- Text Size +

Lex eyed Craig from across the wooden table. She still hadn't had much of her red wine, which was sitting on the table to her right. The low flickering candle on the table showed Craig's rather shadowed handsome features. He was staring intently at her face.
 
Lex smiled across at him as she reached for another oyster, her sixth of the night. "You better blink at some point Craig," said Lex in a husky tone. "At the rate you're going your eyes will dry out. Go ahead. I'll still be here when you open your eyes back up from blinking."
 
Craig grinned, his eyes now following the doomed oyster that Lex had just put on her plate next to several empty shells. "Sorry," he said. "I've had this dream of being eaten by a female for most of my life. It's difficult to come to terms with the fact that it will be realized tonight. It's even more amazing think that you'll be the one to eat me." He watched intently as Lex squeezed lemon juice over it and was rewarded by seeing the tiny creature contract as the acidic juice touched it. "It’s nothing to the acid that he'll be feeling soon," thought Craig.
 
Lex arched an eyebrow. "Why is it so unbelievable? You want to be eaten and I want to eat you. Nature couldn't have produced a better match. It's a far kinder deal than this oyster will receive. Granted you'll both have the same fate, but you're choosing yours."
"I know. It's just still unbelievable to me. Thank you for eating me."
Lex laughed. "I’m not doing it for you. I'm looking forward to it myself. You'll go pretty well with this appetizer here." She tossed back the oyster and swallowed it whole. Craig watched eagerly. Lex could tell that he’d been turned on she had started eating oysters ten minutes earlier. Now he was seriously excited.

"It was so nice of you to agree to swallow some oysters first. I really appreciate it," Craig added as he stared at the now empty oyster shell she placed with the others on her plate.
Lex laughed. "Are you kidding? I'm getting an awful lot out of you. You ask me if I would like to eat you and then offer to pay for a plate of oysters for me to eat beforehand. I like oysters Craig. Not as much as I like people, but it was an extra treat. Besides," she added wily. "You're paying for them."
"Doesn't matter though does it?" asked Craig. "I'm not going to have much use for my money when I'm in your stomach with all those oysters."
"No I don't suppose you will, will you?" agreed Lex.
 
"Hey guys," said their waitress Kara as she walked up to their table. "Sorry it took me a while to check up on you but I just had a customer who insisted that I eat him right away and it took a few minutes to get him down to size. There was a line at the shrinking machine." She patted her belly meaningfully. Craig had remembered the man hitting on Kara when he arrived. This had annoyed him. His initial plan was to ask her to eat him tonight. Unfortunately with that drunk asshole pawing at her Craig hadn’t been able to get a word in edgewise.

Things had worked out though. He had spotted a pretty woman drinking wine with several friends in a corner and, after a fortifying shot of whiskey to boost his courage, he had marched up to ask if she would eat him. His heart had been in his throat when he'd asked and he half expected her to laugh at him, or tell him she wouldn't eat the likes of him. Instead she had smiled and told him she would do so right away. One of her friends had said something along the lines of "Told you it wouldn't take you long Lex," as they had walked away.
 
Lex had eagerly agreed to eat the half dozen oysters and get to know each other before eating him. Now with the last oyster gone, Lex was ready for her main course. As with Craig, Lex excitement had increased with each oyster, knowing that with each one she was eating her way closer to Craig. 
"Are you ready now Craig?" she prodded, trying to remain debonair but unable to keep her .
 
"Can we wait a few minutes?" asked Craig. "I thought it would be a good idea to let the oysters digest."
"Craig, really? I want to eat you." Lex said it without much emphasis but Craig could pick up on the hunger behind the words. The hunger for him!
"Okay," he said with a deep breath. He drained what was left of his scotch and set the glass back on the table with finality. His hands were shaking with nervous energy. "Lets go!"
 
Despite a brief line before the shrinking booth, the actuall process of shrinking Craig was a quick one. Lex had eaten guys who had seemed to need to mull things over when they entered the shrinking booth and were offered one last chance to back out.
 
Craig was obviously nervous. To tell the truth, so was Lex. This was the time when she found out just how serious her potential dinner was about being eaten.  He could back out right now and there wasn’t a damn thing Lex could do about it. Of the six people Lex had brought to be shrunk, three had backed out on Lex. She had seen at least one of them since then. He’d gone back at the bar and headed for the shrinking booth with a waitress. She hadn't seen him since. A second had walked out the door and Lex hadn't seen him ever again either. Perhaps he had come back and been eaten by someone else too, she thought.
The third man to back out had been unlucky. A waitress named Lindsay had been operating the shrinking machine and had shrunk him despite his attempt to back out. Lex had been appreciative and had thoroughly enjoyed eating the man as he begged her for a second chance. She had thanked Lindsay with a generous tip later.
 
Now Craig climbed into the shrinking booth eagerly. Lex had eaten three willing people in the past. She grinned as Craig shouted to the pretty operator girl that he was ready to be eaten.
 
A few moments later she was carrying a tiny Craig into the "swallowing room." She set him on a table, removed her dress, and punched a song into the juke box. "One song free, complements of the Forbidden Dish," said a sign below. Damn right it should be free. Eating shrunken men was very expensive.
 
Lex removed her dress, revealing black underwear and a black bra. She danced, enjoying the little man's attention on her, especially his attention on her bare stomach. Eventually the desire to eat the living, conscious man was too great and she strode over to the table in two steps to grab him.
 
She tossed him whole into her mouth and swallowed, not giving him a chance to struggle on her tongue. With all the other men she had eaten, Lex had always let her food play around in her mouth prior to swallowing them. Tonight was different. She needed to feel him inside her right now!
 
The delicious wiggling down her throat began as Craig, a once free man who understood what was happening to him, slid down her throat and into her belly. Ohhhhhh! That felt good!
 
A slight motion in her stomach caught her attention as she began to climax in sexual pleasure. Craig was in there, either trying to climb out of the acid or just massaging the inside of her stomach because he knew she liked it. Or both. A wicked grin spread across her face. She hoped it was both.
 
After a few minutes the weak struggling in her stomach had died away. Lex donned her dress and went back out into the restaurant, feeling much better. Her stomach, which had been clambering for food a half an hour ago, seemed content with her meal. And to think that someone who had understood what she was doing to him had been a part of the meal! Ah, euphoria. It sent a charge through her to think about it.
 
Lex rejoined her group of friends.
"How was he?" asked a girl.
"Delicious," said Lex.
"You even got oysters," said another girl.
"Yeah. He was a perfect gentleman. Taste and all," smirked Lex.
 
"Excuse me ladies," said a waitress named Colby. "Can I refresh any of your drinks?"
 
Several of the girls ordered a few more drinks. "Oh, wait," said one of the girls as the waitress was about to leave. "Lex just ate a guy and was in the other room so she should get her complementary snack."
"Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn’t realize that or I’d have brought you one. If you prefer you can follow me pick one out yourself," said the waitress.
"Complementary snack?" asked Lex as she followed the waitress to the bar.
"Yes," said the waitress. "It’s Two for Tuesday. Tonight we're giving away a free shrunken man with the purchase of another shrunken man. Since you just at someone, you can have another for free."
"Really? That sounds awfully generous considering you must not have too many men in stock," said Lex.
"Actually we have a surplus of unwilling men we need to get rid of. It's hard to keep a bunch of shrunken men alive, healthy and fed so it's just easier if we sell them. Ah, here we are. Pick out whomever you like."
The waitress placed a glass bowl on the counter of the bar. It was filled with tiny men.
 
Lex smiled down at the bowl. The men inside obviously knew what fate awated them. Lex and Colby snickered as the tiny men all tried to look inconspicuous but each man visiably reacted when Lex’s gaze swept over him. Finally Lex settled on one. To his obvious horror and his companions relief, Lex plucked a young looking man from the bowl who appeared strong enough to have plenty of fight in him. "Thanks," said Lex to the waitress, whose nametag read Colby.
 
Lex walked into the middle of the bar, holding the tiny man. "Hey," said one of her friends. "Didn't that guy Craig ask you to not eat any other guys so he could have your stomach to himself?"
"Well Craig is my food so he doesn't get to make that decision," said Lex as she ate the squirming man. She had picked right.
 
He wiggled delightfully on the way down.
 
Twenty feet away, at the bar, a man reached out and tapped Kara on the shoulder. "Be with you in a second honey," said Kara as she finished pouring drinks for a group of two men and two women. She served them their drinks and then came back to the man who had tapped her. He was in his twenties, well muscled and attractive. "What can I get you?" she asked, smiling.
"I want you to eat me," said the man. He pointed at the menu in his hand. As was the case with all waitresses at the restaurant, there was a page dedicated to Kara in there. "It says here you'll eat men if they want. Have you eaten anyone tonight?" he asked.
"Just one," said Kara slyly, as if implying that she soon would be eating more.
"So you'll eat me?"
"I was hoping you would want me to!" said Kara.
"Not so fast! I want you to eat someone else first so I can watch. It would be really exciting."
"I haven't had any other offers tonight honey," said Kara. "And everyone else who has wanted me to eat them this week have been eaten. Maybe I can just take my time with you," suggested Kara. "Make it worthwhile."
"Sounds good. But I really want to see you eat someone else. What about the bowl of people you just had on the bar a second ago?"
"Oh, those are unwilll-" Kara caught herself. Men were not supposed to know that there were unwilling males kept and sold to be eaten by attractive hungry females. "They're for customers only. I'm not allowed to eat anyone who doesn't ask me to."
"Come on," said the man. "Rules are meant to be broken. I'll pay you for the man of course. Your employer won't mind that!"
"Sir, I can't do that," said Kara.
"Kara," said a voice behind her, making her jump. "I'm sure we can stretch those rules, especially if this young man wants to pay for your extra man." It was Colby, Kara shift manager.
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" asked Kara. She pulled Colby into the back room.
"Dear, it's perfectly fine if you want to eat one of the unwilling. Other girls do that all the time, sometimes without paying for them. But this would be for a costumer who is offering to pay for it. That's allowed."
"Colby I don't like eating unwilling men! I don't do it. I've only ever eaten people who were still happy about being eaten right up to when I swallowed them."
"Oh good heavens. I'm sorry I forgot you didn't like unwilling men. Hmm. But what to tell the costumer so he doesn't know they're unwilling and you don't have to eat them?"
"Why wouldn't you eat a customer?" said a voice that made Kara cringe. Meghyn walked into the room. Physically, she was incredibly beautiful, even compared to her staff which she had handpicked for their beauty.
"Meghyn, Kara has reservations about eating unwilling men," said Colby and briefly explained the situation.
"Well then," said Meghyn. "The answer is simple. Eat the unwilling man."
"But ma'am," said Kara. "I feel bad for them."
"You mean like these little men?" said Meghyn hotly, stalking over to another bowl of men and grabbing one up.
 
The man hung by his feet from Meghyn's grip. He turned wildly about him as he looked at the three faces of the beautiful giantesses around him. As he couldn't help but have overheard their conversation, he was understandably scared.
 
"Please! He said. I don't want-" he screamed but was cut off as Meghyn tilted her head back and dropped him into her mouth. She made sure Kara was watching then slowly swallowed the man. Meghyn frowned. She had obviously hurt her food's spine when she swallowed him as she had hear a pop. He was struggling on his way down but not enough to suit her. She grabbed up another man from the bowl.
"I am sick of you’re squeamishness. Just yesterday Danielle tells me she thinks we should start unshrinking the unwilling tiny men! Today you don’t want to eat one! What is it with you girls? The only way they leave this restaurant is in a woman's digestive system. It makes no difference who eats them because they'll be eaten by someone. I suggest you get over this ridiculous obsession with "willing food." Now get your ass out there and start eating. Would you rather be out of a job? No one will pay what I pay you. Good luck trying to pay for your Masters Degree in Archeology working in another restaurant."
 
Kara nodded. "Okay. I'll do it," she said. She left to return to the bar as fast as she could walk. Behind her she saw Meghyn dropping the other tiny man into her mouth and swallowing. And another poor man who had decided life was worth living went down the hatch and into Meghyn's pitiless stomach.
 
Kara was fuming mad at Meghyn but there was really nothing she could do. Meghyn was right. She was paying for a lot of college with this job. Besides, the poor men who were shrunk and then decided they wanted to unshrunk were had all wanted to be eaten. They were just going to be eaten anyway. What did it matter if she ate them or someone else did?

 

“Hey dear,” said Colby as she joined Kara at the bar. “You’re saving both our jobs doing this. I’d do it myself but the man asked for you-“

Colby looked like she was going to say more but a man at the bar called over to her and asked if she was interested in eating him. With Colby busy, Kara was lost in her own thoughts.
 
Kara tried to tell her it didn't matter to her. But she knew she didn't like it. Whether or not he was now food, whomever she ate was still a person. Granted, he had signed an agreement to be treated as food, even if he had tried to back out of the deal after it was too late. But he wanted to live and Kara despised the idea of consuming someone unwillingly.
 
She walked back to man who wanted to watch her eat someone. She heard Meghyn walk in the room behind her. Meghyn wanted to make sure she followed through like she was told. Bitch!
 
"Hey," said Kara. "Sorry for the misunderstanding. I just talked it over with my boss and I'll be happy to eat someone in front of you. You just need to fill out this paperwork saying you're willing to be my dinner and I'll eat you afterwards too!" She gave him the forms and the man began reading.
"That sounds awesome," said the man. He signed the paper and handed it back to Kara. "Grab a tiny guy and come eat him for me!"
"Sure. Would you like a drink? I'll meet you over there in just a minute. I have to pick out which one I want."
 
The man accepted a beer and retreat to a nearby table. Meanwhile Kara pulled out the bowl of tiny men. There were about twenty men left in this bowl and each one was looking up at her in abject horror. Kara frowned. That man with blonde hair and a scrawny body would go down smoothly. That bald black man would be more substantial. What about the brown haired man? He had good height and width for swallowing. Plenty of muscle to feel good when he struggled. Kara reached for him only to watch all the tiny men try to hurry away from her hand. Some began screaming. Others fell to their knees and begged. Still others shoved their neighbors forward in the hopes that they might save themselves if their comrades were eaten. They must have known such things were only delaying the inevitable but it was human nature.
 
Kara paused, her hand hovering. The man she had been about to grab obviously knew that he had been selected as a meal because he was staring straight up at her, his eyes wide and his body paralyzed by her gaze. He was shaking uncontrollably.
 
Kara realized that for a moment, she had forgotten that these were unwilling meals. She had selected a person based on his body type like one might select a chicken at the market. But the reaction of the poor men in the bowl had reminded her that they were no longer willing to be her food. She had actually chosen someone to eat and had even begun to think about how satisfying he would be going down. Now she looked on at the man. He was still shaking.
 
"I can't take him," thought Kara. She reached for the black man and even closed her fingers around him before he began to scream. Kara released him in shock.
 
It was cruel to keep reaching for the poor things like this. They were being tortured by her indecision and it was making them suffer unnecessarily. One of them would have to be eaten by her but she couldn't bear to choose who. Danielle looked away. She couldn't pick. She would just take the first one she touched and that would be that.
 
Turning her head so she didn’t have to watch, she reached her hand in and grabbed the first man she touched. Then she quickly slid the bowl away and then hurried after the man who had caused all the trouble. She found him watching her approach, something like the glee a child gets on Christmas morning on his face.
 
"You know I don't even know your name," said Kara.
"My friends call me Dozer," said the man. "I used to work on a bulldozer."
"Cool," said Kara. "Well what do you say we adjourn to a swallowing room? It'll be a little more private for our friend here." She showed Dozer that she had a little man in her right hand.
 
Dozer followed Kara to the swallowing room, his hand on her ass the whole way. Apparently he knew about the unspoken rule of Forbidden Dish. Agree to be eaten and you can touch the consumer where you want. In over a year of working at the Forbidden Dish, Kara still wasn't quite used to that rule.  But she had at least learned to deal with it.
 
Once in the swallowing room, Kara gestured for Dozer to sit in the chair. She pulled the table up to the stripper pole and placed the man on top of it. This way, Dozer would have a good view of her and her victim.
 
Dozer sat in the chair, his body now cloaked in shadow. Since she couldn’t see him, Kara decided to pretend he wasn’t there. It made dancing easier somehow. Instead, she smiled down at the man on the table, taking her first good look at him. She was almost relieved to see that he was not one of the men she had initially intended to eat. Still, he shrunk back as she leaned down towards him. Oh man this was going to be sad! It was a good thing that her friend Danielle wasn’t in this position. She had never eaten anyone who had been unwilling either and even tried to avoid serving them. On the other hand, if Lindsay had been working tonight, she would have jumped at the chance. Kara wasn’t sure but she suspected that Lindsay preferred eating unwilling me.

 Kara kept smiling at the tiny man, thought he seemed to have a healthy fear of her. He had no illusions about why he was here and what would happen to him. It was almost more cruel that way, thought Kara. Better that he didn't know his fate.

But he obviously did. He was staring at her belly in abject horror in full knowledge of the certain fact that he would soon be inside her belly as nothing more than food.
 
"Hello little friend. My name's Kara. I'm hungry and I think you'll be a pretty good snack. But I feel like a dance first." She turned and gave Dozer and her shrunken man a unintentional but extremely good view of her ass as she programmed some rather exotic music on the juke box. The tiny man screamed for mercy as she picked out a song. "I have a family!" he screamed. "I have kids! Please I just want to be unshrunk!"
 
Kara hurried to get the music playing. She didn't want to hear the man scream for help. He had once signed a contract binding him to this restaurant as food. Well, now he would get his wish.
 
The music finally began. Kara began to move. She had always been a good dancer but she was not a stripper. She didn't remove any clothing, although she knew several other of the barmaids did before consuming men. Still, Kara didn't need to. Her body was such that she had to do little to call attention to any part of her lithe body. Her top already exposed her taught tummy. Both Dozer and the tiny man watched, captivated.
 
She danced slowly and subtly. Of her two man audience, one ogled in lust while the other stared in horror. The tiny man had stopped pleading with her now, perhaps because he realized he couldn't be heard over the music. His libido might have had something to do with it too, given that his hand was slowly moving towards his groin.  Well, at least he was finally enjoying his last few moments.
 
Kara emphasized her body to him; bending and twisting over him and even licking him a few times. The diminutive person looked both terrified and excited now. He clearly still had the vore fetish but no longer wanted to actually be eaten. The warring feelings of lust and terror battled over his facial features. Kara  decided that this was as good a time as any. The song was almost over.
 
She picked him up and held him up to her face so that Dozer could see both of them clearly. "Bye, bye pal!" she said in her best sultry voice.
"Wait!" screamed the tiny man, but it was too late. Kara forced him into her mouth. "I don't want to be eaten!" screamed the man in her mouth. Kara could hear him clearly. It almost made her cry.
 
She swallowed. The man struggled with all his might but her muscles in her throat and esophagus were bigger than the man's entire body and easily forced him down her waiting gullet. He screamed terribly but he wiggled delightfully. That was the horrible part. He was delicious. Kara recognized the familiar taste of a shrunken man and enjoyed it. She loved the feeling of a tiny man struggling all the way down, just like he was doing now. Just… Like… That... Oh THAT felt good!
 
Kara realized she had closed her eyes to better focus on the taste and sensation. Her tongue still held the taste of the man. Her spine was shivering from his struggles as she swallowed him. Withen her belly she felt a slight plop, indicating that the man had arrived in her stomach and was most likely trying to climb out of her stomach acids. It was as if the man was making his final plea for her to release him by use of Morse Code against her stomach wall. It felt like a belly massage. Fresh shivers raced up and down her spine. Her hand was pressed over her belly.
 
"Oooo." she let the moan escape her involuntarily. This was almost BETTER than eating a willing man. He was actually trying to climb out of her stomach and it felt amazing!

 

It took a few seconds to pull herself together. Kara eventually climbed to her feet. She had been lying on the ground with her feet pressed into the floor and her bare belly raised off the floor. It had been almost intamat the way the poor man was struggling.

 

Straightening her hair out Kara watched as Dozer came out of the darkness towards her. He was obviously horny as hell. “That was amazing!” he said hoarsely. “Let’s go shrink me down so you can eat me too!”

 

After lying on her back and gyrating her tummy, standing up and walking seemed to incite new struggles into the writhing food in Kara’s belly. Dozer’s hands were rubbing the outside of her stomach while her food was rubbing the inside. The sensation was almost too much and Kara nearly slipped as she walked to the shrink booth.

 

In a post orgasmic haze Kara watched as Dozer was shrunk down. She sauntered over to pick him up and then hurried back to a swallowing room to gulp him down.

 

She eyed the tiny man as he looked back at her. She was smiling. She couldn’t help herself. She was technically supposed to dance for him but he had just watched her dance. Maybe she would just eat him right now and have two squirming men in her stomach. The thought was an appealing one. She began to open her mouth and brought Dozer closer.

 

“Wait!” said Dozer. “You’re supposed to give me a dance first.”

Damnit! Kara sat Dozer on the table and started up another song, this one much slower. She began to dance again. Dozer watched in awe as she gyrated her body. Finally, the song was ending. Kara couldn’t wait. She picked up Dozer by his left leg and held him above her mouth. She was looking forward to eating him. She had always eaten willing men and had devoured every one with delight. 

 

“Wait!” screamed Dozer.

What now? Thought Kara. “Yes? I have to get back to the bar soon so make it quick!” she said in a rather chiding tone.

“I don’t…” The rest of his words were mumbled and Kara couldn’t make them out.

“What? Speak up. You’re small. I can’t hear you.”

“I changed my mind. I don’t want to be eaten anymore!” said the man. “I can back out of the agreement. Can’t I?”

Kara almost laughed. She held him before her face so she could stare at him better. “You really want to back out?”

“Yes! Yes! I know it’s not cool. But I’m not sure being digested alive is for me.”

“It’s not for you?” asked Kara. “Even though you’ve signed a waiver and verbally agreed to my eating you several times.”

“Yes,” said Dozer, urgently.

“And even though you were offered a last chance before we shrunk you?”

“I know. I should have taken it!”

“And even though you needed to see me swallow another man first, who, by the way, was unwilling to be eaten himself?”

“I didn’t know he was unwilling!” said Dozer. “I swear.”

“That doesn’t change the fact that he was still eaten by me and is now certainly dead.”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Really I am. I just don’t want to be eaten myself.”

“Oh, I’m sorry too Dozer. I really am! But at this point you’re going to be eaten.”

Dozer, who had appeared so big, powerful and confident when she had first met him, now began to cry. Kara arched an eyebrow.

“So what was all this about Dozer? Did you just want to feel up my body and back out at the last second?”

“No!”

“Well you got your hands all over my breasts and had them on my ass whenever I walked anywhere. Want another feel of my breasts?” she asked and pressed the tiny man to her chest.

“So technically,” said Kara as she dangled Dozer in front of her face once more. “I’m supposed to put you in that bowl of unwilling men where some radem woman will eventually order and eat you. Of course, no one else knows that you asked me not to eat you yet so there is option two!” said Kara evily, tapping her pointer finger on her other hand to her teeth.

“What’s that?!” said Dozer.

“I just eat you instead,” said Kara. “You caused me enough trouble. You made me eat another guy who was unwilling. I didn’t want to at the time. Although I did enjoy it immensely and I suppose I have you to thank for that. Maybe I’ll start eating unwilling men more Dozer. Think I should start with YOU?”

She brought him closer to her mouth and opened wide to give him the full affect.

Dozer swung before the opening to Kara’s digestive system. He could see down her throat, where that other man had vanished without a trace. From the way things were going, he looked like he was next.

“I’m sorry. Please. Please!” blubbered Dozer.

Kara considered him. On the one hand, she still didn’t like the idea of eating unwilling men. They were human beings after all. On the other hand, the one she had eaten had been delicious and it had been all Dozer’s fault she had eaten him anyway.

 

“I can eat you now Dozer or another girl can eat you later. Either way, you won’t leave this restaurant alive. You’re food now. I’ll let you choose. But I can guarantee you this; if you ask me to put you in that bowl you’ll be looking up in fear every time a woman’s shadow is cast across it. And the girl who eats you won’t let you grab her boobs beforehand.”

Dozer began to whimper.

“Ten seconds Dozer. You better decide.”

Dozer began to sob.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

 

Kara reluctantly placed the tiny man into the bowl with a sense of annoyance. She had planned on eating Dozer despite his pleas but hunger had given way to mercy in the end. She almost felt sorry that she hadn’t eaten him. Still, there were still more patrons here and perhaps one would like to spend the night in her stomach.  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Dozer sat in the bowl, his eyes wet. It was ironic to think that the guy Kara had swallowed not ten minutes ago had been sitting in this very bowl. He had probably been hoping, just like Dozer was now, that he wasn’t picked next for food.

 

Kara came close by, her form, especially her stomach, clearly visible to all in the glass bowl under the bar. Dozer’s mind reeled. A man was inside that stomach. He almost was himself! Kara had hesitated when he’d asked her not to eat him. Asked… begged was more accurate.

 

Still, Kara had nearly eaten him. She had wanted to. That had been plain. But instead she had given in to his pleading cries and stuck him in the bowl to wait for his eventual fate. He watched Kara walk to the far side of the bar with several drinks in hand. The other waitress came near now. What was her name? Colby. Her stomach was exposed too and she wore a belly button ring. She scooped some ice into a glass and began filling a drink before walking away. She had a seriously nice ass. Much nicer than Kara’s.

For lack of anything else to do, Dozer watched them come and go. Each time they came close his heart was in his throat.

                                                                                                    

Several times, Colby and Kara pulled out the bowl to allow various women to select one or more of them. The bowl was usually being carried back to the bar when the chosen man was being devoured by a hungry woman.

Eventually, Dozer stopped watching. He put his back to the glass facing towards the barmaids and sunk into a crouch to relax. He was still sitting in his crouch when the bowl was jerked backwards, sending him flying into a bunch of other shrunken men.


 “Here you girls are,” said Kara’s voice from high above him. “Choose whomever you like!”

The bowl was being offered to two women who loomed over the bowl and smiled down at them. Dozer felt a tremble of fear down his spine as their gaze swept over him.

 

“I want this one,” said the blonde girl. Her gigantic hand came down on them, blocking out the light above them. Perfectly manicured hands closed around a man and lifted him, screaming for help, from the bowl.

Dozer watched in fascination as she smiled evilly at the little man who was struggling for all it was worth, which wasn’t very much.

 

“How about that one!” said the other woman. “He looks strong.”

Dozer realized that the other woman was staring directly at him. No! She must be looking at someone else!

But there was a gigantic hand coming right towards him. Dozer moved out of the way but the hand followed him, pinned him to the back of the bowl, and lifted him carefully, if not firmly, to meet his consumer.

 

“You look appetizing!” said the woman. She was about thirty-five and decently attractive. Her green eyes narrowed as she stared at Dozer. “I think I’ll swallow you down right now!”

“No!” screamed Dozer. “No!” He turned to Kara who had a mildly interested look on her face. “Please help me!” he screamed, but she only gave him a faint smile and turned to walk away.

“She can’t help you little one,” said the giantess with chilling coldness. “You’re mine now!”

The woman carried Dozer to a polished wooden table nearby. Dozer saw the other woman sit down across from his captor and begin playing with the man in her hand.

“So you don’t want me to eat you?” said the woman.

“No! No please! Let me go!” said Dozer.

“Ha!” said the woman. “I just paid top dollar for a delicious little man, far courteous than you, and received a second man to eat free! You’re that little man. And I’m afraid I have no more intention of letting you go than I had of my last little snack. Your manors leave much to be desired. I hope your taste is not a disappointment as well.”

“Please. Just let me go!”

“I’m becoming tired of this,” said the woman.

 

She dangled Dozer over her mouth just like Kara did. Only this time, she gripped him from his right arm. Dozer screamed and flailed, suspended in mid air but there was nothing he could do to stop his slow decent into the woman’s open mouth. Her tongue flicked him about and soon he was halfway into her mouth. He grabbed her lips and began to pull himself out.

Then the woman brought her lips together, forming a seal around him. She easily sucked him back waist deep into her mouth. Dozer wailed but was unable to free himself. He realized that the woman could have easily sucked him into her mouth entirely but preferred to resist him just enough to allow him hope of escape.

Then, all of a sudden, she sucked hard.

 

Dozer fell past her lips and deeper into her mouth. He was pressed between the tongue on one side and the roof of the mouth on the other. He felt vertigo as the woman straightened her head and gravity shifted. Now he was lying on her tongue, feet towards her gullet and covered in spit.

 

“No!” shouted Dozer but his faced was against the roof of the woman’s mouth. He was beginning to feel claustrophobia take hold of him in the dark wet mouth. “No not yet!”

 

It was obvious that the woman was preparing to swallow. Dozer took a breath to scream as she was taking a breath to swallow. Then her tongue pressed him up and Dozer felt himself squeezed from between the roof of the mouth and the tongue, shooting him back towards her gullet. Her throat opened for him and closed with a finality, cutting him off from any escape from the mouth and making his scream sound hollow in the confined esophagus.

Powerful muscles forced him downwards. It was like being underneath an elevator as it decended down a shaft. There was no way to stop your momentum. Dozer tried pushing against the esophagus walls to cause enough friction to slow himself but it was no use. The walls were too slick and his body was coated in saliva.

A few seconds later the tube around him fell away and he was forced rather harshly into a dark pit of fluid. He landed with a splash in a puddle so vile he began to gag. It smelled like vomit.

 

Of course it did, said the logical part of his mind. He was in a woman’s stomach. No! He thought. The stomach was for food! He wasn’t food. He couldn’t be food! He was a construction worker. He had an important job. His foreman would be furious if he didn’t show up to work tomorrow.

It was as if Dozer was suddenly having an identity crisis. He was thinking of everything he was that he was that mattered to the outside world. He couldn’t bear to boil his existence down to something as simple as a woman’s food. A complete stranger’s food.

The stomach was noisy. It was filled with gurgling and bubbling of food being digested. Chunks of unidentifiable material floated in a thick slurry near the surface of the water in which Dozer was immersed. Above and around him he heard the woman’s voice. It was garbled and Dozer couldn’t make out every word but he realized she was commenting on him. On how he tasted and how he felt going down! She was even speaking of him in the past tense; as if he were a good meal who’s memory was already fading from the consumer.

He was not just food! He couldn’t be. Not he! Maybe that other guy the woman had eaten had died giving up but not Dozer! She couldn’t just eat him and forget about him.

He tried to stand up and found that he could not hold balance. The bottom of the stomach was too slick. He tried to scramble up the steep gradient of the stomach on hands and knees but kept slipping backwards into the smelly liquid. He began to realize that he couldn’t breathe and his skin was beginning to burn.

“He really put up a fight in my mouth,” said the giantesses voice, no doubt speaking to her friend. “I… Oh my gosh! I can feel him in my stomach too! Ha, ha, ha!”

She was laughing! LAUGHING!

Dozer began to beat the side of the stomach in frustration. He didn’t scream but his mind whirled with thoughts. Maybe if I hit hard, she’ll realized how horrible it is in here and let me out. Maybe she stopped feeling me rub against her belly. If I just punch her stomach harder she’ll realize I’m still alive and it’s not too late to throw up. Then I can live.

“He’s way better than the last one,” said the woman’s voice. “What do you say to another before we leave? It is Two for Tuesday after all.”
 

As his conscious began to slip from this world, he realized that there was a lot more sloshing than there was a moment ago. The lady who had eaten him was walking somewhere.

“No. Not anymore. He was still struggling a minute ago but he must have died. Lets order two more.”

It was the last thing Dozer ever heard before he died.

Chapter End Notes:

My friends, I have some ideas for the next few chapters. Feel free to weigh in with thoughts and comments. I love getting reviews.