- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is one of my early story from deviant art so they're might some mistakes here and there
Brad and Alex: Coffee Time

Brad was relaxing in his warm pool while he was on his vacation from the lab. Still in his early twenties, a college graduate with a PH.D in micro biology, and a beautiful wife of one year, life was going good for him. With his shaggy hair and muscular body, no woman can resist him. He still had woman flirting over him in the lab even though they know that he is marry. Even though he had been tempted by the prettiest women in the lab, he is determined to stay faithful to his wife.

His wife, Alex, was much like her husband. She was also determined to be faithful to her husband even though she was as sexy as her husband in many ways. She could make her career as the next Miss America, but she decided to go to college to be attorney. The blond and skinny woman was harsh when it came to her clients. She was a local prosecutor for the city and she hasn't lost one case in her years as an attorney. She could tear a criminal down to shred in a heartbeat.

Both Brad and Alex had a strong bond that can never break. They met in college in their freshmen year. They met when Brad was working a fast food place and Alex usually comes to him and to get lunch after class. Eventually they started to date on a regular basic. They would go out to movies, go out to dinner, and hang out at each other homes.

The moment came when Brad and Alex had graduates from grad school. Brad pop the when they were at their graduation party at Alex's parents' house in front of friends and families. Alex said yes after being amused by it. 2 months later they got married, bought an apartment, and gotten their jobs. So far they were starting out good in marriage life and they wasn't going to let nothing mess it up.

Now when Brad and Alex got married, Brad installed a special device in his and Alex's rings. The rings would allow the wearer to shrink down as far as a grain of rice. In addition, the rings also created an invisible shield that protects the wearer from injuries like being crushed or acid.

There was a reason why Brad made these rings:  both he and his wife liked vore. They liked the sensation of it ever since before they met. They always wanted to experience it firsthand. With the ring, Brad and Alex had all the experience they wanted. They can play out their fantasies without killing each other plus do other stuff. They do mainly at night and on the weekend. They each take turns each night. Alex would play with Brad one night and Brad would play with Alex the next night. Tonight was supposes to be Alex turn to shrink down, but it looks like it was Brad turn again today and he was not expecting it.

Alex was coming down to the stairs to the kitchen. She was calling her client about a about a case she was doing today. She seen the cup of coffee on the table thinking that Brad made for her, but did not see Brad in the cup. Her husband  was soaking in a hot cup of joe at the a inch tall only wearing his wedding ring since the ring does not shrink their clothes.

"Good morning honey" Brad shouted trying to get his wife's attention.

Alex wasn't paying attention to him since she was too busy on the phone to notice him. She grabbed the system he put in his and his wife ring to see his surroundings. He seen the winkled wall that surrounded him and the pool of coffee he was soaking in a couple of minutes ago. He couldn't believe that his wife did not notice him in that cup. It didn't matter now since he have to get his wife attention. He went toward his wife's stomach wall and started to pound on it to get attention. It looks like it didn't work until a little while later.

Alex was almost at work until she heard her husband shouting and pounding on her wall. It did not hurt her, but it almost tickled. She pull to the side so that she  won't get into an accident.

"Honey?"

"Yes dear" Brad said, "You swallowed me"

"I'm so sorry sweetie" Alex giggle " I didn't know. I thought that cup of coffee was for me. I didn't know that you wanted to travel inside me again."

"Hahaha can u let my out now?" Brad said

"I would sweetie but I'm almost at work and I have an important case today. Plus I don't want to ruin my dress. So you just have to wait until we get home or later on."



"Fine" Brad said in disappointment. It wasn't going to be too bad in her stomach. At he knows tonight that can do the same thing again tonight and the next day at home. All he can do now is just wait….and wait….and wait….hearing his wife putting fear in the defendant's eyes.
Chapter End Notes:
Im thinking about writing more stories about them maybe. Im still busy busy with other projects right now