- Text Size +

Lorellen looked around nervously before she used her key to enter Jimmy’s house.  There was no sign of anyone in the area.  That was a relief.  This would be tough enough without unwanted company, especially if Jimmy got any sense they were in the area.

“Hey, Shorty,” Jimmy said as Lorellen walked in.  “Glad to see ya.”  He sounded to Lorella like he’d gotten a head start on the evening.

“You drunk or stoned?” she asked.

“”Mostly drunk, I think,” Jimmy said.  “I know you can’t do that stuff right now, so I figured I’d do that before you showed up;  y’know, kinda remove the temptation.”

“I appreciate that,” Lorellen said.  She plopped down in an old easy chair that was beginning to be a little too easy.  She felt like her knees were up in her face.

Jimmy’s nickname for Lorellen, “Shorty,” was ironic.  She was actually 6-foot-4, and about seven inches taller than him.  That’s why the low-seated chair was so uncomfortable for her.

Lorellen was trying to figure out how to do what she wanted to do here.  She didn’t want to be too obvious, but she also didn’t want to miss the opportunity if it arose.

“Weird stuff they’ve got you on now, huh?” Jimmy said.

“That ‘small-maker’ drug?  Yeah, it is weird,” Lorellen said.  “Any exposure to almost any kind of drug will make me get smaller -- actually shrink.”

“And the more you’re exposed to, the smaller you get?” Jimmy said.

“Yeah, and the longer it lasts,” Lorellen said.

“Cool,” Jimmy said.

Lorellen shuddered involuntarily.  “It kinda creeps me out,” she said.

“Naah, it’d be like that old Steve Martin routine my dad had a recording of,” Jimmy said.  “Getting stoned equals getting small.  It’s part of your probation, right?”

“Yeah, it’s a condition,” she said, seeing an opportunity.  “So is not hanging out with someone committing a crime.  I’m not gonna get in trouble hanging out with you, am I?”

“Naah,” said Jimmy.  “I got nothing to hide.”

“You still making meth in the basement?”

Jimmy laughed.  “Basement?  Naah,” he said.  “With the one-pot thing these days, meth’s a more mobile operation.  Besides, I’ve still got my little farm in the basement, and other items to help keep the income coming in.  But that‘s all top secret.”

Lorellen nodded.  She knew what the farm was, but knew she shouldn’t push too hard or Jimmy would get suspicious.

Jimmy started toward the kitchen.  “I’m gonna get a soda,” he said.  “You wsant something?”

“Yeah,” Lorellen said.  “How about a Pepsi?  And you got anything to eat?”

“Yeah, I got some brownies,” Jimmy said.

With nerves clouding her thinking about the situation, Lorellen said, “Sounds good.  I could use the chocolate.”

Jimmy came in with a large glass of caramel-colored pop and a plate with four brownies.  He took one and started nibbling on it while Lorellen dug in.  It was delicious, and still a little bit warm.  “Did you just bake these?” she asked.

“Yeah, since I knew you were coming over,” Jimmy said.  “I know you’re a chocoholic.”

“Mmm, they’re delicious,” she said, finishing the first while Jimmy continued to nibble.

Lorellen quickly devoured a second brownie, washing it down with se3veral swallows of her cola..  She was starting to reach for a third when she realized the table seemed higher to her.

Lorellen looked down.  Her knees were nowhere near as high as they had been, and her feet now were beginning to lift off the floor.  Her sneakers, now colossal, had fallen off her feet.

Lorellen looked over at Jimmy, who seemed titanic and was still getting bigger. “What did you do?” she asked, panic stricken.

“Duh!” said Jimmy.  “I grow pot in my basement!”

“Those were hash brownies!” Lorellen said, feeling an uncomfortable sensation against her chest. She pushed herself out of the chair to the floor, and her jeans fell immediately to the ground.

“Again, duh!” Jimmy said.  “And, with eating two of them, you ought to drop down to a little less than half your old height -- if that were all I did.”

Lorellen looked at the cola, then back to Jimmy.  “You spiked my drink!” she said.  She felt the effects hit her as she began to grow even smaller.  She was desperately trying to keep her shirt on, and not due to modesty.  Jimmy had seen her naked during parties before, and had been her partner on more than one occasion; but now she had something else to hide.

Jimmy thundered over to the woman, who was now less than two feet tall and still shrinking.  “Don’t bother,” he said, pulling the shirt over her head with no effort at all.

The move revealed the reason for Lorellen’s chest discomfort.  The wire she was wearing was taped to her chest; as she shrank, the tape holding the microphone in place hadn’t so it bunched up against her skin, and the weight became nearly unbearable.

Jimmy ripped the wire off her.  “Thought so,” he said.  “That’s why I’ve got jamming equipment up here; and, since you’ve been in here so oftern before, the cops won’t know there’s an issue and won’t move in for awhile because they’re hoping to keep you safe.”

The drugs were hitting Lorellen.  She’d stopped shrinking at about 16 inches tall.  Now she was starting to wobble between the pain of where the tape had been ripped from her, the effects of the drugs and the disorientation of he forced size change.

Jimmy reached down as she passed out.  She felt his hands, now easily able to cradle her, lift her into the air, then felt nothing for a time.

Lorellen woke up coughing.  She realized she was smelling smoke … marijuana smoke.  And, as she remembered all that had already happened, she realized she was again shrinking.

“That’s better,” said Jimmy.  He seemed colossal to Lorellen, laying atop his massive bed, and quite naked.  “I thought a little puff of smoke would cut you down to size.  Just the right size, I’d say.”

As Lorellen stood on Jimmy’s thigh, she heard an odd sound, like water running in a stream.  She looked around and tried to figure out where it was coming from.  Then she realized it was from Jimmy’s penis.  It was erect, and she was the same height as it stood.  She knew that Jimmy was well-endowed in that area, so now she knew her current height.  She was eight inches tall.

“Make love to me now, Shorty,” Jimmy said.  He laughed.  “Now the name really fits you.”

“Why should I?” Lorellen shouted.  “What’s in it for me?”

Jimmy raised an eyebrow dangerously as he looked down at her.  “Avoiding this,” he said, taking a drag on his joint.  Then he blew it directly into Lorellen’s face.

“NO!” the miniaturized woman screamed, but it did no good.  Now she was plummeting in size.  Suddenly it stopped, with her now staring up at what seemed to be a 25-foot-tall cock, roaring loader than ever from the flow of blood.

“Please me now or you’re going down again,” thundered Jimmy.

Feeling she had no viable alternative. Lorellen ran to the penis and began to jump up and down at the base, hoping to trigger a quick ejaculation.

“No!  Rub me!”  Jimmy said.  “Lay down and rub me!”

“Y-yes,” said Lorellen.  She stretched out and began to rub, pressing with every bit of her anatomy as hard as she could.

Jimmy grimaced.  “Better,” he said, “but I’ve got a better idea,” he said.  He pickewd Lorellen up between his finger and his thumb of his left hand as he picked up his joint with his right.

“I’ll do what you were doing myself,” he said, “and you, you backstabbing bitch, will take care of something that you need to be smaller to do.”

Lorellen screamed as Jimmy took the drag, and continued until she was coughing out the smoke.  Jimmy tipped his hand so the shrinking woman was atop the tip of his index finger.  “Go to the tip and rub just inside,” he said.  “Do it, or I blow smoke on you until you’re microscopic, Shorty.”

By the time Lorellen stopped shrinking, she was only 1/22 of an inch tall, barely more than a millimeter.  The slit of Jimmy’s cock was now a colossal cavern-sized opening to her.

Knowing he could crush her or shrink her further, she did as she was told.  It wasn’t easy;  The violent movements of the penis as Jimmy rubbed himself made simply staying on a life and death challenge, and the roar of fluids now was so loud it hurt her ears.  But Lorellen managed to do as she was told.

Then the unbearable roaring got immeasurably louder.  Lorellen realized Jimmy was coming.  She tried to move away from the tip, but couldn’t and got caught in the deluge of what, to her, was thousands of gallons of semen.

Once in the storm surge, Lorellen realized just how bad her situation was.  The semen was entering her body through her mouth, nose, vagina and even her pores -- and it was saturated with the metabolites of the drugs Jimmy had been doing since before she’d arrived.  Terrified, she found herself shrinking so fast that she couldn’t even scream.

Soon, Lorellen was able to get her breath again.  She coughed up individual sperm cells even as her body continued to dwindle away.  The tip of the sperm was the size of a car, a house, a skyscraper, a mountain -- and still she shrank.

Finally, the shrinking stopped.  Lorellen was seeing microorganisms move around her, but she was too small for them to notice;  they were like clouds moving through the sky.  She made out what she thought were some viruses that were roughly the size of ocean liners.

In a sea of white that she thought was the fabric of one of the bed sheets, the microscopic woman began to weep.  She was so small now, and it would take so long for her to regrow.  How would she ever return to normal, or even be found?  How would she even survive?

At least jimmy was no longer a threat, Lorellen thought.  Then a chilling idea struck her:  What if Jimmy washed whatever area she was living in?  But there was nothing she could do, nothing she could do now about any of it.

How long Lorellen waited in this void, she couldn’t say.  Then there was a bright orange light, and she heard a voice, calling, “Lorellen!  Lorellen Kotter!  Are you there?”

“Here!,“ she shouted.  “I’m here!”

“Oh, thank God!” said the voice.  She heard it say faintly, “We’ve got her!”  Then, more like when she first heard it, the voice said.  “Are you all right?”

“Other than being microscopic, I’m fine for the moment,” she said.  “What’s going on?”

“We’ve got Jimmy,” the voice said.  “He wouldn’t talk, but the evidence -- the brownies, the spiked drink, your clothes and the wire, along with what we found here -- told us what he’d done.  Frankly, we took a chance you were inside a fresh semen stain on the top sheet of the bed, and that’s where you are.”

“You came in?” Lorellen said.

“As soon as we knew we’d lost contact,” the voice said.  “That wasn’t easy; the distance we had to stay back slowed us down.  Anyway, we’ve got the whole drug operation from downstairs.  Jimmy won’t hurt you again.”

“He’s done enough,” she said.  “I’,m amazed you can communicate with me.”

“The technology comes with the small-maker drug,” the voice said.  “there are some addicts who actually get off on using this stuff, so it’s needed if one of them slips through the screening.  But I’m really sorry this happened to you.”

“How long will it be ‘til I get back to normal?” Lorellen asked. 

“Um, about that,” the coice said.  “You will grow, but this transformation was so extreme, it’ll take months; and you won’t get back all your old height.  We .. Aren’t sure just how tall you’ll be.  If you’re lucky, you’ll be as tall as an older child.  If not, you’ll be the size of a baby, or a doll, or a mouse, or a large insect.”

Lorellen sighed.  She would cry later.  Right now she was just processing the information.  “So, can you get me somewhere safe while this is going on?” she asked.

“We’ve been moving the sheet while we’re talking,” the voice said.  “We’ll do everything we can to keep you safe.  Legally, what’s happened to you isn’t criminally prosecutable, but we want to take care of you and help anyway.  Frankly, that’s partly to avoid a civil lawsuit, but it’s also because you’ve earned it in stopping a drug operation.”

Lorellen waved her right arm in a gesture no one saw.  “Whatever,” she said.

Two years later, the regional Drug-Free Midwest conference drew lots of excitement because of it’s featured speaker.  She was easily the biggest name on the anti-drug speaking circuit, and also the smallest.  She was a frequent guest on TV news shows and the subject of numerous videos on the Web.

The speaker at the auditorium’s podium, who had booked the program for the event, said, “Ladies and gentlemen, I have the honor to present to you someone who knows the damage drugs can do, and you only have to look at her to know it, even if she is considered one of the most beautiful women in  the world.  The author of the book, ‘Don’t Call Me Shorty,’ I give you Lorellen Handshoe!”

The crowd cheered as Lorellen drove the motorized toy car on stage.  She had grown to almost exactly one foot tall, then stopped.  She had made the best of it, and was glad that fashion doll clothes fit her well enough.  And she’s been able to make money, first as the living spokeswoman for a fashion doll line, and then speaking out against the drugs that had, indirectly, led to her condition.  She even had a sex life with a very good-looking man-- he was, of all things, a basketball player.  Their love life was hardly conventional, but it was enjoyable for both of them.

At the podium, she got out of her car to the roar of the crowd.  The man who introduced her lowered his hand for her to climb on, then lifted her to the podium’s surface.  She stood on the flat part near the front, a handheld mike laying o the surface pointing toward her, and a camera pointed at her to project her image on screens so people could see her face.

“OK,” Lorellen said.  “You can see I’ve got a few little issues.”

The crowd laughed.

“Now,” she continued, “Let’s talk about a problem far bigger than anything I face today.”