[Reviews - 89] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The sadistic tales of Carly Arton as she abuses and toys with her shrunken brother Jack.

Set between A Little Blackmail 2: Carly's Pet Brother and A Little Blackmail 3: Life of a Toy.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Feet, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: A Little Blackmail
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 40786 Read: 268004
Published: December 17 2011 Updated: May 30 2015

1. Chapter 1: Carly's Daydreams by Jacksmith [Reviews - 39] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2097 words)

I thought it would be a fun idea to give people who like the “A Little Blackmail” series a closer look into the mind of its twisted antagonist Carly, so this story will be random episodes from the 5 years of space between the 2nd and 3rd stories, in no particular order and probably having very little to do with one another.  I hope you enjoy!

2. Chapter 2: The Break-up by Jacksmith [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2269 words)

Carly returns home from school after a bad break-up, and realizes that she can take very satisfying vengeance on her cheating ex using her tiny, captive older brother as the unfortunate stand-in.

3. Chapter 3: Underfoot Homework Helper by Jacksmith [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1660 words)

While doing math homework, Carly successfully amuses herself by making her tiny brother wrestle one of her gargantuan toes.

4. Chapter 4: What Should We Play? by Jacksmith [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2259 words)

Carly, growing bored with her tiny brother after a brutal playtime session, tries to come up with other games they could "play" together.

5. Chapter 5: Drunk on Power by Jacksmith [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2951 words)

Carly's dirty little secret is discovered by one of her party-hard friends, who has sinister intentions for Jack.

6. Chapter 6: Hotbox with a Goddess by Jacksmith [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3383 words)

Carly gets her hands on a certain plant that will add a whole new dimension of fun to her games with her shrunken captive.

7. Chapter 7: Death of a Brother by Jacksmith [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2244 words)

A token funeral is held for Jack when the search party gives up after continued failure to find him in the wake of his mysterious shrinking.  Only Carly knows the truth about her new pet brother, and she has a special plan for the sad day.

8. Chapter 8: Third Wheel by Jacksmith [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3593 words)

Carly goes out on a date with one of her classmates, but brings a certain little passenger along for the steamy ride.

9. Chapter 9: One for the Books by Jacksmith [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1824 words)

Carly reveals to Jack her dream of a world where women hold all the cards of humanity.

10. Chapter 10: Attack of the Fifty Foot Sister by Jacksmith [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3343 words)

After watching Attack of the Fifty-Foot Woman, Carly is inspired to forcibly role play with her shrunken brother, with herself as the stand-in for the eponymous giantess.

11. Chapter 11: The Courtship of Carly Arton (Part 1) by Jacksmith [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2842 words)

Carly receives a slew of Valentine’s Day presents from her admirers and, in the spirit of the holiday, shares them with her tiny brother in ways far kinkier than they were intended.  Part 1 of 2.

12. Chapter 12: The Courtship of Carly Arton (Part 2) by Jacksmith [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2203 words)

Carly receives a slew of Valentine’s Day presents from her admirers and, in the spirit of the holiday, shares them with her tiny brother in ways far kinkier than they were intended.  Part 2 of 2.

13. Chapter 13: Jack Grows Back by Jacksmith [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3449 words)

Carly envisions a reality where her tiny brother is returned to his normal size.

14. Chapter 14: Arton's Dogs by Jacksmith [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3963 words)

Carly attempts an experiment to make her tiny pet completely devoted to one of her body’s most revolting functions, and in the process, warps his already cruelly tormented sexuality.

15. Chapter 15: A "Big" Sister by Jacksmith [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2706 words)

A return to the first moment all the shrunken madness began, this time through Carly’s eyes.

The final chapter.