply hadn’t noticed that my door wasn’t barred if I had been sleeping the whole time.


     The ten foot, thousand pound woman wasted no time. By the time my closet door flew open, she was already stripping the last piece of her clothing off. Her home made sail-like T-shirt flew across the room.


      As light flooded in I felt her huge hands grab me, her fingers wrapping completely around my torso. She hoisted me into the air, tucked me under her arm and carried me effortlessly over to her mattresses. I was in for it, but I was hoping that she wouldn’t notice I had stolen the last of her growth powder. I was dead if she did.


     The giantess set me down on my back and lay down next to me on her side. One of her mammoth boobs rested slightly near my stomach, and her huge arm wrapped around me, cuddling me close. I gazed upwards at her beaming smile as she took her free hand and traced an index finger over my puny chest. I felt very small, but oddly desirable.


      “Hey little man. You’re very lucky, you know?” she cooed, with an uncharacteristic giddiness in her voice. Something was up.


      “How so?” I played along, pretending to be very tired. In reality my heart was racing. I was so dead.


      “I’m about to grow some more. Drastically. I upped my dosage this morning, so my dominance of the world will begin any day now. And you get to be there when it happens. Not only that, but I’ve chosen you to be my mine. You’re going to be the first man to be my plaything when I reach a new level of godhood.”


      Oh no, not more growth. What kind of loony was this woman? Didn’t she know when enough was enough?


     “I thought I was already your plaything,” I said glumly. It wasn’t like I wanted to be, but I had to face facts.


      Her finger traced down to my groin, her red nail dragging lightly across my chest and stomach. Her other fingers unfurled to tenderly play across my junk as she took my rod in between her forefinger and thumb. Slowly she began to massage me, quickly stiffening me. I hated to admit it, but she was getting extremely good at doing that. Still, she was no Jodi.


      “Gosh, it’s starting to look so small now,” she mocked, “and tomorrow it’ll be even smaller.”


      She massaged me sensuously as her plump luscious lips overtook my own. Her massive bulk rolled to the side slightly, putting just enough pressure on me to keep me from moving as her enormous lips locked with my own. Her bare boob was making a point of playing across my chest and stomach, her silky breast flesh pressing heavily into me as she caressed my cock with one hand. When she wanted to, Shari could actually be a very accommodating lover. If it wasn’t rape I might have even enjoyed it.


      The difficulty of making out with a woman who nearly twice my size began to emerge as she went at me and things began to heat up. Soon Shari was pushing my head all the way back, trying desperately to keep her overflowing bosom from smothering me. My rock hard penis jabbed into her belly as my torso was too small to match up with her voracious cunt. Her engorged pussy ground into my thigh, slathering my knee with her juices as she attempted to move me into a better position. I had little real say or influence in anything by this point, and my boss haughtily adjusted me around with large powerful hands.


      Finally, she broke her lip lock with me in fit of exasperation. “Get in me,” she huffed in a low growly voice as she repositioned her goddess like frame so our nether regions matched up.


      “That’s better….” she whispered as she sheathed me inside her warm, wet snatch. Her whole body was on top of me, all 1000 pounds of her. To my back I felt nothing but mattress, and to my front I felt nothing but woman. All around me, pressing into me, enveloping and dominating my whole being… the overbearing weight of this female was inescapable.

      She orgasmed, then continued until I also orgasmed. This was not the end, however. She merely lay on top of me, feeling my puny body pressed into her breasts and torso. In a sexual haze, she moaned and gasped, her bulbous ass and plump thighs still gyrating for the next few hours.


      I was gasping and squirming as well, except I was doing it because I needed air. Every time this mountainous woman inhaled I was treated to increased pressure as her bulky rib cage expanded into me. Her heartbeat was firm but not too loud, and the warmth of her body flooded over me as she reveled in bliss. My face was buried in her cleavage, and I felt one of her gigantic hands cup the back of my whole head.


      Misinterpreting my struggles, she repositioned me so that she was more comfortable. However, this now meant that my face was forced lower down to her bust line, and my mouth was in contact with one of her huge nipples.


      It was erect and solid, jutting an inch and a half out from her swollen areolas. Again I squirmed to be able to breathe, to avoid the crushing pressure of her feminine bulk. I felt rough nipple flesh brushing against my face as I turned my head to the side, and my boss’s hard nip jabbed into my cheek.

      “Mmmmhhm? ok…” she murmured in sexual bliss, lost in the haze that had overcome her. Feeling my lips brushing her sensitive areola caused her nipple to harden in response, and with her huge hand she swiftly guided my mouth to her turgid tit. It forced its way inside, swelling to the size of a golf ball as Shari began to slide effortlessly over my slick erect penis.


     Feeling a tit of that caliber in my mouth evoked a new sexual response for both of us. Shari slowly exhaled in a satisfied fashion, suddenly content, before the excitement became too much for her and she began to fuck again. There really was no stopping her. Her hand clutched the back of my head, pressing my face into her squishy breast as she enjoyed herself.


      For me, the nipple’s flesh was rough and slightly salty, filling my whole mouth. Initially, having it jammed into my mouth against my will did little to alleviate my fears of asphyxiation. I struggled and wiggled, desperate to save myself. Shari interpreted this as reciprocation to her bold advances, and began to rock my cock with renewed sexual vigor.


      Unable to free myself from her oppressive rape, I simply allowed myself to give in again. If she was going to kill me she was going to kill me. I closed my eyes and locked my lips around her nipple, cupping the side of her boob with my one free arm as my body was pummeled.


      This continued all through the night. My dominant female boss never let up once, and my only response was to suckle weakly on her oversized breast. Her red hair cascaded all around me, her sweat beaded around her cavernous cleavage. My lower torso became soaked in her juices, providing ample lubrication for her all night. After every time she climaxed she would collapse over me, crushing me under her weight as she slept. When she woke an hour or so later I would already be inside her, allowing her to rape me again with minimal effort on her part. Additionally, throughout the week my penis was getting so used to this increased activity that it was actually able to repeatedly respond, stiffening against my will and providing the goddess with bountiful amounts of pleasure. I began to feel more and more like a trained piece of meat, a tool whose only function was to provide this goddess ample sexual satisfaction at will.


      I suckled and began feeling around, taking in her expansive body. I ran my hands along her hips, which broadened throughout the night. The pressure on me increased as Shari took on more weight. Her boobs grew and swelled, filling up like balloons. I couldn’t even reach her round supple ass as it jutted into the air, slowly grinding down on me in an unconscious humping motion. Her swelling nipple left me with less and less room in my mouth. Her huge hand cupped the back of my head, her fingers slowly crawling over my face as they grew longer. It was as if she were gripping a softball.


      I could feel her growing. My bulky female boss was literally growing right in front of me, gaining more bulk and power. A horrible thought occurred to me.


      What if she never stopped?