- Text Size +


As Anakin finished killing the last of the droids he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head and everything went dark. Anakin woke up to violent shaking and a bluish and palish world.

"I wonder where Anakin is?" a female voice boomed.

"it's Padmé." Anakin said to himself. 

"I think I might take a long bath." Padmé said to herself. As Padmé turned on the faucet she started to strip. First her shorts. Then her underwear. Then her shirt. After she took off her shirt Anakin found out where he was. 

"Shit Im in her bra"

Then Padmé took her bra off and Anakin slid to her nipple.

"Help!!!" Anakin yelled hoping Padmé heard him. He then realized the she couldn't. Then Padmé she started to lay down in the bath. Anakin jumped into the water and climbed up Padmés chest. Her breasts were like two huge hills. Anakin realized he was around two inches. Padmé soon got tired and started to fall asleep. Anakin was between her lips when Padmé yawned. He fell on her tougne. Then he jumped on her teeth.

After Anakin got to Padmés teeth she closed her mouth and bit down on Anakin. Anakin soon passed out.

                            1 hour later

"Where am I?", Anakin asked," I'm still alive,but how?" Then Anakin looked up to see Padmés giant face.

"Padmé , what happened. How did I get so small?" Anakin asked Padmé.

"I don't know but you are now my slave and you will call me mistress, do you understand me?" Padmé said.

"But I don't understand Pad..." Anakin got cut off. "What did you just call me?" Padmé yelled. You will now be digested by my stomach."

"What no, no, no, n......" and Anakin was thrown into Padmés throat. Anakin felt like he was being tore apart limb by limb but he was still alive. Anakin felt something squishy was surrounding him and he knew it was her shit.

"Well, well, well, still alive I see." Padmé said to Anakin who was laying on Padmés stomach." Maybe two, three days in my wet pussy can kill you." And then Padmé shoved Anakin head first in her pussy an got dressed. While she was walking she felt Anakin moving in her pussy which was making her extremely horny but she knew she could masturbate because she was at work surrounded by other people.

When Padmé got home she started to finger herself. Anakin was rubbing on her g spot trying to make her cum so he can get out. 

"Anakin you're not coming out stop wriggling." Padmé said to Anakin who was still in her wet pussy.

"Damn she knew my plan, now what do I do?" Anakin thought to himself.

Then Padmé got tired and fell asleep. Anakin knew she fell asleep and he tried to crawl out but what he didn't know that instead of going out he was going further back in her pussy.

Anakin then heard moans and figured that Padmé was masturbating again.
Chapter End Notes:
My first story and I am not good at writing stories please leave a review so I can make this story better.