- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My First story. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

We get a little into Dave's life, full of boringness (until now)

I heard an alarm blaring next to me. "morning already?" I moan. "yep" my sister quickly says. That's my sister for you. Always awake at who knows 'O clock. I groggily sit up and hop out of bed. During breakfast I lament on how my life is the same routine. Just this summer I had a wonderfull time. I Went hiking, biking, anything that ends in an ing practically. Now school is here and life is as uneventfull as ever.

At the bus stop, I meet my friend, Robert. Robert is the silent type. He was never good at making friends, and had none until one failthfull day in 5th grade. We were paired up for a group project on rocks, and we got to know each other. eventually we were friends. back to reality.

It's during school, math period. I hate math. Algebra I with it's confusing graphs and charts and equasions. I knew I should not have taken it in 8th grade, Robert had pre-algebra, he was lucky. Right as the class ended, and I headed to lunch, I "bumped" into Richard. Richard is the most paranoid consperisy therorist I've ever seen. H's always talking about cracking the code or something. The only one who ever listens to him is Robert, who can actually understand him somehow.

Anyway, he was talking about nuclear missiles and foreign countries when he asked if we could meet up after school. I agreed and headed to my next class. school after that was uneventfull and before I knew it, school was over. I started heading home until I remembered about Richard. I meet up with him, but instead of his usual garb about political policies, he started talking directally to me. "take this, you will need it soon"he said while throwing me a container of some sort of light blue liquid. "Don't let them get to you, keep moving, and you'll be alright" he said. This guy was talking to me lke he was prepping me for a special ops mission. "What?" I said as politely as I could. "There here!", he replied "I got to go" and he ran off.

When I got home I wished I had less homework until I remembered about my walk. It was the only thing keeping me from driving insane. I loved the strolls through the forest, and the buetiful lake. "I can't go on my walk anymore?" I asked in horror. wait, I skipped a part. My parents told me I can't do my walks anymore. Back to the present "It's unnatural for a boy your age to walk alone ion the forest, and unsafe!" they replied. knowing that no matter how hard I tried, I wouldn't be able to win, so i went into my room.

Of course I'm not giving up, I can't live without my walks. I'll just have to do them later at night, when everyone is asleep.

After dark, I creep out my window, and into the forest. If the place was amazing during the day, the place was breathtaking at night. The stunning plantlife and the soft hum of grasshoppers. I passed by the old mossy tree. I passed by the overhand where Sarah and I hung out. A tear compiled in my eye. That was, until she left... you know... a train... I sighed.

Just then, I heard something, like a "thud" or "plop" on the ground. I walked over to the majestic lake where the sound was coming from. I looked at the water, the moonlight reflecting off the surface was a sight to behold, but next to it wasn't. There was a still, human female body. I rush up to help her, and check her pulse. she's still alive. I suddenly remember the midnight snack my sister lways takes. If she sees my room empty, she'll tell our parents, and they will freak out. Maybe I should wait for her to wake up, if she does tonight.

 

Leave: chapter 2

stay:  chapter 3

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like the first chapter!