[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Doctor Marcus Small possesses the key to a major breakthrough in space travel.  He could soon have the admiration of the entire scientific community in the palm of his hand. On the eve of his rise to fame, a freak accident changed his course dramatically. He and several  unwitting females began to slowly shrink. Will Dr. Small avoid becoming a possession himself, in the palm of a beautiful woman?


Rated: X
Categories: Mouth Play, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Maternal, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 58826 Read: 72683
Published: December 07 2011 Updated: February 25 2012
Story Notes:

I appreciate those readers who make the commitment to read a longer story such as "A Small Step for Mankind."  I also appreciate reading any thoughts the reader might want to share.  It takes a large effort to bring an expansive story to the reader, while ensuring it is understood and enjoyable.  Writing a story such as this is also quite enjoyable.  When submitting stories in the "Giantess/Tiny" genre, an author can not hope to capture the imagination of the entire universe of minds that travel the web. However, my imagination is well travelled.  For those travellers who will explore my corner of the universe, I believe you will return home with some nice souviners.

 

 

1. Mars Versus Venus, Chapter 1 by Ringmaster [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (16082 words)

Fame is out of this world, but would you be willing to trade all that for an epic rendezvous with a heavenly body?

2. Sweet Dreams, Chapter 2 by Ringmaster [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (17587 words)

The adventure continues as Dr. Marcus Small struggles to adapt to his quickly changing relationship with the world. His old life now gone from his grasp, will he find happiness in a new role and new life.

3. How to Cross Your X by Ringmaster [Reviews - 1] (17634 words)

Only a miracle can help Dr. Small and several females to stop shrinking and to reverse the process after no antidote can be found.  In the mean time Dr. Small must find his place in a world where one woman wants to destroy him and another wants to possess him.  This shrunken scientist finds that both love and danger loom large for a tiny man.

4. Doctor Small and the Kangaroo Court by Ringmaster [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7523 words)

This is a fun chapter filled with Adventure, Jealousy, affection, and youthful enthusiasm.