[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.

 


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess, Adventure Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4067 Read: 30087
Published: September 10 2011 Updated: September 10 2011
Story Notes:

A multi team Gerry Anderson crossover featuring Supercar & Fireball XL-5, Stingray, Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, Joe 90 & Secret Service & Journey to the Far Side of The Sun. This story sets all of Gerry’s futuristic characters in the same time period, so that they can interact. From memory, the only date reference provided in any of the puppet programs is the Captain Scarlet episode: Expo 2068.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: DANGER AT OCEAN SHALLOW by timescribe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (552 words)

You’ll spoil a lot of fun if you jump ahead to chapters 5-7, where the shrinking plots occur. Follow the story from here, and you’ll see great crossover action, setting the scene for the most dramatic shrinking event in the Timescribe multiverse.

2. Chapter 2: ATTACK OF THE AUSSIE TRAITORS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (534 words)

Story Notes:            Oh to suffer the Strings and Cannons of outrageous fortune.

 

3. Chapter 3: TITAN GOES PLOP by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (570 words)

Story Notes: Enter Spectrum … and more.

 

4. Chapter 4: MOST SPECIAL AQUANAUT by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (526 words)

Here comes Joe 90

5. Chapter 5: THE WHACKING OF MASTERSPY by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (624 words)

Story Notes:            Supercar joins the scene, along with Secret Service

 

6. Chapter 6: I WISH I WERE A BRAMAN ... by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (692 words)

Story Notes:            Fireball XL-5 on its greatest mission. Here comes the shrinking…

 

7. Chapter 7: JOURNEY TO THE MARS SIDE OF THE SUN by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (569 words)

Story Notes:            Now for romance, and some harmless shrinking…