- Text Size +

Lettie had been on Facebook after the day’s lessons.  Being home-schooled was really getting to be a pain, and the worst part was the lack of social contact.  Except for Cat and her brother, Ty, she hadn’t seen much of anybody in awhile, and Ty was mostly coming over because he was crushing on her.  She was lonely; the social media helped.



Then she heard her mom call, “Lettie!  Cat’s here!”



Lettie hopped up from the netbook she was using and headed downstairs.  There was Cat, with her black hair and dark brown eyes and fair skin, smiling at her.  Lettie grinned.  If Cat wore black, she could pass as goth.  She’d gone out for Halloween one year as Wednesday Addams;  These days, she was getting to be able to go out as Morticia.



“Hey, Cat,” said Lettie.



“Hey, Lettie,” said Cat.



“Let’s head to my room,” Lettie said.



Cat shook her head.  “I can’t stay,” she said.  “I just wanted to let you know about something.”



Lettie looked confused.  “’Kay,” she said.



Cat looked at the floor for a second, then looked Lettie in the eye.  “Lettie, Ty’s gonna ask you to the winter dance, and I think you should go with him.”



Lettie stared at her friend for a moment with an expression like Cat had just told her aliens had landed in her ear.  “What?”



“Ty wants to ask you to the winter dance at the high school, and I think you should go with him,” Cat said.



Lettie looked at her mom.  Knowing her mother had been pushing her to spend time with Ty, Lettie asked, “Did you put her up to this?”



Lettie’s mom shook her head, wide-eyed but smiling.  “First I’ve heard of it,” she said.



“I don’t even know why you’d think she’s involved, but she’s not,” Cat said.  “Ty told me he wants to ask you.  He wanted to be sure it was OK with me, since you’re my best friend.”



“That’s why it’s a bad idea,” Lettie said.  “It’d be weird.”



Cat took Lettie’s hands.  “Lettie, you know how weird a lot of the guys at school have gotten since the whole shrinking thing,” she said.  “The growing bodybuilder thing after that just added to it.”



Lettie nodded.  Ever since she had been embarrassed and triggered one of a set of powers she didn’t know she had, Lettie had been home-schooled.  Since then, she had become angry at some boys who were trying to embarrass her again and tried to shrink her so they could play with her.  That backfired, and triggered another power, one that caused her to grow into a muscular giantess.  She knew she might have two other powers, but she was still waiting to receive from her Aunt Daphne, left by her late Grandma Vi (the person with whom the powers originated) to find out what they were.  One thing was likely:  They probably could be triggered with strong emotions.



“Yeah, I know,” Lettie said ruefully.  “I’m the social freak of all social freaks.”



“Well, kinda,” Cat said.  “Look, I just know that Ty still likes you.  He still sees you as you, not some size-changing freak.  And you need to get out, and he needs to get out, and … well, I think you should go out with him.  If you don’t want to go to the dance, I still think you should go out.  It’d do you both good.”



Lettie’s eyes moved back and forth between her mom and her friend.  She threw up her arms.  “I guess I’m outnumbered,” she said.



Cat frowned angrily.  “Well, if you’re gonna be that way --”



Lettie grabbed Cat’s arm and smiled embarrassedly.  “And, besides, he is kind of cute,” she said.



Cat made a face.  “You’re allowed to think that, but don’t tell me,” she said.



“Deal,” said Lettie.



It was later that evening, after Cat had left, when Ty arrived.  Lettie took him to her room, knowing both of her parents were in the house.  She left the door open.



Ty was taller than Lettie’s normal 5-foot-9, but only just.  He had the same black hair and brown eyes as his sister, and a similarly shaped face, but it was handsome where hers was pretty.  His skin was less pale than Cat’s.



Ty fumbled around for words.  Lettie smiled.  Knowing what was coming, she thought it was cute that he was that nervous about asking her out.



Finally, Lettie took Ty’s hand and positioned herself so she was looking him in the eye.  She smiled prettily.  “What is it, Ty?” she asked.



Ty straightened up to his full height.  “Lettie, would you like to go with the winter dance with me?” he asked.



Lettie tilted her head down slightly, still looking at him.  “You sure you want to be seen on a date with the freak?” she asked.  “It can’t help your social standing at school any.”



“If the freak is you, then yes, I want to be seen with the freak,” Ty said.  “I want to go out with you, Lettie.  I don’t care what they think of you, or of me.”



Lettie’s smile widened.  “Then, yes, I’ll go with you,” she said.



Ty looked at her.  He grinned a goofy grin and, awkwardly, hugged her.  She hugged him back warmly.



Then Lettie felt something odd, a sensation she’d only felt when she was changing sizes.  But this wasn’t like the other times.  This was something new, because of the new emotion she was experiencing.



Ty stepped out of the hug.  “Is everything all right?” he asked.



“I … think so,” Lettie said.  Looking herself over, she thought she picked up a difference in her build, but it was subtle to her.  She looked up at Ty.  “Why do you ask?”



Ty had an odd expression on his face.  “It felt like you were … I dunno, pushing you away with your chest.”



Lettie put a hand to her mouth.  “Oh, wow,” she said.  “Ty, I don’t think I was pushing you away.  I think you triggered another power … because of feeling romantic attraction for you.”



“Really?” Ty said, looking flabbergasted.



Lettie nodded.  “Look, it might affect our date,” she said.  “I’ll need to know what this effect is so I can plan for it.  I don’t think I have time to learn to control this change, so I need to plan if we’re going to go out.”



“OK,” said Ty.  “How do you do that?”



Lettie stood perkily.  “I need you to kiss me,” she said.



Ty blinked, then opened his eyes wide.  “Really?” he said, starting to smile.



Lettie nodded.  “Kiss me like you mean it.”



“That’ll be easy,” he said, grinning.  Suddenly Ty had enfolded Lettie in his arms and was kissing her hard.  To her delight, she found she was kissing back, and enjoying it.



Then they both felt it.  Lettie’s chest was, indeed, pressing harder and harder on Ty … but Lettie wasn’t moving.



Lettie reluctantly pulled back as she heard seams on her T-shirt ripping.  It now dangled loose, barely covering boobs that were suddenly as big as volleyballs, leaving her midriff exposed.



“Oh, my!” said Lettie.



“Whoa!” said Ty.



Lettie blushed as she smiled at him.  “I don’t think my chest was pushing you away on purpose, Ty,” she said.  “In fact, I’d say the opposite was true.”



Ty just nodded.  He stared at her boobs for a moment, then blushed and worked hard to look Lettie in the eye.



She giggled.  “In this instance, it’s OK to look,” she said.  “They are kind of a … new development.”



“Yeah, I’d say so,” Ty said, still looking at her face.



Lettie took a deep breath.  “Well, now we know what we’re up against,” she said.  “Do you still want to go with me?”



Ty took her hands.  “I still want to go with you, if you still want to go with me,” he said.  Then he grinned.  “Besides, if something like this happens, all the guys are gonna be jealous of my date.”



Lettie laughed, blushing.  “Yeah, I guess so, knowing guys.  I’ll see you then.  But we’d better keep it chaste for now; I’m not ready for you to see the view we’re in danger of creating just yet.”  She kissed his cheek.



“Fair enough,” Ty said, kissing her cheek.  “I’ll see you Friday.”



“See you then,” said Lettie.  She sat down on the bed after he left, thinking of Ty, and feeling more seams give out on her T-shirt.  Later that evening, they would return to their normal size.



Friday night arrived.  Lettie was wearing an elaborate rig of highly elastic fabrics and stretchy woolens, designed to give her maximum growing room.  A bra would be an impossibility, she knew;  no cup size was likely to be right all night, or even for a single hour, if what she suspected was true.



By now Lettie had told her parents what to expect, given her powers.  They were somewhat nervous, but also knew Lettie needed this night and had learned a lot of techniques to cope with her widening array of abilities.  They let her go.



Ty arrived, smiling as he saw Lettie.  Immediately she added a cup size.  She blushed slightly.  “That wasn’t on purpose,” she said.



Ty took her hand.  “It’s better that way,” he said.  “Let’s go.”



By the time they arrived, Lettie was straining between a D and a DD cup.  She stayed that size until the first slow dance, when she let herself feel like she was melting into Ty’s arms.  As she did, her boobs swelled to F-cups, and the people around her started to notice.



Lettie and Ty enjoyed each other’s company the rest of the evening.   The only moment that was embarrassing came after another slow dance, when they sat down at a table and Lettie’s even larger bosoms bumped the table as she sat down, making it shake.  Before Lettie could get embarrassed, Ty took her hand and smiled.  “Gives you somewhere to rest them, doesn’t it?” he said.



Lettie blushed and found her boobs growing another cup size as she realized how thoughtful Ty was and that he was trying to take her mind off a potentially embarrassing moment.  “Actually, my back isn’t bothering me,” she said.  “It must be my powers, letting me grow without the back pain that would be associated with boobs this size.”



Then she realized that Ty wasn’t staring at her boobs.  He was staring into her eyes, and he wasn’t working to do so.  He smiled.



Lettie smiled back, brushing her hair over her ear.  She felt her boobs getting rapidly bigger, and didn’t care.  In that moment, all there was, to her, was Ty.



Then she felt her boobs bump into Ty, across the table.  At the same moment, they looked down at them, then looked up at each other and burst out laughing.  Fortunately, Lettie’s breasts weren’t bursting out, although even the super-stretchy outfit she’d put together was beginning to strain under the intensity of medicine-ball-sized boobs.



About this time, most of the guys at the dance started trying to ask Lettie to dance with them, some to the frustration of their dates.  She turned them all down.  “I’m here with Ty,” she said.  Even Kurt, who had set the trap that triggered her anger-based growth power, had the nerve to ask.  She just glared at him, and said, “Don’t make me angry.”  He backed off.



It was during the final dance of the night, another slow dance, that Lettie realized her outfit was reaching its limits.  She could hear some pieces of fabric beginning to give.



So could Ty.  “Should we leave?” he asked.



Lettie smiled.  “Finish the dance,” she said.  “My clothes will make it that far.”



Getting out the door was a challenge for Lettie.  If the double-doors didn’t have a vertical crossbar for locking purposes, she could have gotten through with relative ease; with it, she had to sidle through, which made for a bit of a squeeze on each boob.



The challenge became an impossibility when they got to Ty’s car.  There was simply no way she could fit into the car.  Her breasts were just too big.



“Now what?” Ty asked.



“Let me try something,”  Lettie said.  She tried the breathing and relaxation techniques her mother had taught her, which helped with her other powers.  To her surprise, she realized her boobs were actually growing, not shrinking.  There were rips beginning to appear in the thinning fabric.



“That didn’t work,” Ty said.



Lettie smiled at Ty as she said, “It’s partly your fault, y’know.  My other powers work so that, if I relax, the negative emotions drain out of me and the power undoes itself.  But what I feel for you isn’t negative, so that technique backfired.”



“So, how do I get you home?”  Ty asked.  “It’s a long walk, and I can’t just leave you here.”



“There’s another way,” Lettie said.  “I’ve got nearly total control now of the other two powers.  I can make myself fit this way.”



Concentrating, Lettie shrank to about 4 feet tall.  Her breasts were still proportionately enormous, but now she could fit into the car.



Lettie grinned up at Ty.  “Wow!  You’re tall!” she said.



Ty shook his head.  “You are amazing,” he said.



Lettie stepped out of her now-oversized shoes and crawled into the car.  As she buckled herself in, she said, “I will need help with my shoes, please.”



Ty got her shoes and drove her home.  At the door, she stayed short.  “I know what’s probably going to happen during this good-night kiss,” Lettie said, “and I’m not ready for you -- or the nieghbors -- to get that sort of view.”



Lettie stood on the top step of her front stoop.  Ty came in from her side, standing on the ground, and kissed her.  Her boobs swelled even larger, becoming nearly as big as they’d been when they left the dance, even though she was still only 4 feet tall.



When they were done kissing, Ty smiled as he looked in Lettie’s tiny eyes.  “So, um, am I safe in assuming that I’m allowed to ask you out on a second date?”



Lettie grinned and placed her hands atop her enormous globes.  “Well, you’ve got two really big signs that you should,” she said.



They laughed.



Then Lettie’s lower lip quivered.  “Seriously, thank you, Ty,” she said.  “For going out with me, for making me feel as normal as you could, for taking this all in stride …”  Her eyes locked on his.  “Thank you for liking me as a girl, and as me.”



Ty gave Lettie a relatively chaste kiss on the lips.  “Thank you for liking me as a boy, and for me, and for giving me a chance,” he said.  “We’ll figure out some plans for next weekend, OK?”



“OK,” said. Lettie.  “G’night.”



“G’night,” Ty said.



After seeing her, Lettie’s parents practically demanded a play-by-play recounting of the date.  She didn’t care.  She’d had a terrific night, and someone really liked her for her after all, even with all the weirdness.



That night, in bed, Lettie placed an extra sheet over her breasts.  She had trouble getting to sleep, with her mind full of Ty, and her breasts just kept growing as she thought of him.  She needed the separate sheet just to stay covered.  When she finally fell asleep, her breasts each were as big across as her mattress, and the only reason they weren’t crushing her was the way her powers worked.  They reduced as she slept, eventually returning back to normal.  But Lettie knew that wouldn’t last any longer than her next date with Ty;  and, the truth was, she didn’t mind that thought.