- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you so much to all who have reviewed so far. Your comments definitely inspire me to write more, and motivate me to produce higher quality work.

      ----- Chapter 9 -----


      Jodi exhilarated and excited me. That night at her apartment we continued conversing. Together we made dinner and had a great time. After dinner we relaxed on her couch, recalling the day’s events.


      “In a few hours you aren’t going to be my slave anymore.” Jodi declared, with a hint of sadness.


      “Yeah, we’re both going to head back to work tomorrow.”


      We both knew going to work after this was going to be a lot more difficult, and uncomfortable. We both grew quiet at the thought of having to go back to being just coworkers.


      “Well, I’ve still got some time with you as my boyfriend. We’ve already had several breakthroughs today. I think it’s time I rewarded you for your effort.”


      She quickly spun on the couch and planted her big feet in my lap. “Rub away!” she pointed cheerfully, grinning in anticipation.


      I grabbed one foot and began running my thumbs up and down, from her heel to the balls of her feet. Her toes curled in delight and she gave a soft sigh of satisfaction. I was beginning to think I was getting the hang of this foot massage stuff. Jodi leaned back in bliss, allowing me to work her feet for several minutes before speaking.


      “Hank, can I be straight with you?” she said, with a sudden significance. I nodded, concentrating on her foot partly because I wasn’t sure how this was going to go. Her words held weight, and I wasn’t sure if she was going to say we should be together or that we couldn’t see each other anymore. It could be either, but I knew which one I wanted it to be.


      “Honestly, today has been fantastic. I’ve… I’ve never felt this close to someone before. I mean, we were really good friends when I was engaged, and I felt guilty the whole time. I felt as if I should have been with you all along.”


      “I know this pretend dating thing has been really fun, but I do know that you’re a very responsible, serious man when it comes to your job. I don’t want to feel like I’m forcing you into making a choice you don’t want to. I did that last night, when we were drinking, and I’m sorry.”


      “Hank, you’ve done a lot for me, and you’re an excellent friend. I couldn’t ask for a better man to be at my side. We have so much in common, and you’re so interesting and genuine. I know you’re not the type of man who would only be interested in a woman for her looks, and that’s a great thing. Honestly Hank, you’re just a really awesome guy. Any woman would be lucky to have you…”


      She trailed off after that, looking downward. I could tell she was a bit embarrassed of herself. She had really put herself out there. For a second, I didn’t respond, I merely kept rubbing her foot. But I knew what I wanted to do.

      I gently placed her angelic foot down on the armrest of the couch and began slowly crawling over to her. Her eyes got wide, wider than I’d ever seen them. Her sexy mouth puckered a bit, and she took in a deep breath of surprise. I stared into her deep blue eyes, gazing into her heart. I wanted to make myself perfectly clear, to leave no doubt in her mind.


      “You can have me. You want me? Take me-” I said with conviction. I meant it. I closed my eyes and gave her the longest kiss we’d had yet. When it was over, I spoke again, in a whisper.


      “-because I want you.”


      Her face welled with joy, and she grasped me to her chest in a hug. Her grip on my body was intense.


      “I want you!” she squealed. “I have for a long time. Oh, thank you Hank! I promise I’ll be the best girlfriend ever!”


      As she held me close she stroked my hair. I felt a hand grasp my cheeks, and my new girlfriend suddenly sat up and rotated over on the couch. Cradling me like a baby, she hoisted me up and started carrying me. It took her a bit of effort, but I was impressed that she could do it.


      “Wow, you’re pretty strong,” I commented, a little unsure of what was going on.


      Jodi bumped open the door to her room with her hip. She carried me over to her bed and gently set me down. Standing at the foot of the bed in the dim moonlight, she told me to take off my clothes. Her face and body language conveyed one thing- Jodi was the alpha female.


      I undid my belt and was loosening my pants when she grabbed the legs and easily slipped them off. My woman shimmied her way out of her own pants, revealing her light pink thong underneath. She didn’t have time to wait for shirts as she suddenly leapt upon me.


      I struggled a bit, but she grabbed both of my wrists and with her bulk she managed to pin me down. Her long womanly legs easily wrapped around mine. As I tried to escape, she taunted me.


      “I like that shirt you have. Seeing as how I’m bigger and stronger than you I’m going to just take it. It’s mine now.”


      She slowly peeled my Led Zeppelin shirt above my head, revealing my chest. Her huge hand ran across my pecs and stomach, feeling everything, examining my body. She took in a breath with a sense of satisfaction and anticipation.


      “I like this too. Since you can’t stop me, THIS is mine.” On the word “this” she grabbed my package in one hand, her fingers wrapping around it and gripping it possessively. Her touch was firm but not painful, and shocks of pleasure shot up my body. I began to feel my nether regions flush with heat. My rod began creeping slowly, expanding up against her palm. Her hand let go of my bulge and tore my boxers off, exposing my manly parts. She eyed my penis like a pirate would eye her treasure.


      “What are you going to do to me?” I asked playfully. Jodi didn’t respond, she merely positioned herself so that she was on top of me. It freed her hands up, and she tore off her own yellow shirt. Her light pink bra rubbed against my chest as she kissed my neck, and I grabbed the difficult clasps in the back. With considerable effort, I managed to free them, but not without harboring a newfound hatred for bra straps. Jodi thought my struggles were amusing, to say the least.


      Sitting on top of me with only her thong on, she sat up and exposed her bare breast, cupping her boobs in each hands and gently rubbing her areolas. Those glorious nipples of hers hardened as her pink nailed fingers pinched and tugged at them gingerly. My woman smiled down at me. I’m sure she could tell I was enjoying her little show as my member dug into her warm inner thigh.


      Slowly she came forward, customarily planting my face in her bosom. She wormed her way out of her thong, tossing it across the room. It was exhilarating to have a naked woman lay on top of me for the first time. In complete bliss, I grabbed her supple ass in one hand and cupped the side of her boob in the other.


      I felt the tender tip of my penis brush against something hairy, like wool. Jodi gasped and slowly slid me into her, the wet tightness of her pussy surrounding my turgid penis. I could feel the muscular contractions of her sheath as she massaged her way down my shaft, slowly sampling every inch as she engulfed me. Above me, Jodi let out a long sigh of satisfaction and played her fingers through my hair.


      She held herself in that position for a few seconds, enjoying the gratifying experience of being penetrated. Slowly and deliberately, she lowered herself into me to pin me under her as she began to work over my rod, which stiffened reflexively. She allowed her movements to take her close to the tip of my member, then slowly sliding all the way back down. The tip of my penis stabbed into the rough recesses of her pussy, rubbing against the top of her vaginal walls and giving both of us incredible amounts of pleasure.


      I still couldn’t believe this was happening, it was almost surreal. Jodi’s body was all over me. She didn’t allow me much in the way of movement, but it didn’t matter because she had totally taken the reins. All I needed to do was lie back and struggle to not lose control of myself as the goddess of my dreams worked me over.


      Her breast flesh started bumping me in the face slightly as she gyrated more forcefully, increasing her pace and intensity. I felt a tingling sensation building in the muscles at the base of my penis, deep within me. I tilted my head back, allowing myself to take in air and control my breathing as Jodi ravaged me. By this point she was gasping and struggling to maintain control herself. I knew I just needed to hang on a bit longer, but the tingling inside me was growing. With each gyration, the inner folds of her pussy rubbed against my member and sent more sensations down to the growing pool of pressure inside of me that struggled to be released.


      I couldn’t do it anymore; as a woman Jodi was too irresistible. The way she forcefully took me left me little choice, and her sexy body had pummeled me into submission by this point. As I lost it, I could feel the base of my shaft stiffening repeatedly in a rhythmic fashion, starting small at first and then growing in intensity. The higher functions of my mind shut off as my more primal instincts took over. Jodi let out a womanly gasp and clutched me tight, impaling herself on my active rod, which began to pump my load into her vast crevices. Like a bass drum keeping a beat, my cock flexed and relaxed repetitively to forcefully squirt every last ounce into this lovely woman’s body. I could feel thick meaty muscle wringing my penis as her pussy strangled out my man juices. Then suddenly there was no more, and Jodi stopped humping.


      Gasping and heaving, Jodi rolled over on her bed, pulling me on top of her. My head rested on her bountiful breasts, and she ran her fingers through my hair, calmly stroking me. I still couldn’t quite comprehend what had just happened. All I knew was that it was good.


      ……


      We spent the night in her bed, tangled up in each other’s arms. The next morning Jodi asked if I wanted to stay at her place permanently, and I accepted. During breakfast I probed her a bit, trying to see what she had thought of last night.


      “This will be great. If I move in we’ll be able to mess around whenever we want.” I said as I set her breakfast down and sat beside her.


      “That’s sort of what I was thinking. I would like that,” she eyed me in a seductive way.  “You better be ready tonight, that’s all I have to say.”


      Jodi’s sudden sexual assertiveness turned me on like nothing else. There is something about a woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to seize it. And since I wasn’t the most confident or experienced guy around, I appreciated her directness.


      She eyed me all throughout breakfast. Her makeup was perfect, her hair was styled, and she had her work clothes on. We were supposed to be getting ready for work, but she was sending me crazy vibes that got my testosterone going. Before I knew it I had her bent over the table, her dress up and my pants around my waist.


      “Faster!” she ordered as I pounded her vigorously. There were no romantic overtones this time- this was pure sex, fast and dirty. I remounted her gorgeous ass and thrust rapidly, attempting to fuck the shit out of this mountain of a woman. I grabbed her wide hips to give me some more leverage and readjusted her work dress so it didn’t interfere with my carnal penetrations.

 
      In a few minutes we were done, and I collapsed over onto her massive butt, which was still thrust into the air. Breathing deeply to recover, I couldn’t believe we had just had a quickie in her kitchen before work. It was so dirty, but it felt so gratifying. I didn’t regret it, until I spotted the clock.


      “We’re going to be late!” I smacked Jodi’s ass to snap her out of her sex induced lull and hopped off of her.


      We burst out the door in an almost comical fashion, and sped off in her car. As she drove we readjusted our clothes and hair. Jodi touched up her makeup a bit at a stoplight. It was exhilarating and rambunctious, but we made a vow to not let this be a regular thing.


      As we pulled into the work parking lot, we realized that we were only a few minutes late. Jodi gave me a quick kiss before jetting off to the front desk, and I headed to the back work room.


      As I walked through the door I was met by Shari, who had a look of annoyance and disapproval on her face. She towered over me as I clocked in, as if she was ready to pounce on me. After I punched in I turned to face her, ready for my punishment. She looked so huge when she was angry, like she had grown, and her facial expression left me feeling a bit afraid.


      But instead of chewing me out she simply said, “You’re late. Don’t make a habit of it,” before turning and walking away. I breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that I had escaped any sort of real punishment.


      Boy, was I wrong about that.