- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was really fun. F/m willing, F/m unwilling

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the Girlfood. Any resemblance to characters real or immagined is completely coincidental. No copyright infringement is intended.

Aulii inched the Action News van through the crowd outside of Forbidden Dish. The protesters weren’t allowed on the property, so they got as close as they could and made it difficult for others to get in. Aullii didn’t want to run anybody over, but she wasn’t about to stop and allow them to crowd around the van. Once they’d enveloped it there’d be no escape.

 

“I still don’t see why we were given three days to cover a restaurant,” Steve whined for the tenth time that day. Steve was senior reporter on this trip, but only by a few months. This was part of training for Aulii. Steve was to shadow her until she learned the ropes. And shadow her he did, if not always in a “polite” capacity. That’s why she was driving, so he could keep his eyes on her. She could hear his breath catch every time they hit a pothole or any bump in the road. Pervert! I bet he didn’t want to take the back roads to avoid traffic either. She didn’t openly complain. Aulii wasn’t too confrontational and didn’t want to lose her job.

 

“You obviously didn’t read the assignment report,” Aulii said, “This could be the most controversial thing to ever be passed into law and so far only one other news station has covered it. The bigwigs want us to do things that are edgier. Besides, we have to do this before April from channel six or we’ll look like a bunch of Johnny come latelys,” Why do I have to explain this to him? He should be the informed one.

 

“Watever,” Steve said, obviously uninterested. “If this is going to be another piece on banning foie gras or veal I’ll just let you take care of it,”

 

“So, you wouldn’t mind if I cover this one myself?” Aulii asked trying to hide her excitement.

 

“Sure, I’ll throw you a bone,” Steve said, “You need experience and these lower level stories are just the perfect thing,” Steve didn’t really want to give her more airtime. He knew she’d have his job if she covered anything good, but he’d done enough of these mindless reports and he was supposed to be training her. Studies had shown that the viewing audience preferred female field reporters to male, and her being half Hawaiian was a plus in the panel’s eyes. Diversity brought ratings, especially when it was difficult to tell where the newscaster was from. “Just don’t oversell it. There’s no way they are selling anything people haven’t seen before,”

 

Aulii decided to wait and let him find out for himself. This was a big break for her and she wanted to see his face when he realized what he had let go of.

 

“I want to get a few sound bytes from the protestors. Want to join me?” Aulii asked.

 

“No, thanks, I’ll stay in the van,” Steve said, and yawned.

 

“Ready Jael?” Aulii asked. The camerawoman nodded solemnly. Aulii wasn’t sure if she’d ever seen her smile, but she was always prepared and never let Aulii down when it came to work.  They both headed out to set up the gear.

 

Aulii stood in front of the crowd, but made sure that the camera had room to pan to the restaurant and the sign.

 

“At first glance Forbidden Dish may look like your average highbrow restaurant. It boasts two stories, each with their own bar, a dance club upstairs, and a fine dining restaurant downstairs, but that’s not what has people dying to visit. It’s all about what’s on the menu, or rather, who. That’s right, Forbidden Dish is the only restaurant in the world where volunteers are allowed to be shrunk to a more manageable size and swallowed either by the local staff or curious customers. Sound beyond belief? We at Channel 7 News take you inside to see for yourself, but first, a few words from the protesters outside.” Aulii approached a young woman in the crowd, “Excuse me ma’am, would you mind telling me what you have against Forbidden Dish?”

 

“They killed my boyfriend,” she answered.

 

“Was he a volunteer?” Aulii asked.

 

“We didn’t know that once you sign the contract there is no changing your mind. It’s just not right,”

 

“How about you sir,” She asked a nearby Priest.

 

“Everybody has a right to life,” he said patiently, “Even if it is consensual and legal it’s still murder. I just want to tell any Catholics out there that if you have dined at this restaurant you need to go to confession before you may take the host,”

 

Aulii talked to several more people. Most of them were women whose boyfriends or husbands had snuck off to the place. The majority of them didn’t even know that their boyfriend was into that sort of thing. After Aulii had filmed enough footage they headed back to the van.

 

“What do you think?” Aulii asked.

“I think I need to try it before I can weigh in,” Jael said.

 

“Really? You’d actually go through with, well that?” Aulii asked. She was a bit indignant. From what she’d seen so far she believed the protesters were in the right.

 

“Maybe my time in the Israeli Defense Force warped me, but these people chose to do this. Where I come from you go off to your possible death at 18 whether you want it or not,” Jael said bluntly.

 

“I’m a little nervous about even going in there. Trying it for myself hadn’t even crossed my mind,” Aulii said.

 

“It would sure get the network’s attention,” Jael said. Aulii couldn’t tell if it was meant to be a joke or not. She had no idea how to read her.

 

They parked the van in the front and showed their press badges to the bouncer. He radioed the founder while Steve, Aulii, and Jael waited near the hostess’s podium. She didn’t keep them waiting. It wasn’t a full minute after he’d radioed that the owner showed up.

 

“Welcome to Forbidden Dish, I’m Megyn,” She was fairly tall (Only Aulii could look her in the eyes without craning her neck), blonde, and gorgeous. Steve suddenly looked more interested in the report than he’d been on the way, “I’m glad you could come. Last time I had visitors from the press I was away on business. Please let me know if you need anything to make your visit more comfortable. My wait staff has been instructed to answer any questions you may have and to show you around,”

 

“I was hoping to get to interview you personally,” Aulii said.

 

“That will have to wait until tomorrow, I’m afraid,” Megyn said, “You know what they say about running your own business, you get to chose which eighty hours you work each week,” Aulii laughed politely, Steve laughed a little too hard, and Jael just stared, “We will set things up tomorrow. In the meantime, get to know my staff and help yourselves to the bar. My treat,” She excused herself and they were left to roam freely.

 

While the dining area was high end and classy, it was certainly not a jacket and tie only affair, Aulii was shocked to realize that even the wait staff was scantily clad.

 

“Oh it’s one of those stories,” Steve said, “Kind of like that stripper car wash last summer. It’s still nothing new.”

 

“You’ll see,” Aulii said smiling, “Let’s ask a few of the patrons if they’d be willing to be interviewed,” They received their first glimpse of a tiny person as they neared a table where a group of women were having a bachelorette party. A few tiny men were dancing on the table amidst the various suggestive party favors. After getting the group’s consent to be filmed Jael set up her camera.

 

“Are those?” Steve asked.

 

“Yup, now move out of the way you’re blocking the shot,” Aulii said.

 

As Steve scooted over he noticed a woman at a nearby table stuffing a tiny man into her mouth. He looked green and was trying hard not to cry out.

 

“Nothing you haven’t seen before right?” Aulii asked snickering.

 

“How can they? Why would anybody? Is this even legal?” Steve yelled.

 

“You should’ve read the report,” Aulii said. Steve was finally realizing what he’d lost and how much of a career maker this could be.

 

“Given the uh, nature of this place I’m thinking it may require a more experienced reporter,” Steve said taking the microphone and approaching the party girls.

 

“You going to just let him do that?” Jael asked. Aulii shrugged.

 

“He’s my boss, what can I do?” Aulii said.

 

“I could break his arm. I’ll make it look like an accident,” Jael said. The way she said it made Aulii suspicious that she wasn’t kidding.

 

“Please don’t!” Aulii responded quickly. “You’ll get both of us in trouble. It’s best to wait it out. Go film him. I’ll go look around.

 

While the other two filmed Aulii toured the first floor. Soft music was piped in from an unknown source. There wasn’t a very big crowd, but she’d heard that most people came during the evening hours and on weekends.

 

“Are you pred or prey?” A young man asked her, startling her out of a mild daydream.

 

“Neither. I’m a reporter,” Aulii answered.

 

“That’s too bad,” the man said. He pointed to a red bracelet on his right arm, ”I was hoping you’d be willing to swallow me,”

 

“My friend says she wishes to swallow someone before we leave,” She pointed to Jael. Steve had moved on to other customers and Jael was following him with the camera, “What do you think? Should I ask her?”

 

The man nodded, “Please,” he whispered. He was staring wide eyed at Jael as she maneuvered between tables to get better shots.

“We might have to wait for a few minutes,” Aulii explained. “Let them wrap up,” The man nodded and they both decided to sit down. While they were waiting one of the waitresses approached Steve and told him something.

 

“Do you think I care?” He yelled, “I’m Steve Simpson! No waitress is going to tell me to tone it down!” The bouncer and two other members of security that Aulii hadn’t noticed were even in the room escorted Steve out of the building. Since the two girls hadn’t caused any trouble they were allowed to stay.

 

“Should we check on Steve?” Aulii asked.

 

“Nah, he did this to himself. I have no time for his pity party,” Jael answered, “Who’s your friend?”

 

“Actually, he might be your friend,” Aulii said, “He wants to know if you’d be willing to swallow him,”

 

Jael shrugged, “Sure, why not?” Aulii didn’t understand how Jael could be so noncommittal about it.

 

“Hi, I’m Kyle,” the man said.

 

“Jael,”

 

“I’ve never heard that name before,” Kyle said

 

“It’s an old family name,” Jael said.

 

“It’s nice to meet you Jael. I can’t believe my luck to have found such a beautiful woman,” Kyle said.

 

Jael smiled.

 

Aulii wouldn’t have believed it if she wasn’t there herself to see it.

 

“Aren’t you scared?” Jael asked.

 

“I’m very nervous, but I’ve wanted this for a long time. I’m not going to bail out on you or anything,”

 

They went to the back and filmed some footage of the shrink booths, but they had to take the camera out of the room when the booths were operational for safety reasons. Jael stayed out in the hall with her camera while Aulii walked Kyle to the booth. The shrinking process was quick, and then Aulii was holding a tiny man in her hands for the first time. She felt an unexpected thrill as she brought Kyle out to Jael. They sat at a nearby table while Jael smiled down at the small man in her hand.

“Do you still think I’m beautiful little man?” She asked.

 

“Even more so than earlier,” He said in a nearly breathless voice. If the two girls hadn’t leaned in they wouldn’t have known that he said anything, but they could see him nod vigorously.

 

“Are you ready?” Jael asked.

 

Kyle nodded. Jael slowly brought Kyle to her mouth. She worked her tongue up and down his body. After doing this three times she slowly slid him into her mouth until only his feet stuck out, then she pulled them in with her tongue. She moved him around in her mouth for a little while before tilting her head back and swallowing.

 

Aulii found herself unable to speak. Despite her apprehensions about Forbidden Dish she had been mesmerized the whole time.

 

“I can still feel him moving,” Jael said, in the same unimpressed manner that she used for everything. She might have been talking about the weather forecast with the tone she used. “It’s like having butterflies in my stomach. It’s pretty good actually. Like a massage from the inside. I can see why people like it.”

 

“I wonder what it’s like for him?” Aulii said thinking out loud.

 

“We’ll probably never know,” Jael said, “Probably best not to dwell on it,”

 

“Point taken. Do you think your father would approve of this?” Aulii asked.

 

“He’d disown me if he knew I ate bacon,” Jael said, “I’m pretty sure this crosses the line,” While they were talking Aulii’s phone rang. She rolled her eyes.

 

“It’s Steve,” She answered the phone, “How’s it going Steve? I guess I’ll have to cover the story myself. No, we’re not calling the whole thing off just because you don’t know how to act in public. Steve, Steve could you please stop yelling? You were making people uncomfortable in a private establishment. No, it wasn’t the waitress’s fault. Just go get a room. I’ll talk to them tomorrow about letting you back on the grounds. How is this my fault? Goodbye Steve,” She hung up. The phone started ringing again, but she pushed the end button.

 

“You’re brave when he’s not in the room,” Jael said. Smiling, Aulii stuck her tongue out, “I thought this place would be busier.”

 

“It will be tomorrow. We’ll have a lot to do,” Aulii said, “For now it’s probably best to go back to the van and check out what we have so far,” On their way out Aulii’s phone started ringing again, “What is it Steve?”

 

“Don’t hang up!” Steve yelled, “Please listen! You know those women having that bachelorette party?”

 

“Yeah,”

 

“Well, after interviewing them I was moving on when I thought I heard one of the men cry out. He was begging for help, Aulii, and they just ate him anyway!”

 

“No way! This place only serves volunteers,” Aulii was incredulous.

 

“It gets worse. When I asked them about it they just shrugged me off like it was no big deal,” he sighed heavily, “That’s not all, the other men started panicking and the girls just continued to eat them! I don’t know what’s going on in there, but I don’t want any part of it,”

 

“I’ll check out the video and call you back,” Aulii said, “Don’t worry I’ll get to the bottom of this,” She hung up without waiting for a response, but she couldn’t help but be curious. When they got to the van she plugged the camera in and watched the editing monitor. While she was unable to hear the tiny men scream, she could see that their reactions were pure terror. She was mortified to realize that instead of repulsing her, it excited her to watch the women eat the struggling men! The women in the video seemed to be just as excited about their snack becoming unwilling. They were even becoming more playful and sensual as they ate their tiny victims. Aulii realized that her breathing had become heavier. She raised her hands to her face and felt excess heat in her cheeks as she blushed. She looked at Jael to see if she noticed, but she was reading a copy of the contract Kyle had signed.

 

“Apparently, once they sign the contract there is no going back,” Jael said, “Even if they changed their minds they are still owned by the restaurant, but any of them that read the contract would know that,”

 

“Huh,” Aulii said.

 

“That’s it? Huh? What’s wrong?” Jael asked Aulii. Aulii was just staring at the screen.

 

“Nothing just thinking.”

 

After collecting what usable footage they could find the two went and found a motel for the night.

 

* * *

 

Steve called early the next morning.

 

“Well?” He asked.

 

“Well what Steve?” Aulii asked.

 

“You saw it right?”

 

“Steve, I think you were just freaked out about seeing tiny men. Nobody was screaming in that video but you,” Aulii said.

 

“I could’ve sworn,”

 

“You know how the mind is with stress. I’m supposed to talk to Megyn today. I’ll ask her to let you back on the grounds if you promise to behave,”

 

“I guess,” He said.

 

“Good,” Aulii hung up.

 

They went to Forbidden dish later in the evening. Since it was a weekend they knew they could get more live shots of a crowded restaurant.

 

“I hate to do this to you, but I just got a call from one of my other business ventures,” Megyn said, “Would it be possible to reschedule? First thing tomorrow morning ok?”

 

“Sure, but it has to be then. We’re airing this tomorrow on the evening news,” Aulii said.

 

“In the meantime, Lindsay will show you around and answer all your questions,” Megyn ushered over a young woman wearing a black t-shirt that said “For every man you don’t eat, I will eat three,” in white letters with three stick figures below it.

 

“Hi, I’m Lindsay. Right this way please,” Linsay said walking further into the restaurant. It was packed. The low hum of conversation could be heard around the room. They set up and did a few interior shots of the restaurant and interviewed some patrons that were willing to talk.

 

When they were done downstairs, Lindsay took them upstairs to film the club.

 

Music was blaring and lights flashed on and off over the dance floor. Groups of people were dancing. The servers took turns dancing on an elevated stage next to the bar. Everyone had a red, blue or green wrist bracelet.

 

Jael was busy filming the atmosphere, making sure to get groups of guys dancing with girls as well as a shot of a pretty lady eating a guy, after she received her permission.

 

Jael had the camera on Lindsay but frowned as Aulii walked into the shot to talk to Lindsay. “It’s not the best lighting for filming I’m afraid,” Jael said. “I managed to get a picture of a lady swallow a guy and a few people on the dance floor but we need someplace with better light to conduct an interview. Perhaps there is a better place to film?”

 

“How about you Lindsay? Would you be willing to be interviewed for TV?”

 

“Sure!” she said, “Where do you want to do this?”

 

“Under your award would probably be a nice spot,” Aulii said pointing to a framed photo on the wall, “That is you right?”

 

Lindsay nodded, “Yeah, great idea. I can turn on another light over me so you can take the shots if that’ll help you?”

 

Jael nodded. Suddenly she jumped in surprise as a inebriated looking man walked up behind her and started grabbing her backside. She elbowed him in the face and the startled man staggered backwards.

“What the fuck!” he shouted.

“Don’t touch me,” said Jael in the same flat tone she always used.

“Oh I think there was a misunderstanding there,” said Lindsay. “Hey man. Want to get eaten?”

“Yeah but not by this bitch anymore,” said the man; pinching his nose and tilting his head back to stop the blood flow.

“She’s not a patron. You should have checked for a blue bracelet,” said Lindsay. “But maybe I can help you. If you’re willing, I could shrink you down and eat you on TV.”

 

The man raised his eyebrows. “I’d like that. As long as the TV doesn’t show my face. I don’t want any of my relatives knowing I went here. Can you do that?” he asked Jael.

Jael nodded.

 

“Does that sound like something you girls would like on the broadcast?” asked Lindsay to Jael. “Sure,” she said. “Why not? I could always use a little more footage for editing later. Besides it will go well with your interview.”

 

Lindsay led the bleeding man off and returned a few minutes later with a shrunken man in hand. Jael started filming the tiny man and Lindsay. It almost appeared to Jael as if Lindsay were flirting with her food. This struck her as odd, but Lindsay was clearly looking forward to eating the man as much as he wanted to be eaten. Jael frowned. She probably could have eaten him if she hadn’t almost broken his nose. Whatever.

 

Aulii stepped up. “Patrons may be eaten by other patrons. The meak may be prearranged or you can arrive and make an arrangement with another patron at random. People who wear red bands, like our friend here, want to be eaten. A blue band marks you as a “predator” looking for “prey.” Green bands are worn by the staff, who are also more than happy to devour anyone who wants them too. Once such employee is Lindsay.” 

 

Jael took a close up of Lindsay swallowing the man alive, with the tiny man obviously enjoying himself before he went down Lindsay’s gullet.

 

Lindsay, I’m sure our viewers are interested in this restaurant. That young man just gave his life for the pleasure of being your dinner. Doesn’t that strike you as a bit weird?”

 

“Not really Aulii,” said Lindsay. “I’ve had men beg me to eat them before. It’s really not that uncommon among people. Some people have told me that they weren’t even aware they wanted to be eaten until they had seen our advertising on the internet or TV.

 

“Getting back to the man you just swallowed, Lindsay. What did he taste like?”

“Hmm. That’s a difficult question if you’ve never eaten one yourself. It’s hard to describe your favorite food without using words like “good” or “tasty.” But I can assure your audience that he was delicious.”

“Now you swallowed him alive. What’s that like?”

“Well I couldn’t tell you what it was like for him, but for me it’s delightful. I love the sensation of someone wiggling down my throat more than anything.”

“Can you feel him moving when they get to your stomach?”

“Oh yeah. I can actually feel him struggling right now. Usually they squirm around for a couple of minutes before you can’t feel them anymore. It’s amazing! Sometimes I want to eat guys in four minute intervals so that there is a constant message going on in my belly.” Lindsay smiled and the camera took a close up of Lindsay rubbing her belly.

 

“What grabbed your interested in Forbidden dish?”

 

“I first came here with a friend. She was actually more excited about this restaurant than I was at the time. I was coming here just to try it out and go with her so she wasn’t alone. The idea of eating people didn’t hold quite the appeal to me then as it does now. But we both ate a guy that night and from then on I was hooked. I would come here almost every week to eat guys.”

 

“You obviously enjoy your job Lindsay but how long have you worked here?”

“It’s been about a year and a half now. Ever since I won a “Miss Vore” competition, which is something we hold annually. I took Second Place,” Lindsay gestured to her picture with the words, “Miss Vore Runner Up 2010.”

“After that,” Lindsay continued, “The manager, Meghyn, must have been impressed with me because she offered me a job. She also offered the winner of the Miss Vore Pagent a job but it was turned down. I am seriously happy that she turned the job down or I may never have been hired!”

 

“Do you like what you do or is it about the pay?”

“I’m paid far more here than at any other restaurant I’ve worked. I also had a job in sales prior to this but have given it up. This place pays its employees extremely well and has nice benefits. There are girls here that are here for the pay but almost all of us enjoy working here because we get to eat people every night we work. It’s intoxicating to hold someone in your hand, knowing that you’re going to devour them. Even interacting with guys on a normal level, before they’re shrunk, it’s such a turn on to know that I can eat them! I obviously am an extreme example but I think most of the servers here feel that way too.”

 

“How long do you see yourself doing this?”

 “Good heavens,” said Lindsay, laughing. “As long as my body holds out. We have some pretty strict levels of physical fitness we have to adhere to. I suppose I’ll stay until they kick me out or guys stop offering themselves to me. I’m in my late twenties. I guess I’ll work here until I’m too old for guys to want me to eat them.” Lindsay shrugged.

 

After the interview while Jael was packing up the camera Aulii approached Lindsay.

 

“Would it be possible for me to shadow you while you um, enjoy your next customer? Off camera of course. I’m just curious.” Aulii asked.

 

“Off camera? What good will that do your story?” Lindsay asked.

 

“It’s not for my story,” Aulii said biting her lip, “I just want to see how a professional does it,”

 

“I’ll ask my next customer if he minds if you watch,” Lindsay answered, “Just like that last guy I ate for your TV show. It will be his last moment and your watching will depend on his answer.”

 

Aulii nodded and followed Lindsay to a small stage. Lindsay jumped up and began to dance. Considering she was wearing tight shorts and a black T-shirt that didn’t cover her belly, and the fact that she seemed a particularly good dancer, it wasn’t long before a cluster of guys had gathered around her to watch. Lindsay’s black shirt with the words “For every guy you don’t eat, I’m going to eat three” with the three tiny stick figures, struck Aulii as appropriate. Lindsay looked ready to eat every one of the men around her.

Lindsay seemed to be paying particular attention to one man who was standing close to her. She would stare at him while rubbing her belly and licking her lips. She would bend over to shake her bottom or give him a good look at her breasts.

 

At the end of the song she hopped down and grabbed him as he, along with several other men, pressed themselves close to Lindsay. Aulii could hear them clambering for her to eat them.

 

Lindsay grabbed the man she had been dancing with and led him over to Aulii.

“Hey man, what did you say your name was again?”

“Austin,” said the man.

“Right. Austin would you mind awfully if my friend Aulii could watch me eat you? She’s new here and wants to see how it works.”

 

“Well, I guess,” said the man uncertainly.

 

“Great. Follow me guys!” said Lindsay, allowing the man to grab her around the belly as she walked towards the shrinking booth.

 

Austin was looking more and more nervous as he climbed into the shrinking booth.

“Are you ready?” asked Lindsay. “You still want me to eat you right?”

“Er. Will it hurt?” asked Austin uncertainly.

“The shrinking process? Not a bit!” said Lindsay, pushing a button to the control panel. There was a flash of light and then it appeared to Aulii that Austin has disappeared.

 

Lindsay walked over to the shrinking booth, opened the door, and picked up an obviously petrified tiny Auston.

 

“Can’t say the same for when I’ve eaten you of course. That should hurt like hell for you but honestly I’m not worried about it in the least.”

 

Lindsay gestured for Aulii to follow her. They walked into a hallway with doors on either side. Aulii thought it looked rather sketchy, if not extremely posh.

“Dining rooms,” said Lindsay. “Get it?”

 

Lindsay placed the tiny man on a table and gestured for Aulii to take a seat. The light in the room was minimal but Aulii could clearly see Lindsay from a light above a dance poll. The tiny man on the table was somewhat silhouetted from where she was stilling but she could still see him clearly. It would be interesting to see a master at work. According to Lindsay, getting the man excited about being eaten was as stimulating for the consumer as it was for the consumee.

 

The music played a rock song. Aulii couldn’t say she would have chosen that song as dance music but Lindsay pulled it off well. As the music came to and end, Lindsay stalked over to the man, emphasizing the movement in her hips and rubbing her belly as she did so.

“And now for my favorite part,” said Lindsay. She opened her mouth wide and leaned down towards the man. It appeared that Lindsay had planned on picking up the man with her teeth and swallowing him from there but Austin moved at the last moment.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I can’t do this,” he said in a faint but still audible voice.

“What?” said Lindsay, straightening up and staring down her beautiful body at him.

“I know. I thought I wanted to be eaten but I changed my mind. I’ll never see my friends or family again if I do.”

“You read the contract right?” said Lindsay.

“Yeah,” said Austin uncertainly.

“All of it?” Lindsay pressed.

“Er, well,” said Austin. He seemed mildly distracted by the fact that Lindsay didn’t seem the least bit phased by his decision to back out. He was also standing directly in front of her bare belly and kept glancing at it.

 

“Listen, Lindsay. I know you are all into eating guys and all but when you asked me to let me eat you after that dace you gave me out there I felt like I just had to say yes.”

“Not my fault how you felt. If you read the contract you signed then you would know that you have the same rights to prevent me from eating you than a medium-well steak does. None.”

 

“But Lindsay! I’m a human being!” Screamed Austin.

Lindsay picked him up. “I know.” She licked her lips.

Austin turned towards Aulii. “Please. You’ve gotta help me. You can stop her. Help!”

Lindsay was looking at Aulii with her mouth open wide; slowly bring the little man closer. Lindsay seemed to be judging Aulii’s reaction, to see if she would make a move to help the little man. Instinctively, Aulii’s reaction was to help the little man. But she had wanted to watch Lindsay eat him. It was difficult to admit. She even wanted to eat him herself. She stared back at Lindsay, unsure of what to do.

“This isn’t going to make it into your news story is it Aulii?” asked Lindsay.

The man turned to look from Lindsay to Aulii. He knew his life hung in the balance.

“Well no. We agreed upon that at the start of this.”

Lindsay’s open mouth broke into a smile. Austin screamed as he was pushed into her mouth.

“No!” screamed Austin. “No. Help me!” he managed to shout to Aulii as Lindsay closed her mouth. Aulii noticed that Lindsay’s eye seemed to be rolling upwards as she clearly moved the tiny man in her mouth. She was no doubt positioning him on her tongue for an easy swallow. Then she gulped Austin down.

 

Lindsay exhaled long and slow. She was pleasuring herself briefly before seeming to remember Aulii was still in the room with her.

 

“Sorry,” said Lindsay. “They can be really delightful when they struggle. I guess I enjoy them a little too much.”

“N-not at all,” said Aulii, still too stunned to be sure of what to say.

“Still keeping mum about this aren’t you girl?” Lindsay’s tone was genial but Aulii wasn’t sure if that was a threat. It didn’t matter. She wasn’t going to tell anyone even if it would propel her career to new heights. She would have needed the video camera for that.

 

But even if she had the footage, Lindsay was right. The man had signed the contract. It didn’t matter what he had said. He’d signed contract telling the world that he had wanted to be eaten.

 

“Of course. It’s our secret!” said Aulii immediately. “Is that the first time anyone has changed his mind?”

“Hardly,” said Lindsay, rubbing her belly in a dreamlike state. Aulii followed her out.

 

When Aulii went to bed that night she could hardly sleep. She was surprised to realize it was because she was too turned on. How is this even possible? He looked right at me and begged me to help. I just watched and what’s worse, I liked it! When she finally fell asleep her dreams were strange.

 

*  *  *

When she woke up she made her decision and called the studio. The studio told her that her idea was great and it would probably be a great career builder. It was exactly what the company needed for its new direction. She decided she needed to call Steve.

 

“What? Are you insane?” Steve said.

 

“Relax, it’s only for the show, and Mr. Murdoch says it’d be a great career builder,”

 

“You sure?” He didn’t sound convinced.

 

“Yeah, they can’t do anything you don’t approve of, besides, I’ll be wearing next to nothing,”

 

There was silence on the other end for a couple of beats, “How did you pull that off?”

 

“It’s the evening news, we’ll just put up a disclaimer,” Aulii said.

 

“Just for the show you say?”

 

“Yeah, completely for entertainment value. Nothing serious,”

 

“I guess I’ll do it. Don’t want you to get all the credit,”

 

“Good, Meet me around five pm and we’ll do the shoot,”

 

Aulii hung up smiling. Her and Jael took the van to the restaurant. Steve would have to take another cab, but it served him right after all the trouble he’d caused. Megyn welcomed them to her office and set up for the interview.

 

“So, what do you think of my restaurant?” Megyn asked.

 

“I have to admit, I was skeptical at first, but the longer I’ve been here the more I enjoy it,” Aulii said.

 

“Good to hear. I’m sure you’re wondering why after all this time only one local news station has talked about this place, and you had to come all the way out here for a story any local news station would kill to cover?” She gave a confident smile.

 

“I try not to ask too many questions like that,” Aulii said.

 

“Most of the press that has come this way had a similar reaction to your friend Steve,” Megyn leaned in, “I can’t, I won’t have that kind of bad press floating around. It’s not like I’m doing anything wrong, right?”

 

“You’re giving people what they want right?” Aulii asked.

 

“I’m glad you get me,” Megyn smiled, leaning back in her chair. “We’re going to get along just fine.”

 

At the signal Jael started rolling.

 

“When did you found this restaurant?”

“I founded it three years ago. We started out small but to my surprise, the business took off. I was able to add another story to our building and make it into a nightclub atmosphere.”

 

“Where did you get the idea?”

“Of shrinking men down for food? Ha! I’ve always wanted to do that since I was a girl. I would imagine friends or classmates as my food and wondered what it would be like if my mom packed tiny boys in my lunchbox to eat. I guess I never let go of the idea as an adult. I went online and found a site called giantessworld.net and realized that there were others like me! I desperately wanted to eat a shrunken man. Fortunately for me, buying the shrinking technology to reduce a man in size was affordable. I have several other business ventures and could manage the price on the expensive machinery. I never expected this restaurant to actually earn me any money, but to my surprise it’s swiftly becoming my primary income.”

 

“How did you know that there would be a market for such a thing?”

“Well the truth of the matter Aulii was that I didn’t. I knew I liked eating guys and simply hoped that there would be some business. The fact that the Forbidden Dish is becoming an internationally acclaimed exotic dining experience shocked me. I am considering opening up restaurants in Florida, California and in Europe. Those haven’t been finalized of course but my finance team is seriously investigating the possibilities of restaurants in other locations.

 

“Do you ever feel bad for the people that get shrunk?”

Meghyn let out a laugh here. “You have no idea how many people have asked me that. Between protesters outside and legal hearings where people try to sue me. I always tell them the same thing; Those men whom I’ve eaten or any of my employees or patrons have eaten, all signed up for it. Everyone who wants to be food must sign a legalized contract ensuring that they are willingly being shrunk down to be consumed. It’s not a part of the contract but we also offer the people a chance to back out before we shrink them. Unlike other restaurants; who we serve for dinner actually wants to be eaten,” Meghyn smiled. “Everyone I’ve ever eaten was still begging me to devour them when I was putting them in my mouth,” she lied. Meghyn had eaten mostly volunteers, but had eaten her share of unwilling people as well.

 

You have the only shrinking technology in the world, why use it for a restaurant?

 “I can’t imagine a better use for this technology than to allow people to live out their fantasies with it. I enjoy it but I want the rest of the world to enjoy it too!”

 

“How many men do you think you’ve eaten by now?”

“Good heavens dear I have no idea. I’ve lost count. There was a time that I kept a tally of men. After it went over a hundred I decided there was no point to it anymore. I eat tiny men every day. Usually after a morning workout and again at dinner.”

 

After the interview was over and Jael turned off the camera Aulii asked a few more questions she didn’t want to ask on air.

 

“I’ve noticed in the contract that there are no outs for people that change their mind, what happens if the shrinker takes pity on the shrinkee?”

 

“Well, they belong to the restaurant and go back for resale,” Megyn answered frankly. “Not the sort of thing I like to talk about on air you understand.”

 

“So, there is no way for them to come back?” When Aulii asked this she was having a hard time hiding the excitement in her voice. Megyn smiled. She picked up a bowl on her desk that Aulii hadn’t noticed. It contained four men.

 

“These four backed out yesterday. Usually we finish them off on the same day, but I figured you might be curious, so I saved some. Want one?”

 

“Well, I was thinking,” Aulii leaned in and whispered in Megyn’s ear. Megyn smiled and nodded.

 

“That’s a great idea. There are costumes in the storage area in the back. We throw great Halloween parties, plus sometimes patrons have special requests. I’m sure you can find what you need. Don’t worry. I’ll back you one hundred percent,”

 

“Thank’s Meghyn,” said Aulii, standing up to leave.

 

“These four backed out yesterday. Usually we finish them off on the same day, but I figured you might be curious, so I saved some. Want one?”

 

“Well, I was thinking,” Aulii leaned in and whispered in Megyn’s ear. Megyn smiled and nodded.

 

“That’s a great idea. There are costumes in the storage area in the back. We throw great Halloween parties, plus sometimes patrons have special requests. I’m sure you can find what you need. Don’t worry. I’ll back you one hundred percent,”

 

“Thank’s Meghyn,” said Aulii, standing up to leave.

 

“Excuse me Meghyn,” said Jael. “But I wouldn’t mind one of those little guys.” She indicated the bowl of little men on the table. “I ate one yesterday and he was delicious. I’d love to try another one.”

“Of course dear,” said Meghyn. “

 

She reached forward with the bowl as Jael picked up one of the four men who were now huddling in the far side of the dish. She examined him for a few seconds. His pleading did nothing to change her expression, she looked more curious than concerned. She casually swallowed him with little fanfare.

 

“While his struggling does feel good I think I like the willing ones better,” She said as if they were sampling wines from different seasons rather than talking about live humans.

 

Megyhn grabbed one from the bowl and ate it as well. Jael noticed that while Aulii didn’t try one herself she watched intently when they ate theirs.

 

“Well boys,” Megyhn said smiling down at the two leftover men, “What do you think? Should a girl indulge every now and then?” The men stared up at her too scared to speak, “It is the weekend after all,” she said grabbing another man and popping him into her mouth. She offered the bowl to Jael.

 

“What about Aulii?” Jael asked.

 

“Don’t worry, we have that covered,” Megyhn said. Jael shrugged and took the last man.

 

 They thanked Megyhn and began to head out, but as they reached the door Megyhn walked over to Aulii and whispered, “I like the way you think,” She smiled and winked as they left.

 

“What was that about?” Jael asked.

 

 

Aulii smiled, “I’ll tell you on the way, we’ve got a lot to do and only a little time to do it,”

 

 

*  *  * 

 

Jorge, a young but stern looking man, had been Anchor for Action news for six years; Priscilla, who was pretty but always looked smug, had been co-anchor for five. As they waited for the lighting and makeup people to finish they prepared for tonight’s report.

 

“I hear Steve got kicked out on the first day,” Jorge said.

 

“You know Steve, he probably touched someone inappropriately or said something skeezy,” Priscilla said.

“I hear Aulii hit it off with the owner of the restaurant,” Jorge said, “If it’s true Mr. Murdoch will probably move her up the ladder,”

 

“Better watch out, Jorge, she’ll be after your job before you know it,” Priscilla and Jorge didn’t like each other. They managed to look friendly enough on air, but if you paid attention you’d catch them staring daggers at each other and sneaking insults disguised as jokes at each other. Most of them would come off as awkward and generate polite laughter from the newscast, but the viewing audience couldn’t help but groan.

 

“All right people we’re on in five, four three,” The director said signaling two and one with his fingers. Generic news theme music played.

 

“Welcome to Action News, I’m Jorge Gomez,” Jorge said. His accent was only perceptible when he said his own name.

 

“And I’m Priscilla Thompson,” Priscilla said.

 

“Later tonight, find out what common household object might be killing you as we speak. The answer might shock you,” Jorge said.

 

“And after the break, we’ll interview a couple of boy scouts that saved 8 sumo wrestlers from a burning building,” Priscilla said.

 

“We also have news, weather, and Sports,” Jorge said.

 

“But first our very own Aulii Abrams has a special report from a restaurant that’s to die for. Aulii?” Priscilla said.

 

“Thanks Priscilla, I will be giving you, the viewing audience a full tour of Forbidden Dish, followed by a surprise that I’m sure everyone will enjoy,” Aulii was sitting at a table with a fruity drink in front of her smiling like she always did.

 

“It looks like you’re having a great time,” Priscilla said.

 

“Oh yes, I’m having the time of my life!” Aulii said.

 

“Is Steve enjoying himself as much as you?” Jorge asked.

 

“Steve’s just great,” Aulii said. She smiled like she had a secret, “I don’t think he’d say he wants to be anywhere more than here,”

 

The prerecorded “reel” began to run. Jael was just barely on time editing it. They’d really cut it close, but Aulii knew it was worth it.

 

It opened with Aulii standing in front of the restaurant.

 

“At first glance Forbidden Dish may look like your average highbrow restaurant. It boasts two stories, each with their own bar, a dance club upstairs, and a fine dining restaurant downstairs, but that’s not what has people dying to visit. It’s all about what’s on the menu, or rather, who. That’s right, Forbidden Dish is the only restaurant in the world where volunteers are allowed to be shrunk to a more manageable size and swallowed either by the local staff or curious customers. Sound beyond belief? I’ll take you inside to see for yourself, but first, a few words from the protesters outside”

 

“It’s just not right,” One woman said.

 

“Everybody has a right to life,” A priest said.

 

“While there are a few detractors, most of the town finds the restaurant improves the local economy with tourist dollars, plus only consenting adults may enter, so nobody is here against their will, Aulii said, “I’m here with Steve Simpson who has a surprise for you,”

 

“That’s right Aulii,” Steve said walking up beside her, “I’m going to give viewers a firsthand look at the Forbidden Dish process by going through it step by step,”

 

They both walked in the door and were seated at a table. Steve was handed a stack of papers stapled together.

 

“This is the Restaurant’s consent form,” Steve said, “And as you can see it is pretty hefty, but it protects Forbidden Dish from lawsuits. While I’m filling this out Aulii will show you around,”

 

The scene cut to footage of interviews with various customers.

 

“I come here every chance I get!” one woman wearing a blue bracelet said.

 

“This is, um my first time,” a man with a red bracelet said staring longingly into the woman’s eyes. Aulii neglected to leave in footage of the man chickening out later.

 

“You may have noticed the red and blue bracelets worn by the various patrons,” Blue indicates that you are looking for a meal, and red indicates that you are looking to be a meal. It saves time and prevents awkwardness. Aulii raised her hand and showed her blue bracelet.

 

As she was explaining the bracelets a small young woman in glasses accidentally walked into the shot nearly crashing into Aulii. She was carrying a tiny man, and when she saw the camera she turned red and ran away. Auilii shrugged and moved on.

 

She showed footage of various tables full of people. There was a six top table with women dressed in pants suits gathered around. On the table was a bowl containing shrunken men.

 

“Here we have the great legal minds of Dewie, Cheatim, and Howe. Excuse me ma’am, how do you feel about representing this restaurant?”

 

“How do I feel? I feel great! It is a unique experience and I’m on the ground floor! It has really bolstered my career, plus, I’ve made a new friend in the owner,” One woman said.

 

“Speaking of the owner, I sat down to the first ever one on one interview with Megyn herself,” Aulii said.

 

The scene cut to the interview with Megyn. After the interview with Megyn the interview with Lindsay was played.

 

“There you have it folks. The customers, the wait staff, and even the legal team love it here! If you’re worried about a few protesters, rest assured every great innovation has its detractors. Let’s go see how Steve is doing,” Aulii said.

 

The next scene showed Steve handing the papers off to Lindsay and smiling.

 

“Well, that was easy,” Steve said.

 

“Did you read it?” Aulii said.

 

“Sure did,” Steve lied.

 

“Good! Are you nervous?” Aulii asked.

 

“You better believe it, but still I’m looking forward to this,”

 

“Me too, Steve, me too,” Aulii said. They walked to the other side of the restaurant and got a shot of the lines to the shrinking booth, but since they were there for business purposes they were given permission to jump to the head of the line. They filmed Steve entering the machine and the door being shut and locked.

 

“My claustrophobia is kicking in sitting in this thing,” Steve said.

 

“Don’t worry, there will be a lot more room real soon,” Aulii joked, “By the way parent’s the rest of this special is not for children. If you have children or are easily offended, please turn away. Please use your own discretion,”

 

Lindsay was at the controls.

 

“Now, Mr. Simpson, this is really important,” Lindsay said, “Are you sure you want to do this?” Aulii smiled and winked at him.

 

Steve had a funny grin on his face.

 

“Yeah,” He said.

 

Aulii and Jael left the room.

 

“We’ve been informed that video equipment interferes with the machine, so we cannot film the shrinking process,” Aulii said, “But right now Steve is being shrunk down to an inch and a half to two inches tall,”

 

Lindsay came out and ushered them back to the shrinking room. She opened the hatch and Aulii picked the much smaller Steve up from the booth. They walked down to a private room in the back and filmed how the doors worked and the surrounding “furniture” of the room. Aulii sat Steve on the table, walked over to the jukebox, set up a song with a rapid drum beat, and slowly walked off camera. Jael focused the camera on Steve’s face then panned out as Aulii walked back into view. Her skirt and blazer were gone. She was now wearing a coconut bra and grass skirt that she had since she’d grabbed them from the costume storage.

 

Jael zoomed in on Steve’s enraptured face then panned to Aulii as she began to dance, slowly at first, but steadily faster and faster until she was matching the speed of the drum beats. Her hips and belly were rocking invitingly as she danced closer and closer to the table. Her navel was mesmerizing and Steve found himself transfixed to the spot as she smiled down at him. He was so drawn in by her movements he didn’t even notice her hand move in behind him and lift him from the table until he was right in front of her mouth.

 

Aulii smiled at the camera and slowly drew him between her lips. Since the music was so loud and she wasn’t wearing her lapel mic, she was the only one to hear him scream. Continuing to dance she sucked him the rest of the way into her mouth. She smiled at the camera, tilted her head back, and swallowed.

 

Aulii danced for a little while longer and opened her mouth wide so Jael could zoom the camera in and show that it was empty. It was a really good camera with high resolution and her empty mouth was beamed to houses nation wide.

 

The scene cut from a full screen view of Aulii’s mouth back to her sitting at the table sipping her fruity drink.

 

 “That’s it for our special report on Forbidden Dish. Thanks for watching, and as always have a good night and a great morning,”

 

A corny joke scrolled across the teleprompter, but Jorge and Priscilla were too stunned by what they just saw to say it. It scrolled up and the set up for the next story came and went while they stared at the screen mouths agape.

 

* * *

 

“I can’t believe you did it,” Jael said, “I didn’t know you had it in you,”

 

“Oh, I have it in me alright,” Aulii said rubbing her belly. She laughed, “Thanks for backing me up,”

 

“No problem,” Jael said, “He had it coming,”

 

Between Megyn liking her and Mr. Murdoch being impressed by her, Aulii made Anchor within the week. Her and Jael can still be seen hanging out at Forbidden Dish when they need a little excitement. Thanks to her mouth shot and dance she’s had many people specially request her. If you ask real nice, she may even give you a special dance of your own.

 

Chapter End Notes:

please let us know how it went.