- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This kinda turned out to be less about the tiny and more about the situation. Still, maybe you'll enjoy it! So read it!

Amy tenderly stroked the tiny figure curled up in her palm with a thumb, smiling down at her. She laid the small girl down on the desk before her, and started going through the ritual of making sure everything was ready. Her computer was ready to go. A blank white skype window stared back at her from the monitor, and the thought of who was on the other side made Amy smile. She donned her mask, a small black masquerade mask that went over her eyes. With another survey over the desk, she smiled, nodded to herself, and rested her hands on the keyboard.

“Hey!” She typed. There was a small delay.

“Hello.”

“How're you doing?” Another delay. Amy started to wonder if he would even respond.

“Not great.” This response made her giggle.

“Aww, I'm sorry. What's wrong?”

“It's kind of private.”

“Haven't seen her for a couple days, huh?” Amy sent the message, and looked down at the small girl. She still hadn't stirred, and Amy jostled her frame around a bit. When she looked back up, she was surprised with how quickly he'd responded.

“What? What do you mean? What do you mean, 'her'?”

“I mean, you're starting to wonder if your sister got kidnapped, aren't you? Whether she's still okay. Whether she's even alive at this point.” The tiny woman in Amy's hand started to squirm, and before the man on the other end of the connection could respond, Amy sent a request to start video chatting. It rang once. Twice. Thrice. In the middle of the fourth, a window popped up. She could see him, sitting in his room. The only scenery from her feed seemed to be a grey, abandoned concrete building.

“Hello, Daniel.” Her voice was cold, but there was an amused lilt in the way she said his name. He looked at her with a mixture of confusion and anger.

“What the fuck did you mean, is she even alive? What the fuck do you know?”

“A good deal more than you, Daniel.” She raised her hand into the frame, and from her index finger and thumb dangled a small, naked form, suspended by an ankle. Amy twisted her fingers, rolling the girl until her face was visible to the camera. The man let out a choked cry of surprise. “Say hi, Tina.”

Tina was bewildered. She'd spent the last several days unconscious, so she was coming out of a hell of a sleep-haze, and to make matters worse she was being pinched roughly at the ankle, held upside down, and all these scary, booming noises thundered down around her. She flailed pathetically, looking for something to grip and right herself, but she touched nothing but air. Daniel stared at her helplessly, almost unable to believe what he was seeing. He looked for some way this wasn't true, but the creature being presented to him was his sister. He could tell.

“Aww, look at that. Tiny Tina looks terrified!” Amy taunted. “I admit, it's a pretty unfamiliar way to wake up, dangling and twisting like a worm on a hook in the fingers of a goddess.” She swelled with self-adoration. Amy watched Tina for a moment longer, then her eyes flicked back up to the screen. “Well, say something! I'm sure she'd love to have some encouraging words from her big bro right now to help her through these troubling times.”

“A-are you okay?” Daniel choked out. He was aghast and confused, completely unsure of what to do. This situation fell so far outside anything he'd ever anticipated or experienced in his life, he was still racking his mind for the right course of action. Finally he managed to get a grip by redefining the situation. He wasn't watching his shrunken sister through a webcam. She'd been kidnapped. He knew what to do about kidnapping. Seeing that Tina was in no condition to respond, he whipped up his phone, but Amy's voice came through his speakers once more.

“Now now, I wouldn't call anybody. If you do, I'll kill her.” Her voice didn't change at all. She was deadly, and she was serious. Daniel slowly put the phone down, staring into the masked face of his sister's captor. “Good boy. Now here are the rules for today. There will be no calls. Take the battery out of your phone, and show it to me.” With trembling hands, Daniel gutted his phone, prying the battery from the back and holding it to the camera. “There you go. Toss it across the room. Out of reach.” He did so. “Now, from this point on, you won't be getting out of that chair. You won't leave the room, and you won't make any sudden movements, or really do anything at all that I might misconstrue as trying to escape or contact somebody.” A thought suddenly occurred to her. “Oh. Your keyboard and mouse. Let me see you pull those out, too. You won't need them.” Reluctantly, Daniel obeyed. He was furiously trying to think of some way out of this, but this woman who'd added him only a few weeks ago now held all the cards. He discarded his keyboard and mouse, making his desk look naked.

“There's... there's no way you can get away with this.”

“Uh-uh. None of that, I won't have it. You won't insult me, you won't do that bullshit 'I'll get you for this.' If I hear it, she screams.” To drive her point home, Amy delicately pinched Tina's side. The small girl wailed in pain, and Daniel nearly flew into a rage.

“Put her down! Stop it!” He shrieked. Amy just twisted harder.

“You need to control your temper, Danny.” The cruel woman said over the screams of his sister. “You're hurting her by misbehaving. Take a deep breath. Calm down. I don't want to hear another word out of you until I say.” She eased up with the pinch, but drove a thumbnail into Tina's back, eliciting a whole new wellspring of screams. Daniel bit his tongue and buried his head in his hands, shutting his eyes and ears to it as much as he could, though he felt as though he could still hear her screams as clear as day. Finally, when he peeked up, all he saw was Amy's face on the screen. Cautiously, he lifted his head.

“See, that wasn't so bad, was it? Now for that first time, it's okay that you hid from it. This is a pretty heavy thing I'm making you watch, and it's only going to get more intense from here. But from now on I expect you to watch. If I'm hurting her, I won't stop unless you're paying full attention. Do you understand?” Amy paused for a beat, then prompted him again. “Answer me when I speak to you.”

“Yes.” He croaked. “I understand.”

"Great! Really, this whole thing will go by very quickly if you just do what I say. You don't even have that big of a role in this whole thing. You mostly just have to sit there and watch. Are you willing to do that for me, Danny?"

"Yes." He said again, curtly. His initial shock was beginning to wear off, and replacing it was a bristling hatred towards this woman. Who was she to tell him what to do? He hated being given orders, even moreso by this masked freak. For now, she had the upper hand, but she obviously hadn't thought about this long-term. It wasn't like he would sit in this chair forever. Eventually this little game would end, and he would come after her. He promised himself that. He would find her, and he would hurt her.

"You're following along splendidly." Her cheerful voice grated on his nerves. "Now let's turn our attention back to the lovely Tina, shall we?" She tilted the camera down, and it now displayed Tina's small form bound by a different wire on each of her wrists and ankles. She laid in a loose spread eagle formation. Each of the wires wound around a separate crank, and as Daniel watched, Amy turned each crank a few times, pulling Tina into a more taut position. "Now, we're going to play a little game. I'll admit - the rules of the game are a little derivative from Hang-man, but I like to call my version 'Stretch-gi'- no, wait... 'Rip-girl.' 'Tear-girl'? I don't know. Which one sounds more visceral to you? Rip? Or tear?"

Daniel spoke through clenched teeth. "Don't... hurt... her." He said, barely able to keep his voice in check. Amy just tsked.

"That's not really up to me, something you would know if you were paying attention. Let's go with Rip-girl. Sounds right; after all, if you fuck up enough you'll be ripping out your sister's limbs. Wanna know what you're trying to guess?"

"What is it, you crazy bitch?"

"You know, a lesser girl might just tear off an arm right now for that comment. But not me. I hold myself to a slightly higher standard, you know?" Daniel sat in silence, staring at her. He hated this feeling of helplessness. If he could do something, anything to stop her, he would. But all he could do was watch.

"The aim of the game," Amy continued unimpeded by his hateful gaze. "Is to discover my name! It should be pretty simple." Her finger tapped on each limb. "There's only three letters, and only three of these wires need to be severed to keep Tina safe. But watch out!" Amy gave each of the cranks another turn. Daniel's sister was now obviously distressed. She squirmed against the wire as it dug into her flesh, but it did little more than cause her more pain. She moaned uncomfortably. "If you guess wrong, I turn each of these cranks one whole turn."

"Why!?" Daniel shrieked, and was immediately startled by Amy's reaction. Her gaze instantly turned cold, hateful, and it seemed as though she were staring directly into him. His voice caught in his throat, and he choked on the rest of what he was about to say. Slowly, with no change in emotion, Amy picked up a small blade resting on the desk beside Tina. Never taking her eyes from Daniel's, she lowered the blade toward the girl, who struggled futilely against her bonds, screaming in fear.

The blade descended clear through to the desk. Tina's left arm was freed from the bond.

Daniel stared, stunned. He wasn't sure what had happened. For a split second, he wondered if all of this was some sort of joke. He looked from his sister and back to Amy, and Amy's eyes narrowed, studying the expression in his. Then, she swore.

"Fuck!" She threw the blade to the desk, standing up. "You meant 'Why'! You meant 'Why am I doing this to you'!" She paced back and forth for a moment, then turned to the camera. "Finish your fucking sentences!" Amy yelled angrily. Daniel still wasn't sure what to make of the situation. The girl on his monitor paced back and forth a few moments longer, muttering angrily to herself, then, with a sigh, returned to the chair, drawing it up to the edge of the desk. "Well. There's no unringing that bell, I guess."

"...What?" He asked. He was surprised to hear his sister call out.

"It's in her name! There's a Y!" Her freed wrist was clutched close to her body. Though she was grateful the pain had been taken off of it, it was starting to put that much more pressure on her other three limbs. Amy just nodded and gestured to the tiny girl as though to say, 'That's it.'

"Oh. Oh!" He actually smiled briefly. "Okay! Three-letter name, with a Y! Y... y... yuh... yuh-yuh-yah..." He muttered the sound over and over. "Yuh... fuck! Is there a..." Amy tensed, but kept her cool this time, not displaying her reaction on the outside. Daniel tried to think of good letters to use. "R?"

"Nope! Sorry!" Amy gave each crank a turn. Tina cried in pain as her whole body was now lifted off the desk, supported solely on the wires. "Hear that? That's the sound of you doing poorly." Amy giggled.

"Fuck, fuck... S. S is a good letter!"

"Wrong again!" She turned the cranks again, and Daniel could see blood coming out from her left ankle.

"Fuck you! Stop it! Just... I mean, goddamnit, please, just stop hurting her." Tina braced for the cranks again, but when she opened her eyes, she was surprised to find that Amy was just looking into the monitor.

"It hurts, doesn't it? I mean... it really fucking hurts, when all there is is pain and all you can do is endure, right?" Daniel thought her eyes looked shinier, as though there were tears in them, but she blinked and the look disappeared. "Tell me you feel that."

"I- I do..." He said, somewhat taken aback. "I do. Please, stop hurting her. She's my sister, I love her."

Amy just shook her head. "That's not how you make the pain stop. You can't beg it away. It doesn't work." She turned each of the cranks again, this time on an unprepared Tina, and the girl screamed as her flesh tore, the wires cutting through.

"Pl-" He choked on the word, mindful of the impact his actions were having on his sister. This wasn't fair, but for now all he could do was play. He thought. "A?" Amy looked disappointed, but cut away the right ankle's wire. Tina whimpered.

"And a..." He knew this. He was close, it had to be a consonant, couldn't be R or S... "an M? A-Amy?" The sadistic girl cut away the last two bonds, and Tina curled into the fetal position, rocking and crying to herself.

"Remember me, Danny?" Amy asked softly. He racked his brain trying to think of an Amy he knew, but he couldn't come up with anything.

"No... no, I don't. Who are you? Why are you doing this to us?" Her gaze turned cold again, and after a moment of silence she gripped the tiny, wriggling Tina and draped her over her vertically-tilted palm. She tucked the small girl's legs in under her thumb, and held her tightly. Tina felt exposed and afraid, unsure of what was to become of her.

"It's okay. I prepared this next little activity to jog your memory. It's a roleplaying exercise. You know how to do those, right?" Daniel nodded silently, afraid. "Good. I'll be you, little Tina here will be me, and you'll be... well, since you're an audience member, you'll be all your friends. Lines are real easy - I've got mine memorized, and as for you, just say whatever you feel like, because no matter what it is you do say, you'll never say the right thing at the right time, will you?" Daniel started to speak, but Amy held up a finger to her lips. "Quiet for now though. And Tina... little Tina, well... I imagine you already know your lines."

"I... what? I don't, please..." The little girl said in utter confusion.

"Seriously honey, don't stress out about it. I promise the lines will come to you." With her free right hand, she lifted up a single chopstick, twirling it playfully around in her fingers. "Ready to start the game, everyone?"

"No! You can't!" Daniel screamed in anger. Amy just regarded him with amusement.

"You think so?" She looked the stick up and down. "Yeah, probably right. Here-" She placed the narrow tip in her mouth, gave it a spin across her tongue, then drew it out. "Better. Much better. Aaaaaaand... action!" With that, she pressed the end of the stick against Tina's small pussy, and forced it in, completely disregarding any resistance she encountered.

"No!" The siblings shrieked at the same time. This brought a warm smile to Amy's face, and she continued with zeal, happily pushing the stick in and out of the tiny girl. Both siblings continued to scream at Amy. When she closed her eyes, she could almost imagine the catcalls of that incident, the cheers and jeers. She remembered why she was doing this, and it felt good.

"Let her go! Motherfucking bitch let her the fuck go goddamnit! Goddamnit! Put her down, fuck!" Daniel screamed at his monitor. Amy just giggled, her voice easily drowning out the smaller girl's.

"I told you she'd know her lines. Hear that?" Both of them were silent for a moment, and through his speakers, Daniel could hear his sister.

"Please! For the love of god, please! I'm begging you, please sto-ahhhhhhp! Please! God god god no! Auuugghhhhh!"

"Spot on, wouldn't you say? I understand you were a bit preoccupied at the time, but give the girl some credit - she knows what to say." Daniel shuddered as he watched his sister brutally violated. He recognized this girl now. He knew where he knew her from. She'd been one of a few girls to attend a party one of his friends had thrown several months ago. It was the only time in his life he'd lost memory of what he'd done, but the next morning his friends were giving him high-fives, telling him he'd scored with a ten. He hadn't given it another thought. He hadn't known what he'd really done.

"Amy, I'm sorry! I am! But please, don't hurt my sister. Don't torture her just to hurt me, please!" The giant girl didn't let up, although she payed only minimal attention to the agonized girl in her grip.

"But that's the point, Danny." Her voice was neutral. Not cold, not venomous. Just plain, as though she were reading a legal brief. "The pain is unfair. The pain is deep, and there's nothing you can do to stop the pain. You're helpless; all you can do is endure the pain, and hope that it stops and goes away later."

This filled Daniel with rage. He stood up from his chair in a flash, sending it scooting back across his room. "No! I can do something about it, and I will!" He started to storm towards his door when Amy's voice wafted into his ears.

"What? What will you do, Danny? By the time you get to the front door, your sister will be dead. I'll skewer her like a pig right now, you and I both know that. And then what? Vengeance? You barely know who I am. You have no idea where I am. It's been months, I could be on the other side of the country. You don't have recourse here. You have your sister, whose life depends on you obeying." She let that thought hang for a moment. "Sit." Daniel breathed heavily, his hand on his doorknob. Amy saw him glance over at his chair.

"Are you going to let her live?"

"Mm-mm. That's not how this works. I didn't know what you were going to do with me afterwards. All you have is the present. Maybe I will kill her anyway, or maybe I'll return her to you. But what you do know is that if you disobey, I will kill her."

Daniel slowly stepped away from the door, and sat back down in the chair. All the while, the chopstick had been rythmically, even absent-mindedly pumping in and out of Tina, her shrieks and screams descending to whimpers and sobs, underscoring the conversation of the giants above her. Amy pulled the wooden instrument out of her, and noticed the tip was stained with Tina's blood. Not a lot, just speckled with it. She smiled.

"It hurts, doesn't it, bitch?"

"I... I didn't... do'nything... please..." The little girl was completely limp, all of her muscles no doubt exhausted. Amy just shook her head.

"No, I suppose you didn't. You're just an instrument."

"Like you?" Amy startled to hear the tone in Daniel's voice. It was steeled. She looked at him.

"What?"

"You were just an instrument to get me off. I used you to an end, just as you're using her to the end of teaching me my lesson. You want me to learn from this? Tell me - what did you learn?" Amy stared completely dumbstruck. She opened her mouth, but found herself at a loss for words. She looked back down, and saw Tina's puffy, red eyes; her bruised thighs from bucking against the chopstick. Amy swallowed hard, and cleared her throat. "You're worse than me. You understand what it is to do that to someone and you did it anyway. I have the defense of ignorance. You're just a monster."

"No!" Amy hissed. "No - or, if I am, you made me this way. None of this would have happened if it wasn't for you!"

"Deflecting guilt, now are we?"

"Shut up! I'm the one with the power here, Danny!" She spat his name like an insult. Her fist coiled around Tina tighter. "Psycho-analyze me again, you prick! Do it! I dare you! Get into my mind, Doc, and I'll show you how much of my body I can cover with your sister's blood!" She panted heavily, holding Tina menacingly up at the camera. Daniel was dumbstruck. He supposed he should have seen this coming, but he hadn't expected the extent to which it would push her.

"P... please. Amy, I'm sorry. Please don't hurt her. Just put her down. She's innocent, that's all I'm saying."

"I was innocent!"

"I know!" Daniel was shaking with fear. "You were, and I took that from you, and I'm sorry! Just please, don't hurt her!" Amy stared into his eyes for a moment longer, then shook her head.

"No. This has gone on too long. I'm ending this. You've figured out who I am, and now you've experienced the jarring, twisted pain of being helpless to stop a horrific act. Time for the third event."

"Amy, please..."

"Shut up. The third event is the psychological damage. The lifelong pain. The dull, uncomfortable pain that never ever leaves you." She shifted Tina in her grip, pinching her between forefinger and thumb. Daniel shook his head in despair.

"Don't do this, Amy. Think about it. She's innocent, for fuck's sake!" The girl on his monitor didn't respond. With her right hand, she pinched the smaller girl's right arm, and easily twisted the arm back against the elbow, snapping her arm behind her. Tina let out an unearthly howl. Daniel punched his screen in reflex, sending it clattering against his wall. The camera mounted on the top fell off, and a moment later Amy's screen filled with Daniel's face.

"I will find you. And I will kill you." The camera dropped to the floor, and Amy could hear doors slam and Daniel's footsteps thud through the house, fading away. She just sat in the chair, looking at the pathetic, whimpering form in her hand.

"You've expended your usefulness." She said with a hint of disappointment in her voice. Through the haze of agony, Tina managed to shake her head.

"No... please, no..." She begged before shrieking again. Amy began idly twisting the broken arm between her fingers, rolling it back and forth.

"Look at that agony. Only a monster would keep you in such a state." She turned and dropped Tina to the ground at her feet. The poor girl whined and squirmed in pain. Amy lifted her sole, turned her heel, and brought the sole back down over her diminutive capture. She slid her foot backwards, ensuring that the girl was nothing more than a stain. "At least you had someone to free you. Maybe your brother will keep his promise. For both our sakes."

Chapter End Notes:

Whoa. That was dark there at the end. Anyway, leave a review if you wanna!