- Text Size +

      ----- Chapter 23 -----


      Jodi pulled back in shock, leaning against the wall of our apartment complex.


      “She’s big,” Jodi admitted with a gulp. Suddenly she didn’t seem as eager to throw down with Shari anymore.


      I’d been captured by Shari for a week, so I’d been expecting this sort of thing. As such, the shock value was lessened. I reacted quickly.


      “Yeah, she is. So let’s loop around and backtrack so she doesn’t see us and we’ll make it to the library before she figures out we’re not here.”


      Jodi nodded and took off. She could really move, being that her strides were a lot longer now. In no time at all we’d put some considerable distance between us and the apartment.


      We stopped and looked back, only to see smoke rising from our home, signifying that Shari had gotten to it already. We’d fled just in the nick of time.

      Jodi carried me downtown, bolting quickly towards the library. People saw us and screamed, running about. Jodi took care to avoid hitting people, for even at her size she could do a bit of damage accidentally. Her long strides carried her over and around crowds as we cruised along.


      A few block from the library a police car rushed by us with its lights on, spotted us, and suddenly whipped about. The officer behind the wheel yelled for us to “Cease and desist at once!” as he fumbled with his firearm.


      Without hesitation, Jodi leapt thru an alleyway and rushed off at top speed, clutching me to her bosom. I could hear her bare feet beating against the pavement, and her breasts heaved and flopped as she ran. A shot rang out, and with a hot sizzling crack a bullet splattered against a nearby brick wall, spraying small chunks of debris onto Jodi’s chest.


      My woman yelped, entering into the next block and turning quickly. Two more squad cars had already responded to us and were rushing down the street. Jodi shifted me into one arm and carried me like a football, moving quickly to evade the inevitable police force that would be coming. At full speed she easily vaulted over a fence and into a park, but the cars were hot on her tail.


      “Hank! What do I do?” She frantically scrambled past a few trees and over a fountain. I could tell she was wondering if she should fight them or continue evading.


      Getting to the library was more important. “Keep going, I think!”


      Jodi nodded and rounded a corner. Already three more police cruisers had positioned themselves in a blockade, officers holding their weapons at the ready. Jodi spotted them instantly and tried her best to shield me, clutching me into her chest and twisting sideways.


      Gunfire erupted from the blockade, like a bunch of popcorn kernels exploding in a kettle. Most of the rounds missed us, but one sizzled past my ear and ricocheted off of Jodi’s shoulder. The hot lead slammed into her, hurting her but causing no long lasting damage. The jolt caused her to fumble me a bit, and I was nearly thrown down into the pavement as she started to drop me. Luckily Jodi recovered, her good arm hooking around my waist.


      Furious at the law’s sudden attack on her, she stomped into the line of cars, punting the first one and thrashing about into the other two, kicking a series of holes into their hoods and sending the poor little officers sprawling and diving out of the way. One of the more youthful looking ones did a commando roll to the side, dodging the giantess’s foot as it came slamming down into the tar. The brave officer came up firing, and bullets bounced off of Jodi’s toned stomach. It flexed powerfully in response, causing the rounds to rebound off of her harmlessly.


      A sweeping leg kick knocked the policeman out, flinging his battered form 20 feet onto the sidewalk where he collapsed in a crumpled heap. Unfazed by her bout of violence, Jodi continued running to the public library. As I looked back on the destruction she had caused, I was almost certain that the ballsy policeman would never move again. The scope of Jodi’s power was a bit sickening, but I was sure she was doing the right thing. That officer was simply an unfortunate casualty.


      I was jolted upwards and returned to Jodi’s chest, where she cradled me.


      “You ok?” she asked, huffing with exertion.


      I did a quick self check. “Yeah. Jodi- you got shot!”


      My girlfriend jumped over a car and sprinted into a parking lot as she spoke. “It was, Uh! … nothing!” She grunted as she came down into the tarmac.

      I examined her shoulder a bit. Her muscles were taut, and her skin had a little red mark. That first bullet hadn’t even bruised her. She was amazing. I always knew that Jodi was pretty athletic, and well toned, but this surprised me. My giantess girlfriend had grown so big that she was bulletproof.


      We’d been fleeing for nearly 15 minutes by the time we reached the library, and it was a great sight to see when it finally came into view. Jodi was beginning to sweat, and it was running down the front of her blue sundress.


      “Go through the back door. Hurry Jodi!” I pointed to the door. Or rather, I pointed to where the door used to be, for Shari had apparently torn it off of its hinges and tossed it across the lawn.


      Jodi squeezed through the door and dashed up the stairs to administration. We had finally reached the steel bulkhead, but Shari had enough sense to leave it shut.


      “What do we do now?” Jodi huffed, catching her breath. She was having trouble squeezing into the hallway, so she was bent over, her hands on her gigantic knees.


      “Dammit we need the key card.”


      “Screw that, stand back and watch this.”


      I did as I was told and positioned myself further down the hallway. Jodi centered herself for a second and suddenly mule kicked the door, her huge bare foot slamming into the hard steel. It bent like it was made of cheap tin, exposing the steel locking bars. After a few more kicks she’d managed to tear the whole thing down, leaving a nice opening to walk through.


      She smiled triumphantly, obviously pleased with herself. “After you!” she chirped and gestured.


      I had to admit that it was pretty useful to have a woman like Jodi at my disposal.


      “Good work Jodi! Now you can add “battering ram” to your list of unusual talents.” I joked as we easily strolled into the administration office.


      Being in there brought back a flood of terrible memories, but I was too busy to concern myself with them now. I pushed them to the back of my mind and pointed out the air duct where I’d hidden the growth powder.


      “It’s there.”


      Jodi scooped me up with one hand and punched the duct in with the other. It fell to the ground, exposing the tunnel. She easily hoisted me up into it.


      After a few seconds of crawling, I managed to find where the duct leveled out, and my hand fell upon the brick of powder. I pulled it in and climbed out.


      Jodi set me on the floor and curled up cross legged, eyeing the powder brick hungrily.


      “Well. Here it is.”


      “What should we do now?” she asked, her big blue eyes opened wide. There was quite a lot of powder left.


      “We need to leave.” I quickly exited the office through the busted door. Jodi plodded slowly behind me, almost like an eager puppy. I could tell she wanted the growth powder, but we needed to know where Shari Beauchene was. We couldn’t allow her to steal it from us.


      I took the stuff down the stairs, through the workroom and back out the back door. Jodi pleaded with me to give it to her, but I turned her down.

      “Not until we see what Shari’s doing.”


      We walked out into the lawn, and paused to listen. I could hear gunfire in the distance, and the town air raid siren was going off. All around us were the sounds of sirens as police and other law enforcement officials sped to the scene. Their efforts were futile, as I knew Shari was bulletproof. It would only be a matter of time before the National Guard would be called.


      As we watched, Shari’s head suddenly lurched into view above the skyline of buildings. Her red hair shone brilliantly in the afternoon sun. She was backing up with a vicious sneer on her face, and suddenly she twisted as a thundering stomp could be heard. The building in front of her was about two stories tall, which meant the giant woman had to be nearly 25 feet tall herself. She’d been growing even during her rampage.


      As Shari’s horrifying and relentless attack on the town continued, Jodi nudged me with a big finger.


      “Snap out of it Hank.”


      “She’s destroying everything!” I pointed as I watched her fling a truck into a building and growl in rage.


      Jodi’s hand wrapped around me and spun me around, forcing me to look at her. “And if she sees us, she’ll destroy us too!”


      The thought of that happening was too terrifying to comprehend. I couldn’t speak.


      “It’s ok Hank. Give me the powder, for both of us. It’s the only way.”


      Tentatively, she grabbed the brick of powder, pinching it in her forefinger and thumb, slowly taking it away from me. My heart jumped, but I knew it was our only serious option.


      Jodi beamed at me, a loving smile of assurance. “It’s all going to be ok, little guy. Let me take care of this.”


      I nodded. My girlfriend picked me up and moved out of Shari’s line of sight, behind the library. No doubt the growth powder would take a good amount of time to affect her, once she ingested it. Being hidden for the time being would be necessary.


      Jodi set me down before sitting down herself. The cool shady grass felt good, and I closed my eyes and tried to regain control of myself. All I could hear were sirens, crunches, twisting metal, and gunshots as Shari thrashed about in the distance. I hoped this would work. I opened my eyes and saw Jodi about to eat the growth stuff.


      “Well, here goes nothing Hankie.” She popped it into her mouth like she was taking a pill. She chewed it a bit and swallowed.


      “Tastes like chicken,” she winked. “Don’t worry I’ll be fine.”


      Just as she said that she started expanding. Very quickly my girlfriend began putting on mass as her limbs shot out. Her weight increased, her hands and feet lengthened, and her tiny sundress was suddenly shredded as her whole body began growing at a rapid rate. In five minutes my amazonian girlfriend had grown into a true giantess, nearly doubling in height.


      “Would you look at me Hank! This feels fantastic!” she exclaimed, squealing with glee. “I’m going to be so big and powerful!”


      I merely gulped. Her growth was showing no sign of slowing down. This was the woman I loved, and now she was about the same size as Shari. Each of her beautiful feet were nearing 4 feet long. In a few minutes her feet would be longer than I was tall. In no time at all I would be like a doll to her.


      Jodi threw her head back and gasped. The growth was orgasmic for her, and the more she gained the better it made her feel. Her huge toes curled and her vast body tensed as she cleared 30 feet.


      “Yes! More!” she groaned, her eyes shut tight. She grabbed her stomach and bit her lower lip. “More!”


      She rolled onto her back, spreading her massive legs wide and exposing her engorged pussy. Her thick labia was red, swollen, and excited. Her breathing became rapid and short, and she emitted girly grunts of ecstasy. It was as if she was going to orgasm.


      I stepped forward, worried. Even Shari hadn’t grown this fast. How big of a dose had Jodi taken?


      Her massive hands still clutched her stomach, and she wriggled in ecstasy. Or was it agony? I suddenly couldn’t tell.


      “No! Jodi!”


      This wasn’t happening. I rushed forward as my girlfriend suddenly lay still.


      I ran around her body until I could see her face. It was oddly peaceful looking. Her pretty eyes were closed, but she wasn’t breathing. My heart wrenched, and I felt immediately sick with grief.

      She wasn’t moving. She had stopped breathing. How could this happen? What should I do?


      As I panicked, I heard thundering footsteps coming up behind me as a tall, dark shadow was cast over me…