- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Happy 4th of July! Thank you to all my readers!

      ----- Chapter 19 -----


      As Shari grew into her new godhood, my mind raced over the possible outcomes that the  future might hold. Undoubtedly, she would continue to use me as a plaything, but her size would increase exponentially. Already I could feel her enlarged pussy was beginning to get too big to use my penis much longer. She would eventually need to engulf something larger, and I had a feeling that something would be me.


      Surely, my arms or legs would be first, then perhaps my head, and eventually she would use my whole body. She would be so big by this point that I would be like a doll to her. Knowing her, she wouldn’t stop, wouldn’t consider how fragile I might be at that size. She’d ram me right up inside her, grinning with pleasure as I suffocated in her womanly snatch. She’d force me to worship her muff as it mercilessly pounded me, and she’d just continue her growth the whole time. Her increase in size would feed her god complex, and Shari would come to dominate everything. Her feet would become a big as I was. Her hungry pussy would grow to engulf my entire body, then grow some more. All people would become like bugs to her, and like a cruel mistress she would rule over all humanity with an iron fist. Or should I say, iron foot, as her polished red nails would come down on anything that displeased her. First, it would be small things, like people or cars. Eventually, she would grow so powerful that buses, buildings, or bridges would be no match for her might, her god-like feet snuffing out anything she disliked. She would ruin everything in her path as a dominant display of female power, ultimately growing so large that she would do it without even knowing it. She would become a goddess, as the people around her would be forced to worship her titanic form. And she’d be smiling the whole time, unaware to the destruction and chaos her mere body was causing. This was what she had wanted.


      Thinking about the whole experience was traumatizing, and I snapped back into reality. I couldn’t allow myself to get shell shocked for this. Since I had hidden the rest of her growth powder, I had placed myself in a position to potentially save humanity from that inevitable fate. I couldn’t die until I had destroyed the powder. Jodi needed me to destroy it. I wasn’t much for heroics, but I could manage that simple task.


      The rest of the night I focused on not suffocating under Shari’s weight, controlling my breathing in the most efficient manner. I didn’t get any sleep at all. Eventually, my giantess captor woke up.


      “Hey tiny, it’s morning.” Her voice rumbled from above. I could hear her voice through her chest. Her gargantuan naked body rolled off of me, exposing me to fresh air for the first time in hours.


      I gulped in the glorious air as she continued.


      “I want you to go back to work today, slave. I want you to have one last normal day before everything changes.”


      Torturous bitch. She was going to make me go back to work for a day before ingesting the rest of the growth powder. Except she wouldn’t be able to find it, and I’d be miles away, warning the military. Serves her right; her overconfidence would be her demise.


      I stood up as Shari stretched out across the room. Her huge feet pressed into the steel walls near the door, and her legs easily hung far off the two mattresses she had brought up to sleep on. She was a woman the size of a whale, easily 14 feet long. She had grown several feet over the course of the night. That growth stuff, taken in larger doses, was powerful shit.


      My boss smiled as I took her all in. Her feet were at least two feet long, her swooped boobs were the size of overinflated basketballs, pancaked against her chest. Shari grinned devilishly, her red locks falling about her face.


      “You like your new goddess Hank?” Her leg arched over to me like a crane, and she lazily pointed her toe at me.


      I just gulped. My weak constitution was shattered at the sight of this monster.


      Her big toe touched under my chin, tapping me with a red nail the size of a pack of cards.


      “Hey. Hankie-poo… Answer me!” She quickly went from a playful tone to one of anger.


      I didn’t want to piss her off any more than I needed to. “Uh, yes.”


      “So you like what you see then? You like your women as big as can be, don’t you?”


      Why was she taunting me!? Was nothing off limits for her to just violate! Yes, I secretly loved tall, powerful women. But not her!


      Not that it would be wise to say it quite like that. “Yes,” I admitted dejectedly, only allowing my passive demeanor to show itself. If I were a stronger man, a better man, I would have been able to stand up to her. But I couldn’t. Jodi didn’t deserve a wimp like me.


      Shari smiled, that evil smile of hers that she only showed when she knew that she had me. On her back, the woman propped her head up as she folded her arms behind her. Her massive boobs lolled to the sides of her chest.


      “Then worship me. I’ll allow you to, this one time.” At that her legs spread wide, exposing her 6 inch long slit. I gaped at the fiery red maw, engorged and hot, surrounded by red bushy hair. Her red polished nails toyed with her muff as she grinned mischievously.


      I knew this wasn’t up to debate, but my body was frozen solid.


      “Hank, I want you to fuck me. You’ll be doing all the work this time,” she stated, spelling it all out for me.


      I was aware of her request, yet I still couldn’t move. This was the worst thing she could have asked. Before, she had physically raped me against my will, and comparatively I could have justified it. But with this situation, I would have to initiate everything. I would have to have sex with her. It was like Shari was forcing me to cheat on Jodi, and my mind was having a difficult time coping with that.


      A massive foot swung like a boom crane, knocking me off my feet and out of my mental gridlock.


      “Hank, don’t make me have to hurt you baby. I love you,” Shari mocked.  “Just come here and give me some loving.” She patted her huge vagina, her labia puffing up in anticipation.


      Defeated, I stepped up to her, moving closer between her spread legs. The heat and smell emanating from her womanly parts was intense. I placed two hands on both sides of her gargantuan legs, feeling the silky smooth skin of her inner thighs. I couldn’t believe I was doing this. I was so ashamed.


      “Hurry up Hank, it’s almost time to go back to work. Your goddess is horny. Start worshipping!”


      I vengefully thrust myself into her meaty cavern. She sighed as I entered her, blissfully laying back and allowing me to fuck her like a maniac.  Tears of anger and frustration welled up in my eyes. How could a person be so cruel? How could this person be allowed to get so powerful? As I pounded away I realized that she had successfully broken my spirit.


      I could tell that at her size it was more difficult for her to “feel me.” My penis worked hard, jabbing and gouging into the roof of her sheath, running along the thick fleshy ridges of her vaginal wall. The amount of fluid her womanly pussy created quickly lubricated my whole lower torso, running down my legs and her fuzzy auburn labia.


      Excitedly, her muscles contracted and her thighs clenched around me, like two fleshy walls as she orgasmed over and over. Womanly juices flowed over me, pooling underneath my feet. After a few minutes, I lost control myself, pumping myself viscously into my captor. As soon as it had started, it was all over.


      A huge hand pressed me into her, rubbing me all over her muff.


      “You did good, little man. Your goddess is pleased with you. Now get ready for work.”


      She released me and sat up, her massive body casting a long shadow over me. I swear, it was a possibility that she had grown since we had sex. I searched around for my work clothes, found them, and started putting them on.

      Mentally, I was in no shape to do anything, much less go back to work. Emotions swirled around in my mind, from guilt to humiliation to elation to longing. I wanted to see Jodi, the woman I loved, yet I didn’t, because I was ashamed. How could she take me back? Why would she even want to? After all that had happened, how would I even be able to function? I was damaged goods, and I was filled with the overwhelming feeling that this whole thing was somehow my fault.


      Shari took her clothes made out of bed sheets, and pulled her makeshift skirt on. Her shirt tore as she tried to put it on, and she casually cast it aside. Apparently she was willing to go back to work bare chested. After staring at her nude form for over a week, I certainly had become desensitized to seeing her wobbling swooped boobs.


      She opened the door to the outside, and ushered me out of the administration offices. Since she had grown so bulky, she needed to literally crawl and squirm to fit through the doorframe. Fortunately for Shari Beauchene, the St. Acre Library had been built with a very high vaulted ceiling, so once outside of administration she was able to walk normally. Her 15 foot frame filled the hallway, and her head nearly touched the ceiling. If she grew anymore she wouldn’t have anywhere to go. She gestured me into the employee breakroom.


      “Stay here. We’re going to have a meeting.” She stated in her cool and collected “boss voice.”


      I sat down in a chair, exhausted at 8 in the morning. Shari, with a little difficulty, managed to page an overhead announcement to the workroom. Satisfied with herself, she sat cross legged in the corner of the room.


      It wasn’t long before I could hear the sounds of my female coworkers coming up the stairs. This was it. I was finally going to see my Jodi, after a week of hell. I could hardly contain myself. Mixed emotions swirled through my mind. Should I tell her what happened? Would she accept me if she knew?  Or would she blame me, and leave me. And what about the rest of the growth powder?  I still needed to dispose of that- there was still a chance Shari might find it.


      My coworkers stopped outside the door, and I watched as the knob began to turn.