- Text Size +
Mrs. Carson
TTETF

The summer had started off hot that year. With all the heat, looking back, it’s no wonder I got into so much trouble. I mean, under normal circumstances I’m a pretty decent kid. I’ve never gotten into trouble with the police in all of my seventeen years on this earth, and I rarely disobeyed my parents. But when that July heat rolled in from the West, something inside me bubbled over. It was only shortly after my terrible deed that I wish my cooler head could have prevailed that fateful night.
The night had started off like any other summer night with my friends. Boring. To say the little hole in the wall town we lived in was uneventful would be an understatement. It wasn’t small, just boring as anything. I had been at my friend Tony’s house with two of my to of my other friends, Mark and Todd.. Luckily I had found good friends, and they did take me on adventures that I otherwise would never have known. As we sat in Tony’s basement, we scrambled our brains attempting to come up with any idea that sounded like it would provide an eventful evening. It was Todd who came up with the idea to play a trick on Mrs. Carson. We had gone along with it, as his plan sounded like it could be fun. Mrs. Carson was a single divorced woman with no kids. She was about in her mid forties, with shoulder length black hair and she did look much younger than she actually was. She lived on Cobb Circle where most of us had played ball as kids. She had always frightened us, though she had never done anything specific to us. She kept mostly to herself in a very family oriented neighborhood, which is probably why she scared us. I mean, I practically could walk into any of my neighbor’s houses and not a one would say anything to me. We were all that close. But Mrs. Carson, well, she was definitely off limits. Thinking back, I don’t remember any of our parents even talking to her.
Todd’s plan had started out innocent enough. We would pour maple syrup over her front steps, and ring her doorbell. When she would answer it, and find no one there, she would step outside. From here a number of things could happen. She may not notice the sticky substance she was stepping on and track it all into her house, or she may tumble down the stairs. I know it was very childish, and probably a little dangerous, but we were seventeen year old boys on the hottest night of the year, all without girlfriends (well, except for Mark).
All had been going well, up until the ringing of the doorbell. The syrup lay gooey as ever on the doorsteps. Unfortunately, I had been elected to stay and ring the bell, as my comrades ran into safe hiding. As I hit the bell once, the door almost immediately flung open on me. The light from inside spilled out the entranceway, illuminating my face. Startled, I stepped into the trap I had just set, and slipped off the stairs, crashing hard onto the concrete walkway. Already I could hear my buddies laughing in the bushes, as I looked groggily up to see the form of Mrs. Carson standing over me in the doorway.
“Evan Fardell is that you? What are you doing here?” she asked innocently stepping out to check on me.
I braced myself, as I saw Mrs. Carson step onto the maple syrup and collapse much in the same way as I had. She fell right on top of me, all 5’7” of her. She let out a slight wince of pain, as I could tell her head had bumped the ground. Without thinking, I quickly pulled myself from underneath her, and leapt to my feet. It was stupid, not to return the favor she had attempted for my sake, but I ran away from the scene as fast as I could. My friends had long since vanished into the night, and tried to disappear with them. It was a mistake, my running from Mrs. Carson like I did. A mistake I would soon greatly pay for.
The next morning I had just been coming down the stairs of my house to get some breakfast. It was about noon, and usually I did not sleep in so late. Last night however, I had not been able to sleep well at all. A recurring nightmare plagued my mind all throughout the night, one which I could not understand. In it, I was somewhere very strange with a loud voice all around me. It was terrifying at the time, but as soon as I began my arduous journey to the kitchen, it was all but forgotten about. As I sat down at the table with my Corn Flakes, milk, spoon, and cereal bowl, I called out for the other members of my family. My mom and dad were probably out shopping, as was there typical Saturday morning ritual, and my sister Jane might have left with them. Jane, two years my younger, had always looked older than me. Wherever we went, people would continually assume that she was the eldest sibling. Quite frankly, this had always embarrassed me a little. Jane had matured early in her life, as the wonderful effects of adolescence had not struck me hard until my 16th birthday. But, as I slowly grew, I regained my dominant stature in the brother-sister food chain.
As I called out for my family, I heard footsteps prancing down the hall towards my position. My mother emerged out of the hall, entering the kitchen with me.
“Hey mom. Why aren’t you out shopping?” I asked casually.
“Evan, don’t you remember? Your father is out of town for the next two weeks. I had to bring him to the airport this morning. But that’s beside the point. I have to talk to you about something right now.” She said very seriously.
“What? What is it?” I replied innocently.
“It’s about what happened last night with Mrs. Carson.”
Oh shit. How had she found out?
“I received a call from that poor woman this morning. She says last night you dumped maple syrup all over her doorstep, and she fell down the stairs. Is that true?” My mom asked, very angry now.
With little recourse, I spilled my guts to her about the event. What else could I do? Mrs. Carson had caught me, and I know my other friends hadn’t been seen, which left me to take all the blame. As I recounted the events of last night to my mother, she looked extremely upset with me.
“Well, I hate to tell you Evan, but apparently she went to the hospital last night to treat the wound on her forehead. Now you’re lucky, because she promised she wouldn’t sue your father and I.”
“Then what does she want? An apology? I’ll gladly go apologize to her mom. It was a stupid prank, and I’m sorry I did it.” I said, trying to bargain my way out of any serious punnishment.
“Evan, save it.” My mother said, “I’ve already discussed your compensation with Mrs. Carson.”
“What is it?”
“Well, since she now has an unnecessary hospital bill coming to her, you are going to pay it off.”
“Ok, no problem.” I said. This was going to be easier than I thought.
“Not financially Evan. You’re going to pay it off by working for her.” My mother said.
“What! What do you mean work for her?”
“Well, Mrs. Carson is alone in that big house, and she does have a job, so you’re going to be going over everyday and help out around her house. And if I were you, I’d do whatever she says, considering how nice she’s been about all this. This isn’t an option Evan; you have to do this.” She said sternly.
“But mom, what about my job? Will I still have time for that?”
“I don’t know Evan. Listen, I’m very upset at you. This isn’t like you! What were you thinking?”
I wanted to tell her about the heat and the lack of anything better to do in this wretched city, but instead I didn’t answer her question. Rather, I changed the subject.
“So when does she want me to start?” I asked calmly.
“This afternoon.” My mother sighed, “And you’d better do what she tells you.”

I stood there on the sidewalk in front of Mrs. Carson’s house at 2:30 in the afternoon. The sun was still unbearably hot. I tried to collect my thoughts, attempting to think what I could possibly say to this woman whom I had injured last night. Sorry? Was that even enough? Cautiously, I approached the front door, and climbed the very stairs where the incident had occurred. I must have stood there for a good ten minutes before I finally knocked on the door. Silence followed the first knock. Casually, I knocked again, this time louder. The door swung open much the same way as it had last night, and there in front of me, was Mrs. Carson. Only a small bandage on the upper left side of her forehead tainted her pretty face. She smirked at me, as I stood there dumbfounded, losing all my lines of what to say.
“Well, hello Evan. Why don’t you come inside.” She said in a soft tone.
I stumbled into the house, looking around it as I did. It was elegantly decorated, with a nice fireplace, flowers, and weird pictures on the walls. For some reason, it was not what I expected. Mrs. Carson caught onto my wandering eyes and quickly snapped her fingers to regain my attention. My eyes darted back, and locked on hers.
“Do you know why you’re here Evan?” she started.
“Yes,” I responded, “and before anything happens, I just want to apologize for what I did last night. It was an ignorant act, that I will deeply regret.”
“You have no idea.” She mumbled, turning her back to me and walking out of the entranceway to the sofa in her living room. No idea? What did that mean? I watched her pick something up, and return to where I still stood in the doorway.
“Close the door.” She said sternly, “I want you to wash these, considering you’re responsible for them.” She said handing me a pair of socks. I looked at them, and realized they were covered in a sticky substance on the bottom of the foot. I knew immediately she must have been wearing them last night.
She directed me to the bathroom sink, where I was to wash her socks. They were quite large to be women’s socks, as I assumed Mrs. Carson must have some large feet. A faint smell emanated from them, not repulsive, but not exactly pleasant. I shut the bathroom door, and began scrubbing. The syrup came off relatively easy, but I was still a bit overwhelmed by the size of the socks. I have never known women to have very large feet, but judging by the sock size, Mrs. Carson’s must have been gigantic. I can’t say why, but I found the idea intriguing in a way. As I finished washing them, I flung them over the shower rail, and exited the bathroom.
I found myself later that afternoon in the hot July weather weeding a fairly large garden. On my hands and knees, the sweat dripped like a leaky faucet from my forehead. Oh, if Todd and the others could see me now! What a riot I’m sure I’d be, what with the pink gardening gloves Mrs. Carson had forced me to wear. As I pulled the green menaces from the earth, I heard a screen door slam, and looked up to see Mrs. Carson standing over me. She stood there for a moment, hands on her hips, looking down at me with a devilish grin. I imagined myself being that comparatively tall to her, the top of my head coming only to mid height of her body. I quickly erased the thought. Mrs. Carson wasn’t a bad looking woman; she did look much younger than I knew she was. Her figure was still even very attractive. With fairly large and round breasts, not a sign of much excess weight, fairly long legs, and that jet black hair, I probably could have found her attractive had I been older.
“So, how are things going out here?” She asked.
“Oh, just fine I guess. But I should be getting home soon Mrs. Carson. I promised my mother I’d go out to dinner with her and my sister.” I said hopefully.
“Oh I see. So you’re running off so fast? Well, that’s okay, I’ll just see you two hours early tomorrow.” She replied sounding innocent and angry all at the same time.
“Two hours early!” I said flabbergasted.
“Yes, tomorrow at noon. You’ll have a big day too Evan, so I hope you come prepared.”
I was getting upset now.
“Look, I’m sorry what happened, happened. But come on! How long do you expect me to go on like this?” I was almost shouting now.
Suddenly, Mrs. Carson got a very deep, intense look in her eye.
“You listen to me. I’ll make this go on for as long as I want. You’re lucky I don’t sue your ass or even worse, call the cops on you. I think my punishment is reasonable, don’t you?”
Taken a bit back by her stare, I dropped my eyes to the ground, and sheepishly replied, “Yes.” As I looked on at the ground, I suddenly found myself staring at Mrs. Carson’s feet, which were delicately encased in sandals. I was awestruck, as I discovered what I had thought earlier, was in fact, true. Her feet were huge! Her five long toes jutted out, unpainted. I just looked on, in stupidity at the size of her foot. Suddenly, Mrs. Carson snapped her fingers and I looked up a little embarrassed.
“What are you looking at down there?” She asked with a slight smile.
“Wha…, ah, nothing. Ok then Mrs. Carson, tomorrow at noon.” I quickly replied dropping the gloves and hurriedly making my way to the front of her house. As I left I could have sworn I heard Mrs. Carson mumble something again; something about tomorrow. I was too embarrassed to even look her in the face. Why had I stared at her feet so long? I couldn’t explain it, but I was fascinated by their sheer size.

That night my mom, my sister and I all went out to dinner. The food and company was good, but I couldn’t stop concentrating on Mrs. Carson’s feet! It wasn’t necessarily an attraction I felt towards them, it was just that I wanted to look at them; study them if you will. I did participate in the dinner conversation, but my entire mind was definitely not all there.
“So,” my mother started, “what did Mrs. Carson make you do today at her house?”
“Oh, not much. I weeded the garden a little.” I replied in a somewhat distant manner.
“Really? That’s it? You’re lucky Bro, if it was me you did that to, boy, I’d take you through the wringer!” My sister Jane butted in. She had always had a tendency to maneuver her way into a conversation.
“Well,” I started, “there was one other thing.”
“Oh yeah? What’s that?” My mom asked.
“She made me do some of her laundry. Specifically her socks.”
“Eww, that’s gross. You had to wash some woman’s dirty old socks?” Jane said taking a bite of her hamburger.
“I think it’s the least you can do after what happened.” My mom said.
“Yeah, whatever. I’m just concerned about tomorrow.”
“Why, did she tell you what you were going to be doing?” Jane asked.
“No…it’s just the way she said it, you know. I’m probably just imagining things, I mean, what can she really make me do?” I chuckled.
The following afternoon, I found myself once again in Mrs. Carson’s garden, weeding away furiously. She lay in a blue lawn chair not ten feet from me, sunning herself with a straw hat on her head, and a glass of wine in her hand. Her hair was tied back, and she wore a flowered skirt and a matching blouse. Her sandals lay at the foot of the chair, as she had propped her feet up in my direction. Of course this made the task of weeding the garden even harder, as her feet, aimed toes at me, were almost teasing me to stare at them; to get caught looking at her feet once again. I hoped she hadn’t caught on to my staring yesterday, but with the way she had positioned herself, I fear she had. Another thing I thought was interesting, was the way she had her mammoth feet propped up; making me appear completely under her feet from her position. She lay there all smiles, as I toiled in the earth.
At about 3:30, Mrs. Carson sat up and placing her sandals back on, called me over to her. I got up, a bit wobbly on my sore knees, and walked to her.
“You’ve been out here long enough Evan. Now go wash up and meet me in the living room.” She said opening the glass door that led back into her air-conditioned house. I strolled back inside, tired from my afternoon “compensation”. I quickly went into the bathroom and washed the grime from my hands and underneath my fingernails. I was a bit nervous about what Mrs. Carson would make me do next. She seemed like a nice woman, but something about her seemed domineering and made me a bit uncomfortable. I flicked off the light in the bathroom and approached the living room. The television was on, as Mrs. Carson sat in a recliner, her naked feet sat on the recliner’s matching footrest. I tried not to stare at her large feet, but again, I couldn’t help myself.
“Evan, come here.” She said in a forceful tone.
I walked over to her, and stood there awaiting instructions.
“Evan, I want you to give my tired feet a massage. Now I don’t want you doing this half-assed. Apply a good amount of pressure, as this is not play time. Understood?” She said.
Was this for real? Here I had been thinking about her feet for an entire day, and now she wanted me to rub them for her? What else could I say?
“Ok.” I said kneeling at the footrest.
“What?” Mrs. Carson said a bit taken back by my willingness, “That’s it? You aren’t going to object or anything?”
“No, why should I? I mean, it’s the least I can do.”
She laughed slightly, “Oh, Evan you’re too easy.”
With that, she took her left foot off the rest and dropped it square in my lap. I was sitting cross legged, with her foot in my lap which nearly reached the tip of my chin! I marvelled at their size, again staring at the foot which now held my legs down.
“Today Evan.” Mrs. Carson called out closing her eyes.
So, I began. I started with her lengthy sole, as my comparatively small hands squeezed the smooth surface. I took it all in; the sight of my tiny hands rubbing this giant foot, the mild smell her foot gave off, and the quirky jerking movements of her foot, as I would occasionally strike a ticklish spot. From her sole, I moved to the ball of her foot, rubbing my thumbs across the area where her toes began. Her toes! I gripped each one in my hand, giving a soft, yielding massage to every one. Finally, my hands sunk back down to her heel, as I twisted the harder flesh, making Mrs. Carson give off small moans of relaxation. As I finished her left foot, she motioned for me, as I slid to the other side of the footrest, and she gave me her right foot, expecting the same treatment.
After I was finished, and Mrs. Carson appeared very relaxed, she sat up in her recliner, while I remained on the floor.
“Well Evan, I must say, you give an excellent foot massage. But I must leave early today, as I have to catch a plane tonight. I will be out of town on business for the next two days, so I guess you get a little break.” She smiled.
“I guess I do.” I smiled back.
“Well, on Wednesday, I expect you to be back here right at noon, as I have the day off. So I guess that’s it; you’re dismissed.” She said standing up and walking down the hall towards the bathroom.
I stood to my feet, not fully believing what had just happened. I had given my forty year old neighbor a foot massage, and was actually glad I got the chance to. Needless to say, I hoped she would give me another chance to. Boy, what would my friends think of this? I actually liked giving foot massages to middle aged women? Somehow I didn’t think I would have liked it, had it been anyone other than Mrs. Carson. Whatever the case, I decided I’d have some fun on my two days off, as I placed my red baseball cap on. As I put it on, I noticed something out of place. The hat, which had so snuggly fit my cranium, was now a bit loose. I fiddled with it a minute, but gave up, writing it off as my sweaty, matted down hair. I quietly left Mrs. Carson’s and walked home.

Two days seemed to whip right by, and Wednesday had rolled around before I knew it. I had worked at the grocery store on Monday, and spent some time with my buddies on Tuesday. All the while I was thinking about what had last transpired with Mrs. Carson. Her feet were magnificent, and while I was not really physically attracted to them, something in my mind was telling me I wanted more. And did I! The warmth and size of her feet had some strange hold on me. I longed to once again feel them in my hands. After I had left Mrs. Carson’s that evening, I had gone home and sniffed my fingers, as the lingering scent of the most wonderful feet in the world remained. Part of me told me I was crazy, what with actually wanting to give Mrs. Carson another foot massage. I was, after all, a budding seventeen year old with visions of many young ladies running through my mind. But the massive feet of my neighbor seemed to be pushing all that out of sight at the moment. Now, Mrs. Carson’s feet eclipsed the “normal” teenage male yearnings just as the moon blocks out the sun in such a celestial phenomenon.
Another strange sort of phenomenon seemed to also be taking place. For some reason, although completely impossible, it seemed like my clothes were not fitting properly. I had tried to brush the fact, which I had first discovered with my ill-fitting red hat, off, but I couldn’t. No one else seemed to take notice, so I assumed it was me. Perhaps Jane had done the laundry poorly or something like that. I soon forgot about it, as Wednesday arrived, and I actually anticipated seeing Mrs. Carson. I showed up at her house early, awaiting the day’s instructions. I did not necessarily want to continue doing chores for this woman, rather the idea that she might allow me to touch her feet again pushed me forward. As I approached the front door, Mrs. Carson opened it before I had a chance to knock, startling me a bit.
“Well hello Evan. Did you enjoy your two days off?” She asked inviting me in.
“Uh, yeah I did. How was your trip?” I meekly replied.
“Oh, you know, business as usual. But I see you’re early today. Any particular reason why?” she asked.
“No…just early I guess.”
“Well, good, we can get right down to business. Today, you’ll have the pleasure of cleaning the shed outside. You see, since Mr. Carson left some time ago, I haven’t always had enough time to get out there and maintain it properly.”
“Oh, ok.” I said a bit let down. True, I hadn’t been expecting her to ask me right away to massage her feet, but the hope had been there.
The shed was quite filthy, with old lawn care equipment and even older bicycles. I spent the day clearing out the junk from the old wooden shack and cleaning every inch possible. I grew tiresome quickly as the heat inside the shed was intensified. To me, it felt like I spent the afternoon in a sauna. Occasionally, I could stare down at my watch, hoping that time would speed up. But, a watched pot never boils, and the clock drudged on. At about 4PM, Mrs. Carson came out to the shed, wearing a pair of jean shorts and a T-shirt. I hoped she would ask me if I wanted water, but the type of woman I believed her to be would never have allowed it.
“Evan, your mother just called. I guess she’s going out somewhere tonight and your sister needs you at home. You’ll have to leave shortly, so you’d better come inside because I have something else for you to do.” She said already walking away.
Well, I was right about the water. I hurriedly put all the old junk back into the shed and followed Mrs. Carson back to the house. As I entered the air-conditioned confines, I let off a deep sigh of refreshment, as the cool air dazzled along my hot body. Mrs. Carson had just taken a glass of water from the kitchen and was walking towards the living room.
“Go wash up in the bathroom and meet me in the living room. You know the drill.”
My heart jumped as my hands began to tremble. I certainly did know the drill. I washed up as fast as I could, and practically ran down the hall to the living room. Mrs. Carson was placed just as she had been two days ago; reclined with her feet positioned comfortably on the footrest.
“Do I need to tell you what to do?” She asked sternly, with a deep piercing glare.
“Uh, no Mrs. Carson, I guess you don’t. I’m pretty sure you want a foot massage.” I replied walking over to her.
“I’m pretty sure you’re right.” She said picking up a magazine and flipping through it, not even paying attention to me.
I sat in the same position I had before, and I gracefully picked up her foot and placed it in my lap. They felt even bigger than I remembered! I set about massaging and kneading her left foot, trying to get my face closer to it, being careful she didn’t take notice. I looked on with awe, at the gorgeous female foot I rubbed. Her skin was so soft, yet her foot looked so powerful. Unexpectedly, I felt a bulge starting to rise in my pants. Although I had only wished to touch Mrs. Carson’s feet before, I now found myself in the predicament of wanting to do so much more. The feeling of lust grew in me, reaching out more and more from within me. Her feet were perfect! So beautifully large and perfect! I could help myself no longer. Without thinking, I pushed my face deep into the ball of Mrs. Carson’s left foot, inhaling deeply and planting a kiss underneath her big toe. As soon as I did this, I pulled back, as my heart froze. What the hell had I done! Mrs. Carson would surely be angry at my actions. I slowly backed away from the footrest, unprepared for what was to come next. Mrs. Carson gently placed her magazine back on the table beside the recliner, and looked down at me. Her eyes stared into me, as I was unsure what exactly to say. Suddenly, Mrs. Carson laughed. She whole-heartedly laughed.
“Oh Evan, you’re too precious. You know, I’ve known since the day you first got here that you like staring at my feet. The next day I found out you actually like touching my feet, and now…oh Evan, you’re too much!” My neighbor continued to laugh.
I felt completely shocked and embarrassed that somehow Mrs. Carson had discovered me. What was even worse was that she was laughing at me now. I felt terrible, as I began to stand up.
“Listen,” I started, “I’d better get going.”
“Stop.” She commanded me. I froze in my tracks. “I never said you could leave. Just sit back down Evan. We're not done yet.” She said motioning for me to return.
I sat back down at her feet, as she began to speak.
“Now, don’t worry about a thing. I was not exactly laughing at you, merely your taste in women’s anatomy. Now since you have been doing such a good job, I want you to continue what you just started.”
I was aroused, but also a bit turned off by this point.
“No thanks. Listen Mrs. Carson, I think I’d rather just go home.” I said a bit angrily.
She stood up and peered down at me.
“Fine. See you tomorrow at noon.” She said as she walked away down the hall.
Quickly, I jumped to my feet and headed for the door. I was embarrassed, but also a bit dumbfounded as to why I had just turned down her offer. Suddenly, I tripped as I was reaching for the door. As I tried to get back to my feet, I came to the realization that the sleeves of my shirt were now longer than my arms! What the hell was going on? I looked down, only to realize that I had somehow stumbled out of my shoes and my pants were now dragging significantly along the floor. I looked around Mrs. Carson’s house, as I realized what had been happening. Somehow, over the past few days, I had started shrinking. I hadn’t a clue as to how it was happening, but as I looked down at my sleeve-covered hands, the explanation fit. It wasn’t the laundry’s fault at all; it was mine. I picked up my shoes, and, holding my waist up, I ran out the door to the relative safety of home.

Getting inside my house proved to be rather tricky. My mother was already gone, but I somehow had to sneak past Jane, whom I saw through the window was watching television in the living room. I quietly crept inside the back door, but the creaking of the floorboards aroused Jane’s attention.
“Evan? Is that you?” She called out.
“Yeah, it’s me.” I replied. I couldn’t let her see me, not like this. I knew she wouldn’t understand it-hell, I didn’t even understand it- but I knew I couldn’t let her in on it.
“Listen, Jane. I’m going to be upstairs for the night, so remember to shut everything off downstairs when you go to bed.” I said already pulling myself up the stairs to the second floor.
“Yeah, whatever.” She called back.
I quickly entered my room and shut the shades. I turned the light on, and froze, as I saw myself in the full-length mirror I had in the room. I knew I had shrunk, but I had no idea as to how much. Gazing at myself in the mirror, my whole self image faded, as I realized how small I was. My clothes hung off of me like they were rags; everything in the room appeared so much taller. My bureau, my bed, my television; all seemed so much larger to me now. A million thoughts ran through my head, as I sat down on my now bigger bed. Not the least of which was what the hell was happening to me. It seemed impossible, but it was all so true. My legs dangled off the bed, as I tried to gain some composure. I had to stay calm! Although I wanted to cry inside, I knew this wouldn’t help things. I had to figure out what was happening to me before it was too late. The first thing I believed was good to know, was to see exactly how much I had shrunk. I fumbled through the top drawer of my desk searching for my tape measure. I stood as straight as possible against the wall, my foot holding down one end of tape measure. I marked off the top of my head with a pencil, and stepped back to measure. I lost my breath, and a hot tingling sensation filled my body as I learned I was now only 5’ tall! That meant I had lost 10” in height in what, about two days?
I wandered about the small space of my room for the next 8 hours, trying to reason what was causing it, and what I could do about it. The latter of the two questions did not look promising. I knew a doctor couldn’t help, merely because I feared he would make a test subject out of me and my life. I certainly did not want that. Another possibility was that the shrinking would merely run its course, and I would stop losing height. Although this concept left me little to do but fret, it was the only thing I could do. I thought about what could possibly be causing, quite literally, my downfall. This angered me, as no reasonable idea presented itself. What would cause someone to become smaller? By 10PM, I decided to put it off until tomorrow. The discovery that I was getting smaller had made my body weary, and sleep seemed like the best alternative.
I awoke in the middle of the night scared, but also with an insight. Mrs. Carson! She was the only person I had been around that I normally wasn’t since this started. Could she really be responsible for it? It didn’t make sense to me, but I knew I had to confront her with it. I would go to her house the next day and demand answers. As visions of me regaining my size filled my tired head, I dozed sleepily off with a smile upon my face.
The next morning I awoke with a mission. I knew I had to go to Mrs. Carson’s and discover the truth about my strange bodily actions. I dressed (the best I could), and was a bit relieved to learn I had not gotten any smaller in the night. I waited in my room patiently until 11:30AM. I dared not to go downstairs and face my mother and Jane. The humiliation would be unbearable. How big would they be to me now? I quietly climbed out my window and down the side of my house the best I could. Had anyone seen me? I looked into my house, as I saw my mother washing the dishes. Jane was no where in sight. I crept along the edge of my house’s brush, until I was out on the street. I ran, with my clumping sneakers, and loose clothing, as fast as I could, to Mrs. Carson’s.
When I arrived at my neighbor’s house, I decided it would be best if I went to the back door, as not to create a scene, or rather, be seen. I made my way inconspicuously to the glass door leading into her house from the backyard. My small eyes peered in, trying to catch a glimpse of the suspect. As I strained my eyes to see through the foggy glass, the door swung open unexpectedly on me. I fell backwards, crashing on the hard wooden floor of the deck. Mrs. Carson stood there, taller than ever over me in a blue silk bathrobe.
“Evan? What are you doing back here this early?” She questioned me.
I was so upset! I couldn’t stand for her to be asking me questions. I jumped up to my feet, and pushed my way into her house.
“No! No more questions until you start giving me some answers, lady!” I screamed furiously. “Now I want to know how the hell you are doing this to me, and I want it to stop right now!”
Mrs. Carson looked at me in total disbelief.
“What are you talking about? Evan are you okay? You look…well…a little different.” She said a bit puzzled at what she was seeing,
“Yeah, a bit different to you? Well I’ll let you in on a little secret, but I’m sure you already know about it. I’m shrinking, lady. I’m getting smaller, and I know you’re the one who’s causing it. So you can save us both a lot of time if you just admit to it and stop this whole ridiculous scenario.”
“Wait…my goodness you have gotten smaller!” Mrs. Carson stammered.
“No kidding, and I know you’re behind it.” I shouted back.
Mrs. Carson got a strange look in her eye, almost as if I had betrayed her in some way. She sat down at the small kitchen table in her house, and just stared at me, mouth gaped open. I quickly grew impatient with her impetuous stare.
“Well, fix it.” I said.
“You can’t seriously believe I’ve had anything to do with this, do you?”
“Yeah, I do. I’ve run it over in my head, and you’re the only variable that’s been different since this has started happening.”
“Evan, I mean, why? Why on earth would I do this to you? I have no reason to harm you. What, because you played a stupid prank on me? Big deal! What’s happening here is not funny, however…improbable it may seem. Please, sit down and we’ll discuss this.” She said sounding very convincing.
I was torn, to say the least. Should I believe her? She seemed honest enough, I mean why would she harm me? Perhaps it was my own willingness to believe my story that she was the cause of all that was happening to me. I had heard her voice, and I trusted it. Now, with nothing to go with, I sat down at the breakfast table with Mrs. Carson, and laying my head on her shoulder, I cried. She gently stroked my head, as she tried to calm me down. All the while, I simply rested there, lost in my own madness.
We talked after I had regained my sense of dignity. She looked so much larger than me at the table. I felt drawn to her, almost as a protector against the shrinking. Afterall, she was the only one who now knew besides me. We threw different ideas back and forth for a while, trying to come up with an explanation. In the end, although she still refused to take the blame for any of this, Mrs. Carson thought it would be best if we devised a test. She decided that we would go through similar motions we had the previous three occasions I had come over, and see if I shrank any more. Although I didn’t like the idea of getting smaller, I feared that by not doing this, I may never know the cause for my strange symptoms.
I found myself in the garden, weeding, later that afternoon. Mrs. Carson stood there, about ten feet away just watching me. Watching to see if what we feared would happen would. After working a while in the garden, I went back to the oven-like shed, and finished the cleaning I had started the day before. Nothing felt different inside me as I went along. Nothing, which is what scared me the most. We measured my height after these two exercises, but the shrinking had yet to reemerge. I remained at a steady 5’ tall. Mrs. Carson had a somewhat angered look in her eyes, as I could tell the problem was starting to frustrate her, just as much as it did me.
“Well, there doesn’t seem to be any changes Evan. I don’t know, maybe it’s something you’ve been eating.” Mrs. Carson said sounding hopeful. We sat in the living room in the late afternoon sun.
“Mrs. Carson, we haven’t copied everything we did exactly.” I said, gazing down at her even larger feet.
“Oh…but I mean, it was just a foot massage, how harmful could it have been?” She said, sounding as if I had asked a stupid question.
“But we don’t know. I mean, it’s a long shot, but maybe.”
“Well…ok then, I guess you’ll have to massage my feet again and see if they make you shrink.” She said, removing her sandals and putting her feet up on the footrest.
I gazed in utter amazement at how huge they had become since I started shrinking. Her feet had been tremendous when I had been normal sized, but now… . I felt the ever creeping feeling of my pants starting to bulge, as I longed to be near those two beauties.
“Mrs. Carson, I was wondering.” I started.
“Yes? What is it dear?”
“Well, I was wondering, since I’m going to rub your feet anyway, I was wondering if the invitation that you gave to me yesterday was still available.” I asked quietly looking into her eyes.
A devilish yet pleasant look grew on Mrs. Carson’s face.
“You seem to forget Evan. It wasn’t an invitation; it was an order. And you better believe it’s still open. You know, I thought about you and your specific liking last night, and I think it could have its advantages. Infact, I propose we try something.” She said, as she sat up and walked quickly into the kitchen. My heart raced at the mere notion that she was willing for me to pamper her feet.
She returned shortly, holding a bottle of some sort in her hands. She sat back down in the green recliner and handed me the bottle as I sat on the floor in front of her. I turned it, looking quickly to see what the contents of it were. Maple Syrup. I wasn’t really sure what Mrs. Carson had in mind, but I certainly understood the significance of it; maple syrup had been what got me in this mess in the first place.
“What’s this for? I don’t get it?” I said looking up at her huge smiling face, a bit perplexed.
“Answer me something, Evan. Do you like waffles, pancakes, and French toast?” Mrs. Carson asked sounding a bit sinister.
“I, guess I do, yeah.” I answered still confused.
“Well, considering I’m one to believe in the punishment fitting the crime, I’ll tell you what I want you to do with that maple syrup you’re holding in your small hands.”
I was a bit nervous at what this woman had in mind.
“What?” I oafishly asked.
“I want you to massage my feet with that sticky, ooey substance. Get every nook and cranny on my foot. Then, I’m sure, much to your delight, I want you to lick it off them. Take every ounce of maple syrup off of my feet with your tongue. Now, do I have to count to ten, or are you going to be a good boy and do what I tell you?” She said presenting her feet on the footstool.
“My hands began to sweat, as the thundering of my heart within my chest tried to overtake me. This woman, had just ordered me to apply maple syrup to her feet like a lotion and take it off orally. I had never been so excited in my life! To actually be told to perform such an act by this powerful woman with the prospect that my actions might actually make me smaller was over powering. Something inside me welled up with fear, while something entirely different filled me with such a sense of lust, I could not possibly hope to turn her down as I had done before. Slowly, I popped the top off of the maple syrup bottle, as I pulled gently on the squeeze lid. The substance was warm, as it slowly filled the palm of my hand. I was so anxious, I nearly spilled the syrup everywhere as my hands shook like earthquakes. Finally, in one great lunge, I smacked my syrup-covered hands onto the soles of Mrs. Carson’s feet. To describe what it felt like on my smaller level to touch and massage Mrs. Carson’s feet is near impossible. The expanse of her gorgeous soles was so wide and long, as I saturated the syrup into them. My small fingers glided along her feet, almost in a dance routine. As soon as I finished applying the sticky syrup to her feet, I braced myself for what would come next. For a moment, I stared at her feet, almost fearful of giving in to such a desire.
“Go ahead,” Mrs. Carson began, “lick my feet.”
I pushed my face deep into her left foot, as the maple massage oil rubbed onto my head. I licked her soles without remorse; as if nothing in the world could be more right. The sweetness of the syrup combined with the natural taste of Mrs. Carson’s foot sent my mouth into a flurry of sensations. Her feet were so huge! I knew I had only shrunken a mere percentage of what I used to be, but they still seemed so much larger than before. I darted my tongue in between her toes, as Mrs. Carson gave off soft moans of relaxation and pleasure. How much I loved the feeling of her beautiful foot! I sucked the sweet nectar from each and every one of her lovely, large toes, and continued licking it off the top of her foot, kissing it as I went.
It took me a little over an hour to perform this ritual to both of her immense feet. As I finished, I realized my face had been covered with maple syrup in the process of worshipping her feet. I lay there, completely out of breath, covered in syrup, and happy as I could be. Mrs. Carson looked down with that devilish grin and only started giggling.
“What’s so funny?” I asked chuckling a bit too.
“It’s just…wow! I never realized how erotic that could be. And you like doing it, Evan?”
“Yeah. I don’t really understand why I do, but yes, I do.”
She leaned back, looking intently at my tired form. I was about to tell her of how wonderfully enthralled I was with touching her feet; at how much I wanted to do it again. But as I opened my mouth to speak, a dizziness hit me, causing all my senses to burn as if on fire. I could not describe what the feeling was like, but I knew exactly what the feeling would produce. I looked quickly, with fear on my face, to the towering Mrs. Carson. In essence, as I looked at her lovely face, I watched my shrinking occur. I watched as the sudden look of surprise gripped her shocked face. I watched as a look of disbelief poured from every cell of her eyes. And in the end, I watched as a look of helplessness and pity enveloped my, now giant, neighbor. I had shrunk. How much I had frightened me. Why I had, frightened me more.
It took a moment for either of us to comprehend what had just occurred. I, from my position on the floor, could only stare up at the giant Mrs. Carson and fear at how tall she would now be. Mrs. Carson, on the other hand, looked down at my small form with a look of absolute shock and dumbfoundedness; like she had just seen a magic trick she couldn’t explain. We both knew what had just occurred was no magic trick however. And unfortunately, we could both explain how it happened. Finally, after we began to get over the initial emotion, Mrs. Carson spoke.
“I…I, don’t know…why? Why Evan? Why on earth would that cause it?” she asked resting back in her green recliner.
“I don’t know.” I spoke softly.
“Evan, I don’t’ even know how I could possibly describe what it looked like watching you get smaller. It was frightening, yet…interesting, in a way.”
“I want to know how tall I am. I want to know right now.” I said with a hint of fear in my voice.
“Alright, let me just get the tape measure.” Mrs. Carson began, stumbling to her feet and out of the living room. I tried to get up too, but the clothes I had been wearing felt so heavy. I pushed and pushed, and was finally able to weave my way from the burdensome fabric. I stood to my feet and looked around. The world, as I knew it, was enormous. Tables, chairs, and even the television seemed too impossibly huge. It was as Mrs. Carson walked back into the room that I realized I was naked. I spun quickly to see her. She gasped slightly, dropping the tape measure to the floor clumsily. How embarrassed I was! My small genitals hung, making my diminished ego even smaller. Grabbing the oversized shirt, I tried to cover what was left of my manhood.
“I’m sorry Evan! I didn’t know!” Mrs. Carson said, continuing to stare at me.
“Yeah, well I didn’t know either until I tried to stand up. Let’s just measure me, ok?” I asked.
“Oh, ok. Whatever you’d like Evan.” She said picking up the tape measure.
I slumped out of my giant clothes, with the exception of my shirt, and walked towards her. Discovering I was approximately half her size, I felt tears of frustration welling inside of me. Mrs. Carson knelt in front of me, accenting my situation even more. I was only a bit taller than her at this vantage. Placing the thin yellow metal at my feet, she stretched the tape to the top of my head. I waited anxiously for her to give me the verdict.
“Well?” I asked hurridely.
“Well, Evan, it, uh, it says you’re 2’10” tall. Oh no, Evan I’m sorry, was that too brutal for you to take? I should have said it more nicely.” Mrs. Carson asked, sounding more like a mother to me.
“No…I knew it couldn’t be much more than that.” I said depressed.
“What about if you spend the night here?” she offered.
My mind snapped out of the foggy haze it had been in when she suggested I stay with her the night. I figured it would probably be best, as no one yet knew of my condition with the exception of Mrs. Carson. I knew then, it was the only course of action I would be safe to take.
“Yeah…I think it would be best. That is, if you don’t mind.” I asked looking up at her.
“No, I do think it would be best. Oh Evan, what the hell are you going to do? I mean, look at you! You’re no bigger than my thigh, and I certainly can’t let you just go home tomorrow.”
“I guess,” I began, “that we’ll just have to worry about it tomorrow. Let me call my house, and then, maybe, I can get some sleep?”
She looked at me deeply as I said this.
“Yeah,” she started, “yeah I’ll get the bed ready.
With that, the giantess walked down the hall. I was nervous, yet a bit anxious at the chance to actually spend the night with Mrs. Carson. What would await me?

I called my house that night. Jane had answered the phone. She sounded a bit concerned as I’m sure I talked differently, but I quickly put to rest her fears. I told her I was fine, and that I was staying over Todd’s house. She bought it, though I think her voice gave the hint that she didn’t truly believe it. What else could I do? I hated lying to my sister, but there was no other alternative given the situation.
The night was uneventful for the most part. I held myself up in the small guest bedroom of Mrs. Carson’s house. Small, yeah right. To me, the room was huge. The dressers towered over my tiny body, and the bed seemed larger than king size, despite it only being a twin. I watched the television nearly all night, with the exception of dinner, which Mrs. Carson provided for me. Mrs. Carson was scarce during the progressing evening; I think she might have been a bit scared of what was occurring in me. For some strange reason, I kept hearing noises echoing from the next room over, which, I could only assume, was Mrs. Carson’s bedroom.
At around 11PM, Mrs. Carson knocked lightly on my door. I climbed off the mammoth bed and walked towards the huge entranceway.
“Yes?” I called out.
“Evan, I just wanted to say goodnight to you. If you need anything, I’m right next door.” Came the soft voice of Mrs. Carson.
“Alright, thank you Mrs. Carson.” I meekly responded.
Sleep sounded good. Maybe I would wake up and this would all be a dream. I would be regular size, and ready to go over Todd’s. How much of a difference size makes. Here I was just two days earlier a happy young man. And now, not even three feet tall, my life was over. I knew there could be no way to go back. Something deep inside told me so. Life could only now be a set of challenges and hopefully simply conquests for my shrunken state of existence. I hopped onto the huge bed, a white towel wrapped around me. No more clothes, no more fun, no more girls. Well, except for Mrs. Carson. I closed my eyes, hoping that sleep would befall me. The entire night I could not stop thinking about what I could possibly do in the morning. Where do I go from here? As I fell soundly asleep, my brain scrambled for the answer to an unanswerable question.
I awoke suddenly that night. A dry thirst hung in the back of my throat, as a cold glass of water sounded quenching. I pitifully tried to find my way out of the bedroom. With the loss of my size, and the unfamiliarity of the surroundings, I made quite a racket. Reaching the door, I reached up for the doorknob which was about at the top of my head. I snuck quietly down the hall to the large kitchen at the end of it. Darkness enshrouded my diminished form, until a faint white light caught me from the kitchen. How huge the kitchen had become frightened me. Simple appliances like the refrigerator, stove and microwave, all seemed enormous and out of reach for me now. The refrigerator looked like the back of a tractor trailer from my 2’10” height. As I walked up to the sink, shivers raced down my spine. I realized I was now too small to even reach over the counter let alone turn the sink on.
“You’ve got to be kidding me.” I mumbled, turning back. It was at that moment that I realized I was no longer able to exist alone. One of the most essential parts of life, water, was now unattainable to me without another’s help. Defeated, and utterly humiliated, I turned back to return to the bedroom.
As I turned the corner and gazed down the long hallway, I noticed something I hadn’t before. A thin strip of light came out of Mrs. Carson’s bedroom door. Was that light on when I came out? I could not remember, so I decided to be cautiously quiet as I made my way to the bed. Just as I was about to turn the handle, a voice called out.
“Evan? Are you out there?” It called.
“Yes.” I responded back, “I just wanted some water.”
“Evan, please come into my room.” Came Mrs. Carson’s voice.
I slowly walked the extra five feet to the master bedroom, a bit unsure of what my neighbor wanted with me at this hour. I slowly pushed the door open, and again a bright light enveloped me. The bedroom was mostly white, with red curtains and mysterious paintings, similar to the ones throughout the house, on the wall. It was then I noticed Mrs. Carson sitting on the queen sized bed, her silk robe tied loosely around her body. Her hair rested comfortably, as it always did, on her shoulders, as I noticed her long, pretty legs jutting out from the robe. As I gazed down her sensuous legs, my eyes came to her feet, which sat at the end of the bed in front of her. I tore my view from the sight, half afraid, and half aroused.
“Evan come in here.” Mrs. Carson said snapping me out of my daze.
I walked into the room, the bed seeming so large, my shoulders barely reached the mattress. I felt a bit awkward, standing next to Mrs. Carson’s bed, as the now giantess peered down on me from high on her bed.
“What is it Mrs. Carson?” I quietly asked. I was afraid to speak in a higher tone, for reasons I’m not quite sure.
“Evan, I’ve been doing some thinking. I know tomorrow will be impossible for you to face at you current, uh… stature.” She said.
“Well, I mean,…” I started.
“Oh Evan, it’s ok! I can’t even imagine what you’re going through. To become so small, and not be sure of how to get back. I felt the same way under different circumstances. When my husband left me, I thought I was going to die all alone. You have to understand I know what you’re going through.”
I wasn’t sure if Mrs. Carson could know exactly what I was going through, but I guess, in a way, I understood what she was saying.
“I can’t even get water.” I said leaning into the bed.
“What?” She asked a bit off guard.
“Tonight, just now, I tried to get a drink of water from the kitchen. I was too small to. Oh, what the hell am I going to do, Mrs. Carson? I can’t even be alone in this world anymore. I’m going to need someone to constantly take care of me and…it’s just so disheartening, you know?” I said almost in tears.
“I know dear, I know.” Mrs. Carson said leaning back on her pillow. “You know, it’s funny, I always wanted someone to be with me after Mr. Carson left. I guess I just didn’t expect it was going to be you Evan.” She said.
“What do you mean? I can’t stay here with you?” I stammered.
“Oh yeah? And what else makes the most sense? If I give you back to your mother, she’ll demand to take you to the hospital. From there, I’m sure you can only imagine what your life will be like. You’ll disappear to the entire world, eventually from your family too. The government, I’m sure, will be very interested in your particular mishap. What’ll happen to you Evan? It’s all up to you. I think you know what I’m saying is true.” She said.
Deep inside, I had a feeling that my neighbor was right. As much as I loved my mom and sister, I couldn’t help but feel they would eventually try and get me to a hospital.
“And what about you?” I started after deep thought.
“What about me?”
“What could you do for me?”
“I’m here now, aren’t I? Evan, I’m the only one that knows about you right now. I don’t see anyway that you could be brought back to your height. I mean shrinking? How would they possibly cure shrinking? I don’t mean to sound harsh, but we have to start thinking about reality here.” Mrs. Carson said.
“Even if I did stay with you, everything’s so oversized. And what about if you ever have a guest over or something? What, are you going to stick me in the basement? I can’t possibly interact with anything on this scale Mrs. Carson.”
“That brings me to my next point.” Mrs. Carson said reaching over to the other side of her bed. I watched intently as to what she was doing. She struggled momentarily, as she tried to pull something onto the bed. As I looked, suddenly a huge object was dropped in front of me. I looked on at an enormous dollhouse, which Mrs. Carson had placed directly in front of me.
“What is this for?” I asked looking up at her.
“Evan, now just listen to me. I know you hate being this small, but you are absolutely right. How can you possibly interact with anything at the normal level. What could possibly become of you? Now I’ve done some thinking on the subject and I’ve come up with, well, an option for you. You see what I’ve put in front of you Evan?”
“Yes.” I dryly responded.
“Well, that is an exact replica of a mansion. I mean, besides running water, that dollhouse can have everything in it.”
“What are you getting at Mrs. Carson?” I asked a little timid of where the conversation was going.
“Evan, I’m saying why don’t I shrink you down more so you’ll be at the level of the dollhouse. I mean, there’s no way you can go back to life on my level. If you become small enough to live in the dollhouse, well, it will be like you never shrank at all. I’ll take care of you and you’ll be small enough as to where other people won’t notice you. I know this may not sound good to you now, but really, what other choices do you have my dear boy?”
I could not believe my ears. Did Mrs. Carson really say she wanted to shrink me again? My life was dangerous as it was now…and she wanted me smaller! Although I absolutely wanted to see things on my level, the thought of growing smaller than I already was terrified me.
“Mrs. Carson, you can’t be serious! How would I even function on any kind of level if I was that small. I would be all alone in my tiny world. What could possibly comfort me when I’m that small?” I responded.
“Me.” Mrs. Carson said with a seductive glare. “You know Evan, ever since you worshipped my feet, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. Your little tongue between my toes, your soft hands on my soles, it’s just such a good feeling. With my idea, I think there’s logic and eroticism to our reality. Don’t you want to bow at my feet and indulge your appetite with them? It certainly seemed like you did before.”
It caught me off guard to realize that Mrs. Carson was into my liking of her feet as much as I was. It was true that I longed to touch her giant soles and suck each and every one of her lovely toes once more. But I knew what would happen to me if I did. I knew the shrinking would rear its ugly head once again.
“I can’t.” I said turning my back to the giantess.
“Let me put it to you another way Evan. You will!” Suddenly I felt her two massive feet slither under my arms and as if they were some kind of crane, pick me right off the ground! I tried to speak, taken back by her show of strength. Toes the size of hands wiggled just inches from my face as I hung from her ankles. I struggled briefly, kicking my legs to touch the ground, but it was quite futile; she had me. She had me good.
“Mrs. Carson, what are you doing?” I finally stammered.
“Relax Evan, it’s for your own good. If I’m going to be the one taking care of you from now on, things are going to be done my way.” She said in that domineering voice which had originally frightened me. “You’ll be at a much easier size for me to manage. Besides, it’s more economical if you’re smaller. You’ll have a nice place to live, you’ll only take up pennies for food. And don’t you just want to be at my feet again?” She said softly touching my nose with her massive toes.
“But I can’t.” I said still attempting to resist her advances.
“But you must.” She said.
She lowered me at the far end of the mattress on the enormous bed. With her feet still holding me tight, I surrendered and stopped resisting. I knew I could not possibly escape this woman anymore. I was in her bedroom, in her house, and I stood 2’10” tall…for now. I turned to her, her eyes fixed squarely on me, as if awaiting a response from my small form. What more could I do? This woman had me completely at her mercy, and while the idea of getting smaller terrified me, the idea of once again kissing Mrs. Carson’s feet drove me into a frenzy. I was so confused! On one end I wanted to resist with all my might, until my dying breath. I would take my stand here and now at this very height! But another side of me was beckoning to give in and let her take care of me. She had said she’d take care of me, right? Whatever the case, Mrs. Carson’s feet lay there, practically in front of my face, larger than I could have ever dreamed.
“Kiss them Evan. They so want to feel your tongue on them. Please?” Mrs. Carson said in a very seductive tone.
I lost it. I lost all sense of my manhood, and all sense of my reality. I existed now only in the moment, forgetting momentarily at what the price of my actions would truly be. I grabbed her foot with my tiny hands and placed her big toe in my mouth. The toe, which barely fit in my mouth, let off a taste of lotion and sweat, which combined to tingle the taste buds of my mouth. My mind blacked out as I went to work, pleasuring the giantess’s huge feet. I suckled each of her toes on her left foot until my saliva ran dry. No more did logic hold any bearing to me. The shrinking had entirely warped my sense of what was reality and what was dream. I held her foot, which was now taller than my head, in my little arms as if I was cradling a baby. I licked the massive bottom of it, from the rough heel to the smooth ball. The sole of the foot I spent much time on, cuddling my face against its soft heat.
“That’s a good boy Evan, kiss my feet.” Mrs. Carson reassured me devilishly.
She knew what would happen; she was planning on it.
I finished her left foot and dropped it, collapsing to the bed.
“I can’t anymore…I just can’t.” I said very out of breath.
“Oh come on Evan, you still have one more to go.” She said nudging me on.
I sat back up, as determination reentered my body. I pulled myself to her right foot and began the process over again. As I cradled her foot, the dizziness I knew all too well began to swell in my mind. I continued sucking her toes, but I soon realized her toes were growing in my mouth! Her foot was soon too large and heavy to be held, as I dropped it to the supple mattress beneath us. It was then I realized that her foot was not growing , but rather I who was shrinking. Her foot continued its assent to my height, or vice versa. I heard a faint moan from Mrs. Carson as her foot continued gaining on me. Soon, I found myself almost its size, as I wrapped my arms around it as a lover would. I pressed my now naked flesh into the wrinkled sole of Mrs. Carson, as I slowly began pumping my hips back and forth. Her foot continued extending out all around me, as I methodically humped the soft skin of her growing sole. My head was soon below her toe level, somewhere at the ball of her foot, as I exploded in ecstasy, lying next to her giant feet. I was spent. So, I hoped, was the shrinking. As the delightful afterglow slowly faded from my clouded mind, I turned to view the new world around me. To even begin to describe what I saw, was near impossible. I lay on the bed, which to me was no longer a bed. My size had been reduced so much, this huge structure resembled more of a baseball field than a bed. The furniture in the room looked to be the size of buildings, and the giantess that lay next to me was taller than all of them. How could I possibly describe Mrs. Carson now? Big. I had become smaller than her feet, both of which I now stood between. As I turned to look at my now giantess provider, I took all the sights she had to offer. Her long legs stretched on and on, with a width of large piping, and the smoothness of silk. Her robe, which still tightly hugged her curvaceous body, was larger than a parachute to me, and when I looked to her face, Mrs. Carson had a look of bewilderment and excitement all at once.
“Unbelievable.” Was all she muttered under her breath. I on the other hand, completely lost it.
“Oh shit!” I cried out. “Look at how small I am! What the hell am I going to do?” I called up to her.
Mrs. Carson pulled her face closer to me, causing the bed’s weight to shift. I fell in the process, losing all balance. As her enormous complexion came to a hault just a few feet in front of me, I was amazed at how much of the fine detail of her skin I could make out from the angle I now found myself at.
“You my dear,” she started, “are going to do exactly what we talked about. First, you’re going to relax, and then I’m going to put you into the dollhouse and it will be your new home. I do hope you fit, because if not, we might have to try it again.”
I feared even going near her feet again. Before I could respond, Mrs. Carson extended her giant hand, which now resembled the size of a desk.
“Get on little one.” She said softly.
I was nervous, and still in complete shock as to what I had allowed transpire, but somehow I found the will to step onto her palm. My feet sank into her skin a little, the scent of lotion again pervaded the air. As she lifted me into the air, I felt like I was on a roller coaster. Quickly dropping to my knees so as not to fall, I placed my hands on her index finger for support. My hands barely fit around the digit, which only continued to mock my pathetic size.
I was soon dropped gently onto the carpet below the bed. I tumbled out of the hand with a soft thud and looked towards my giantess protector, dumbfounded as to what to do next.
“Well, go ahead Evan. Go into your new home.” She said sounding excited by her own words.
I was about to ask her what she meant, but as I turned, I saw the now life-size dollhouse directly in front of me. Its size was that of a normal mansion on my scale. I was finding it hard to believe that ten minutes ago I had been taller than this wooden structure, which, I grudgingly admitted, was my new home. I approached the front door, as Mrs. Carson continued to smile down on me. I slowly walked up the three steps and onto the porch. It was surreal, to actually be interacting with this house, which was just about on my scale, but to know it was entirely a façade of reality. As I reached for the door handle, I turned to my giantess neighbor, who was still shining all her pearly whites at me and motioning for me to go in. I turned back to the door, and opening it, I entered my new, miniaturized home.

The world, as I knew it, existed as completely wooden. Everything within the confines of the dollhouse was composed of wood. From the stairs, to the walls, even the kitchen sink. I stood there, all now 8 inches of me, and took in my new surroundings with complete awe, and surreal fear. It was lifelike in every fashion, yet I knew the pieces of furniture around me were no larger than someone’s hand. Interestingly, I was a little taller in the dollhouse rooms, than I was in my own house. I climbed the stairs and walked to the master bedroom, which was down the hall and to the left. I walked around, completely shocked at how large a bedroom I was now standing in. Truly, it was larger than anything at my house, and it even had a small walkout balcony. I stepped out onto the wooden balcony and took a deep breath. Rather than see some serene scene of the ocean or horizon, I saw white shag carpet and a huge doorway, which led out of Mrs. Carson’s bedroom. It was as I looked out, I realized how exhausted I was from the night’s activities. I reentered the bedroom, and approaching the bed, and was a bit nervous as to what the material of the mattress and bed sheets would feel like. I pushed down gently on the pink covered mattress, and discovered that it was actually quite soft. Tiredness completely consumed me, and I stretched out on the pseudo bed, falling asleep not before hearing slight laughter rumbling through the house via Mrs. Carson.
The next morning, I awoke to the sounds of a loud banging occurring above me, I assumed on the roof. In a stupor, I rolled out of the bed and walked to the balcony door. The light was bright, as my eyes seemed to burn more than usual. As I gazed up to the ceiling high above, I saw Mrs. Carson’s enormous body hovering over the dollhouse. Her legs were naked, as she wore only a T-shirt and panties. Her large bosoms were noticeably uncupped, as her hair was quite messy. A smile crossed her huge lips as her eyes peered down on me.
“Knock knock little one. Time to get up.” She said between a giggle.
“What time is it? I called up to her almost in a scream.
“Oh, it’s about breakfast time. Now come on, we have a lot of work to do.” She said kneeling, as to be level with me on the balcony. Throughout the night a constant plaguing of conscious had rattled within my mind. Could I really just disappear to the world? The fact was that I loved my mom and sister, and the thought of putting them through my loss made me extremely sad. And what about my friends? Would I never see them and laugh with them again?
“Mrs. Carson, I’ve been thinking.” I said.
“What about, little man?”
“Come on, don’t call me that.” I said a bit frustrated. “I’ve been thinking that maybe we made a mistake by getting me this small.”
“Well, it’s a bit late to reconsider, Evan.” She said laughing.
“No, I know. I mean about my family. I think we should let them know about me. I mean, it’s going to be so hard for them to just lose me and vice versa. At least if they have some kind of knowledge of what happened to me, maybe it will comfort all of us.”
Mrs. Carson looked at me intently, seeing at how serious I was. She had a somewhat betrayed look in her eyes, like the one I had seen in her the other day. Something inside me told me that perhaps I shouldn’t have said that. But, as soon as I thought she was going to explode on me, she broke a smile and reassuringly spoke.
“Ok then Evan. If that’s what you want. Later today we’ll both go to your house and talk with your mother. From there, who knows. But I’ll go if you really want.”
“Oh thank you Mrs. Carson. I’m really sorry about all this trouble I’ve brought you.”
“Oh believe me,” she said extending her hand, “it’s no trouble at all. Now climb on, we’ll go make breakfast.”

Had I known what Mrs. Carson had in store for me in the kitchen, I would have politely declined. As she placed me on the cream colored countertop, I looked around at how large the common appliances now were to me. The toaster stood a little taller than half of my height, while the blender expanded above the top of my head. The stove was mere feet from me, as Mrs. Carson turned the burners on.
“Now Evan, I want you to get me that egg sitting over by you.” Mrs. Carson said as she stirred the pancake batter mix.
“Ok.” I casually replied, unaware of the actual weight of the egg. It was not heavy, but quite cumbersome to pick up because of its smooth surface. I clumsily dropped it, as it rolled towards the edge of the counter.
“No!” I called out, running towards the quickly departing object. As I watched the egg disappear off the counter, I froze in my tracks. An enormous hand caught the egg and immediately placed its form directly in front of me. I was dumbfounded at how quickly Mrs. Carson had moved her hand, and it honestly took my breath away a little bit. I looked up to her stern looking face. Her serious look caught me off guard, as I almost begged its explanation. Instead, she simply took the egg, and cracking it, dropped its contents into the large mixing bowl.
“Never forget that Evan.” She said. “I have the power over you. I can hold you as delicately as I did that egg…or I can crush you as I did that egg. The choice is yours.”
To say I was a bit confused at this point would be an understatement. It seemed the nicer Mrs. Carson got, the meaner she got. What she had said had been a cold statement, but one I knew was true, considering my size.


Mrs. Carson Part 8

TTETF

The remainder of the morning was rather laid back. I had sat on the cold kitchen counter while Mrs. Carson ate breakfast. She had prepared meager portions for me of pancakes, and even filled a thimble of maple syrup for me. It was embarrasing to actually realize that the tiny thimble, not even large enough for Mrs. Carson’s pinky, was holding more maple syrup than I could use on my pancakes. Strangely, she acted as though nothing had transpired regarding the egg earlier. She was all smiles and giggles upon watching me try and eat my food, using the best manners I could without any utensils. Her eyes had stared down at me, as I stuffed my face, making me a bit paranoid. In response, while she ate, I stared up at her. Her beautiful manicured hands slowly cut back and forth with a knife, and using a fork, placed the food delicately in her mouth. While the idea of eating had never held an important, studiable action to me, watching Mrs. Carson was fascinating. I gazed at her hands again, their soft supple palms reminding me only of her large feet that lay just below my position on the table.
“What are you looking at?” Mrs. Carson said, catching me from my distant gaze.
“What? Oh, nothing.” I quickly responded turning away.
“Evan, I have a question for you.”
“Yes?” I said turning again to my huge neighbor.
“Well, I mean, did you really like doing that to my feet? I mean kissing, massaging, and in all honesty, making love to them?” she asked placing her delicate hand to her chin.
I didn’t know how to respond, as I feared that this giantess would make me even smaller than I already was. But, I also knew that Mrs. Carson already had an answer to her question.
“I do, Mrs. Carson. Maybe I even wish we could play like that again, but I can’t possibly think about that right now. I mean, my life has changed so drastically over the last few days.”
“So…you would want to do that again?” she asked slyly.
“Well, yes, but no. I can’t possibly risk another shrinking episode. Besides, don’t you think it’s bad enough my family is going to see me this small?”
“I suppose…” she said turning her attention back to her diminished plate of food. “But don’t you think it would be fun again?”
“Well…I mean, it would be, but it can’t be.”

Mrs. Carson left me alone for the rest of the morning after we finished breakfast. She told me to “get settled” in what would be my new home, the dollhouse. I walked around, exploring the confines of the wooden house, amazed at the details its builders had included on such a small scale. While it was aterribly firghtening thing to be so small, (about 6” to be exact. Mrs. Carson had measured me shortly after breakfast making my estimate of 8” to be quite an understatement) I found the dollhouse to be quite interesting and exciting.
As the morning lazed on, I couldn’t help but think about my mother and my sister. Though they probably did not know I was missing yet, the realization that I was gone would soon take effect. I longed to run with my friends also. Strangely, I also longed for contact with my giant neighbor Mrs. Carson. I was still very attracted to her feet for some reason, although I obviously knew of their dark secret. The fact that her mere feet held such power over me frightened, yet greatly aroused me. I was so helpless now, and would rely on Mrs. Carson for the rest of my life. This was demeaning, but also a bit exciting. No one had ever experienced life on such a small scale, yet here I was, living proof of such a life.
Different thought also began to run through my mind. Thoughts of possibly leaving Mrs. Carson and going where I truly belonged, with my family. As I reclined on the small, hard wooden bed my mind was torn by two different thoughts of action. I could try and escape when Mrs. Carson brought me home, or I could stay here with her. My mind mingled all of these thoughts, as I suddenly heard the doorbell ring, just down the hall. I jumped to my feet, unsure of who might be here. Would I be found? I quickly ducked inside the dollhouse and retreated to the first floor. As I stood by the entranceway peering out over the white carpet and the skyscraper bureau, I looked into the vast hallway, expecting to see Mrs. Carson’s gigantic form stroll by. I waited for a few moments, and realized that she had not yet answered the door. Where was she, I thought. What I did next was rather foolish, as it could very likely have spelled the end of my shrunken existence. I calmly exited my dollhouse, and began the long trek across the white tundra. The carpet fibers tickled my barefeet, as they gently brushed against the lower portion of my legs. The intimidating doorway I approached looked enormous; as if I was entering into some great palace or temple. I cautiously peered around the corner of the door, looking out into the hallway. What appeared before me looked like a football field. The slightly green carpeting stretched quite far, and was eerily calm. From my small vantage point, I could tell the areas of the carpet which had been heavily tread upon. For a moment, I thought I could even see the slight outline of Mrs. Carson’s foot. As I stepped from the white onto the green floor, the doorbell again let out a shrill ring, causing me to jump back into the safety of the bedroom. As the sound faded, I dashed as quickly as I could down the hall, racing for the living room at the opposite end. I collapsed as I reached my destination, tired from my burst of exerted energy. Slowly, I turned my head around the corner of the wall, and looked out to the front door. No one appeared in the living room as the doorbell let out another ring. Suddenly, as I was about to enter the vast room, I heard the glass door which led to the porch, swing open and Mrs. Carson, larger than ever, walk through the entrance. I hid back against the wall, as Mrs. Carson gracefully passed right by me, headed straight for the ringing bell. I heard her answer the door, and then heard the voice coming from the other side. Jane! After all the countless arguments I had engaged in with my sister over the years, I would have to be deaf not to know her voice. I stuck my head out from the wall again, and sure enough, my sister stood just beyond the front door upon the front steps where the entire saga had begun. She looked gigantic, as I felt smaller than I even was. My little sister was now ten times my size, taking the idea of sibling rivalry to riddiculous proportions. I chuckled, realizing that even if I was to engage in an argument at this moment, Jane could simply squash me like a bug…literally! I listened intently, as the two giantesses spoke.
“May I help you?” Mrs. Carson asked.
“Uh, hi, I’m Jane, Evan’s sister. You must be Mrs. Carson.” Jane said a bit nervously. Apparently, I wasn’t the only one to be a bit intimidated by Mrs. Carson at first meeting.
“What? Oh…oh, hi Jane, yes I’m Mrs. Carson. What can I do for you?” she said sounding a bit sidetracked.
“Well, Evan was supposed to be home this morning and he wasn’t. You see, my mom didn’t see him at all last night, and he called to say that he was staying over one of his friend’s houses. The only thing is, when we called his friend, he said he hasn’t seen Evan for a few days. My mom sent me over here to see if he was here for some reason.”
It was at that moment, that I realized my family needed full disclosure. I was certain Mrs. Carson realized it too, as she stood silent for a moment before responding. I walked out from behind the wall, walking towards the women, determined to tell Jane what had happened to me. I passed the enormous television set, and was about to pass the small endtable, as Mrs. Carson responded.
“I’m sorry Jane, but I haven’t seen your brother at all. Infact, I was expecting him to come over today and do some more work for me, but he never showed. I don’t know what happened to him.”
My heart froze and I stopped dead in my tracks. What did she mean by that? I jumped behind the endtable, and stood there, shocked to my senses. I realized only too late that at that exact moment, I should have rushed towards my unsuspecting sister.
“Well, ok then Mrs. Carson. If he does show up for some reason, could you send him home right away. My mom…we’re both worried about him.” Jane said quite sadly.
“I sure will. Tell your mom I’m sorry.” Mrs. Carson said slowly closing the door.
As soon as she had closed the door, I ducked further down, making sure she wouldn’t see me. Mrs. Carson passed right by me though, heading for the backyard and I could only assume her usual tanning position. When I realized I was safe, I began making the long trek back to the dollhouse. Why had Mrs. Carson lied about me? She could have gone through with the truth of the matter right there, instead of taking me back to my house a bit later, I me-. Suddenly it hit me. It hit me hard. For the first time since I had started shrinking, I began to have a sense of mistrust for my neighbor. The thought slowly ebbed across my mind that perhaps Mrs. Carson had no intention of bringing me back to my house. Perhaps everything up to this point had been an elaborate trap to get back at me for sending her to the hospital. Impossible? I would have thought standing six inches tall was impossible a few days ago, but here I was. Afterall, it had been her who made me massage her feet. It had been her who suggested that I shrink small enough to live in a dollhouse, making escape from her house impossible and deadly. As these conspiracy theories raced through my mind, another question entered it. If she had gotten me this far on purpose, what did she plan to do with me?


Mrs. Carson Part 9

TTETF



I got back to the dollhouse a few minutes later, taking my time in getting there. As I reached its front door, I decided to give Mrs. Carson the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she had only lied to Jane because she wanted me to be able to tell them in my own way. Maybe she panicked and simply lied out of habit. Slowly, I began to formulate a plan.
A few hours later, Mrs. Carson emerged into the bedroom as I rested on the small couch in the “living room”. I heard a slight tapping on the front door, and walked over to open it. As I did, I saw Mrs. Carson’s enormous, beautiful compelxion directly in front of me. She smiled, and slowly broke into a giggle.
“I’m sorry, Evan, I just remembered that scene from the movie Jurrassic Park when the dinosaur stares at the girl in the car. I didn’t mean to frighten you.” She said still amused.
“Oh,” I began laughing a little too, “it’s alright Mrs. Carson. No harm done.”
“Well, come on Evan, it’s dinner time.” She said extending her hand to the front steps of the dollhouse. Her soft palm looked conforting, and I could detect a faint smell of lotion.
“Uh, ok let me just climb on.” I said stepping out onto the giantess’ hand.
As we walked to the kitchen, Mrs. Carson wrapped her long fingers around me, making me feel like Fay Wray from King Kong. She had always carried me open palm before, and I found it a bit unusual that she carried me now in this manner. Again, as I wriggled in her grip I could smell the hand lotion she had applied more. Her soft skin brushed my lower half, throwing me into a semi-errection from its warmth and feel. Mrs. Carson, I believe, felt this. As soon as it rose, she looked down at me with a sly smile. We arrived in the kitchen, as I found that she had prepared a plate of spaghetti for herself and a small bowl of the pasta for me. Her little houseguest.
“Smells good.” I called up to her.
“Oh, thank you Evan. But don’t get too excited…yet.”
I was a bit nervous as to what she meant by that last part, but as she dropped me a bit harshly onto the tabletop, I decided to ask her about that afternoon’s events.
“Um, Mrs. Carson, I was wondering.” I started.
“Yes? What is it Evan?” she said pouring herself a glass of wine.
“Well, it is getting late, and I was wondering when we were going to go over my house and tell my family what happened to me.”
“Oh, yes Evan I meant to tell you about that.” She said.
I assumed she was about to tell me about Jane’s visit as my heart began to relax.
“Actually, I called your house this afternoon, and nobody was there. I guess we can try again tomorrow or something.”
I had been right. Internally, I collapsed as I realized that Mrs. Carson had never had any intention of bringing me home. My heart sank, and I felt a cold chill come across me. I knew then that what Mrs. Carson had instore for me was not good. Although she had only lied to me, I knew immediately that this woman was going to do something terrible with me. I slunk down on the hard surface, and slowly began to eat my supper. I hadn’t eaten much, by the time Mrs. Carson was almost finished and I assumed she caught onto this fact.
“Evan, what’s wrong, you haven’t eaten anything.”
“Oh…I guess I’m not hungry that’s all.” I responded sounding dead.
“Well…I guess I’ll just have to eat you.” She said.
“You mean my spaghetti, right?” I said looking up at her giant face.
“No…I mean you!” she said reaching for me. I tried to escape, but was too slow. She grabbed me in her long fingers and picking me up, gently dropped me into her plat of spaghetti. The sauce, which I feared would be steaming hot, was actually luke warm, and to be honest, a bit comforting. But it was no time for comforting thoughts. Mrs. Carson had just said she was going to eat me, and with everything I had realized about her, I feared she was telling the truth. I wriggle in the mess of pasta I now found myself in, as I saw a giant piece of metal extending towards me. I realized it was her fork, as I felt myself being lifted off the plate along with a bite of spaghetti. I stared at her face, her eyes intently staring at me, as her mouth began to open. I struggled, trying to free myself from the strands of spaghetti I had become tangled in. As the fork reached her mouth, the pasta slipped in, as did my now naked left leg. I had been able to grasp a hold of her nose, as she had tried to put me in.
“No, please Mrs. Carson!” I called.
Suddenly, amidst the fear and struggle I had, I suddenly felt a very pleasurable feeling spreading from my groin. I realized that my left leg, which I assumed was about to bitten off, was now chilled, no longer in the warmth of her mouth. I felt her giant hand touch my rear for support, as the pleasure feeling increased. It was then I realized that there was one part of my anatomy that hadn’t left the giantess’ mouth. Her lips wrapped around my member as if it were a coffee stirrer, which, to Mrs. Carson, it was probably about the size of. The soft, elasticy flesh of them gently massaged me, bringing me nearer to orgasm.
“Oh…oh, Mrs. Carson.” I called out. I looked up to her eyes, and could tell she was smiling. Her eyes squinted a little, as I orgasmed, releasing myself in her huge mouth. As the effects faded, I fell backwards onto her waiting hand, and she lowered me down to the table. I stared up at her, still angry and disbelieved at what she had done to me, yet utterly satisfied by her.
“I told you I was going to eat you.” She whispered to me.
The night had slowly grown upon us, and Mrs. Carson had put me back into the dollhouse to be alone with my thoughts. She had said nothing more of the evenings “activities” and had actually acted like nothing had happened. She cleaned the dishes, watched some television, and put me in the dollhouse. Before she went to bed, she had told me that she was working the following day, and that I would be the, “man of the house” while she was away. I acted nonchalantly about this information, but inside jumped for joy. Tomorrow would bring the plan of attack. I had to escape the house. Although what Mrs. Carson had just done for me was quite erotic, I still feared her greatly. I longed to be home and away from this giantess.
The following morning, I awoke and rolled out of bed, heading for the balcony. Mrs. Carson had left a note for me, as I read the enormous print. It said: Evan, be back around 5PM. Try and do some of these chores if you can. Clean the pair of pumps I left by the dollhouse, dust the lampstand in the bedroom, and vacuum the house (just kidding!) I’ll see you tonight little man. Mrs. Carson.
She wanted me to clean a pair of shoes? Didn’t she realize that doing so may make me shrink more? A conspiracy theory popped into my head again, as I feared that Mrs. Carson may indeed be trying to shrink me more. As I ran down the stairs and out the front door, I knew there were other chores I would be engaged in that day. Like trying to escape. I ran down the hallway. A plan had slowly formulated itself to me as I lay in bed last night. I ran over a series of exits that I might be able to escape from. The first and obvious one, was the front door. As I turned the corner into the living room, I raced for the couch which lay almost directly beside the door. After a bit of a struggle, I pulled mysef up on the black leather material, and had reached the furniture’s apex. Steadily, I approached the far left end and looked for the door handle. The gold knob was about parallel with the top of the couch and my position. It looked far off, but I believed that with enough speed, and a jump, I could reach the handle to freedom. I mounted the offense, and ran quickly towards the edge of the couch. With a great leap, I neared the handle, and wrapped my arms around it, colliding with the wooden door. I hung precariously from the handle, realizing I was too small and too weak to turn it. Instead, the slippery metal, with the sweat from my palms, caused me to drop to the green carpet below. It hurt, but I realized I was ok. The plan had failed, but I had many more to go. I decided to try the phone next. Although I had not seen Mrs. Carson talk on the phone directly, I knew she had to have it somewhere conveniently located. I searched for a near hour, but still could not find a cord, or even a phone jack anywhere. As I entered the kitchen, I looked up, and saw it. Hanging about a hundred feet above me on the wall. There was no way that I could reach the object, and came to terms with the idea’s failure. Things were looking down for me, but I could not lose hope…yet.
The rest of the day, I struggled greatly at every nook, every cranny, and every idea for me to escape. But I learned a cruel lesson. The house was impossible to get out of at 6” tall. My mind began to grow weary, and I began to freak out inside. What was I going to do? My life was over, I’m trapped at 6” tall after I shrunk. My neighbor is keeping me hostage, my family thinks I’m dead, and I knew Mrs. Carson would do something awful with me. It was in her eyes. I could not accept things as they stood. I refused to let myself be the play toy of some middle aged beauty queen, who had shrunken me beyond belief. I was a man damnit! A man with a life ahead of me, a wife ahead of me, and perhaps even a family ahead of me. But such events could be, at best, fantasy now. I would be forever Mrs. Carson’s play toy, no more important than a dildo. I realized then that I didn’t want to stay with Mrs. Carson in the slightest any more. I knew I would never be able to escape and be able to see my friends or family again, but I could not be with that woman any longer. Slowly, with devastating efficiency, a new thought entered my mind. A thought which could reverse my role as toy and Mrs. Carson’s as master. A thought, which I knew, would culminate in the end of my existence.


Mrs. Carson Part 10

TTETF

“Evan? Evan are you here? I’m home.” Mrs. Carson called out as she entered the bedroom. As I heard her giant footfalls, I raced into my position. I was certain about following through with the plan, and needed to get into my doll bed before Mrs. Carson saw me. As I flew up the stairs, I heard her remove her shoes and slink over to the dollhouse. I just reached my bed as I saw the giantess kneel and look into my bedroom through the balcony. Her makeup made her look more beautiful than before, and her hair was neatly pulled back and up, in typical business-woman fashion. I rolled over in my bed as she called softly again for me.
“Evan, wake up, I’m home. Did you do the chores today my little prince?” she asked mockingly.
When I didn’t respond, Mrs. Carson asked again.
“Evan, did you hear me? What’s wrong with you.” I felt her hand pull my bed with little effort towards the opossite end of the room.
“Uhhh…hi Mrs. Carson.” I said weakly.
“Evan? What’s the matter?” she asked.
“Well, I’m not sure. I woke up this morning, and I wasn’t feeling good. I decided to stay in bed. I just couldn’t do it today. I’m sorry.” I said trying to sound sick.
Mrs. Carson smiled down at me, saying, “Oh, is my little baby sick? That’s ok, you just get your rest. You can clean my shoes tomorrow.” She said standing up to walk away from the house.
I felt like telling her there was no way I would clean her shoes as it would make me smaller, or was that her intention all along. I felt like telling her that she was wrong in making me so small, and that I knew, I knew, what her plan had been all along. But, instead, I stuck to my plan, and waited it out. As I lay in the bed, I heard Mrs. Carson walk around the room, whistling a tune to herself as she went. The tune to mission impossible. Ironic. Very ironic. I would be alone with my thoughts until it was time to act. Until it was time to end the madness.
The night went along uneventful, and Mrs. Carson had read me a story to put me to sleep. It was embarassing to see her face accent all the words like schoolteachers do for little children. I felt my lust grow for her as I knew the time was drawing near. As she finished, she bade me good night.
“Well, I hope you feel better Evan, as tomorrow you’ll have a busy day ahead of you. I have to go to bed now, but I’m right here on the bed next to the house if you need me in the middle of the night. Pleasant dreams little man.” She said turning off the light in the bedroom. The room was plunged into darkness. A deep black sunk into the dollhouse, as I jumped to my feet. With great tact, I crept down the wooden stairs without making a sound. It was even darker on the ground floor than it was above. I waited in the living room, glancing out the window at the huge bed before me. I could not see Mrs. Carson, but heard her movements, as she tried to fall into sleep. How long did I nervously sit there contemplating what I was about to do? An hour? Two? As I heard a clock strike somewhere in the house, I left the dollhouse, and headed towards the bed.
The white sheets hung in near knots, perfect for a six inch man to climb. The journey was not hard, but I struggled to convince myself I was doing the right thing. I knew I could; I could as easily as breathing. But the greater question was should I. I pulled myself up onto the mattress, greeted by the thigh of Mrs. Carson just feet away from me. As I stood to my feet, I looked over the goddess before me. So giant, yet so elegant. Her body lay on it’s side, as her enormous breasts hung gracefully a short distance from me. My mind whirled with ideas of going up to those mammoth mountains of flesh and sucking her giant nipples. But I steadied my emotions; soon I told myself, soon. Her face was calm and sleeping, as her hair, now unfurled, masked her features a bit. I turned south, and looked to her long legs, which stretched far to the end of the bed. It was here where the task truly began. I walked silently, my slight weight hardly causing a shift in the mattress. I neared her calves and breathed deeply, preparing for what awaited me. Then I saw them. Their form lightly illuminated in the moonlight from the window. I now stood before Mrs. Carson’s giant feet. Her toes lined perfectly, as her soles showed for my delight. There would be no turning back. I was to be the master, and I was to be the one who manipulated Mrs. Carson for my own personal pleasure. I knew of course what I had planned would shrink me; I was counting on it. I couldn’t stand to be Mrs. Carson’s toy anymore, and I figured I might as well go out in blaze of glory. Would it be remembered? Would it be publicized? No, but I would be in control of myself in the end. I glanced back up to Mrs. Carson’s face to make sure she was still asleep. Her eyes remained shut, and her features unchanging. I walked slowly to the edge of her big toe. The smell began to rise, causing my erection to as well. The smell of her feet brought my organ to life, and my senses as well. I knelt in front of her toe, and stuck my head between her big and middle toes. The smell was amazing, as I rubbed my face on the soft skin of her instep. I gently kissed her toes, one by one, on her right foot. I was careful with my movements, making sure not to tickle her or wake her. I laid face down, my penis in the mesh of her toes, as I hugged her foot, which was much bigger than me. I nuzzled my tiny head in her sole, as I began to lick its soft, warm, wrinkled surface. My heart raced, as I stroked the edge of her foot, my hand barely able to wrap around it. My penis was so sensitive, that the creamy skin between her toes nearly drove me to orgasm right there. But I didn’t; I wanted to enjoy this fully. I pulled myself off of her sole, and laid in front of her tremendous toes. I began to lick and kiss each one, starting with the pinky. As I reached Mrs. Carson’s big toe, I felt the familiar dizzy spell coming on. I jumped up, and switched to Mrs. Carson’s left foot. I was shrinking, but in my eyes, Mrs. Carson’s foot seemed to be growing. Growing larger and larger, as my world turned upside down. I positioned myself as I had on her left foot, laying down on her instep, my member between her toes, my face buried in her sole. But now, as I grew smaller, I no longer reached Mrs. Carson’s sole, but just below the ball of her foot. I stretched my arms to hug her foot, but found that they could come no where near the width of her foot. As my body continued to constrict, I felt my member being pulled out from its position in her toes. This friction caused Mrs. Carson’s foot to twitch slightly, as her toes wrapped around my legs for a quick second. This quick second was all I needed, as I exploded on her foot. I felt my world continue to grow, realizing I was now only about the size of her big toe. As I stood, before the giant pair of feet, I stopped to catch my breath. I had finished shrinking. I had no clue as to how small I now was. I guessed 3 inches, but even that could have been an exageration. As I stood, looking at the tremendous figures in front of me, I felt the entire world move, as Mrs. Carson shifted in position. I tumbled backwards, and allowed myself to fall, thinking the soft mattress would catch me below. Instead, I tumbled off the bed, falling quickly. I screamed, but before I could finish, smashed into something hard, rolling further into blackness.
I tried to stand up, figure out where I was. My nose contained the smell of Mrs. Carson’s feet, causing me to smell their scent even now. I pulled myself up, still unsure of where I was. I stood to my feet, at first afraid I was seriously injured. But as no pain echoed through my body, I focused on my location. I looked briefly around, as I appeared to be in some tube. Looking up, I could see the outside world, many feet above my head. Suddenly it dawned on me. The smell, the tube…I was in Mrs. Carson’s boot! My plan had failed, as I had intended to shrink to nothing, and let nature take its course. I was angry that I had not gotten the chance to use Mrs. Carson as she had used me. To treat her like an object as she had treated me. With nothing else to do, I screamed.
“Damn you Mrs. Carson! I’m not your toy anymore! You hear me? I’m not your toy!”
Soon, my voice gave out, and Mrs. Carson had failed to awaken from my screaming. With little left to do, I retreated to the toe section of the boot, the smell of her feet enveloping me.


Mrs. Carson Part 11

TTETF

“Evan! Evan where are you?” The sound rang loudly out into the morning. I opened my eyes, still surrounded by blackness and the smell of feet. Things swirled in my mind, during those early moments of the day. Questions paced in my head, like who was I, where was I, and what the hell was that loud noise? As the earth began to settle, and my brain returned to me from its slumber, I recalled everything: including where I now was. I sat up, but hit my head on the leather of the toe section I rested in. Had I gotten any smaller? I couldn’t tell for sure, but the crawling space in the shoe did seem roomier than it had the previous night. Mrs. Carson’s high voice called out my name again, as I moved closer to the heel of the shoe. I looked up the tunnel above me, which led to the outside world. I had definitely shrunk more during the night. Of course being in the boot distorted things, but I knew almost immediately as I stood to my feet. A slight draft floated by my naked form, giving my skin a slight chill. I thought about what I should do. If I got Mrs. Carson, she would figure out what I had done last night. I feared what she would do to me. If I stayed silent, I might be able to exit the footwear, but could I? The laces rested on the outside of the boot, providing no way out of my prison. Just as I was about to duck back into the toe section, the boot tilted sideways, lifting high into the air. I tried to steady myself, but fell, and slid backwards deeper into the boot. The light from the top of the shoe dispersed, as it began to tip upside down. I saw smooth skin cover its exit, as I realized it was Mrs. Carson’s palm. The sides provided no grip with which to retain myself. It was inevitable; Mrs. Carson had me.
I crashed into her hand, as light poured over me, blinding my senses.
“There you are! Evan, what were you doing in my boot?” I heard Mrs. Carson call out to me. I felt the anger mount in my tiny body. How could she still play stupid even now? Enraged, I stood up in her hand and began to verbally assault her.
“You know damn well what I was doing in there! Don’t act like I don’t know, because I do! I know Jane came over yesterday, and I know you didn’t call my house last night. And damnit, I know that you were planning to shrink me more! I tried to end it all last night right where it all started…at your beautiful feet. Feet which would end my life. I refuse to live like this any more Mrs. Carson! I will not be your toy!” I screamed until I ran out of oxygen.
Mrs. Carson looked at me for a long minute before saying anything. She seemed to be studying my miniscule form with her large eyes. Then, slowly, a smile cracked at the sides of her mouth. Then it became more pronounced, giving way to a chuckle. Finally, Mrs. Carson began laughing hysterically. I was angry by this reaction, but also a bit nervous. Her laugh sounded more like the ravings of a crazy person, rather than the brunt of a joke.
“What…what’s so funny?” I asked nervously.
“Oh…hahahaha…Evan, it’s just that you’re the first to ever realize my plan before it’s too late! And you take it upon yourself to end your existence! You have to see the irony from my point of view.” She said continuing to laugh.
“What do you mean, the first?” I asked becoming very afraid.
“You think you’re the first person I’ve done this too? Evan, you poor diluted child. I’ve been doing this sort of thing since I was married! I first realized I could with Mr. Carson’s brother. We had been sleeping together, and one day he just worshipped my feet. The next day, well, I think you know what happened the next day. This kept on, until I shrank him to nothing! Poof, just disappeared beneath my feet one day. And when I tired of my husband, I simply had him worship my feet until he became as mentally wavering as you did the other night. Allowing me to shrink him to a foot tall! Of course by then, well, the ball was in my court.” She said still smiling to herself.
I had feared the truth, but now I was in complete shock by it. So many questions raced through my mind, the least of which was why she had done this to me.
“But…why?”
Because I can,” Mrs. Carson said leaning in closely, “because it is every woman’s dream to dominate a man and be in control of everything she does.”
“No…I mean, why me?” I asked again.
“I don’t know, I guess because I got bored. I needed to express myself again, little Evan. And you just happen to come around at the wrong place at the wrong time.”
My heart crumbled. Coincidence. All of this on coincidence. Where could I possibly go from here? Mrs. Carson had me, and that was about all my life amounted to.
Suddenly, Mrs. Carson gripped me tightly in her hand. I winced in pain, as agony pierced my ribs. Through my pain, I watched as she opened her drawer, and pulled out a pair of nylons. I tried to inhale, but the air burned my lungs.
“Oh, don’t try and speak now Evan. You’ll need your breath when you’re under my foot!” she laughed as I felt her grip loosen. The air returned to my lungs, but before I could regain my senses, I felt myself falling deep into the air. A tan mesh fabric expanded beneath me, as I again smelled the scent of Mrs. Carson’s feet. The mesh suddenly stopped, as I bounced up, my body strangely unhurt. As I came to a stop, I tried to stand, but found the ground beneath me too unstable to do so. I panicked as I realized what I had fallen into. I tried to peer out of the nylons at Mrs. Carson, who was slowly walking towards the bathroom. It was then that the realization hit me. I would not simply “fade away” from existence. I was going to have existence stomped out of me!

The nylon heated quickly, despite a pair of feet not occupying them. The smell grew stronger as the minutes passed. The end, I hoped, would come quickly. With any luck, the guilotine I faced would be swift with its justice. I didn’t worry an more about the shrinking. It might as well be behind me. I was about to come to an end, and the thought terrified me. Suddenly, the cage I lay in began to move and spread apart, as I saw Mrs. Carson’s huge face appear above me.
“Well,” she called down, “are you ready my little Evan?”
“Do it! Crush me already lady! I don’t fucking care anymore! Do whatever gets you off, but just end it now!”
“Why Evan,” she said slyly, “I’m not going to crush you. You’re just taking a field trip from the house today.”
“What?” I asked confused.
“Yeah…you’re coming with me to work!”
Her faced disappeared in an instant, and suddenly a blackness filled the hole which it had occupied. I struggled to look up, as I lay there in her nylon, trying to see what had caused such blackness. To my horror, yet arousal, I saw five enormous toes headed straight for me. Her foot was descending into the nylons and onto me. Within seconds, her toes hit me, pushing me forcefully against the fabric. Their smell caught me, as they passed me over, placing me under the ball of her foot. Pressure slowly fell upon me, as the light began to fade. Her foot was everywhere! I was buried beneath mounds of foot, as its smooth surface rubbed me gently. I heard Mrs. Carson mumble something high above, as her foot slowly began to move. The heat and the pressure was unbarable, and I struggled to get free. A blackout soon fell upon me, as I realized I was probably now in Mrs. Carson’s shoe. There was no room to move around, but only her foot everywhere. My head rested just between her big and second toe, the rest of my body trapped and unable to move an inch.
Surprisingly, I was not crushed by the footfalls of Mrs. Carson. I assumed it was they way in which she walked, but I could not worry about it: I was getting aroused. I found myself unable to get an erection, but only a painful sensation as by member could not expand under the weight of Mrs. Carson’s foot. I could not help it though. I was so filled with lust! I stuck my tiny tongue out and touched the huge expanse of Mrs. Carson’s instep with it. I knew I would soon start shrinking, and probably disappear just like Mr. Carson, his brother, and who knows who else. For now though, I licked her giant foot away.
The shrinking began about fifteen minutes after I was placed in the hot confines of the nylon. I felt my legs edging closer up my body, as my arms became semi-free from their places. I would have to wait it out. Minute by minute, such close contact with her feet made me shrink quite fast. I was soon small enough o squeeze into the area between her big and second toe. My mind scrambled from the heat and the shrinking, my arousal at an all time high, I wrapped my arms around Mrs. Carson’s big toe and slowly pleasured myself on it. The humping sensations were incredible, as the smooth skin of her foot received my release. The shrinking continued, as her toes grew larger and larger around me. I realized her foot wasn’t applying any pressure to me now: I was free floating in the toe section of her nylons! Her second toe soon reached my height and surpassed it. I became nervous as I realized this fact. Soon I was no more than a ź of an inch. Why! Why had such an evil woman picked me! I would never see my family again, or make love to a woman! I would die like a bug under Mrs. Carson’s foot and there was nothing I could do about it! Just as I was about to start crying, I felt a cold breeze come across me, and light return around me. I felt myself tip up, as I gazed out of my nylon prison. I saw Mrs. Carson’s smiling face, as she leaned into her foot and kissed my tiny form.
“Wow Evan, you really shrank fast huh? I guess you won’t get to come with me to work, because you’ll probably be gone before we get there. I’m almost ready to leave, so you won’t have to wait long. Isn’t it such a nice day out?”
I realized we were sitting on her front steps, the sun shining brightly.
“Well, I just wanted to see how you were doing, so I guess I’ll be on my way little man. Goodbye Evan. Pleasant dreams!” She said standing to her feet. As I looked at the quickly approaching ground, I suddenly felt myself go on a roller coaster! I, along with Mrs. Carson’s foot, flipped wildly into the air. I grabbed onto her toe for support, as I heard, and felt, a loud thump. I opened my eyes to look around me. What happened? My body hung inches off the pavement, as I looked out of the nylon mesh to the lawn ahead of me. I dropped clumsily down, crashing between Mrs. Carson’s toes. I turned to the nylon again, noticing something I hadn’t before. A small cut in the material lay just ahead of me. Could it be! Could I actually escape this hell? I wasn’t about to wait for Mrs. Carson to get back up to find out. I reached the small slit, and pulled with all my diminished strength. Soon, a small opening was wide enough for me to fit through. I wanted to cry, as the sun shown down upon me, early in the morning heat. I pulled myself out, taking in all that was around me. I stood, a few feet from the front steps, which stood higher than I could see. But what of Mrs. Carson? I still didn’t understand what had just taken place. A blurring, and dizzying suddenly clamped down on me like a vice. I thought I had started shrinking again, but came to realize that this was a different sensation. One of reverse; one of redemption. I found myself growing in height, unable to speak out of sheer joy of what was happening. Soon, I was back to my original height, naked as the day I was born, on the front walkway of Mrs. Carson’s house. I couldn’t believe what had taken place, and didn’t care that I was naked. I had returned…but why? I turned towards Mrs. Carson, and saw her sprawled on the ground at my feet. I raced to her head, realizing a small pool of blood was slowly trickling out. I would have felt for her pulse but knew she was dead. Storybook reasoning. The curse was broken. The witch, vanquished. In true ironic fashion, I deducted that Mrs. Carson had fallen down the steps and killed herself.
“The beginning, and the ending.” I muttered.
The sun lit up every part of my anatomy as I walked home. Never had I felt such a sense of relief and joy in my life. By some stroke of luck or divine intervention, I had regained all that I cherished. My life, my friends, my family. Kids laughed, people stared, and dogs barked, but I only grinned as I strolled butt naked home.




Mrs. Carson was discovered shortly after I left her. No one saw me; at least not that I know of. When I returned home naked, my mom and sister were shocked, but I played it off as some stupid dare that went haywire. A few months of grounding was I reprimanded. Things returned to normal, which was all I ever wanted in the first place. I would often dream of Mrs. Carson in my nightmares, her giant feet ending my existence. Things got even better, as I got a date with one of the prettiest girls and what would you know, we got married a few years later. I even told her of my foot fetish. Oh yes, that pesky thing still hangs in my mind too. I love her, and I love worshipping her perfect feet. But now and then, I remember Mrs. Carson shrinking me. Her feet, her toes…

THE END