- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter of the story. Please let me know what you think. Vore is towards the end.

"You can't take my home! You can't!" I said.
"I can," said Megyn.
"Please!" I begged.
 
The house she was trying to take from me was not a big one. It was small, although it was ideally set with a view of the ocean and not many neighbors nearby. It had been in my family for over a century and I had inherritted it, along with a pile of debt, from my late Uncle James. The money to whom he and by defalt I now owed was Megyn. She was about my age; late twenties. She was strikingly beautiful and had nordic features. She was six feet tall, had blonde hair, high cheek bones, blue eyes and fantastic boobs. She also had a trim stomach and an amazing ass.
 
Take all the beauty away though and all you would be left with was one hell of a bitch with a black hear whome I also was 8000,000 in debt. Put simply my friends; there was no way I had that much. Unfortunately for me, she had come to collect.
 
"This house was appraised at less than half of what you owe. You can sell the furniture inside and perhaps make a bit more," she said coldly. For a pretty woman she sure was a bitch.
"Lady I could give you everything I own right down to my last baseball card and couldn't come close to paying you off. Let me get on a payment plan with you."
"Ha!" she laughed. "I could have you thrown in jail for not being able to pay me. I have friends at the law firm of Dewie, Cheetem and Howe."
"Me in jail won't pay off my debt," I pointed out after a deep breath. I was having trouble keeping a civil tongue in my head. This lady was really starting to get on my nerves.
"I don't care if you pay off your debt. I just want your home. Or to be more exact your property. You home will need to be destroyed because it's right where I'm going to build my new mansion."
"Sorry. I'm not signing my house over to you. This home belonged to my family. I'm not selling it. Or giving it away to you."
 
Her eyes narrowed at me. She seemed on the verge of responding before stopping herself. Perhaps she was trying to remain calm too. It made me happy to think that I was frustrating to her.
 
"Are you a betting man Mr. Cheesewright?" she asked me.
"Somewhat," I said doubtfully.
 
To be honest with you friends, I was not a betting man in the least. I couldn't tell you anything about horses or cars or boxing matches or whatever else people bet on. But I was willing to take a risk if it meant me holding on to my house.
 
"Perhaps we could play a game together. A game of cards. The steaks would be high of course... But if you win I will cancel all your debt to me."
"The whole thing?" I said in disbelief. This was a thunderbolt from a blue sky.
"The whole thing," she confirmed. "However if you loose, I get the whole thing." She smiled smugly as she looked at me like a sneak might look at a mouse before devouring it. "What do you say. Are you... game?"
 
I didn't have to think about that one. "Hell yes. I'm game."
 
"Good." She took a card from her purse and wrote on the back of it. Handing it to me she said, "Meet me here. I'll have legal paperwork for both of us to sign ready. Don't disappoint me and stand me up or I'll be angry."
 
With that she turned and left. The sound of her heels clicked down the stone sidewalk with each stride. Her shoes were probably more expensive than anything I had in my house. Although I am just speculating here. I'm a guy and we know nothing of female footwear. My eyes move from her shoes in an upwards direction. I was always happy to see Meghyn leave. She pissed me off. But I also enjoyed watching her go. She really did have a great ass.
 
She had sped away, altogether too fast in a Mercedes that cost over fifty grand. Damn woman got on my nerves. I lit a cigarette and put my lighter into my pocket. My hands brushed the card Meghyn had given me. I had forgotten it was there. I pulled it out and looked down to examine it. In Megyn's long curly handwriting were the words; "Nine O'Clock, Monday night." I turned the card over. There was an address, web site and phone number for an "Exotic Restaurant experience like no other. The name of the place was odd. It was called "The Forbidden Dish."
 
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
I had dressed formally. A suit and tie. Clean shave, polished shoes. I had read the restaurant website. There was a dance hall in the upper section of the restaurant. The lower section was more formal and I knew which Meghyn would prefer.
 
The web site had said a lot about women being able to shrink and eat men. Whatever. If people want to come up with weird ways to describe screwing each other then I wasn't one to get in the way. There had even been a picture of girls with shrunken men in hand who had looked about to swallow them. I didn't pay much attention. Someone had thought they were being funny. I just hoped Meghyn would take this as seriously as I was.

 

In terms of games my particular expertise runs more along the lines of chess or checkers. I had little experience with cards but had brushed up on the internet over the past few days and even taken the trouble to go to a casino. I had lost some money but figured the investment was worth the table time. Hopefully the losses would pay off in the long run.

 

I walked into the Forbidden Dish. It smelled of of wood smoke and pine needles. Very cheery. The light was dim but not so much that your eyes had any trouble adjusting.  The room itself was large but inviting.
 
A cute girl named Rachael greeted me at the door. "Predator or prey?" she asked me.

 Talk about your weird roll playing sex games! "Sorry. I'm not here for any of... any of that. I'm meeting someone. Her name is Meghyn. Does she already have a table?"
"Oh, you're Richard." She smiled when I nodded my affirmation. "My friends call me Rich. Although don't let my name fool you. I'm actually very poor. At least very in debt."

Rachael gave me a wry smile. "Rich or poor, Meghyn is such a nice girl. It's always great to meet another friend of hers."
"Meghyn has friends?" I said. That took me by surprise.
"I know," agreed Rachael. "You wouldn't think she had any left the way she brings them here. She does tend to work her way through them. Through the guys anyway. Although she has brought in a few girls here and said she enjoyed them too. Although some of her friends are preds too.."
"Okay well maybe you have the wrong idea about us." I said hastily. I had officially heard way more than I wanted. "I'm here for business. Strictly business. She said she would be here at nine."
"Certainly. She told me to tell you to go to the bar and get a drink on her. She said you wouldn't believe her, but to do it anyway. I'll call her private room and let her know you're here."
 
I slowly walked over to the bar. It didn't surprise me that she had a private room at an upscale restaurant. But it did worry me that she might think I was here to get a little bit naughty. I wasn't going for that at all. She might be beautiful but she was also a bitch who seemed willing to take advantage of me in every way possible. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction. Still, if it got me out of debt, having sex with Meghyn would be a good way to bring my debt to zero. I had wanted to see her naked...
 
I dismissed the thought and headed for the bar. I would find out about Meghyn's betting offer whenever it was revealed to me. In the mean time I could use a strong drink.
 
Pushing up to the bar I eventually caught the eye of a very pretty waitress wearing white pants that looked like they were two sizes too tight.
"What'll it be sweetie?" she asked when she finally finished serving a few other costumers and made her way down to meet me.
"Jack on the rocks," I said firmly. "I'm meeting a woman named Meghyn and she said my drink was covered." If Meghyn wanted to cover my drinks then I was going to take it for sure.
"Got it honey," said Danielle with a wink. I watched Danielle's long legged steps down to the end of the bar where she began mixing my drink. A couple a few barstools down were making out and even groping each other. The girl was attractive and seemed to love the man's hands on her. I was right. This was some sort of weird sex place. I studiously averted my eyes, not wanting to be associated with anyone here.
 
Then my eyes fell on something odd. It looked like a tiny man in a container. I leaned forward over the bar and looked closer. It was indeed a man. He was sitting on the bottom of the container looking forlorn. Upon seeing me looking at him he shied away as if my very gaze scared him.
 
"Here you are sweetie, a Jack on the rocks." Danielle had returned.
"Is that a little man right there?" I asked Danielle point blank.
"Sure is," she gave me a big grin. "Derick. I'm saving him for my break. I know he's excited too. He looks delicious!"
"Wait a minute. You plan to eat him?" I was genuinely shocked.
Danielle raised an eyebrow. "Is that a problem?"
"I thought the website was just kidding," I said aloud, more to myself than anyone. "Why would Meghyn want to meet me here?"
"You don't know what this place is do you?" said Danielle, a little surprised.
"Should I?"
"Listen, I don't know why you're meeting Meghyn if vore isn't your thing. Just don't go through with it if you don't want to. Once you're shrunk, you're going to be eaten. Derick there," she gestured towards the man in the Tupperware jar, "changed his mind at the last moment and the woman who was going to eat him gave him back. I'm not really going to eat him. He's just going to be served to the next hungry lady who orders a shrunken man. I'm not supposed to tell you this but at times I do feel bad for the unwilling guys who are eaten after they change their minds about it. I only eat willings myself. But Meghyn owns a quarter of this bar and if you're going to meet her... just be careful. She tends not to bring people here unless she plans to... well. You know." Danielle gave me a serious look
 
I looked back at the tiny man. Then at Danielle. "This is a joke," I said. "She put you up to this."
"Whatever honey. But if you know Meghyn at all, be careful." She turned on her heel and walked away.
 
There was truth in that at least. I sipped my drink and surveyed the room.
"Mr. Cheesewright?" asked a pretty waitress. "Meghyn will see you now."
 
As I left the room I noticed a group of three women at a table. One was holding a man no larger than an inch, over her mouth. As I watched, she dropped the tiny flailing man into her mouth and swallowed. A moment later one of the women asked a passing waitress to take a picture of them. She did and as all the women leaned in to smile for the camera I could see what was on the plate at the center of the table. A bowl of tiny men. Like the person one of the women had just eaten. 
 

The waitress took me to a backroom. I found Meghyn sitting on an overstuffed chair. Sitting next to her was another woman, a remarkably pretty woman who introduced herself as Vera. Meghyn gestured for me to sit on the third overstuffed chair.

 

"No doubt by now you know what sort of a restaurant this is?" asked Meghyn with a cocked golden eyebrow.

"If your website, and what I have seen here is to be believed than this is a place where tiny men are eaten like appetizers," I said. I wasn't too willing to buy into this whole cannibalism restaurant idea. For all I knew Meghyn was pulling a fast one on me. All this might be just an elaborate ruse.

 

"Correct," said Meghyn. "In this restaurant men may willingly give themselves over to be shrunk to a swallowable size. Once the've been shrunk, they are given to a predetetermined woman who swallows him. It has been a dream of mine since I was a teenager to be able to swallow tiny men. Now I have no shortage of volunteers."

"Gives the expression 'Man eating bitch' a whole new sense of literalism, doesn't it?" I said. I narrowed my eyes and gave my hostess a cold glare. If what she was saying were true, she had eaten people alive. It didn't come as all that big of a shock. Meghyn really was that much of a bitch. It wouldn't have surprised me if she told me her favorite hobby was drowning puppies.

 

"There are many facets of this restaurant," continued Meghyn steadily, acting as if I had said nothing. "Some are not immediately apparent to the general patron. For example I host a game night where women may come in and play games of chance or gamble, using shrunken men as currency. It is generally by invitation only," Meghyn fixed me with a look that told me there was no way in hell that I could hope to be invited to her stupid card game. "However I have allowed men to participate when they are betting for their lives. You may be such an exception."

"What are you trying to tell me?" I said. I thought I saw where she was going but I wanted to make sure I had the right idea.

"You and I play cards," said Meghyn not impatiently but I could tell it annoyed her that I didn't quite get the point yet. "If you win, your debt with me is cancelled. You can have your ugly little home and live your pathetic little existence out in it until you die for all I care."

"And if you win?" I asked. 

"You become my food. You will be shrunken down to several inches in size and I will swallow you whole tonight."

 

"It will all be perfectly legal," piped in the woman Vera. It was the first time she had spoken since introducing herself. "I represent the firm of Dewie Cheatim and Howe. You'll sign this form that says that in the eventuality of losing a card game to Meghyn, you have agreed to be shrunken to a swallowable size and eaten by her. Meghyn is not allowed to hurt you in any way prior to that. For instance, she cannot cook you, stick you with darts or feed you to anyone or anything else. She would eat you alive. Conversely, Meghyn will sign an agreement saying that if she looses the card game that all your debt to her is cancelled.

 

"This is all seriously legal?" I said in disbelief.

"Have a look yourself," invited Vera, handing me a folder of papers. "We drew up the legal vore agreements every man signs before being eaten. It's all legal as long as the man volunteers to be shrunk up to the point he steps into the shrinking booth. You however, would be agreeing to be shrunk no matter what you said if you loose the game."

 

Meghyn cut in. "It's a simple offer. Your life with freedom of debt from me. Or your life belongs to me. You can leave without signing of course. However if you do that I promise you I will have you in prison before the end of the week where you will most likely spend the rest of your life."

 

"What a bitch!" I said to her face.

 

"Choose Rich," said Meghyn. "I'm only going to offer you this chance to nullify your debt to me. Besides, what's life without a little risk?"

 

The bitch was smiling at me now. She knew I had no choice. I had to play. Worse yet, I had to play on her home field. I felt like someone who had just been told he had to play Russian Roulette with a fully loaded handgun.

 

"I hate you and I hate this restaurant. I hate everything you stand for!" I spat. Then I took the legal document and pen lying on it and I signed. When I looked back up Meghyn was grinning. I passed the pen to her and watched as she signed then let Vera sign as the witness.

 

"Vera please go help yourself to anything you would like to eat or drink. The girls know it's on the house. I'll catch up with you later dear."

"See you later honey," said Vera. "Good luck with your card game."

"Oh don't worry," sneered Meghyn as she stared at me. "I haven't lost yet."

 

I followed Meghyn to another room, it was tucked away in the back of the building but once inside it proved to be incredibly ornate. One card table was in the center of the room. It was remarkably large and several women were lounging around it. Some were playing cards while other's talked, smoked or drank. They were all remarkably pretty. 

"Ha!" said one woman who was in her early forties but still quite attractive. "Here comes Megyn's next meal." She eyed me up and down as and snickered as if I hadn't a prayer in the world.

"Looks tasty though," added a much younger woman with dark hair. "I'd eat him."

"Quit scaring the poor dear," added a third woman who walked over to me and put her hands on my arms. I could feel her large breasts pushing against my back as she addressed her friends. "We wouldn't want him to feel uninvited."

 

"Don't touch my dinner Mandy," said Meghyn as she walked towards the card table. "So don't get any ideas about eating him yourself."

 

"I was just being friendly," said the woman, but let her hands drop to her side and walked away from me. I noticed she sat down in front of where four little men were in a jar. Looking about the room I realized that there were tiny shrunken men in jars held by many of the women in the room.

 

Meghyn and I sat at the card table across from each other. Meghyn really did look stunning. She was wearing a low cut dress which was distracting.

 

 

Focus man. You’re playing for your life!” I told myself.

“Well Richard,” said Meghyn, “as you are the guess here and you are playing for your life I will let you choose the game we play.

 

“Twenty-one,” I said. It was the easiest game I knew. Many of the more complicated card games still eluded me. This one was simple and based on luck, rather than the skill of a player. I sincerely hoped that Luck would be a Lady tonight.

 

“Ma’am and sir, the game will be twenty-one,” said the dealer, an attractive black haired woman who didn’t look much older than twenty-one herself.

 

She began to shuffle the cards. The dealer’s hands moved in a blur. Cards flew and danced only to be scooped up again and reshuffled. The dealer placed the deck in front of me and smiled. “Would you be so kind as to cut the deck sir?” she smiled at me. She was cute.

 

It was a distraction. I cut the deck in half and returned it to her. I noticed Vera enter the room, a drink in her hand. She came over to the group of ladies and began watching the game with mild interest.

 

She shuffled the cards a few more times and then dealt us each two cards.

 

A seven of hearts was dealt face up to me. Then a six of diamonds was dealt to Meghyn. So far, so good.

Then the dealer us each a card face down.

 

I reached for my card and slid up the corner so I could just see the edge. It was an eight of spades.

 

I looked up at Meghyn. She too had looked only briefly at her card. Her eyes met mine. There was no expression in her face but for that brief moment, her eyes were intense, like a wolf on the prowl. She looked as though she had every intention of eating me tonight.

 

I began to realize this game might have been a mistake. The dealer worked for her! I had seen her shuffle. Maybe she had shuffled the deck in Meghyn’s favor. No. No. Don’t panic. I had cut the deck hadn’t I? It would have been impossible to deal her in after that.

 

“Will you hit sir?”

 

Fifteen. I was at fifteen. I could get another card… But I was close enough that anything past a six would bust me. If I busted I could only hope Meghyn would too. Then we would start all over again.

 

“Sir?” asked the dealer again. “Would you like to hit?”

 

On the other hand I might get a low number. If I got anything below a six I would be sitting pretty. Damn. If only I were a little higher or a little lower. That would have made the decision easier.

 

“Sir?”

 

“Alright!” I snapped at her. “I’ll hit.”

 

Risk is part of the game.

 

She slid another card my way. I peaked at it.

 

A four of clubs. Thank heaven!

 

I grinned up at Meghyn, and then remembered that I was supposed to keep all emotion from my face. Meghyn’s blue eyes narrowed. Fuck. She had seen my smile. She would probably hit now.

 

“Ma’am would you like to hit?”

 

“No that’s alright Carol. I’ll stay,” said Meghyn while she looked at me.

 

“This hand will determine if Richard goes home to his own house debt free tonight,” said Meghyn. “Or if I take him home with me tonight,” and I swear that her emotionless mask slipped for the briefest of moments and her lips turned upwards ever so slightly before she was back in control of herself. “In my belly,” she finished.

 

I was still trying to figure out what that smile meant. It had sent an electric current down my spine when I saw it. Did she know something?

 

“Sir? Your hand?” prompted the dealer.

 

I flipped my cards over. It was a good hand. It added up to nineteen. Muttering broke out as women discussed between themselves what they thought my chances were. Behind me a woman whispered “I’ll bet you this little guy here that he takes it.”

“I’ll take that action,” was another woman’s response. Great. People were betting shrunken men on the outcome of the game. It didn’t matter. Either way those poor guys were going to be eaten tonight. It was just up in the air as to who it would be. I couldn’t bring myself to care. I was watching Meghyn.

 

She waited patiently while the muttering died down and the room fell silent. She reached for her cards and it was then that I saw her smile finally break through the mask. She flipped her cards.

 

“Oh well done Meghyn!” said a woman

“Hooray!”  said another.

 

A chorus of polite applause broke out as the ladies congratulated their friend and hoast. One of the woman behind me swore and I hear her give a shrunken man to her friend, saying she had just been lucky.

 

I could only stare at the two cards; a pair of queens.

 

The next ten minutes were a blur. I remembered being injected with something, then dragged into a dark room and put in a chamber. Meghyn was there as was another woman who operated the device. The next thing I knew I was shrunk and naked on the floor.

 

Meghyn grabbed me in a huge hand and took me somewhere. I was in a bedroom. I was slowly awakening. The room swam into focus. Everything seemed huge. The door to the room seemed far away. I sat up and looked around.

 

“Hello Richard,” said Meghyn’s voice behind me. She sounded much louder than usual.

“Wha!” I said, jumping. I turned to see the giantess towering above me on the bed.

“You were drugged before you were shrunk. Frustrating I know but I couldn’t be sure you wouldn’t put up a fight as we took you to the shrinking room so you got a small dose of a chemical agent to make you a little less aggressive.

 

“It’s making my head swim. I feel a little disorientated,” I said. To be honest I wasn’t sure how much was the drug and how much was just getting used to my new size.

 

“It’ll pass. Or at least it would if I gave you enough time. Unfortunately you don’t have much time. You’re probably wondering why I didn’t just eat you right after you were reduced in size. Well to be honest, I was being petty. I want you to be fully aware of what’s happening to you when I eat you. To know it is I that have taken everything you own and everything you are. Now that you’re recovered…” She trailed off but she smiled and raised an eyebrow.”

 

“No. Please let me go. You don’t have to kill me,” I said, backing away.

 

It didn’t do any good. She grabbed me quickly.

 

“Oh I’m going to enjoy this Rich,” she said and opened her mouth wide.

 

Her mouth was beautiful. Her pink tongue lolled between her white teeth. In shadows at the back of her throat I could even vaguely see her uvula hanging down like a punching bag.  Framing the whole picture were her pretty red lips, coated in lipstick.

 

I couldn’t believe that the last thing I would ever see was the inside of Meghyn’s mouth. “NO!” I screamed as Meghyn brought me closer to her mouth. “NO! NO! NO! You can have the house!” I screamed. It seemed to make Meghyn even happier to hear this. “You can have-“ I’m sure my voice was cut out, or at least sounded different as I entered her mouth. “the house!” I finished. Now in her mouth which closed around me like a trap. I was pressed into her pallet above and her tongue below. It was almost impossible to breath but I sucked in a breath just as Meghyn sucked me deeper into her mouth, her tongue pushed me into her throat and she swallowed.

 

She swallowed me alive.

 

I screamed. I couldn’t help myself. I had just been SWALLOWED ALIVE!

 

Think about that for a minute. Imagine yourself going through your life. You know you’re going to die someday but you really don’t think about it too much. Suddenly in a flash a beautiful woman; a woman who’s body you’ve drooled over, a woman you hate, a woman who now owns you, is eating you alive.

 

I struggled down the esophagus for all the good it did me. I was pressed between soft flesh and slid down the slippery tube being forced by muscles of her esophagus.

 

A moment later I was forced into Meghyn’s stomach. “Ah,” I screamed. “No! Meghyn! Please!”

 

I was sloshing around in a vomit smelling liquid. There were some solids here too. It was impossible to stand with the lurching going on in her belly. It felt as if she were now walking somewhere.

 

I fought my way around the dark cavern. I couldn’t see anything. I tried to climb the stomach wall when I reached it but it was covered in a layer of mucus and I kept slipping back down. Added to that was the motion which would occasionally throw me against one wall or another as Meghyn walked this way or that or even stopped moving.

 

I was in utter agony as her stomach acid burned my skin and eyes. My lungs burned for air and I couldn’t stop myself from inhaling. Acid burned up my nose as I breathed in acid and vomit flavored air. I started gagging, chocking and retching. I struggled uncontrollably.

 

Meghyn was standing in the main dining room when Richard died. Of course, Meghyn didn’t know if he was still alive or not yet.

 

She walked over to the bar where Danielle was still serving drinks and talking to the few patrons at the bar. Vera was sitting alone at the bar, playing with a man in her hands. “Hey darling,” said Meghyn.

“Hey,” said Vera. “How was Richard.”

“Very satisfying,” said Meghyn. “I didn’t expect him to be too bad when it came to swallowing. I have all his land and property now. But he put up a fight going down. He was really good!”

“That’s good. This little guy here just couldn’t wait to go into my belly could he?” said Vera to the man in her hand. The man answered in the affirmative.

 

“You know Vera I really owe you one,” said Meghyn, as she took a customary red wine from Danielle who, by now, didn’t need to be told what to bring her employer. “Anything I can do to reciprocate honey. Just let me know.”

Meghyn turned to see the last of the tiny man’s legs being sucked into her friends mouth. She swallowed and washed him down with her drink.

“Don’t worry about that dear. It’s what friends are for. So did Rich ever find out you cheated?” asked Vera.

“Nope. Or if he did he didn’t mention it. But Dallas did a good job I thought. You could never tell that she switched up the card decks.”

“I hope there’s a reward in this for her,” said Vera nonchalantly.

“Oh don’t worry. She enjoys unwilling men and she had two of them given to her tonight. Not to mention a slight bonus for her good work.”

 

The two women finished their drinks together.