- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The girls make plans for the meet with State.

Chapter 13

 

As five-inch-tall Coach Mike Probus edged out of aromatic range of Coach Madison Chambers' orange-scented honey, his persona as a driving sex zombie began to fade and he regained his free will. His mind began to process what he heard in the conference call.

 

"So does that mean I get some free time away from you?" Probus asked.

 

"Not a chance", Chambers answered. "I have no intention of following the conference directive, and besides, it doesn't apply to coaches anyway."

 

"You know they'll have some kind of inspection before the meet," Probus replied.

 

"We'll find ways to get around that", Chambers answered.

 

"Just give it up, Madison", Probus pleaded. "When my wife's team gets here... just give us to them. Tell them the Goddess of Love and the rebalancing made you crazy. Give me back to my wife Debbie."

 

"Not a chance!" Chambers responded. "You should have been mine... until she took you. The rebalancing of sexes is a rebalancing of the scales of justice for me."

 

"Never forgive, never forget, never even move on", Probus sighed as he shook his head.

 

"Enough from you... get back to your purpose in life! ONE INCH!" Chambers shouted. Probus shrank to an inch tall, and Chambers promptly dropped him back in her panties.

 

----

 

Two days after the conference call announcing the meet, Amber was doing a handstand, her right leg jutting outward at a 90 degree angle, more or less. Her butt was prominently airborne. Jason might have enjoyed the view, if he'd been able. But the only reason Amber could sustain that position was because Jason was furiously caressing her womanly parts, underneath her clothes.

 

"Okay, stop", Amber laughed, as she brought herself upright.

 

"It's hard work keeping you from falling", shouted one-inch-tall Jason from his perch next to her clit.

 

"I just don't see how we can keep our balance without you," Amber answered. "It would be hard enough if we were just passing you from girl to girl. Believe me, we tried it while you were with Coach and we all fell on our butts."

 

Coach Debbie walked into the room. "Ladies. I have an announcement. I know what the conference said about not having men with you on the floor. But I think... I know... the other side will have men with them. OUR men."

 

A couple of the girls made "grrr..." sounds.

 

"They're going to check all of you out on the floor. I'll have Gretchen, our assistant, out in the stands, holding onto Jason during the check. Then I'll have her come down to the floor and slip him to the first one up to perform. Then you'll pass him from one to another. But I have another mission for Jason." She leaned down and stared into Amber's crotch. "Jason, do you hear me?"

 

"Yes", came a faint voice from Amber's nether regions.

 

"There will probably be two checks for men... one before the meet, another during the meet. I have a feeling the State team will try to hide their men during both checks. That might give us the chance to free them. But I need your help... because you're small enough to sneak into the locker room... which is where I think they'll try to hide them.

 

Jason couldn't believe his ears. The women's gymnastics coach was inviting him to sneak into a women's locker room.

 

"Jason, you and us girls are going to sit here and figure out a plan to free our men's gymnasts!"

 

"OK, but I need to hear you better."

 

Amber blushed as she slipped Jason out of her crotch and placed him on her shoulder. She gave a wary glance to her teammates. "Don't any of you try to steal him. It's not your turn yet." Several of the girls made grabbing gestures and laughed... then they all settled down to hear Coach Debbie's plan.

 

------

 

Chapter 14

 

"So do you think Coach Debbie's plan will work?" The question came from Jason, shrunk to one inch tall. It resonated through the bra which was Jason's balcony.

 

"If you can make it work, it'll work", Amber answered. She was walking through the parking lot of a supermarket near campus. The formerly smooth pavement had been cracked in several places, in spots where young women had relieved themselves, after the Goddess of Love gave them the ability to make a fruit tree grow simply by peeing on the ground. This had greatly relieved the strain on the world's food supply, and the need for meat was greatly reduced given that men consumed so much of it; nonetheless, there was enough demand for vegetables, grain and packaged goods to keep supermarkets open.

 

Amber passed through the automatic door. Jason was curious to see the inside of a supermarket, as he hadn't been inside one since the Great Reduction... at least not at eye level, out in the open. Standing in Amber's bra, he surveyed the scene before him.

 

All of the shoppers were women. Most of them seemed to have a hard time staying focused on their shopping. Occasionally a woman's knees would buckle, and she'd let out a low moan or a yelp. She might throw her head back. When he could see their eyes, Jason saw that their pupils were totally dilated.

 

One woman stumbled forward out of the mob of passion. She staggered up to Amber and put her hands on the young woman's shoulders. She appeared to be about 45, her eyes dilated, her face flushed.

 

"Do you have a moment?", she asked Amber. Then she opened her purse and pulled out a three-inch-tall young man, about 20. "This is my son, Eric... you look like you're about his age... he got shrunk by his girlfriend... then she decided she didn't want him... his three friends rescued him and brought him back to me. Do you have somebody?"

 

"Yes I do", Amber blushed, and pulled back her shirt to show Jason.

 

"Are you a couple?" she asked.

 

"Actually, I'm sharing him with my team", Amber laughed.

 

The older woman smiled, then leaned forward to whisper. "I HAVE THREE MEN INSIDE ME", she rasped. Then she hugged Amber and kissed her on the lips. Amber pulled back in shock. "They're Eric's friends... I shrank them all. I couldn't help myself. Listen, if you know any girl who's looking please let them know. In fact, if you want to share them with me or be my assistant... it's hard not to have someone your own size to hug and kiss... you can have vertical and horizontal lovers, you know." She gave Amber a phone number written on a piece of paper. Then she stuffed her son back into her purse, backed into a wall and slid down to the floor, enjoying the caresses of her secreted lovers.

 

Amber stood for a moment. "That really creeped me out", she whispered. "A woman trying to give her son away like a puppy."

 

"If it creeped you out", Jason responded, "why is your skin turning hot down here?"

 

"Ohhh... take care of me, Jason", Amber moaned. She pulled back her bra so he could more easily caress a nipple. "On second thought, down here", she sighed, and pulled her bra forward. Jason tumbled past her navel and landed in her pubes before sliding down to her womanhood. Amber then did her own private dance as she shopped for munchies to use on the two-hour bus ride to State, where her teammates and coach hoped to find their missing men.

 

----