- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 We finally see what happens to Quinn. Plenty of vore here.

 

Tilda walked into the kitchen and looked at the glass jar she had set aside before leaving last night. It contained three men. “Hello boys!” she said to the three men. They all stood and started backing towards the far side of the jar. Tilda laughed. As if that would help them!

“I made a promise to you three last night. I told you that you would be my lunch today and I’m here to make good on my promise. Who wants to go first? Now I bet you do!”

“Please! Please No!” said the man she had just grabbed and extracted from the bowl.

“Oh now! I can’t be expected to work without my lunch can I?” Tild popped him into her mouth and swallowed him quickly, shivering with delight as he wiggled on his way down.

“You’re next!” she told the man she grabbed in the bowl. He looked up at her face, enormous in his field of vision. Her wide, bright smile opened to reveal a red interior disappearing into darkness. With what seemed like terrific speed he was propelled forward and into the darkness. Her mouth closed behind him and he felt the woman swallow, forcing him into her esophagus, sealing the way behind him in a wall of flesh and forcing him downwards. He screamed and tried to stop himself by throwing his arms out to either side but it was no use. He was propelled downwards and eventually fell into her awaiting stomach.

The third man was already in Tilda’s mouth. She gulped him easily and then paused a second to wait for him to reach her stomach. Tidla shivered once again as the three men writhed in her belly, obviously trying to escape the stomach acids but only succeeding in driving her to a high state of delight.

Tilda walked out of the back room and into the restaurant proper. She smiled at Jamie and walked over. “Take a listen to my belly,” she suggested. Jamie put her ear to her friend’s stomach and began to giggle. “I can hear them yelling,” she smiled straightening up.

Tilda nodded, her eyes fixed on a man at the bar who was staring at her. Tilda walked over. “Hey there,” she said. “There’s a party in my stomach right now. You’re invited. Wanna come?” she asked.

“I would love to!” said the man.

“Great. Did you fill out your paperwork? Good, come with me.” Tilda led him away from his chair and to the back of the room where the shrinking booths were.

Several men turned to watch her walk by. She noted who. They were potential meals for later, once she ate this fellow she was with. Tilda was half Swedish and Half Italian. It was an odd mix. She had inherited her height from her mother, and had her father’s brown eyes. She also had brown hair and an accent that most Americans found enthralling. Add to the fact that she had once modeled for a beer company back in Sweden and you were talking about one hell of a full package. Tilda was working at the Forbidden Dish temporarily. She was expected to gain experience enough to work the shrinking machines over in Europe when Forbidden Dish Berlin opened later this year.  So far, Tilda loved working at the restaurant. She especially loved eating men. Her new friend Greta, also Swedish and also future employee of Forbidden Dish Berlin, was less enthuastic about eating people, although she did eat them when they requested her.

Lindsay watched Tilda disappear into the shrinking booth. She hadn’t ever been wanting for men to eat but since Tilda arrived, she hadn’t had nearly as many people. This made her a bit jealous of the newcomer, but Lindsay reminded herself that she was only temporary and that she needed to be a good host to her foreign friend.

 

Meghyn awoke slowly. Despite being extremely disciplined about exercise and diet, she had been drinking last night and had gotten a buzz on and eaten over a dozen little men that she had brought to her penthouse apartment in the ritzier section of the city. Half of them had been willing, the other have had been unwilling. She had eaten all but two. One of these was in the empty wine glass next to her bed.

Meghyn grabbed the glass and turned it upside down, causing its occupant to land on the pillow before her. “Morning,” she said. “I could use some breakfast.”

“Meghyn please,” said the man, holding his arms up in supplication.

“Oh you’re not going to start begging are you? You saw how much good that did for my dinner last night.”

“I was hoping you’d spared me last night to let me go today.”

“Sorry. But you’re the most important meal of the day,” said Meghyn. She lazally grabbed the tiny man and brought him to her mouth. She inserted him feet first and slowly began to suck him into her mouth, a breath at a time. The man screamed as he felt himself being drawn into the woman’s mouth. He looked up into her blue eyes, finding no pity there. Whisps of blonde hair stuck out from her normally orderly hair. Her face was beautiful to behold but terrible to see from her sentient breakfast’s point of view.

The looked towards his feet and found they had disappeared between puckered lips. He heard Meghyn breathe in and then felt the pressure on his feet increase as he was pulled into her lips up to his waist. He felt her sharp teeth cutting into his calves and beyond her tongue began to lick his feet. In an absurd twist of fate, it tickled and the man began to laugh hysterically. He was terrified with the knowledge that he was about to be eaten by a giantess whom he had watch devour ten men the previous evening. He had spent the night in terror that she would eat him too. She was completely naked and had an amazing body, which accounted for his arousal, not to mention the fact that he was into vore which was what had incited him to be shrunk in the first place. Now this female beauty, so lovely and so powerfull in her giant size that she could have claimed to be Aphrodite and he would have believed her, was sucking him slowly into her enormous mouth.

Meghyn sucked again, bringing him up to his chest. It reminded the man what was about to happen to him. He would be swallowed alive and forgotten by his consumer, just like everyone from last night. “Please,” he said, quietly. As if in response, Meghyn sucked him slightly more. Now her lips pressed against his face and head. He was almost completely in her mouth now. He felt his neck on the sharp teeth and was reminded that in a single bite she could decapitate him. Not that she would do that, he thought. He had watched her last night. She liked it when her victims wiggled on the way down. The man’s back and legs were now on her tongue, moving slightly below him, tasting him, he realized with a shiver. It was almost like a massage, her warm wet mouth and moving tongue might have relaxed the knots in his muscles if they weren’t harbingers of what was to come. “No…” he said weakly, as Meghyn sucked his head in-between her soft full lips and suddenly everything went dark for the man.

Meghyn was still lying on the bed when she swallowed. She was on her belly when she swallowed the tiny man and it made for a delightful sensation as he slid down her esophagus. Lying down, the man was moved sideways, perhaps at a slight downward angle, rather than going straight down. The result was an exaggerated feeling of movement as he struggled to slow his trip to her belly. Meghyn sighed as she felt him pushed into her stomach. The man, bless him, didn’t stop struggling here either. He tried to climb up to where he entered her stomach, feeling along the sides of her stomach until he reached the opening to the esophagus, then tried to force it open. He hadn’t a prayer of course but it felt nice. Maybe she would start eating people lying on her belly more often. A glance at the clock showed that it was already nine in the morning. Normally she was up at six.  She needed to get going as much as she wanted to stay and saver the feeling of breakfast.

Rising, she pattered to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. She had been thinking of exactly what to do about the police officer that had visited her yesterday. Fast action was needed. She had talked to Vera and in the end, had managed to hammer out a plan. She would have to work quickly to put it into action but the last thing she needed was some lovesick barmaid ruining her restaurant, especially when she was planning openings in Japan and Europe. 

She dried off, returned to her bedroom and dressed. She knew that she was being watched. The last man she had brought here from the previous evening had escaped from where she had placed him in a glass jar last night. Meghyn had pretended not to notice so he thought she had forgotten him. She would come home and find him later. For now, she finished dressing, walked out and closed the door solidly behind herself, pushing a towel under the crack at the bottom of the door so he couldn’t get out. She couldn’t wait to search for him. That was fun! But for now, she would have to concentrate on her little problem with Quinn and Danielle.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Quinn answered the knock on his door to find the man Ivan on the other side of it.

“Oh. Hello. What are you-” Ivan knocked him out.

“Danielle, Meghyn wants to see you,” said Kara. “She’s up in her office.”

“What about?” asked Danielle.

“She didn’t say,” said Kara and left it at that as she went to greet a pretty couple who had just walked in.

 

“Danielle, dear. Sit down,” said Meghyn. She was sitting behind her desk with a woman Danielle recognized as Vera, a lawyer, at one of the chairs. Danielle sat in the one next to her.

“No doubt you’re wondering why you’re here. I came here to show you these,” Vera said as she handed Danielle a stack of papers. Danielle looked at them, recognizing the shrinking contract and Quinn’s name at the bottom.

“I don’t know what that has to do with me,” Danielle said flatly. Inside, her pulse began to quicken.

“Danielle, I know you’ve been dating that man for the past few weeks,” said Meghyn. “You shrunk him and were even going to eat him, but for some reason you decided to save him. Look at what the security monitors picked up a few weeks ago.”

Meghyn turned her computer screen around so Danielle could see a video recording of her breaking in with Cameron and saving Quinton, later depositing the shrunken Cameron in the overnight bin.

“Rather ruthless to sacrifice one friend to save another, although extremely cleaver with regrowing Quinn. You have some brains girl.” Meghyn frowned. “Unfortunately that left the police with a missing person. Someone fingering you as being seen with this guy Cameron last. Since we don’t have a contract with Cameron giving us permission to shrink him that leaves me up a creek as the owner of an establishment where an accidental selling of someone who never signed a legal contract was eaten.”

Danielle was beginning to turn red. Her face was morose and she could no longer meet her employer’s eye. She stared at her shoes.

“Which means that you screwed up honey. You screwed us both. We’re up a creek. You’ll be branded as a murderer and I’ll be out of business.”

Danielle was crying now. “We’ve been friends since we were kids. He wanted me to eat him and at the last second changed his mind. I couldn’t just let him die!”

“Did you ever consider bringing it to me?” asked Meghyn. “I’m a tough woman but I’m not without a heart. Did you think I wouldn’t have understood?”

“No.”

“You’re wrong honey. I would have helped you,” Meghyn lied. “But now Quinn is believed to be a part of this. They know he signed a contract that said he wanted to be eaten and they have pulled the security tapes of you shrinking him as well as saving him with Cameron. Now from the looks of things you’ll both spend life in jail.”

“It’s not what I wanted,” said Danielle. “There must be some way out of this.”

That’s my cue, Meghyn though. She stood up and went to put a reassuring arm around Danielle. “There, there honey. I’m going to make it right. Don’t fret. I’ll save you from prison and me from going bankrupt. It’s going to cost Quinn, but I can make it happen.”

“Quinn? NO!” said Danielle.

“He signed the contract Danielle,” said Meghyn evenly. “If we shrink him down and he’s eaten we can say he was holding off to get his affairs in order. As for Cameron,” she gestured towards Vera. “I have friends who were able to create documents that looks like he signed it. It’ll look real no matter how closely scrutinized, but honey, for it to work, for it to keep you out of jail, we need to have the same story. You need to tell the police that Quinn was just spending time with you before you ate him to get to know you. It’ll sound weird, but it will work. We’ll give this and Cameron’s fake to the detective and say they were lost in the filing process. He’ll be suspicious but he won’t be able to prove anything.”

“No! You can’t expect me to eat my boyfriend!”

“I don’t dear. Someone else will. I’ve already taken care of it. Quinn is gone. When I told him the situation, he agreed to be reshunk to save you. I just need you to make sure that you agree to stick with this story. To keep you out of jail. It’s what Quinn wanted. And it’s what I want too. You’re a smart girl. With the way you rigged that shrinking machine you could even be regional manager of another restaurant. But you need to do what I say for now okay honey? Being sad is natural but going to the police won’t bring Quinn back. It’ll just land you in a cell. Will you do what I say dear?”

Danielle was crying so she couldn’t speak, but she managed to nod.

“Wonderful dear,” Meghyn hugged her. “If you need time off, you just let me know okay?

 

Lindsay was officially sick of Tilda. The Sweede has just had five different men volunteer to be eaten by her in ten minutes. By contrast, Lindsay had eaten only one in the same amount of time.

She walked into the backroom and sat down. It’s wasn’t Tilda’s fault. She was just used to getting all the attention. She could stand it and plenty of guys still wanted her to eat them. But it was a slow night. While she was back here, why not have a snack? Her eyes wandered to the bowl of men who were cleaned and ready to be served. They were looking at here expectantly. Well that wasn’t surprising. She tended to grab the odd man here and there on slow nights, although they all thought they were going to be regrown. She smiled to herself. A tiny man was just the thing she needed now.

Wait. That was odd. One man in particular seemed to be waving his hands at her. He probably was in a rush to be ”regrown.” No point in keeping him waiting. Lindsay stood up and walked over to the bowl. She scooped up the man and brought him close to inspect him. He was shouting at her, no doubt-

“Quinn?” said Lindsay.

“Lindsay! It’s me!”

“Quinn! What are you doing in there?” said Lindsay, nonplussed.

“Meghyn’s goons shrunk me. They shrunk me Lindsay. You gotta get me outta here! Get me to Danielle. She’ll take care of me.”

“Okay Quinn, easy,” said Lindsay, looking all around. There wasn’t a person in sight. She waked into a side closet and closed the door behind her.

“What happened? Does Danielle know you’re shrunk?” said Lindsay.

“No. She doesn’t. At least I don’t think so. Meghyn told me she was shrinking me to get the police off our back. They found out about Cameron. Somehow if I disappear then they can also pass Cameron off as a willing meal. So Meghyn’s goons shrank me and then they put me in there with the other men to be eaten. They figured that I’d be served to some random girl and their problems would be over but now that you’ve found me we can go to Danielle and tell her everything.”

“Good plan,” agreed Lindsay.

“Yeah.  All I can say is I’m glad you found me. I would have been screwed if one of the other barmaids got me.”

“Well, you might have been served to someone,” agreed Lindsay. “I’m glad I got you.”

“Yeah. Now let’s get out of here. This place gives me the creeps.”

“Okay,” said Lindsay. “But I want to eat you here so Danielle won’t see.” Lindsay grinned.

“What? Linz stop fooling around and get me out of here. You’re just kidding.”

“Nope. Sorry Quinn. I’m actually going to eat you.”

“But Lindsay. We’re friends!”

“We were friends Quinton. But we were never really that close. And although I did like you okay I think I’ll like you a lot more as a snack.”

“Lindsay, no! I’m your friend,” said Quinn.

“Yeah. Danielle will never suspect a thing,” said Lindsay.

With lightning fast speed, she popped Quinton into her mouth, rolling him around and listening to him beg. He tasted pretty good. She couldn’t imagine how Danielle had managed to spit him out when he had begged for mercy.

“Lindsay?” said a voice that she recognized. Her food obviously head the call too. He started to shout even louder than before. Lindsay flattened him against the roof of her mouth and swallowed. The bulge that slid down her gullet fought delightfully. Lindsay wished she had time to savor it but she didn’t have that much luck. Grabbing a box of beer, she pushed open the door and carried out the box.

Danielle was in the kitchen, leaning against the wall and looking depressed.

“Oh hey sweetie,” said Lindsay. “Just grabbing another case of cold ones. We’re running low out there,” she smiled.

“Linz, they shrunk Quinn!” said Danielle.

“What? You can’t be serious!” said Lindsay.

“I just searched the serving bowl. He’s not there. Someone must have eaten him already. I didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye.” Danielle had obviously been crying.

“Oh gosh,” said Lindsay. “That’s horrible.” She was really enjoying the fluttering in her stomach right now but trying not to show it. She wondered if Quinn could hear their conversation.

“Sorry Danielle. I haven’t seen Quinn. I’ll keep looking for him. If he’s uneaten, I’m sure I’ll see him.”

A renewed fluttering began in Lindsay’s belly. I guess he can hear me at least, Lindsay thought.

“I’m headed home. I need some time alone,” said Danielle.

“Okay dear. I’ll call you later,” said Lindsay as Danielle left.

The feeling of deception, of outright pleasure of having the man she was looking for in her belly was elating. Lindsay smiled as she rubbed her belly, feeling the fluttering dying. Nothing before had ever been as delightful as eating someone who wasn’t expecting it. Lindsay wasn’t sure how she would arrange something that perfect again but she would think of a way. 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks to Lz2483 and Oishi1 for ideas on this chapter. I ran through a lot of different ideas on how to have this chapter end; everything from Meghyn eating Quinn in front of Danielle to having Daniell eat him herself. Unfortunately Danielle is too kind hearted to eat Quinn and Meghyn is smart enough to know that eating him in front of Danielle would make Danielle's actions unpredictable.  Hopefully having Lindsay eat him was a good ending. Let me know if you liked it. I'll probably add another chapter eventually. Thanks for reading.