- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

-It's been a hell of a hiatus, but I'm back with the long delayed sequel! My style has either gotten rusty or has matured over time, I'll let the reader decide :)

I awoke slowly, picking the crust from my eyes as I groggily blinked at my cardboard ceiling. Falling out of the Altoids tin that marked the borders of my gauze-mattress bed, I fumbled blindly around my shoebox room until I found the switch that turned on a tiny collection of Christmas lights, fully illuminating my room. In a tiny mirror I surveyed my tiny 1.5 inch frame, clad in some tiny, custom-made pajamas. I looked like crap, but today it didn’t matter. It was Saturday; I had no school, no wake up time, and free range to all the boxer-wearing ball-scratching laziness I desired.

I ventured out of my front door and found a tiny plate with a bit of biscuit, a drop of gravy, and the corner off a piece of bacon, no doubt the remnants of my family’s breakfast. And then I noticed the note, towering at nearly the size of a billboard, just to my left. “Good morning Sweetheart,” It began, “Your father and I are off to the state capital to watch your sister play in the soccer finals! Figured I’d just let you sleep in, have a good day honey! -Mom” I’d almost forgotten about my sister’s game. Though she didn’t mention it, the real reason my mother left me behind was because of my size. At any sporting event I would be a constant hassle to keep safe and wouldn’t really get to enjoy the game anyway. After my parents had their tiny son (nearly unknowingly), they eventually tried again and had a normal sized daughter. My dad was really big on sports but they decided not to push their luck after having a genetically-correct child, so all my father’s athletic dreams got projected to my sister, who was fourteen now and quite a little superstar at soccer. That being said my father and I weren’t too close.

Having finished my slightly cold breakfast, crossed the little bridge over the archway in the living room (I lived on a bookshelf in my family’s living room, you see) over to the small, corner mounted shelf where a little couch was waiting for me. There was a miniaturized remote for me to use there, but it was still so big that I had to punch the hell out of the buttons to get a response. After some cathartic remote abuse, the TV flickered on, and I was treated to reruns of some old family sitcom.

About an hour later, just after 11:30, my front door was unlocked and opened to reveal my lifelong best friend, Richard. Rich had a key to the house, and even some vague legal guardianship over me when my parents weren’t around. He was a trusted member of the family, and one hell of a friend. I mean, just over two weeks ago Richard had gotten me laid for the first time. The strange thing about it was that Ricky and I were the only ones aware of this. You see, his idea of getting me some was to smuggle me into his girlfriend’s vagina while they fucked. It wasn’t an unpleasant experience by any means, but Jasmine had no idea that it had happened, and it made those couple of times that I’d seen her since a little awkward, for me anyway.

Richard noticed the TV, the utter absence of people on the normal-sized couch, and then reflexively looked up to my perch near the ceiling. “Hey buddy!” he said with a big, toothy grin.

I waved back “Hey man! Want to watch some TV with me?” but then I looked closer at Richard. The grin was still there, but in his massive eyes I could see something else, anxiety? “Oh hell, what is it this time?” Richard picked me up and sat me on the end table next to him on the normal-sized couch so we could talk.

“Alright you got me, I really need your help with something” he said it almost frantically, like he was short on time. That would figure though, Richard’s knack for procrastination was nearly the stuff of legend.

“This ought to be good,” I was weary, but not about to turn down a good scheme either.

“Okay, you remember a couple of weeks ago? That whole thing with me, you, and Jasmine?”

Don’t get me wrong, Richard is a great friend, but it irritated me that he’d assume I’d forgotten. “Remember?! Rich, you put me in your girlfriend’s cunt without telling her, fucked her with me inside, and then just left me in there while you two took a nap! How the hell do I forget something like that?”

“Yeah, that was pretty cool right?” I could see Richard was missing the point again. “Look, I need you to do it again.”

“What?? Are you nuts, last time she almost went home with me stuck inside her! What if she had found me huh did you ever even think th-”

“-Slow down man! Don’t worry she’s totally in on it this time!”

“Come again?”

“Do you remember the stuff she said afterwards?” I did remember, she had felt me. She didn’t know I was there but she had still felt me and suggested to Richard that they do something like that with me “for real” some time. “Well, it’s our anniversary today, and she’s been wanting to do something really kinky, something involving you.”

“Me? Isn’t today supposed to be about you guys and your relationship?”

“Well, I mean, yeah. But look, she hasn’t left me alone about it this whole time and today seems like a good day for it, you know? To give her what she wants as a present.”

I was kind of flattered. All the looks I’d been getting from Jasmine lately were beginning to make sense. I had no idea where this was going, but it seemed like it could be fun, especially since consent was involved this time. It wasn’t like Jasmine’s pussy was a bad place to be either, just a little dangerous when Richard is involved. It had been on my mind for weeks now, I really wanted to do this for Rich, he was so happy with Jasmine and he deserved it. Of course when I finally gave my agreement it wasn’t for entirely selfless purposes either. Richard hastily picked me up and put me in a tiny gift box he had brought with him. I saw the red ribbon he had intended to wrap it with, and the writing inscribed on the little card he intended to attach to it: “To Jasmine, Happy anniversary! Enjoy your gift, I’ll pick you up for dinner at 6 ;) -Rick”The next half hour or so was a dull blur. The box was jostled and rocked as Ricky drove his truck over to drop off Jasmine’s “gift”. My mind was racing, what would she do with me? How much a part of this date would I be? Would she be gentle? My pondering was cut short as the truck stopped, and Richard picked up the box. “Thanks again buddy!” he whispered. “You’re the best, have fun!” He walked up to the door and off in the distance I heard the doorbell ring. A few moments later Richard’s characteristic enthusiasm boomed above me “Hey Jazz! Here’s a little surprise for you, open it after I leave. I love you!” and with a kiss, the box was transferred to a new, less cautious pair of hands and Richard was gone. I felt the box shift and eventually drop as Jasmine sat down. I heard the ribbon being untied, my heart was racing and I couldn’t tell if I was more nervous or excited. The lid lifted off the box, and bright light entered my world.

 

As my eyes adjusted, I heard a feminine gasp, I looked up to see Jasmine’s face. Her father was from Kuwait and her mother was from Honduras, giving her a gorgeous mix of Arabic and Hispanic features, along with a pair of unexpectedly green eyes. She had long black hair that trailed over her shoulders, nicely filled out breasts, and a firm, round ass. She could fluently speak Spanish and even speak a little Arabic, she made pretty good grades in school, and her personality, like her smile, could keep a person’s mind preoccupied for hours on end if they weren’t careful. It was wonder Richard was so fixated on keeping her happy.

The first words out of her mouth were barely a whisper, “Oh my god, he really did it” She seemed to be a little shocked, and talking to herself. My enthusiastic wave shook her out of her trance, and she flashed her incredible smile, though her eyes were like Richard’s had been, somewhere between nervousness and giddiness. “Hey, I can’t believe you’re really here, how are you?” She didn’t quite have Richard’s or my family’s practiced ear, so she lifted me up closer to her face to hear me.

“I’m pretty good Jasmine, it’s great to see you again. Happy anniversary by the way!” She hid it well, but I could tell from her staggered breathing that she was barely holding back a bit of nervous shaking.

“Thanks, that’s sweet of you…did um, why are you here? I mean, did Ricky tell you our plans for today?”

Richard hadn’t told me much, but it wasn’t hard to figure out the gist of what Jasmine had in mind for me that day. Knowing this, I tried to be suave and break the tension. I wanted her to enjoy her present, after all. “Not the every detail, but I know that I’m here to show you a good time in celebration of your anniversary.” I said smugly as I rested my hand against part of her palm, giving her a wink.

“Oh!” She smiled again, and her eyes smiled with her this time. “And you’re cool with it? Trying a few -er, sexual things with me?”

“Absolutely, and I’m sure you’ve got a few things on your mind you’ve been wanting to try eh?” I was really pleased with how well I was handling this, who knew I had so much charm?

“Y-yes, god yes. I need to get ready for the date tonight, why don’t you come with me?” and with that she stood up holding me near her slender torso as she walked to the bathroom. I had never been in Jasmine’s house before, but as she walked I noticed polished hardwood floors, heavy-looking leather furniture, and beautiful lighting fixtures. I didn’t know what Jasmine’s parents did for a living, but it was clear they did it very well. She put me down on the counter, and as I surveyed the bathroom I could see a black dress hanging from a hardwood door that could stop a tank…a tank built for me, anyway.

She took off her T-shirt, revealing a taut stomach ribs that were slightly outlined by her flesh, and breasts comfortably contained by her bra. “Let’s start off slow, okay? I just bought this dress, and I want it to be just as much of a surprise to you as it will be to Ricky sooo…enjoy yourself in here for a while!” With that Jasmine pulled back her bra cup and deposited me inside. “Show me what you can do!” she giggled, and set about getting ready.

It was strange, Jasmine thought she was being forward by boosting me to second base, and she had no idea that I had already been so far inside of her that I had a leg stuck in her cervix. I wasn’t about to let on to that, however, so I started exploring, having a pretty good idea where she wanted me.

She had dropped me in the bottom of her bra, so I had to shimmy up the underside of her breast, eliciting giggles from her the whole way up until I reached her nipple. The diameter of her nipple was just barely smaller than my body, and it became hard as I scrambled over it. I latched my arms and legs over it and began squeezing and licking and nibbling and anything else I could think of, making Jasmine lightly gasp as she moved about the bathroom. Eventually, without revealing the progress of her preparations, she quickly deposited me into the other cup. I made my way back up to her nipple, and after playing with that one for a while I got a wicked idea. I undid my pants pulled out my already erect dick. With just a little adjustment it slid easily into her nipple and I began merrily humping away. I’m not sure she felt my dick but she definitely felt my movement and gave an aroused giggle. As my dick slid in and out of her nipple I imagined that this must be the way a pussy feels to normal people, but then I remembered my close encounter with her cervix a couple of weeks ago. With a lot of pressure Richard and Jasmine’s vigorous humping had managed to get my leg stuck in there, surely my dick could fit in there no problem? I wondered if I’d get the chance to find out. As I neared my climax, ready to shoot a load into the breast of my best friend’s girlfriend, Jasmine took off her bra and I was left clinging to her nipple.

“That feels awesome!” she exclaimed “But I’m almost ready and I really need you somewhere else right now, hold on tight!”

As Jasmine lifted me away from her breast I got a look at her new outfit. It was a stark black dress with a hem that ended halfway down her right shin and inclined upwards until it was halfway up her left thigh. The dress was almost nonexistent above her breasts, with the exception of a strap of cloth that covered each breast and then wrapped around the back of her neck. She was wearing black vinyl open-toed heels. Her hair was in a complicated updo, with a bit of a ponytail hanging off the back, a couple of chopsticks sticking through it, and a few rogue strands hanging provocatively around her beautiful face. I considered myself lucky right now. Her beauty was always apparent, but at my size it was monumental, this girl truly seemed to have no flaws.

While I was dumbstruck observing her, Jasmine sat down on the toilet lid, and slowly spread her legs. She lowered me down between her thighs, each one larger than the shoebox I lived in, and then I noticed her utter lack of panties. The last time I saw Jasmine’s pussy from the outside I was in such a rush to get in it that I didn’t get a good look, now I was staring at a perfectly shaved mons swelled up with her arousal, the small amount of cum leaking from her pussy shined beautifully off of her bronze skin. She spread her labia with the fingers of one hand, revealing a clit that at my size would’ve been just larger than a basketball, if they made basketballs in my size. This time Jasmine couldn’t contain her shaking, and unsteadily placed me against her clit, letting go of her labia and trapping me between them. I began licking and massaging her clit, squeezing it, kneading it, anything I could to give Jasmine pleasure. She let out little whimpers and moans above me, letting me know I was doing a good job. Finally, after 10 minutes or so, she slammed her legs together, squeezing me tightly against her clit. Her whole body began shuddering and Jasmine let out a moan that shook my world.

As she came to her senses, Jasmine let her legs relax and pulled a soaking wet me from between them. “That was incredible!” She exclaimed. “I need to put on my panties and wait for Ricky, but I was wondering if you’d like to try one last thing with me?” She said this with the glow of her climax still reflecting off her face, her scent covering me, I couldn’t have said no even if I wanted to. “Oooh thank you! You…might want to take your clothes off for this one” she said with a sly smirk forming on her face, I wasted no time stripping.

After I was good and naked Jasmine lowered me once again between those gorgeous, shapely legs, and asked me the question I’d been waiting to hear. “Think you can handle being in here a while?” she asked, gesturing more towards her body than her pussy in particular. I nodded and she quickly spread her labia back open, aiming me at the hole below her clit. “mmm good, ’cause I’m going to leave you in there the whole date. If you can’t handle it climb down to my opening and I’ll get you out. Otherwise, stay deep.” Jasmine was moaning even before I touched her entrance, and as she slid me inside those moans only got louder. After my feet retreated into her body her finger left, waiting to see what I’d do. Without Richard’s cock to loosen her up, it was a tight squeeze getting through Jasmine’s pussy, but I crawled fast, forcing myself deeper into her. She let out squeals and giggles as her pussy spasmed all over me, and finally stood up, squeezing her muscles hard to keep me from moving around. I felt her dip twice as she put on her panties, then she walked into another room, sat down and waited for Richard, all the while I was squirming and fighting against her slick walls.

JASMINE’S POINT OF VIEW:

This was so surreal, I never expected something like this to happen before, especially not to me. I met the adorable little guy not too long after I started dating Rick. I was always pretty sure I knew how he’d have sex with a normal sized girl, but until a couple of weeks ago I’d never actually imagined what it would be like. I was headed over to Richard’s place for a little romance (though it did get pretty heated pretty quick!), just like any other day, but when we had sex, I don’t even know how to describe it. It was like a tickle deep inside of me, Richard has always been great in bed, always been able to fill me up, but this time it was like his cock was focusing on all the right places, like there was more going on than just is savage thrusting.

That tickle, that focus on all the right places, I don’t know why but it made me think of Ricky’s little friend, how he’d be able to touch all the right places, he’d be able to find them and put his whole body into stimulating every sensitive spot. I had to try it. That sex gave me one of the best orgasms that I’ve ever had, and I knew that if I had the real thing it could take me even higher. I tried to brush it off at first, thinking that would technically be considered cheating, but after that incredible orgasm I fell asleep, and I had dreams about my boyfriend’s best friend slip-sliding around in my wet pussy, grabbing the walls and exploring my cunt from beginning to end. When I woke up I was so aroused that it was impossible to resist asking Richard, I mean, I was even imagining the tickle up to that point! I was so happy when he agreed, my Ricky has always been such an understanding and open minded guy, and I was ecstatic that he’d be fine with me pretty much fucking his best friend’s entire body.

It’s a good thing he was okay with it too. I’d been asking him for over two weeks to try and set something up, I kept having dreams about it and when I’d masturbate sometimes I’d catch myself not exactly thinking of Richard. I was on the verge of just grabbing the little guy out of class one day and forcing him into myself!

I had promised myself to be a good girl and not say anything on our anniversary, and then what does sweet, wonderful Richard do? He drops this little fellow onto my lap, and before I knew it, I was dropping him into myself! He felt great against my breast, but I knew I needed more, I needed an orgasm from this little guy. It was better than I imagined, absolutely amazing. I was nearly tempted to leave him pressed to my clit all night but I had to get that tiny body inside me. I went through the formality of asking him (I’m ashamed to admit that I’m not sure if it would have made a difference) and my heart was nearly beating out of my chest as I felt that soft, warm little guy slide into me, and I nearly came all over him when I felt that tiny frame go racing up my cunt like the holy grail was at the end!

My pussy took on a mind of its own while I waited for Ricky. It kept squeezing and kneading the tiny guy, pulling him deeper while his fidgeting drove my internal nerve endings crazy! Finally Richard arrived, and I walked out to his truck on shaky knees. Richard looked great, his hair was neatly done and he was wearing a really nice suit. My pleasured face and awkward gait betrayed me, and Rich asked the inevitable.

“Wow, looks like you enjoyed your anniversary present huh?” he said with a wickedly knowing smile. A quick nod of my head and my heavy breathing was the only answer he needed. “So where is he now?” my downward gaze betrayed me this time. “Oh you dirty girl, that’s hot” he said has his hand crept under my dress, sliding between my open legs and rubbing against my panties in search for his friend. “Wait, is he in you? Oh man, this is going to be awesome!” and with that we sped off to our date, every bump and shift of the truck tossing my little stowaway around inside me.

We arrived at the restaurant at roughly half past six, and my little piece of human contraband hadn’t let up at all. Where did this guy get so much energy? We were seated and the waiter took orders for our drinks, I had trouble avoiding a stutter while I spoke. I had trouble eating the whole time. The little guy’s movement put so many butterflies in my stomach that there was no room for food. I felt bad because Richard had reserved this meal over a month in advance, but he seemed to pay no notice, he only continued to be sweet and charming and watch me with a playful smile while I squirmed in my seat.

Towards the end of the meal, something started building. My little passenger had pressed himself up against my g-spot, and it felt like he was practicing kung-fu against it. Richard noticed that I started breathing harder, that my face was flushed and a couple of my breaths were starting to come out as moans, and he immediately signaled for the check.

The check didn’t come in time though, I sat there helpless. Every time I tried to clench against him it only made him fight harder, and there was no way I could relax my pussy. The pressure kept building and building, I could feel a distinct warmth building around my crotch and then he bit it, I’m not entirely certain but it felt just like the tiny guy had bit straight down on my g-spot as hard as he could. I barely picked up my napkin in time to bite down on it, but it only muffled my cries as they turned from a pleasured moan to a series of squeals. I squeezed all over his tiny body, clamping down hard onto him (I thought I was going to crush him!) and I felt a warm flow of my cum soak his entire body before leaking into my panties and soaking those as well. “I just came all over an entire person!” I thought, and that thinking only aroused me more. I looked at Richard with lust in my eyes, and he looked back wide eyed and tempted. Richard’s truck had extremely tinted windows, the back seat was big enough to lay down in…And I needed to be fucked. Immediately.

MEANWHILE, INSIDE JASMINE:

 

Being inside Jasmine while Richard bored into her was one thing, but being inside her while she’s knowingly using your body as a masturbation aid is an entirely different show. Her slick walls hugged me all over, making it easy to climb up and down inside of her, using her spongy flesh like a ladder. Her pussy gripped me and moved me around, almost like it was trying to get me to touch every part of her canal, and like a canal it kept a steady stream of wetness pouring down onto my head. I had to fight a personal battle between licking the walls and pushing against them, because although Jasmine’s sweet nectar is something I’ll never get tired of having in my mouth, the tight squeezes I get from stimulating her pussy are unstoppably arousing. After, hell, an hour? Two hours? After quite some time inside of this incredibly sexy girl, her vaginal muscles moved me down right to a familiar spongy collection of nerves. I grappled onto her g-spot, rubbing my dick on it, punching and kicking it, whatever I could do to arouse her more.

Not too much later I was soaked in Jasmine’s arousal. Her scent was everywhere and her pussy was having spasms all over me. I knew she was close, I knew I had the power to make her cum in public, and with nothing but devious thoughts in my head, I bit down as hard as I could. Jasmine clamped down so hard that the wind was forced out of me and I could hardly expand my ribs to breathe. I could feel her body shuddering around in her seat, her heart was pounding away against her ribcage above me, and I could hear her lungs exhaling the air that created the moans and screams that reverberated through her body. Her cum rained over me like magma, soaking every inch of my person, getting in my nose, eyes, and mouth, and flowing over me down into her panties.

Less than two minutes later she got up, barely able to walk, and they made haste to what I was later told was Richard’s truck. The next thing I know my entire world is shifted nearly upside down as Jasmine laid down and lifted her ass in the air and because down had now become up I found myself sliding deeper and deeper into her. Eventually I slipped down all the way to her cervix (I was later told that while I was sinking deep into Jasmine’s folds, much to her delight, that Richard had taken off her panties and began licking her pussy) I remembered what I had thought to myself earlier, and decided to try it. I walked up to Jasmine’s cervix (there was more standing room here) and touched it. It quivered and a bit of cum leaked out of it. I was surrounded by the aphrodisiac of her pheromones, her walls were sensually massaging my body, there was no stopping me. I took my cock in hand and pressed it gently into her innermost hole. Jasmine’s cervix eagerly swallowed my dick, and it felt fucking amazing!

Just as I was pulling back to begin my first thrust, Richard’s cock finished it, slamming against my back and forcing my dick back into Jasmine’s cervix. He began humping her furiously, and every chance I got to pull away Richard’s dick was there to ensure I wouldn’t stop humping his girlfriend’s cervix. It was an incredible, if nearly violent, experience. My best friend’s dick eagerly pushed me against the entrance to his girlfriend’s womb, and that same entrance eagerly sucked on my cock, coating it and spraying my torso with her cum. I could hear Jasmine releasing screams of pleasure in the distance, and even though nobody could see into Ricky’s truck, the screams and rocking probably left any doubt to the random passerby as to what was going on, though I doubt any passerby would have suspected a threesome.

Richard began humping randomly and with great speed, Jasmine’s pussy started squeezing even harder than before, and I could feel myself nearing a mind-blowing climax. It all happened almost simultaneously. Richard let out a wild yell and his dick slammed into my back, pushing me so hard against Jasmine’s cervix that my cock pushed past it and I could feel the tip of my dick swimming in the ocean of fluid that waited just on the other side of that circular gateway. I came hard, shooting my load deep into Jasmine’s womb, lost among her own wave of building cum. That same instant a huge wall of semen from Richard’s cock blasted me against the back of Jasmine’s pussy. Less than a heartbeat later Jasmine screamed and an explosion of her own cum sent me floating in the small ocean the three of us had created.

Richard’s cock soon exited, leaving me struggling to tread “water” in a lake of cum too deep for me to stand in. I was choking and nearly drowning in the lustful cream-filled pussy of Jasmine, and just as my head went under, she laid on her side, turning the lake into a river. I laid there, floating on my back like I was in some strange ride at a water park, staring at her ceiling while the river of cum carried me towards her entrance.

The cum moved faster than I did, however, and because Jasmine’s pussy had not yet recovered from Richard’s massive cock, I was left on my back only about three quarters of the way towards her entrance. I got up, and Jasmine shuddered when she felt my tiny feet sinking into her walls while I walked out of her. As I reached her entrance (my eyes had to adjust again, they hadn’t seen light for nearly three hours!) Jasmine’s and was waiting for me to step out onto her pussy. I stumbled out onto it and got a look at where I had been. Her perfectly round ass dominated my view, and the still-gaping tunnel of her pussy twitched as though it was beckoning me to jump back inside of her. I was tempted to.

Jasmine lifted my to her face, panting. “Richard, Nick, that was the most incredible orgasm I’ve ever had!”

“Anytime babe, I‘d be lying if it wasn‘t amazing for me too” Richard gloated

“Happy to help!” I shouted up at them.

Jasmine let me dry off on the hem of her dress, then we got properly situated in the front seat for the ride home. Then Richard said what we were all thinking, “That was way too good to do just once, right? Like, we need to do this again-”

“-How about weekly?” Jasmine cut him off “What do you think, Nick?”

There wasn’t much thinking to do. In just a few short hours one of the sexiest girls I had ever met had had three orgasms with me involved, nearly crushed me with two of them, and nearly drowned me with the last one.

It was more than worth it.

Chapter End Notes:

I went almost two stories without naming the protagonist, and finally decided on Nick at the end here, I think that's a good name for him.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.