- Text Size +

      ----- Chapter 7 -----


      Sometime through the night Jodi shifted herself to be more on top of me, which I didn’t mind. She was probably having trouble fitting on the couch with me also on it. At this point she was sleeping half on top of me, and one of her breasts rested right under my chin. My face was pressed into her neck, which I kissed gently when she moved.


      More sober now, I couldn’t believe my luck. I knew the things Jodi had said the other night weren’t just the alcohol speaking. She had been into me for some time, and I just hadn’t realized the extent. Now she was officially single, free of that shallow fiancé of hers. I suddenly felt very nervous and warm.


      Jodi was everything I’d want in a woman and more. She was older and probably more experienced. I wasn’t sure I’d be able to deliver everything she’d need to make the relationship work. As we both slept on the couch, I began to feel my heart rate increase with anxiety. My chronic lack of confidence was rearing its ugly head again.


      Jodi felt me squirming under her. She moaned as she woke slightly.

      “Hhmm…” She pushed me further into the back of the couch, grappled me into her, and took more of the couch. I was left with nowhere to go.


      “You relax now,” she murmured before kissing me on the forehead. “Cuddle with me.”


      Cautiously, I wrapped on arm around her lower waist, feeling the bare skin of her back. It was smooth and soothing, and it felt great. I knew her butt was just below my hand, within grasp. I repressed the urge to sneak a feel, remembering that I wanted to do this right.


      Jodi shifted again, pulling me under her a bit so that she was nearly on top of me. I felt her long slender fingers grasp my hand and push it south. My fingers, guided by her hand, touched the waistband of her shorts, then slid slowly under the fabric. I grasped the firm smooth round mass of womanly flesh contained under those tiny shorts and pressed her into me.


      Above me, I heard her exhale in satisfaction. Her 6’ 4” body was so long that when our pelvises touched my head was buried in her chest. Some guys may have been put off by that, but I thought it was incredibly hot.

      We slept like that until morning, with her on top of me and my hand on her ass. It was glorious, and I had never felt such warm positive feelings before. My heart wanted to explode, fuzzy warmth wracked my body, and my mind buzzed with affection and adoration for this woman. It was a good feeling.


      ……


      I work again with a tingling feeling on my chest. Jodi was awake, leaning to one side and tracing her finger across my upper body. She had been watching me sleep as bright light poured in through the drapes. Her face was lit up in golden sepia, and her contented smile widened as I stirred.


      “Hey stud. Good morning,” she whispered sweetly.


      My head reminded me of what I’d drank the night before as pain flooded my brain. I could tell it wasn’t a terrible hangover.


      “Good morning Jodi,” I replied.


      “How are you feeling?”


      “Not awesome. I’ll be better later though.”


      “You said last night that you had work.”

      I did. What time was it!?


      Jodi held me down before I could squirm away. “It’s ok, you have time still.”


      I breathed a sigh of relief as Jodi kept eye contact with me.


      “You aren’t feeling good. I don’t work today. You should call in, and spend the day with me.” She pursed her lips expectantly, pleading with me to spend time with her.


      I was completely capable of going to work in my condition. I knew it wouldn’t be as fun as spending the day with Jodi though. I hadn’t ever called in yet, and I’d been working for more than a few months. This would be worth it, just this one time.


      “Ok, I’ll get the phone.”


      Jodi squealed in delight and sat up excitedly. “I’ll make you something to eat!”


      “Why thank you. Thank you for allowing me to spend the night here too. You were right, I probably shouldn’t have been running around town.”


      I headed to her phone and called in, leaving a message on Shari’s answering machine. St. Acre Public Library was just going to have to deal with it today.


      Jodi had her back to me in the kitchen. She was frying up some eggs over the stovetop, and I could hear them popping and sizzling. She was so unbelievably sexy. Her disheveled dirty blonde hair was done up in a messy bun, and her pink spaghetti top hugged her frame. Her long legs and perfect ass filled her black shorts, slightly stretching the fabric. I couldn’t believe that I had the willpower to turn something like that down last night.


      I walked into her kitchen and heard the coffeepot going. I leaned up against the counter and simply watched her, in all her grace and beauty. To an outsider, the moment would appear harmless and probably even cutesy. A young woman was making breakfast while an appreciative man looked on, awestruck by her beauty. I knew better. In my mind I was picturing bending that glorious ass over the counter, dropping my pants to the floor, and…


      “Breakfast is ready!” Jodi produced a plate of eggs and some toast, snapping me out of my horribly uncivilized daydream. As I sat down to eat I realized that it really wasn’t like me to think like that. Jodi was provoking something primal in me that I rarely let out. I didn’t know I could be so dirty and uncouth.


      I thanked her for the breakfast, and we ate and sipped our coffee. Our conversation started awkwardly, as we both skirted around the events of last night. Finally, after some time, Jodi decided to address it directly.


      “So… how do you feel about last night?” she asked awkwardly, looking down.


      She was nervous, which I thought was strange. Jodi never got nervous. That was my territory- I was the one who got nervous! I suddenly welled up with confidence. I needed to fix this, to set it right.


      “It was really fun. I had a good time… with you.”


      “You did? I thought I came on a little strong. I’m not really like that.”


      “Jodi, you were drunk and distressed. I don’t think what you did was out of line. Besides, your ex left you, you’re single and you can do what you want.”


      Embarrassed, she smiled softly. “Still, I really pushed you and made you uncomfortable. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.”


      Damn, this woman was cute. I needed to think of the right thing to say. “I wasn’t too uncomfortable. I just wanted to be sure that it was really you speaking, and not the alcohol. In hindsight it was you, so now I’m kicking myself for missing my chance.” I laughed. “I mean, how dumb am I?”


      Jodi suddenly leaned forward, grasped me and gave me a big kiss. After a long embrace she broke off and said, “You’ll get more chances.”

     Today was going to be an awesome day.

Chapter End Notes:

I should have another chapter up again tomorrow. Let me know how you think it's going, and thanks to all who have reviewed so far.