- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was a doozy, but really fun to write. Be sure and let me know what you think!

      ------ Chapter 22 -----


      By the time we made it to the apartment Jodi had calmed to the point of being able to carry a real conversation. I’d never seen her lose it like that, much less get angry. Anger wasn’t normally one of her emotions, but when she let it out she really let it out.


      She opened the door, squeezing through the frame. In two strides she was near the couch, and she tossed me down into the cushions and fumed.


      “I’ll kill her… I’ll just kill her,” she muttered, pacing about the apartment. Due to the constraints of the ceiling, she was forced to hunch over. Eventually she just plopped to the ground, cross legged and frustrated.


      I’d balled my eyes out most of the way home. I didn’t feel good about it, as a man, but there are some instances when it’s just understandable. I had a feeling this was probably one of them. Now that Jodi had stopped rampaging I saw an opportunity to talk with her.


      “Jodi?” I asked fearfully. Seeing her rage about really did make me afraid of her. I was worried our relationship was over. She probably thought it was my fault; that I might have brought this on purposefully. I should have known better, after all. I was worried she’d leave me for this.


      “What?” She seemed sullen, and distant. Her back was turned away from me, as if she were contemplating something.


      “I love you so much, but you’re scaring me. Please don’t blame me.”


      She turned. “You think I blame you? Why would I blame you?”


      “I should have seen this coming. I should have run when I had the chance. I shouldn’t have listened to her…” I shrunk away as I spoke.


      Jodi took one look at me and scoffed. “I can’t believe you. YOU get raped, and you blame yourself. Hank, I’m not mad at you at all. It wasn’t your fault. It wasn’t like you could fight back or anything…”


      “Listen,” she took me in her arms, sensing my fear and softening her approach. “I’m sorry. It’s just… knowing what she did to you makes me so upset. I want to end her so much I can’t stand it. I’m not mad at you- I love you. You’re mine, and mine alone. If another woman so much as touches you, that’s a problem between her and I. Not you.”

      It was comforting to know she was so protective of me, and my fears dissipated as she took me in her massive arms and rolled over onto the carpet, pinning me under her and kissing me over and over.


      “I’m just so glad to have you back,” she murmured, her huge face buried in my neck.


      Honestly, I knew that in order to ensure both our safeties that we should probably make preparations to flee. However, I got caught up in the moment. After so many days of misery I was ready to feel love again, or any kind of positive emotion. I allowed myself to give in to her, to make a less than rational decision and enjoy myself.


      I kissed my girlfriend back, grabbing her head and ruffling her hair.


      She laughed. “C’mere you,” she whispered playfully.


      “…I’m already here?” I replied in a sarcastic/confused tone, poking fun at her.


      “Little snot,” she snorted. “Here I wait around for you for weeks, you finally get back, and you’re sassy with me. Is that any way to treat a lady?” She sat up with her hands on her hips, her huge upper body looming over me.


      “It’s how I treat my lady.” I wasn’t about to let her throw her weight around like that. I poked her hefty boobs, causing them to jiggle up and down. “Boop. Boop. Boop.” I said as I jabbed my finger into the heavy flesh.


      “Is that so?” she squinted at me as I mischievously toyed with her chest. “I’m quite a bit bigger than you now, bucko. Are you sure that’s a smart idea?”


      I stopped what I was doing. She was totally threatening me.


      “Boop.”


      Jodi raised an eyebrow at me and bit her lower lip. Suddenly I felt her thick thumbs dig under my waist line and yank my pants off. I struggled, and my pants got caught around my ankles. Quickly Jodi hoisted me in the air by my arms and used her free hand to finish off my pants. Helpless, I was dangling in the air in front of her. She flipped me over, holding me by one leg. As I thrashed about she surgically removed my shirt, leaving me flailing in my skivvies. In a few minutes she had nearly stripped all my clothes off, and I had been fighting her the entire time.


      My woman taunted me the entire time. “You know Hankie-poo, you’re really a pain in the ass sometimes. You disappear for a week, without so much as a goodbye, leaving me to wonder what happened to you. A woman worries Hank. Then, when you come back you’re a disrespectful stinker the whole time. A woman doesn’t deserve to be treated like that, especially one as large as me.”


      She held me suspended in the air, both of my arms clenched in her hand. Suddenly she stood up, hunching over so her body would fit.


      “It’s time you learned to respect me honey. You owe me.”


      She set me down on the carpet, making sure I stood up but keeping her hands on my shoulders. She was so big, bent over me. I gazed upwards at her, her face smirking mischievously, her full breasts hanging loftily over me. At 12 feet tall she was well over twice my height. I didn’t even come up to her waist.


      I felt her strong hands pushing me towards her, slowly and methodically. I took a step to regain my balance, otherwise I’d have pitched forwards. Another step brought me into contact with her sundress. Jodi squared her stance up, spreading her big amazon thighs a bit before she lifted her dress.


      “In you go.” She forced me forward, under her legs and face to face with her swollen pussy. I could tell just by looking at it that she was incredibly horny.


      “C’mon honey, get to work.” One of her big fingers suddenly caught under my chin, forcing my head upwards as she pushed my whole body towards her hungry maw. Being that my head was about the size of a softball to her, she could easily manipulate me the way she wanted. Her thick meaty cunt dripped womanly juices and smeared them all over my face, the furnace-like heat of her muff overpowering me.


      “Mmmm… that’s it.” She moaned from above. She was so tall that I could service her while we both stood. Suddenly I felt a bit of weight added from above as she lowered herself a few inches, effectively sitting on my head and pushing my face up inside her. The skin of my girlfriend’s labia created a tight seal around my face as I was squished into her. Her strong fingers wrapped around the back of my head, and her other hand cupped under my chin. With both hands she guided me around, pulling me upwards and sliding my tongue and nose all over her more sensitive woman parts.


      We stayed like that for several minutes. Jodi allowed me to breathe from time to time, but she definitely enjoyed it more when my face was planted inside of her. I used my tongue to split the thick wrinkly mass of her inner labia, and licked and sucked on her hardened, engorged clit. I used my hands to tenderly massage her outer labia and bulbous ass. Womanly fluids dribbled down my neck and chest, soaking my body.  Eventually, Jodi’s feminine mass started quivering, and pressure on my face increased as she slowly eased herself down on her tiny couch. Still clutching me to her pussy and allowing me to work, she rolled to one side, giving me a big thick thigh to rest on. I massaged her inner thigh as her other leg swung up above me like a boom crane. Jodi had just about enough of her sundress getting in the way, so she let go of my head for a second to pull it upwards, exposing her whole lower half. Immediately she grabbed me again and wrenched me up into her, powerfully squishing me into her hot sticky muff.


      Being able to completely overpower her man and force him to service her was an incredible turn on, and in no time she was panting and moaning like a bitch in heat. Her legs clamped down on my head as she ejaculated into my face, squirting womanly fluids about and powerfully clenching my body between the two giant slabs of womanly flesh known as her thighs. Jodi was an absolute sex goddess, and she knew it. In ecstasy, she threw her head back and yelled, squeezing my whole body in an authoritative scissor hold as she climaxed. It was terrifying and exciting at the same time. It was apparent that she was strong enough to crush me easily, to mash me between her thighs in a sexual frenzy. But she loved me deeply, and I knew that she would protect me (even from herself).


      One orgasm wasn’t enough for her though. For the next couple minutes she desperately strove to achieve more, each one more powerful than the last. I’d never seen Jodi just take command like that before. She’d been aggressive in the past, sure, but this was pure primal lust. Physically, she could dominate me, and therefore she did. I’d never felt so desired by her, so desperately wanted. She needed me, needed me for her own sexual well being. In a way, I knew that her heart would be an open book to me after this. Jodi may have gained total physical control of the relationship, allowing her to do literally whatever she wanted, but I still had one card left. Love. Jodi loved and adored me, and therefore no harm would ever come to me. At least not while my giantess girlfriend could help it.


      At some point Jodi finally exhausted herself. I was happy to be done, but I was definitely overjoyed to know that I had successfully satisfied her. I did feel bad for Jodi, having to wait for me with no idea of what had happened to me. I had wanted to make it up to her, even though it hadn’t really been my fault. After that marathon session, I felt like I had done a good enough job.


      Jodi released me from my vaginal prison, and I slid off of her leg and onto the floor. Her face was flushed with color, her breathing was deep and rapid. Her beautiful blue eyes squinted lazily and eventually shut. My giant lady was pooped.


      I was disgusting, covered in smelly womanly fluids. In fact, so was she. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a towel, wet it down, and returned to Jodi’s side. I washed her massive labia and thighs, and she spread her legs to allow some air in. I gave her the towel for her hands and told her I was heading to the shower. She merely nodded in response, too tired to do much of anything.

      Nearly naked, I clamored into her shower with a strong sense of satisfaction as I realized exactly what I had just done. I had worn my Jodi out- through oral sex. I had worn a woman THAT big out. Wow. I was the man!


      After pretty much the best shower ever, I returned to the living room to see my massive female still passed out on the couch. Her arm dangled off the back, and her long legs stretch over to the nearby recliner chair where her feet were propped up. Her big head was resting peacefully on one of the armrests of the couch, propped up by several pillows.


      As I crossed over to the front of the dilapidated couch, I noticed that she looked even bigger than before. There was no way that she could have grown just since we’d had sex! Upon closer examination, she was definitely larger though. Maybe the growth powder was having a delayed effect, or perhaps the increased dose Shari had administered had something to do with it. Whatever the reason, my Jodi was getting fucking huge.


      As she was basically asleep, I figured it would be best not to disturb her. Since her body was draped over it, there wasn’t any spare room on the couch. That was ok. I began to tip toe out of the living room. I’d just go sleep on the bed.


      I didn’t get far when she rolled over, her massive and weighty body causing the couch to creak loudly. That thing didn’t have much left.


      “Hey,” she murmured softly. “Come over here.”


      I returned to her side. Still exhausted, her eyes were closed, but she was willing to talk for a bit.


      “…we’re not done yet.” She yawned and her eyes fluttered open. She rolled back onto her back and stretched, her huge arms jutting into the sky.


      I was confused. She sure looked done.


      She closed her eyes again and pointed to her feet with one finger. “I need a foot massage.”


      Her big old feet were propped up on the nearby recliner, her metallic pink toes stretched out over the back. At almost two feet tall each, her feet took up the whole chair.


      I sat down on the armrest next to them, a little deflated. I won’t lie, I had been on top of the world, thinking Jodi had been completely satisfied, and now hearing this had put me back down to earth. I grumbled a bit under my breath as I grabbed her toes.


      “Sit down.” Jodi mumbled, shaking her foot.


      “There’s no room Jodi,” I protested. Her big clodhoppers took up the whole chair.


      “Then sit on my foot,” she stated, shaking her foot again.

      Cautiously, I did as I was told. I carefully clambered onto her outstretched foot, seating myself in on top of her ankle. I could feel the nails of her toes pressing into my shoulders as I leaned back.


      Jodi tussled her foot a bit, adjusting me. “There, isn’t that better?”


      I was wondering how I was supposed to massage her feet when I was sitting on them, when her free foot lifted up, over my head. Jodi bent her knee a bit and before I knew it her toes gently came down and rested in my lap.

      “Mmm… that’s the spot,” she smiled lazily, still a bit groggy.


      Her foot slid over me, her long toes splaying onto my chest and rubbing into me. Her heel ground into my nether regions as her toes curled over my shoulders. Her foot was huge, nearly two feet long with gigantic metallic pink toenails. Her big toe alone was the size of a tennis ball, and she ran it along the side of my neck, tracing my jaw line with her nail. Her other foot pressed into my back, and the sharper edges of her nails dug into my back as she pushed me into her free foot. I found myself suddenly sandwiched between her feet, and she began to slowly rub my stiffening member.


      It was incredibly sexy, and I hardened almost immediately. Her free foot worked me over, slowly playing against my member and up onto my chest until the heel touched, then gradually gliding back until only her toes touched me. As she felt my rod with her massive toes, she stopped to play around with it a bit, taking it between her big toe and the rest and squeezing and rubbing it gently, before letting go and dragging her sole against me again.


      “Wow Hank, you really like this don’t you?” she questioned, half serious. “You see why me growing is the best thing to ever happen to you. You’re going to love it. We’ll have lots of time to play around like this, and the best part is, I always play nice.” She propped her head up on one elbow and seductively watched as she gave me a giant sized foot job.


      “What do you think Hank? You like my feet all big like this?”


      I was getting pretty close to the point of no return. I was having a pretty difficult time focusing. “Yeah,” I muttered.


      “Does the thought of them getting even bigger make you happy?”


      “Yeah.” My penis reflexively jumped at that thought as muscles in my groin region involuntarily flexed. Even bigger? I wasn’t sure I could handle her now.


      “Hmm,” Jodi wondered seductively. “Then it’s probably in your best interest to tell your loving girlfriend where you hid the last of that growth stuff.”


      Ah, so that’s what this was about. Even with love chemicals thrashing about in my brain, I was still sharp enough to catch that. There was no way I was going to tell her where I’d hidden the growth powder, even though the thought of her growing was incredibly sexy. That stuff really did a number on women, and I didn’t want her to go nuts on it. Besides, despite what she thought she really didn’t NEED to get any bigger. That was just the growth chemicals speaking.


      “I don’t think it’s in your best interest to take any more of it.”


      “Why not?” she asked, putting on her best “pouty lip” face.


      “I love you regardless of how big you are. Besides, that stuff’s bad news.” I was getting pretty impatient. My foot job had suddenly turned into a conversation, and I wasn’t done yet. It was just a bit frustrating. I grabbed her toes and pressed them down onto my pelvis.


      “That’s sweet of you Hankie, but I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Just tell me where it is. You can trust me honey.”


      “You don’t need that stuff.” I tried my best to grind myself against her sole.


      Her foot suddenly lifted off. “Well then I think we might be done here. Unless you change your mind.”


      No! I was pretty well ramped up at this point. Her seduction had worked well. Still, I came to the realization that even if I told her where I’d hidden the growth powder, she’d still need me (or someone equally as small) to get it. I could tell her and still get a happy ending.


      “It’s in the upper administration of the library, in an air vent in the ceiling.” I finally admitted.

      Jodi smiled lovingly. “I knew you’d tell me Hankie.” Her foot suddenly came down from the sky, grinding into my pelvis roughly as her toes clenched and squeezed my stiff member. After a few seconds of rough pounding, her gorgeous foot brought on a tingling sensation deep inside me, which grew until I could feel strong involuntary spasms at the base of my rod. When I was all done I felt the familiar warm letdown effect. It was more than a little satisfying.

      After I’d dirtied her foot, Jodi took a towel to it, smiling devilishly the entire time she cleaned it. I figured it would make her feel awesome to know how well she’d done.


      “Jodi that was fantastic.” I gushed, panting from exertion.


      “Yep,” she leaned back, almost a bit cocky, “you’re pretty lucky to have a girlfriend that loves you as much as I do.”


      I closed my eyes and tried to regain my breath as best I could. My heartbeat was thumping softly in my ears, and I could hear Jodi’s shallow breathing. In the distance there were the faint sounds of the city, sirens and cars. Life was pretty good. Jodi was right, she did love me. And I greatly loved her. As I rested I began to think about maybe making our relationship a little more permanent. That would be so great. Jodi’s increased height might be a bit of an obstacle at times, but I was sure we could make it work out. I could get a better job maybe, she could stay at St. Acre Library…


      My eyes fluttered open. It was nice to daydream about my upcoming life and all, but we still had a problem at hand. Shari was still out there. No matter how good things got, she’d always be there, desperate to ruin me.


      In fact, I began to wonder what Shari was doing, since my mind had finally cleared. I got up off of Jodi’s foot, threw some casual clothes on and went into the kitchen to finally get something to eat. As I ate a bowl of cereal I contemplated my situation while Jodi snoozed. It was getting later in the afternoon, and I hadn’t seen Shari since our morning meeting. I knew today was supposed to be my “last day”, then Shari’s plan was to consume the last of the growth powder and achieve her “godhood.” I’d already foiled her by hiding it, but there was a slim chance that she’d find it regardless. I’d be rather foolish to simply leave it. Shari had probably discovered that it wasn’t where she’d left it by now. She’ll be furious, and it would be highly likely that she’d eventually come to the apartment.


      Jodi and I did not need to be there for that. Shari’d kill her. Or me. Or both of us.


      I finally decided that I didn’t know what Shari’d do. Regardless, she couldn’t find the rest of the growth formula. That’d be catastrophic. Jodi and I somehow needed to get to the library without Shari seeing us. Somehow we’d have to get into the administration level and destroy the powder. Actually, if Shari came looking for me, that’s be great because she’d be away from the library!

      Seeing a bit of an opportunity, I decided to wake Jodi up.


      “Jodi, c’mon get up.” I nudged her arm, which dangled cartoonishly off the edge of the couch. She woke from her cat nap rather easily.


      “We need to go. Shari will probably be after us.”


      My woman rubbed her eyes. “Perfect. Let her come,” she muttered defiantly.


      I couldn’t have this, and I grabbed Jodi’s pretty face with both hands. “Hey, listen. We can’t be fighting Shari. If she gets her hands on the growth powder that’ll be it. Game over. We need to get to the library, and we need to be sneaky about it. Can you do that?”


      Jodi raised her eyebrow questioningly, “Sure. But what are we going to do with the growth powder. Destroy it?”


      I was thinking that we should, but I knew Jodi didn’t want to. She wanted it for herself. I didn’t think that it was a wise idea. Maybe I could fool her into going along with me.


      “We’ll see when we get there. Can you think of any way we might be able to get into administration?”


       “We’d need the key card. Hopefully that bitch will just leave it in her office.”

      Entrance into administration would be a bit of an obstacle. Regardless, we couldn’t just sit around waiting for something to happen.

      “I can figure something out when we get there. Lets head out.” I jumped down to the ground. Jodi pulled her sundress back on. It was already tight on her body, tighter than it had been that morning.


      “Wow Hank! Look at this, go grab the tape measure!” she exclaimed excitedly to me. Growing really did make her happy.


      I grabbed the tape and measured her out. She had to lay on the floor for me to be able to get it right.


      “13 feet, 5 inches. You’re getting really big Jodi.” I admitted. I wondered how much larger Shari was, if Jodi had already grown this much.


      “Are you impressed?” Jodi sat up eagerly.

      I was, but I was also concerned. “Jodi, why exactly are you so excited about growing like this? You know the taller you get the more regular life is going to get difficult for you.” I had a feeling I knew the answer, but this was a conversation that needed to happen.


      She thought about it for a second before responding. “I guess, I like the way it makes me feel. Like I’m stronger, more powerful. I feel more like a woman too. I know you like bigger girls, so it makes me feel good to make you feel good.”


      “Jodi, that last part concerns me,” I admitted, “you know-“


      She cut me off, “-you already said you love me no matter what size I am, right? Hank, honey, that’s really sweet. But I want to do this. So why don’t you just calm down and enjoy it a bit?”


      I heard some sirens outside. It seemed like there were a lot of them for just a regular day. “Maybe I should...” I trailed off as I went to investigate at the window.


      Jodi continued her feisty rant, “You should! Besides, the bigger I am, the easier time I’m going to have beating Shari to a pulp!”


      I wasn’t paying much attention to her. What I saw out the window made my heart drop.


      “Jodi! We need to leave NOW!”


      Sensing my urgency, she scooped me up and immediately we were out the door and heading outside of the apartment. Jodi was confused as to why we were rushing.


      “Hank? What’s going on? What did you see?”


      We rounded the corner of the alleyway as police sirens wailed. Two more squad cars rushed past us on the main street.


      “You want to see for yourself? Just peek around the edge. Try not to be seen though.”


      Jodi crept up the side of the building and peered around. She held me up to the corner so I could see too.


      Several blocks down from us, a gigantic woman was in a standoff with the police. She towered above their puny cars at around 20 feet tall. She was completely naked, with long red hair and a mean disposition. I could hear a police loudspeaker. The cops had formed their cars in a half circle on the street, and they were crouched behind them with guns drawn.


      I couldn’t exactly make out what they were yelling at her about, but Shari Beauchene didn’t seem too thrilled about it. She suddenly lurched forward, grabbing a police car and flipping it over, likely crushing the officer who had been behind it. Gunshots opened up, and Shari threw up her arms.


      The firing continued, and the giantess stumbled to the side, crushing the hood of another car under her immense feet. She roared and punched a third car, driving it into the pavement before the enraged woman stomped towards us, unfazed by the bullets being sent her way.


      I saw Jodi’s jaw drop. Civilians screamed and fled, scattering every which way as Shari made her way up our street.


      She was coming for us, and even the damn police were helpless against her...