- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amanda is surprised by what happens to her boyfriend, when she does it for her first time.


Amanda was proud of her figure. She was in her dance squad, and had a striking, curvy form. Her breasts were prominent, but Amanda thought the best parts of her body were her butt and thighs. The fact that she was naturally blonde didn't hurt much either. The 5'3" senior had decided it was time to give that figure a workout. This was going to be the night, and Jake was going to be the one. Jake was 6'0", also a senior, not super-hot but hot enough to make her want him. He seemed confident, a little cocky.



Fortunately for Amanda, her mom and dad both worked during the day. She decided to bring Jake into the house that afternoon. As she left for school, she heard the TV morning news reporting a story about a local businessman who had gone missing days before. It seemed he was having an affair, and police were trying to find his lover, to question her.



2:15 p.m. Amanda and Jake arrived at her house. Amanda told Jake to wait in the living room. She gets undressed. Amanda noticed that she felt really aroused. Some of it was because of her fantasizing about Jake and having a guy for the first time. But her nipples seemed even harder than they got when she had fantasized and masturbated in the past, and it seemed that her womanhood was lubricating itself more thoroughly than it had when she played with herself. Is this what it's like during sex, she thought. She could feel her juices trickling down the inside of her right thigh. "I'm so wet I could water a potted plant", Amanda thought to herself.



Jake heard the door to Amanda's bedroom swing open. He walked to the threshold, and saw Amanda, naked from head to toe except for her panties. As she looked up into Jake's eyes, her eyes were so dilated that she looked almost like one of those doe-eyed anime characters, especially with that incredible blonde hair of hers. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, she grabbed him just above his butt, and they lip-locked while dragging each other to the bed.



Jake began furiously undressing, as his manhood expressed its impatience with his efforts. Finally his boxers came off and he stood on his knees, with his johnson damn near vertical, towering over Amanda, who was now in a supine position on the bed, her arms and legs folding outward to welcome her first man inside.



Jake knew Amanda was a virgin, so he was looking forward to initiating her. He chose to take her in the missionary position with him on top. He didn't know it yet, but by doing so, he might have saved his own life.



Jake leaned forward, threw his head over her shoulder, grabbed Amanda's hips with his hands, and prepared to enter her. He was surprised at the amount of juice coming from inside her. It had already built up a puddle directly in front of her womanly entrance. In that spot, the bedsheet looked as if it had been in a downpour. The aroma was what one would expect, sort of fishy, but Jake perceived another odor, almost a honeylike sweetness....



When he felt the tip of his manhood touch Amanda's juices for the first time, Jake felt a strange tingle. Of course, he was already horny to the extreme, but this feeling enveloped his entire body. He began stroking her labia with the tip of his cock, moving it back and forth, trying to control himself long enough to get inside her. Then he realized that Amanda was so wet that he'd have no trouble penetrating as far as her hymen, and then... within seconds, his cock was touching her maidenhood.

 



He pressed against it. Then he felt it pull away from him. Mystified, he pressed in again. Then Jake noticed that his head, which was closer to the bedstead than Amanda's, now only came up level with hers. He felt his chin bump against something. Jake pulled up his head, and saw that his eyes were now level with the nape of Amanda's neck. This girl was growing! Or was he...



For Jake it was like sliding belly down, backwards down a waterslide. His head moved down till he was looking down at Amanda's breasts. There was almost enough space between them for him to squeeze his head in. Turning his head backward, he noticed that his feet, on legs stretched out and welded together, only reached as far as Amanda's feet, which were attached to legs that were arching upward at the knees. Jake lost his grip on Amanda's hips, and his arms slid back toward his body, then up over his head as his sides began to grind against Amanda's thighs. Strangely, none of this was making him any less horny. In fact, it seemed to be arousing him more than ever, if such a thing were possible.



Jake was forced to place his elbows on Amanda's tummy. He heard Amanda giggle in response, but her laugh seemed deeper and more powerful. Amanda's eyes were closed, and she was oblivious to what was going on. "Jake, what's happening? I need you inside me", Amanda moaned. Jake looked up. Amanda's face was far in front of his, her closed eyes and furiously breathing nose and mouth just visible behind breasts that loomed on either side.



Then the tingling became more intense, and Jake slid further down Amanda's belly. His legs contracted inward, and he had to plant his knees on the bed to balance himself as the difference in height between Amanda's waist and the bed was becoming significant. "Amanda, what's happening?" Jake screamed, in a voice that seemed to have gone a lot higher. Jake moaned, but to Amanda it sounded like "eeeeeeee", a squeal getting higher and higher. Jake's head slid past her navel, and his position collapsed from prostrate to nearly on his knees. Finally, Jake's head stopped in a patch of blonde hair. He got up and stood back, manhood still erect. What he saw before him was a three foot patch of pubic hair, directly above two foot tall labiae. Jack's head swirled around and he looked upward. A pair of knees, one to each side, loomed about fifteen feet above him. From there downward, creamy unblemished thighs pointed toward the huge womanhood.



Jake fell to his knees for a moment, unable to comprehend what he was seeing. Amanda had become a landscape. He looked up to see Amanda's flushed face several stories above him. "Jake... I need you". Her eyes were half closed, and she reacted as if she were in a dream.



"Amanda..." Jake shouted up at the giant face above him. "WHAT HAPPENED?"



"I need you..." Amanda moaned. She grabbed the tiny Jake in her fingers and plunged him into the steaming lagoon that was her pussy. In a moment, Jake's feet were hard up against the maidenhead. Amanda shoved him against the gateway again and again. Then a pop, and Jake was in. All around him, Jake heard the muffled screams of this new giantess. Her juices seemed to surround him. He inhaled them into his lungs, and violently coughed them back up. The taste in his mouth was not one of fish. It tasted and felt like honey. Jake thought he could almost eat the stuff, if he could work up any kind of appetite...



WHAM! A vaginal contraction knocks Jake's breath away. As the walls retreat, Jake gasps for breath. The giantess' moans increase. This isn't like any kind of sex Jake has experienced in his young life. Jake wonders if he is going to die in this place. He struggles forward, making it to the edge, grasping at the clitoris, triggering another huge pulse that sucks him back in. At last it is over. Jake struggles forward to the light marking the exit from Amanda's world. He climbs out onto the bedsheet, drags himself past the huge puddle in front of Amanda's womanhood, and falls asleep between her ankles.