- Text Size +

Charmed

 

Davus knelt before the old tome, and slowly pulled it apart, the thick weight of the pages coming down with an audible “Thump!” He frowned as he flicked through them, finally coming to a rest on one. He began the incantation, speaking in a clear, even tone. The ancient words filled the empty space, and when he was done, a soft breeze wafted through the room. He closed his eyes only to blink, but when he opened them, there she stood, a sour look across her face.

She was gorgeous. Far more beautiful than he had anticipated, even with all his knowledge. Piercing gold eyes shone out from a shimmering, pale face. Out of either side of her forehead grew perfectly twisted ram's horns. Hair as black as the night flowed freely down past her shoulders, leading his eyes to the tight black leather dress she wore, the neckline plunging down to her stomach, revealing generous cleavage. She stared at him with a dispassionate look in her eyes, waiting for him to begin. He was certain he'd done it all correctly, but he had to make sure. Rising, he held out his right hand and closed his fist.

A white-hot flash erupted from his hand, and the succubus before him let out a scream of agony, her voice for a moment sounding otherworldly. She fell to her knees, clutching her throat. Davus released his fist, smiling. He'd done it right. She was his.

“Where did you learn to do that, human?” She hissed venomously.

“Gypsies. Turns out you've been causing quite a bit of trouble over the past couple centuries, haven't you? Well, somewhere along the road, you pissed off the wrong family. They learned the soul shackle incantation specifically for dealing with you, m'dear.” He said with a note of arrogance. He had demonstrated that he was the one in charge. The demoness rose to her feet, her golden eyes staring darkly at Davus.

“I am Tyveerya, Duchess of Blood.” She began, taking slow, methodical footsteps towards the summoner. “I have killed three hundred and forty-nine angels. I command a small realm in hell. I was courtesan to Satan himself.” By now, she had reached the man, standing in his face, looking down on him by several inches. He kept his ground unflinchingly. “And you summon me. You're no idiot. You've done your research, you've made the proper sigils. What is your task? What is your one desire, that I might leave before I become so enraged that I personally see to it your soul is erased?”

Davus looked into her eyes for a long moment before he closed his fist again, feeling the magic course through it. The succubus screamed out in pain, but Davus held his fist closed, taking a step back as she fell to her knees, clutching at her throat. He started walking around her, to her raised rump. He placed his foot against it, and gave it a hardy shove, sending her sprawled flat on her face. He walked up beside her and placed his foot on her throat. Only then did he release his fist.

“You misunderstand what's happened, Tyveerya. You haven't been summoned. You've been bound. Surely you've already tried attacking me, haven't you? You only haven't attacked me because of the binding, not because you were... afraid, were you?” He mocked derisively. Of course she had been afraid. From the moment he had used the soul shackles, Tyveerya had known something was different. “Now, if you're going to be sticking around, I'm going to want to do a little attitude adjustment. Go ahead and shrink yourself.”

Tyveerya let out a soft snarl as she wordlessly obeyed, her size reducing significantly. She rose up to her feet, but even then her head only reached his waist. “More.” He said with a playful wave. “Let's go for three inches tall.” The demoness followed his command, reducing her size once more. He smiled wickedly down at his captive.

“There you go. Now, come on up onto my shoulder.” He patted it, and with a small puff she reapparated onto his shoulder. She secured herself with a small cantrip, and the giant wizard smiled, walking confidently from the room.

Davus' tower overlooked a small town of maybe two hundred people. It was early in the day, as Davus had wanted to get his binding done early. Now, looking down on the town, he practically quivered with anticipation. “If you're going to be my pet,” he began, wanting to savor the feeling of waiting for a little bit longer. “you're going to need a name befitting a pet. Why not something like... Ty? Li'l Ty?” He joked with the powerful being perched on his shoulder. She fumed silently, promising herself what she would do when she inevitably outlived this bastard and claimed his soul. Maybe she would give it to the Dretches to play with, to kick and stab. Or maybe she'd just encase it in a sphere of lava and leave it there for the rest of eternity. Whatever she decided, it couldn't come fast enough.

“I want to become the single most attractive man to any of those women down there. I want them to desire me like nothing before.” He commanded his tiny subject. Both of them were very aware of the lack of failsafes in his commands. He knew that he didn't need them, because she would obey his desires, not his words. She knew that if she tried to play cute, he could activate her wards again – or worse, have her turn her more powerful magic against her. With a thought, she made it so, and Davus began strolling towards the town eagerly.

 

 

Wendy sat at the tavern across from the mill, nursing a small cup of ale. It had been a rough day so far, and while the tavern was packed with her coworkers, it was relatively quiet in her little corner, and she appreciated the silence. She liked to gather all her thoughts up during times like this.

She had just finished off her drink when she heard the door open. Across the noisy room, on the other side of the tavern, she had heard it as though the sound had been broadcast straight into her ears. She looked up, and saw Davus standing there, in a plain black robe. His eyes swept the crowd for a moment, and when they settled on Wendy's, her heart skipped a beat. A small smile played over his face, and he started approaching her. On the way, two serving girls accosted him, forcefully ensuring that he was fine. Wendy felt the blood rush to her face. How dare they speak with him? It was obvious he was coming for her. Finally, he sat down at the table across from her, and she giggled nervously, breathless.

“Hey, Wendy.” He said simply, and her heart melted at the sound. He knew her name! Everybody knew Davus, the wizard who lived just outside of town. He would come in and help out every once in a while; make sure the crops wouldn't go bad, or do repairs on buildings. Stuff that was little, but really helped out, and in return he was given free reign to do whatever he wanted. Everybody liked him, but Wendy had never seen him in this... light, or something. He was stunning. His arms slid out across the table invitingly, and she eagerly extended her own. His large, powerful hands enveloped hers, their warmth making her breath grow shallow.

“H-hey,” She said meekly. Damnit Wendy, get it together. He's just a man! “How are you?”

“I'm marvelous. Let's go back to your place.” His forwardness startled her. She thought about what he was offering, and blushed.

“I... I can't, I still have to finish my shift.”

“Damn your shift. You can live with me.” His voice was low, and it washed over her, filling her with a calm collectedness. She giggled softly, scrunching her hands together, still surrounded by Davus'.

“I mean... I could say I drank too much. They don't like it when you use that excuse, but we get three of 'em a season.” Davus just nodded, smiling within his dark hood. Wendy nodded too, eagerly rising to her feet. Another server girl came over to the two of them, but before she could open her mouth, Wendy snapped, “No! He's fine! We were just leaving!” Davus grinned at the girl who slunk away.

“She was just doing her job.”

“I didn't realize this was a brothel.” Wendy spat and, still grinning wickedly, Davus led her out of the tavern and the two started walking back to her place. Along the way, Wendy could have sworn she saw several girls... disappear. It was odd, but when she'd look back at the spot she'd thought seen someone before, they simply... weren't there.

Finally the duo arrived at her house. She started disrobing almost immediately, turning it into a small show for her soon-to-be lover. She finally stood before him in all her nude glory. He stepped forward and cupped her breasts, squeezing them roughly, eliciting a soft whimper from the girl. He pushed her down onto the bed, and walked over to the side, standing beside her bedside table.

“What're you doing?” She asked. He didn't respond, instead holding out his hand. In it, a small brass cage appeared. He set it down on the table, then fished into his pocket for something. Out of it, he drew several squirming, squealing figures. Initially, Wendy recoiled, believing the mass to be some strange, wizardly creature she had never seen before. But then he started peeling it back, layer by layer, and realized it wasn't one creature at all, but several – several tiny little women, squirming in his hand. He dropped them one by one into the cage, where they all landed with various screams and cries of pain and surprise. Finally, he swung the door closed, latching it. In his hand there still wriggled one tiny girl. Wendy finally got the nerve to get a bit closer.

“What is that?” She asked, being fairly sure that she knew the answer. She just wanted Davus to explain it in his own words, that there might be some way that it's okay that he's kidnapped half a dozen little women.

“They're your townsfolk.” He said, smiling. He began to take off his own clothes with much less fanfare than she had performed, angling and pivoting his hand to keep the girl from slipping out as he disrobed. Finally, he stood above Wendy powerfully, and she glanced from him to the girl in his hand. Somehow, it made him seem even more powerful. She grabbed his free hand, and pulled him eagerly towards her. He climbed on top of her, setting the little girl down on Wendy's bare chest. “Worship your Goddess.” He commanded. The two giants watched as the little girl looked around in a panic. Davus gave her ass a small prod with his finger, and she squealed, crawling forward towards Wendy's giant, looming breast. The small girl climbed up to the nipple, and Wendy let out a little gasp as she started working it, licking and tugging on it. Wendy grabbed Davus' hips, digging her fingers in, and he penetrated her immediately, drawing out a long, low moan from her as he forced his way inside her.

Wendy was in heaven. Davus filled her up completely, even stretched her a bit as he pushed himself inside of her. And that little thing on her breast... she had been hesitant at first, but the girl worked with such fervor, it was as though she truly did worship Wendy. Her ministrations sent tingles of electricity through the giant girl's skin, and she roughly grabbed her breast, kneading the poor girl into it as she teased her nipple between her fingers. The tiny thing struggled against the soft breast, her twitches spurring Wendy on further. Davus grabbed her other breast, and with his other hand he drew her up by the back of her head, locking her in a powerful, passionate embrace. She whimpered as he held his body close, and slipped her hand out from between them, pressing the little girl between their bodies. She drew her arms around him, and with a strong, slow squeeze she pulled. The little girl's screams were audible even from between their bodies, and as they drew closer, they could hear her little body snapping, her warm blood slowly trickling down their bodies. Davus thrust himself deep into her, and Wendy screamed out as she came, her fingernails digging painfully into Davus' back, and drawing a soft squelch from the remains of the broken little girl.

The two lovers rolled apart again, and Wendy looked down at herself. A dull red smear slowly oozed across her body, and she twisted her face up in disgust. What had come over her? She looked over at Davus who was watching her expression with amusement.

“Why did I do that?” She asked aloud, the stability in her voice tenuous at best.

“Because she wanted me. You sensed that, and you dealt with the competition. All of those women do. After all, does that look like normal behavior to you?” He gestured to the cage, and Wendy looked. The other five girls stood against the bars, watching them – no, watching him – with fascination in their eyes. It made her angry, but she quelled it slightly.

“You've charmed them?”

“I have. I've charmed you, too.”

Wendy thought about this. She felt like she should be furious. After all, who was he that he would dare tamper with her mind? As she thought that, though, she remembered how it had felt to have him inside her. She cherished how it felt when he smiled at her. And she was grateful that he had chosen her to be in the position she was, instead of where those little girls were. She turned back to him with a stupid, happy grin.

“I don't care.” She said simply. “But, how did you manage to do it all? I thought you were just a simple mage?” In response, Davus held out his hand, and a small figure apparated into it, now standing at about six inches tall. Her hands were folded across her bare chest, and she looked up at Wendy with a look of contempt. Wendy immediately noticed the curled horns, and gasped, recoiling in fear.

“No, no,” Davus said softly, putting his other hand on Wendy's shoulder. “She's safe. I've tamed her.” At that, the little demon bristled, but said nothing. “She's been thoroughly bound. You're probably familiar with Pacts?” Wendy nodded slightly. She knew that if you were good, you could get a demon to give you a wish, or a power, in exchange for something. “Well, a binding's much stronger. I owe her nothing, and she's my slave for as long as I wish.” He held his hand out to Wendy. “Go ahead. I want to watch you play with her.”

Wendy carefully wrapped her fingers around the small demoness, lifting her gently from Davus' hand. Tyveerya had never been more humiliated. Here she was, helpless in the hands of a simple human. Not even a wizard like Davus, but a poor common girl. Every nerve in her body shivered with magical energy. She could kill this girl in a million ways, but Davus had established a mental connection with her. He could wordlessly command her, and he had expressly denied her permission to hurt Wendy. She was helpless as the human girl's fingers curled around her powerfully, although there was never any danger of pain.

Wendy slowly became bolder as she saw that the little demon was, for the moment, harmless. A soft assurance washed over her, and she moved the creature into her fingertips, holding her limbs out and open for inspection. She twisted her arms back and forth, pulling one far behind her back. She frowned when the demoness just hung there limply, and looked to Davus. “Can she not feel pain?” Davus was surprised. He hadn't thought of that. He winked, and looked at the demoness meaningfully. She was suddenly overcome by sensation. She'd known humans had radically different nervous systems, but she had no idea what that truly meant. As Wendy twisted her arm again, she let out a cry, her body rocking helplessly, dangled above the bed by fingers thicker than her body.

“Better!” Wendy said, laughing softly. She continued to pull on her arms and legs, causing Tyveerya to scream out again and again. She laid the tiny woman out face-down in her palm, and ran her fingertips across the flawless, sensitive flesh. The demon's screams of pain slowly turned into moans of pleasure as Wendy caressed her tight ass, or ran her forefinger and thumb down either side of her body. Tyveerya twisted in the palm of this giant, common girl, white-hot embarrassment searing in her heart. Davus had manipulated her. He had complete control of her, and he'd made it such that this was the most wonderful experience she'd ever received. It turned her on like nothing before, and when Wendy released her, she gently rolled onto her back and spread her legs apart, rubbing her thighs invitingly. Wendy barked out a quick laugh, looking to Davus, who simply nodded. Wendy, an eyebrow raised in amused curiosity, lowered her pinky finger against the demoness' sex and pressed it inside.

Tyveerya shouted loudly in mind-numbing pleasure. Her arms thrust back against Wendy's palm as hard as they could, and she pressed her tiny little chest out. Wendy gently massaged her tits as her pinky slid deep into the demoness. It was easily the biggest thing that had ever been inside her. It sent twin lances of pain and pleasure throughout her body, and she shivered in the bigger girl's palm, being brought to orgasm almost immediately, but Wendy didn't let up. She just smiled down at the demoness and continued to work her pink in and out of her, her other massive fingers caressing other parts of her body, and just as powerfully as the first time, Tyveerya came again. And again. And again. She moaned in desperation as the two gods above her just watched her twitch and writhe in pleasure, desperately trying to mumble out some plea for mercy.

After the eighth time, Wendy finally slid her finger out of the panting demon, and looked at it. It was slick with her juices, and Wendy held it to Tyveerya's face. After a brief pause, Tyveerya began to lick at it, filling up her mouth with her own taste. Wendy giggled down to her.

“She looks like a little kitten lapping away at it.” She mused, embarrassing Tyveerya further even as she continued her humiliating work.

“Well, she is our pet.” Davus said. Wendy's attention snapped to him.

“She's... 'ours'?” Wendy asked hesitantly.

“Of course. She, them,” He gestured to the cage. “the world. Her power is mine, and together we can use it to do whatever we want.” Wendy looked down at the little girl in her hand, then over to the smaller women in the cage. She felt giddy. Without warning, she closed her fingers around Tyveerya, while staring into the eyes of the caged women. The demoness began to scream in pain as her bones were crushed, only to immediately reknit and then fracture again. Wendy squeezed her like a doll, marveling in the horror in the shrunken women's eyes as she mercilessly tortured her prize. Tyveerya begged and gasped breathlessly, her tiny limbs flailing ineffectually on Wendy's massive, powerful hand, and Davus just drank in the sight with hunger. He briefly wondered for a moment if her actions were hollow due to the charms. He wondered if it would have meant more if he could have found a girl who would have naturally followed him so willingly, taken so readily to his desires. Then he cast the thought from his mind. What was magic for, if not to reshape the world in a better image?

Wendy looked back to Davus, rolling Tyveerya's tiny head around with her thumb before crushing her skull with a quick press. “I wanna play.” She said, her voice dripping with desire. “I wanna play with them all.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think! Feedback helps me write!