- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jason becomes a squirt, and meets the woman who gave the green light to make all BMOC's, small. A well as her two tiny lovers.

Chapter 12

 

While Jason had driven himself to the peak of passion, Coach Debbie was still climbing the mountain. Her buttocks squeezed and unsqueezed, more rapidly by the minute. Contractions of her backpussy grew stronger and stronger. Jason was having trouble expanding his lungs against the growing pressure. Debbie's rear vagina was filling up with fluid, and Jason was coughing to keep it out of his lungs. Debbie's ass reared up, higher and higher, then came with one last, mighty squeeze.


Suddenly, Jason had a sensation of flying. He was on a trajectory through the air, spinning like a rifle bullet. A huge field of cotton fabric stopped him. He stumbled through the folds, into the light. Coach Debbie's backpussy had fired him across her office, into a T-shirt.


Debbie cooed and moaned, not realizing for a moment that Jason was outside of her. As her mind cleared, she got up, pulled up her panties, and brought her butt down, then stood up. Tentatively she called Jason's name, then looked around the room.

 

Jason saw a shadow fall, then looked up to see Coach Debbie's dark hair and olive skin looming over him. He stood up.


"Are you all right?" Debbie asked.


"I'm OK. Just a little dizzy," Jason replied.


Debbie continued. "I've got to go over and see Alicia... I mean Dr.Mendelsohn. She's temporarily in charge of athletics since all the men have been shrunk. We're going to have a conference call with State University to get that women's gymnastics meet rescheduled. I need to give you a ride." With that, she pulled her panties back down. "I could just slip you in my purse, but I think I've found an easier way to carry you." With that she pulled down her panties, grabbed Jason, squatted, and inserted him back into her butt. Then she changed into a dress, allowing a little bit of light to reach Jason through the fabric.


Jason heard Debbie's buttocks squeak against the silk of her panties as she walked to Mendelsohn's office. Of course, he couldn't see Mendelsohn when they arrived, and could barely hear her voice through Debbie's skin. But he already knew that Mendelsohn stood about 5 foot 4 and had peach skin and wine-colored hair.  Debbie's voice boomed through.

 

"Hi, Deb", she said, embracing her.

 

Coach Debbie returned the hug. "I can't believe my old assistant coach is running the athletic department!"


"Well, the competition has gotten a lot smaller", Alicia answered. Both laughed.

 

"I suppose I should explain", Deb continued. "When I was a freshman gymnast, you were my graduate assistant coach. Then you decided to move up the academic ladder."

"OK, that's the text message version of my career. But why do you need to explain it to ME?"

 

"I'm not explaining it to you", Debbie laughed. "I have a little passenger."


Alicia smiled. "Oh, yes...I have two."

 

"Two!" Debbie responded. "I had to borrow the one from my gymnastics team! Can I see your tag team lovers?"


"You show me mine and I'll show you yours."

 

"Oh my!" Debbie replied. "Well, let's close the door...."

 

"Deb, don't tell me you're worried about modesty when all men are the size of bugs."

 

"You're right. But showing my butt to another woman is something I've never done before." With that, Debbie turned around, hiked up her dress, pulled down her panties and let Alicia peer into her crack. There, stuck in her backpussy, looking up at Alicia, was Jason.

 

"That's Jason... a roommate of some of the men's gymnastic team members."

 

"Hi, Dr. Mendelsohn," Jason shouted.

 

The girls on the squad let me shrink him myself, right after I showed them your special notice."

 

Jason heard this and shouted up at Alicia.  "Doctor Mendelsohn, not that I'm, like, complaining or anything, but why did you give all the professors permission to shrink dudes?"

 

Dr. Mendelsohn leaned into Coach Debbie's ass cheeks and cooed at Jason. "Because every woman on campus was going insane. I was going to jump out a fifth-floor window if these two strapping men hadn't walked into my office... unknowingly, of course. By the way, Jason, did I tell you that you're the cutest little butt plug I've ever seen? I've got to get my toyboys to try that!"

 

Debbie turned her head to face Dr. Mendelsohn. "All right, so now let's see them. I'll bet they're not strapping now."


Alicia blushed. Then she removed her dress. She pulled back one of the cups on her bra to reveal a sophomore named Ethan, waving back. Then she tugged at her panties, to reveal Daniel dangling in her pubes next to a tattoo.


"Kiss my tramp stamp, baby", Alicia cooed, and Daniel obeyed.


Debbie had by this time turned around. "OK, now that show and tell is over, let's give our little men a rest. Why don't we put them up on the table so they can chat while we hold our conference call with State. I'm sure they'll appreciate the chance to catch up on guy stuff."


Alicia picked her men out of her underwear while Debbie carefully withdrew Jason from her ass. The women sat all three down on Alicia's desk. Jason could tell Ethan and Daniel smelled of Alicia's honey, sort of a grapey, red wine smell. He wondered whether she drank a lot. Daniel and Ethan approached warily, thinking Jason must smell of ass.

 

"It's OK. I don't smell like shit! Ass is like pussy now!" Jason shouted.


"...and pussy smells like a beehive!", Ethan yelled back.


Slowly they approached each other, getting close enough to talk but not any closer. They were still a little edgy about being together in the nude.

 

"So how'd Dr. Mendelsohn get you?", Jason asked.


Daniel spoke first. "I went into her office because of something that happened in my dorm. I thought I was going to get punished. Instead, I see her in a bra and panties and stockings, and she pushes me onto her couch and tears my clothes off! She gives me a blowjob and works me up in two minutes, then she mounts me, and then the whole world became her red pubes!"


Ethan chimed in. "... and Alicia... I mean Dr. Mendelsohn... was just finishing up shrinking Daniel when I walked in. She didn't even get up off the couch. She just had me take her doggie style... from the back. I didn't even know Daniel was there until I shrank down underneath her butt and saw him on the other side of her thighs."


Daniel piped up again. "So what's your story, Jason?"

 

"Coach Debbie came into my dorm room with the whole women's gymnastics team and shrank me. I've been the living dildo for five women ever since."

 

"FIVE!" Ethan and Daniel shouted in unison.


"Dude, we've had to share one since this whole Goddess thing happened", Ethan continued. "One day in the bra, next day in the panties."

 

"Four gymnasts! Their asses must be like a brick wall!" Ethan mused.

 

"Which doesn't mean we don't like A... Dr. Mendelsohn", Daniel continued. "I mean, we could have gotten caught on the outside by a crazy bitch and treated like shit. We think we're pretty lucky. She's not mean... just weird sometimes."

 

Meanwhile, Debbie and Alicia had put their clothes back on, and  were listening to the phone ring, waiting for the last connection to complete the teleconference. "Ethan and Daniel tell me how much they love my squishy 'mommy butt'," Alicia cooed.

 

On the other end of the call, Ellen Penford, the head of women's sports for the athletic conference, and the women's gymnastics coach at State, 29-year-old Madison Chambers.

 

"It sounds like things are getting back to normal... at least the new normal... at State, so I'll authorize the meet. But..."Penford continued..."we're hearing reports that some of the girls are going into competition with men stuffed into their private parts."

 

"In case you haven't noticed," Coach Debbie responded, "women are having a harder time maintaining their balance when their feet are up in the air. If they can't have a man in their uniforms, there can't be gymnastics."

 

"The rules don't allow that", the boss responded. "It's like a human wedgie. You're not allowed to pick your wedgie on the floor... you just have to put up with it."

 

"It's not like a wedgie", Debbie answered, finding herself becoming hot and bothered thinking of that place down there which currently had no occupant. "... and if these girls don't have a way to deal with their tensions, they'll be on the floor because this makes them go horizontal when their feet go over their heads!"

 

"I promise my women won't have their men stuffed inside them", Coach Chambers responded.

 

"WHAT!" Debbie responded. "You liar! First of all, I seriously wonder whether they're actually 'your' men..."

 

"Hold it right there!" Penford stopped Debbie in the middle of delivering her roundhouse verbal punch. "Everybody knows that the Goddess of Love business made a lot of women do things they might not have otherwise done. It's like the old song, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with."

 

"Then where are the men's gymnasts from our school? And their coach... my husband?"

 

"Nobody knows", answered Coach Chambers. "Maybe they were waylaid by an army of cougars coming out of a bar!"

 

"Stop this!" The conference leader barked again. "There will be a meet a week from Friday, and the women will not have men inside them! See you then!" The call ended.

 

"Lying bitch... I know she's got them", Coach Debbie muttered.

 

At the athletic office at State, Coach Chambers mutttered as well. "Smart-ass bitch... she knows I've got you." Then she moaned and pulled Coach Mike Probus out of her womanhood.