- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another one with Lindsay as the voress.

Justin waked into the restaurant. It was dimly lit, but not so much that it was cast in shadows. It had just the perfect amount of lighting to fit the mood. A few old fashioned flickering lanterns were even on the wall here and there. A fire burned in a stone fireplace off to the left of the large room and gave off the smell of woodsmoke.  The white walls were rimmed with dark wood that matched the furniture. There were tables scattered here and there. A long oak bar dominated the right side of the room. Shiny brass gleamed at the draft taps. A hallway that lead to another room was to the immediate right. A set of stairs off to the left  promised that the building had other, cozy places to dine. The ambiance was one of a very old, but extremely expensive tavern. It was a place that had seen many people come and go. Justin felt relaxed as he took in the sight and smell of the place. It was warm and cheery.

 

"Welcome to the the Dish," said the girl behind a pedestal next to the entrance. "Do you have a reservation sir?" She was pretty, though not breathtakingly so. She was perhaps between twenty five and thirty years old.  A fedora hat was perched upon her head, from which long red hair flowed down nearly to her waist. She wore a black colored shirt and a pair of white trousers. She had womanly curves. She was cute and friendly but also professional.  "I have a reservation," said Justin. He gave him her name.

"Splendid sir," said the girl, nodding as she consulted a list of notes in front of her.  "No doubt your first time."

"How could you tell?" asked Justin.

"You spent a few seconds looking around," said the girl. "Besides, I've never seen you before. Not that we get a lot of repeat business from guys, given the nature of our restaurant."

 "That does make sense," agreed Justin.

"My name is Rachel," said the girl. "Let me take you to your seat."

Rachel took Justin's coat and hung it on a rack. Then she led him to a table. "Your waitress will be right over," she promised before returning to her post at the door.  

Listening to the fire crackle cheerly nearby There were three other costumers in the room; one woman and two men. The woman looked to be about thirty-five or so. She was fairly attractive and dressed in a nice skirt. She sipped red wine at the bar and seemed disinterested in everything around her. Another man, down at the end of the bar, drank a dark beer and watched the pretty barmaid behind the counter. He looked to be of average height. He had dark hair and broad shoulders which were hunched over his drink. He seemed to be lost in thought.     The third man was at another table. He looked to be fairly on into his forties. He was fat and looked rather jolly. He had a relaxed attitude that suggested familiarity with the restaurant. 

"Hi I'm Kara," said a cute black haired young girl walking up. Aside from missing the fedora, she was dressed identically to Rachel. She smiled a wide smile at Justin. "What's your pleasure sir?"

 "Beer I suppose," said Justin. "A Sam Adams Winter?"

"You got it stud," said Kara and walked back to the bar to fetch his drink.  She returned a moment later with a menu.

"I am guessing it's your first time here," she began. "How it works is, generally you get dinner tonight. You can make a decision on who on our staff gets you. Then meet the lucky lady for dinner," she winked at him as if they were sharing a secret. 

"So it's true?" said Justin. "What I've heard about this place?"

Kara laughed. It was a genuinely cheerful laugh and Justin didn't feel that she was enjoying a joke at his expense.

 "Of course it is honey. Everything it says on the website is true. Pick out a waitress, a barmaid or even Rachel at the door there.  We'll make your dream come true."

 "But what about you?" asked Justin.

 "Me? Sure, if you've already decided. But I would look at the menu first. It gives a list of possible people to choose from." She spoke like she had had the conversation before. "No I mean do you have corresponding fantasies?" asked Justin. Kara smiled patiently.

 "I don't mind vore. I can't say that I get off on it. It's fun to swallow people but no, I'm not turned on by it. Some of our staff is though. Danielle," she pointed to a brown haired woman behind the bar. "She gets a kick out of it. So does Jamie..." she looked around as if to point her out. "But I don't see her right now. A few other members of the staff do too but some of us are just here for the money. Misty can eat a dozen guys but she would just as soon be eating grapes for all she cares. It's all about the bottom line to her.  Don't forget. If you can't find someone on the staff that you like, which is doubtful if I do say so myself, you can always come around on a Friday or Saturday night. Usually there are plenty of female customers who wander in looking for a nice guy to eat."

 "You mean girls can just walk in here and eat people?" asked Justin in surprise.

 "Of course sweetie. But it always has to be consensual between both parties. The person being eaten has to agree to be eaten. No one will force you to be eaten here, at least not until you've been shrunk. After that it's too late to back out. It's on the fine print in the menu about being eaten."

 "So once I'm shrunk there is no turning back?" said Justin, making sure. "Yup. It happened to me a few times," said Kara. "Guys decided they would rather not be eaten. Staff members like me can agree to give them to another diner but we can't  put them back to their normal size. If you choose another costumer to be eaten by, then she has the right to eat you no matter what you say."

"So what you're saying is to make this choice carefully,"   Kara shrugged. "If you show up in this restuaraunt then most people are pretty serious about being eaten. Or eating someone as the case may be. I'll leave you to the menu and come back later to see if you want anything to eat before you decide who you want to eat you."

She left and Justin opened the rather thick menu. The first few pages of the menu were decidedly ordinary, if not a little extravagant. There were steaks, ribs, lobsters, oysters, salads, fruits, sandwiches, soups and every type of fine dining available. There was also a separate menu of liquor, boasting a wide variety of beers, wines and  alcohols.  The prices were quite expensive, but no one was coming here just for the food. Justin suspected that the As Justin turned the pages of the menu he came across a page called "List of Possible Consumers."

On the next page began a list of every employee in the restaurant. All but two were female and each had their own page. On each page was a portrait picture of their face, and full length  front and back pictures.    The first person was named Bethany. She was beautiful. Justin's eyes lingered over the picture. It said that she was a waitress. She had been attracted by the prospect of eating men and enjoyed doing so. She had been on staff for three years and had no intention of leaving.  The next page gave information and pictures of a woman named Colby. She was older, but still quite attractive. She had a pretty face, large breasts and a very pretty tush. According to her writeup, she a popular choice for those seeking to be eaten. She was a barmaid. She had no sexual interest in vore but was always willing to send a tasty man or woman down her throat.  No doubt for the commission she got for for eating them on top of her normal salary. 

The pages went on and on. Seventeen in all. Kara was in there, as was Rachel. Justin felt confused by the choices. Who should he have eat him? He honestly couldn't decide.

"A bit overwhelming isn't it?" asked a voice.

Justin looked up and noticed that the woman at the bar was standing next to him. She had not been in the menu list.

"May I sit?" she asked. Justin rose and nodded. They both sat.

"You looked a little distraught," said the woman. "It's understandable really. It's quite a big decision to go through with being eaten. Picking someone out to eat you is even harder, especially given the quality of girls here."

 She glanced around her as a short distance away, another young woman in a black shirt and white pants walked by on some unknown errand.  Justin nodded, glad that she understood but curious as to who she was.

"That's why my boyfriend had me eat him," she said. "He loved me although we had been together only a few weeks. Strange to think he will be with me from now on."

 "You mean you just ate him?" asked Justin, surprised. "Mmm hmm," said the woman. She tossed her black hair behind her shoulders and looked at her watch.  "About twenty minuets ago. He didn't really wiggle. It was easier than I expected. Although I'll have to get used to not having him around. Of course it helped that we hadn't been dating that long."

 "People on the menu are not the only ones who could do any eating, and I didn't see you in there." said Justin.

"You don't work here?"

"No," said the woman. "You can get someone else to eat you, assuming both of you are willing. It does cost a lot more though. Not that Carlos minded. Carlos was my boyfriend. He had the cash and it wasn't like he was going to need it after I swallowed him. He paid the bill egerly and then gave me the rest of his substantial money. I am still getting used to the idea of being a millionaire."

 "So what's it like?" asked Justin. "Being a millionaire?" asked the woman.

"No. Swallowing someone."

"Oh. It was okay I guess. Honestly, I didn't get much out of it. He was tasty I suppose, but he went right down. Nice and easy. Didn't even struggle."

 "Do you think you'll eat more people?" asked Justin.

"No. Probably not. I would have to find someone to want to be eaten. I guess that would be easy in a place like this since they advertise for that. But I don't think I care enough to try. I suppose I could get a job here if I feel like pursuing it but I really don't. I am going to go enjoy my money and find some attractive young man to spend the rest of my life with."

 "Well congratulations and good luck. I'm going to find someone who wants to swallow me," said Justin.       

 "Oh? Well you might change your mind given the attractiveness of the ladies who work here. Hell, I'm straight as an iron and even I notice the girls walking around."

"Well you're not so bad yourself," pointed out Justin.

 "Your sweet, but I'll let you get back to the menu. I'd stay but there really is no point is there?"

How do you mean?" 

 "Well I am recently single. Wouldn't mind a date with you. But you want to be eaten so there is not much point in getting to know you well. Thanks for letting me talk a bit. It was what I needed."

"You're most welcome." They shook hands and she walked off. Justin watched her go. It was odd to think she had eaten her boyfriend. Still, this was why he had come here.

He was going to die. Justin was done. He had a boring office job in a boring career field. Oh sure, it promised excitement and travel when he was hired on out of college. And there had been plenty of travel, for his bosses. They would go to corporate dinners at five star restaurants with everything paid for. They would travel to do business in Europe and Asia. They would take extra vacation time.  Meanwhile Justin worked away in his cubical with his boss taking credit for his work. Justin didn't have a relationship going currently. He did a bit of running and weight lifting but that was about it when it came to hobbies. Unless you counted reading books. He went to church but didn't sign up for any church clubs. He didn't do online dating because he considered it a desperate act and a poor way to meet anyone. He had a few friends but no one particularly close.   It was while indulging in his fantasy (vorfilia) online when he came across the restaurant. "Become our meal. We would love to eat you!" The advertisement had been accompanied by a beautiful woman raising a tiny man to her lips and obviously preparing to swallow the poor fellow. Justin had believed it to be too good to be true. Perhaps some online chat room or community. But upon clicking the link, he had been taken to the online site of a real restaurant.

 He investigated further and found that for a substantial price, one could pay to be eaten by a pretty woman on staff. Justin had been uncertain when he called. The woman on the other end sounded pleasant enough. She told him that they did indeed swallow people who paid to be shrunk. Justin had made a reservation for the following week. 

Now, Tuesday night, he was sitting in the restaurant, picking out which girl to eat him. Bethany looked nice... and so did Kim..

"Hi," said a girl, interrupting his musings and sliding into the seat across from Justin. Justin had jumped when she spoke. He had been concentrating so hard on the menu. "Looking over the girls huh?"

"Yes," said Justin, checking her out. She was in her late twenties, blonde and good looking. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Justin," said Justin.

"Justin," said the girl, stretching her arms out as she did so. She said it as if she were trying it out on her tongue to see if she liked it.

 "Nice. And what do you do Justin?"

"I work in insurance," said Justin. It wasn't a sexy job to say the least. He wished he could have said "I'm a firefighter" or "I'm a professional hockey player," but he couldn't. "Insurance. Cool," said the girl in a forced attempt to sound interested. "So you make a lot of money?" she asked.

"It always comes down to money," said Justin, feeling let down. He thought she was genuinely interested in him for a moment.

"Not always. Sometimes I just like to get to know my dinner," smiled the girl slyly. 

 "Oh!" said Justin. For a moment he had forgotten where he was. "You mean you want to eat me?"

 "Why do you think I am over here silly? To learn about insurance? Granted I would have loved to have met you about three months ago when I got in a car accident. Your expertees would have been in handy then." she shrugged. "Damn insurance companies. Oh, sorry Justin. I am sure you're a nice guy."

 "No offence taken," said Justin. "I'm used to people's comments about insurance companies."

 "I guess you would have to be," nodded the lady. "But anyway the point is dinner. Or to be more specific, me eating you for dinner. Those guys over there," she gestured to the two men towards the back of the room. "They already chose who they want to eat them." Justin looked back where she was pointing. "Danielle will get that one," she pointed to the girl behind the bar and indicating the man sitting at the end of the bar as her food. "And the guy at the table over there picked Nancy out of the menu."  The girl sighed. "Not one of our livelier nights. Generally on a Saturday night, I've eaten someone by now. But during the week it's kind of dead."

"Do you eat people often?" asked Justin.

"Four days a week," said the girl. "I love it!"

 "So how long have you been doing this?" asked Justin. "About six months," she shrugged. "Good pay but that's not why I stay here. Eating people is something I enjoy. I do it for the fun. The attention."

"You're Lindsay," he said, remembering reading about her from the biography.

"Guilty," said Lindsay with a wink. Justin opened the menu and read her biography. "Lindsay started out by frequenting the restaurant and looking for boys to eat. Finding that she enjoyed eating men, she participated in the Miss Vore Competition and came in second place. She has been on staff since June and has enjoyed eating boys ever since."

"So you won a vore competition?" asked Justin.

"Not much of a competition actually," shrugged Lindsay. "I didn't have to do much. Mostly just walk around in a bikini and eat a few guys on stage that had signed up to be my snacks. I think half of the competition was about how good you looked in a bikini. I had to do a few tricks, like catch a guy in my mouth. But for the most part it was pretty much modeling, getting votes and eating people."

 "I wish I had been there," said Justin. "I'd have been your dinner."

Lindsay laughed, opening her mouth wide enough that Justin looked into her mouth. She had a pretty tongue. He could see the back of her throat. It looked inviting.  "You still can be my dinner if you would like," she said. "I could eat you tonight."

 The look of lust that crossed Justin's face was unmistakable. "I think I would like that," he said.

"You've made your decision then?" she asked.

"I think so," said Justin.

 "Remember, if I shrink you then I am going to eat you," Lindsay pointed out seriously. "If you change your mind at the last minute then I'll still eat you."

 "Have you ever had that happen to you?" asked Justin.

 "Yeah, it happens every so often," said Lindsay. "Stay here. Unfortunately, agreeing to be eaten comes with some legal paperwork. I'll get it for you." 

 "Oh," said Justin, a little surprised. "I should have known."

 Lindsay winked at him, rose and walked behind the bar. Justin watched her tush as she moved. It was very pretty; a good sized well muscled, but also a little jiggly. Justin wondered if she worked out. When Lindsay's rear end disappeared into a back room, Justin looked around the room at the other two men who had agreed to be eaten. The man at the bar was talking to the pretty black haired lady, Danielle, serving him. She smiled sweetly but seemed to be looking at him as one would an object. She was clearly flirting and showing off her body. She wore tight pants and a button down collared black shirt. It was sexy and modest all at once.  The man sitting at the table towards the back was filling out paperwork. It was probably the same form that Justin himself would have to endorse. A very beautiful blonde haired lady was prompting him as to different places where he should sign. Justin leaned back in his chair and breathed in the wood fire smell of the room. He drank his drink, thinking about Lindsay, content in the knowledge that he would soon be her food.    

Lindsay reappeared with the form. Justin appreciated how beautiful she was as she walked towards him. She slid into the chair across from him and passed him a small packet of papers. Sure enough, it looked similar to the one the other man had been signing.

"You should read through it," cautioned Lindsay. "After all, it will be the last paperwork you ever have to do. Once you are done, you're mine." Justin flipped through the papers. There was something in there cautioning that once shrunk, Justin would be eaten. There was a lot more about signing the document without coercion, that the restaurant or the consuming party could not be sued or legally challenged for considering him food and that if life insurance was not obligated to pay it was also not the fault of the restaurant. 

 Justin had seen plenty of legal forms in his line of work. Whomever the restaurant had hired to draw up this little contract had done their homework. It was about as through as they came. Justin didn't care. He had seen plenty of forms like this one in his life. It made him happy to think this would be the last one. He signed on the dotted line where is said 'to be consumed'.

Lindsay grinned, signed the other side of the x where it said 'consumer.' Then she was off to to file the form but promised to return in another moment.  Kara returned to Justin with another beer, saying that it was on the house. Justin killed the last of his first round and then started drinking the second.

"Went with Lindsay, huh?" asked Kara.

"Yeah. Um. No offense. I mean, you're pretty and all..."

 "No worries stud," said Kara. "I've eaten plenty of people the past few nights. Besides, Lindsay loves to eat guys. You should have seen the big grin on her face when she went to file your paperwork. You'll probably be the only guy she eats during her whole shift since it's so quiet. I bet it makes her night. Oh and here she comes. Hey Lindsay," she said as Lindsay pulled up in front of the table.    

 "What are you doing talking to my dinner?" asked Lindsay teasingly as she grinned at the two of them.

"Just telling him how much you like eating guys," said Kara. 

 "Mmm. Yeah!" Lindsay licked her lips. "I bet he tastes good," speculated Kara. "I think he looks yummy." She said it the same way that someone might discuss food in a bakery window. They both must be very used to eating guys by now, thought Justin. "They're all yummy," said Lindsay with a wolfish smile at Justin that made him excited.  "See what I mean about Lindsay loving to eat guys?" asked Kara to Justin.

 Justin didn't respond. Lindsay leaned over the table at him so he could see down her shirt. Her boobs were large and beautiful. "Come with me," grinned Lindsay. "I'm going to shrink you down."

Justin followed Lindsay to a back room. By intent or design, the sway of her hips and buttocks were beautiful and somewhat mesmerizing. Lindsay led them to a dark room where she invited Justin to stand in a glass and metal chamber which was marked "Shrinking Machine" in large red block letters. Along the side of the device were warning signs in yellow that said;

"STAND CLEAR WHILE OPERATING" and "ENSURE DOOR IS PROPERLY CLOSED AND SECURELY FASTENED BEFORE SHRINKING."  

Lindsay gestured for Justin to step inside. Once he was safely inside, she locked the door behind him and then went to begin fiddling with several buttons that obviously controlled the device. Her face was lit by the blinking of several lights on the control panel. It made her look eery and beautiful all at once.

  "Okay Justin," said Lindsay in a voice that suggested she was all business while working the machine. "I'm going to shrink you down to about five inches tall. That's my favorite size to swallow people. Oh, by the way. What I am supposed to say at this juncture is that you have your last chance to back out of your agreement. If you back out now, you can still walk out of the restaurant tonight."

Justin was feeling sweaty. Was this what he wanted? Did he want to be eaten alive? Digested alive? Now that his fantasy had come true it seemed so much scarier than he thought it would. That girl over there was going to eat him if he didn't speak up. Should he go through with it?

"But since you can't get out of there before I shrink you I really don't care how you feel about it. I want to eat you and that, as they say is that!"

She punctuated the last word of her sentence with punching some button on the control panel and suddenly a blinding white light flashed over Justin.    It took a few moments for Justin to come to his senses. When he did, he saw a gigantic pair of jean clad legs before him. 

"Well now you're the right size," said Lindsay's voice above him. High in the sky above him the beautiful woman looked at him. She bent over to picke him up with her forefinger and thumb.

"Now it's time to have a little fun," said Lindsay. "It's your last few moments alive. I like it when the guys I eat enjoy them. Why don't we explore the outside of me before you explore the inside?"

She carried him into another room that was empty save for a desk with a light on it, and a pole that went from floor to ceiling. A disco ball spun above it, casting light here and there. "So," said Lindsay. "What kind of music do you like? You get one song. Make it a good one."

"I... I don't know," said Justin. His brain seemed to be dead. He probably couldn't have told her his favorite band if she had asked. The whole idea that she was going to swallow him dominated his mind.

"Yeah, sorry about that," frowned Lindsay as she deposited him on the desk. "I was supposed to ask you that before I shrank you. It's not very often that someone can tell me a good song when they are thinking about me eating them. How about I choose a song for you? It might be a good idea. Besides, you'll be a part of me soon so that will be the kind of music you will like anyway."

"Okay," nodded Justin. "Great," said Lindsay. She started walking away from him but then began removing her clothes. Soon she was wearing nothing but a black thong and bra.  Her body was amazing. Justin watched her now naked buttocks as she walked over to a computer and typed in a few words.

 A moment later, music began to play. Justin vaguely recognized the song as 'Jagged Little Pill,' which struck him as oddly appropriate even if it wouldn't have been his song of choice.  A moment later it didn't matter because Lindsay danced. She danced slowly, sexy and sensually. She exhibited her breasts, her buttocks and rather emphasized her tight stomach for Justin. He was mesmerized by her.

As she danced closer to him, she reached out and picked him up. Dragging him across her belly, and along her right breast she then held him in front of her face. He was upside down. He was breathing heavily from her dancing. Suddenly he realized that he was about to be eaten.  Lindsay opened her mouth and quick as a wink, she pushed Justin inside.  He found himself lying on her tongue. Her mouth was warm and wet. It was a delightful temperature change from the room Lindsay was in, which was somewhat cold.  Saliva trickled around Justin as Lindsay moved her tongue around, manipulating him with expert ease.  Justin was liberally coated with saliva now

. Suddenly there was a slight change in the slant of Lindsay's tongue. Justin realized that she was tilting her head back and squeezing him against the roof of her mouth. It was exactly what someone did before- Lindsay swallowed!

With a loud "gulp," and the sound of flesh pressing Justin into flesh, he was propelled from the tongue into the ringed muscles of the esophagus. Strong muscles forced him downwards and despite all the strength Justin possessed, he couldn't stop his downward motion.  He landed in her stomach and tumbled to the bottom of the pit. He was coated in saliva and mucus. The heat was intense. Well no one said anything about the inside of Lindsay's belly being wonderful.

Justin wondered how many people had passed through here. Quite a few, he knew, but for some reason his mind seemed to demand a concrete number of men that had proceeded him. Well it was far too late to ask Lindsay for that now.  Justin struggled and found that the flesh around him held him but did have some give to it. He tried to get into a standing position. This proved difficult as it was slippery to stand and he kept loosing his balance and falling whenever thought he gained his footing.  Suddenly, everything moved.

 Lindsay was moving. She was probably donning her clothes to walk back to the main part of the restaurant. But now her stomach itself seemed to move. It contracted in and out and jostled Justin around. Lindsay didn't appear to have eaten much lately, (except for him of course) and she didn't seem to have much acid in her stomach. Justin decided to enjoy the fact that he had made his dreams come true. He was incredibly hard now and he began to pleasure himself.

He had only just begun when he was distracted by two things. The first was that it was becoming very hard to breathe. The second was that and his back, which was leaning against her stomach lining, and legs which were down along the bottom of her stomach in what liquid was left in her stomach, were beginning to burn. Justin tried to stand up but upon moving his hands into the liquid he found that it burned him more.  He took a breath to cry out but it was like breathing in the fumes of a particularly rancid experiment in chemistry class. Oh man did his body burn. He tried to stand and move away from the stomach wall but the stomach was jostling him in a steady pattern. On top of that were sporadic starts and stops and sudden moments where everything seemed to stand on its head.

 Justin realized that Lindsay was now going about her business in the restaurant.  He could even hear her talking to someone, but couldn't make out enough of the words to understand what she was talking about. She did hear his name a few times, which made him excited. But the excitement was soon lost in the world of pain in which he now lived. He hoped death would come soon. He was practically frantic with pain. he clawed and climbed to try and get out of the growing pool of liquid that he now realized was acid. Her stomach had sensed his presence and was adding more digestive juices to her belly like it would any food.  Any food. He was food. No different than anything else Lindsay had ever eaten.  The thought turned him on. But the pain! He was in real agony. A half an hour later Lindsay finished cleaning a few tables. She walked over to Kara and leaned against the bar. The restaurant was empty of customers now. They would probably close for the night soon.

"So how's our friend doing?" asked Kara idally.

"Well like I told you before he was delicious," said Lindsay. "But he's dead now. I haven't felt him wiggle for a while. Yummy though." Lindsay passed on the night. She thought about the tiny meal she had eaten later in the evening but only once before bed.              

Chapter End Notes:

I will probably compose a few about the female patrons next. But drop me a review and let me know what you want friends.