- Text Size +

                                                            Why me

One saturday morning timmy was watching tv and relaxing. Timmy was a very lazy 13 year old altho he was very skinny he never liked to move alot. His mom jenny was a single mom and was raising him alone. On that saturday morning his mother came into the living room and asked him to help make breakfast. Timmy said he was to lazy and did not want to . Timmy's mom was furious she hates it when timmy doest listen to her so she said "Timmy if you do no come help me you will regret it". And he replied  "Mom just leave me alone". So his mom went into the kitchen and started to make breakfast.

 
So they both sat down at the table and started to eat , timmy thought his food tasted alittle funny but continued to eat so that his mom doesnt get mad. after breakfast he went back to the couch and started to watch tv again , but something was wrong he started to feel disy the whole room was spinning and he was getting a squishing feeling in his whole body , before he knew it he was on the ground  , but there was something different suddenly the couch seemed like a skyscraper and everything around him grew bigger , Timmy was terrified at what was going on , he looked up and saw his mom standing infront of him but she was now a giantess and he was now reduced to 2 inches tall.


His mom then picked him up and placed him in her palm and stared at him. Timmy looked at her and said "Mom whats going on how did i become like this" and she replied " Well timmy i put skrinking pepper in your eggs and i reduced you to 2 inches tall". He looked at his mom in total shock and asked why and she replied " You have been so lazy and your grades in school are dropping so i think the best way to use your life is to be my tiny slave " He replied " But mom im 13 years old please dont do this to me ill change i promise". But she said it was to late she cant change him back.
She then walked to her room and started to get dressed to work and left timmy on her dresser, After she was done she grabbed him and headed down stairs and grabbed a pair of high heels and she looked at him and said "timmy i have to work all day today and i cant leave you alone here so im going to place you in my high heels for the day" and he replied " Please mom dont do this i will be crushed i dont want to die please mom let me go" and then he started to cry histarycly.


She ignored him and place him in the high heels under the bottom of her foot and then headed out. After the first hour her foot stared to sweat and all her sweat was flowing into her tiny sons mouth forcing him to drink all of it, she noticed this and started to giggle. He was crying and feeling sorry for himself , to think he was now in his mothers shoe with his face burried in her foot bareley able to breath , every time he though about it he started to cry but his cires where muffled by her foot. After another half hour he passed out under her foot, but she didnt care she kept on working.NH 3
After work she got home and took of her high heels and when she lifed her foot his whole body was stuck to her foot face first , this made her laugh really hard. She then procceded to take a bath and of course she took timmy with her. Timmy woke up when she dropped him in the tub and was trying to get to the top before he drowned.