- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The girls find their missing men, confront the State team, and the Goddess of Love delivers justice.

Chapter 15

"We've got to get you used to having a man inside you or touching you when you're on the floor", Jessica said to April.


April was the girl most conflicted by the strange desires that arose from within her when the GOL announced the rebalancing of the sexes. She had wanted to take Josh and make him her toy, but his apparent kidnapping by the State gymnasts made that impossible. Now, with Josh's possible rescue so close, April was again feeling uncomfortable with Jason touching her intimate places, this time not in private, but at a very public gymnastics meet in violation of the rules.

 

"You're not cheating...it's for the team", Carmen explained. "Are you on the team or not?"

 

"I am on the team", an irked April answered.

 

"Then you need to show it". Carmen grabbed April by the shoulders and stared into those dilated eyes, with bedroom eyes of her own.

 

"We are facing the toughest night of our lives. We have to be there for each other. We have to bond to each other", Jessica stated.

 

"What do you mean?", April asked.

 

"We all know from the news that the oxytocin bonds women to their men, and men to their women. Right after we shared each other, you weren't thinking so much about Josh. April, we need to have a serious bonding episode.We are going to make out with each other, using Jason in the front... every one of us will take him... then we'll shrink him and put him in the back so we can all share each other's oxytocin and fall in love!"

 

"You mean we're going to be a bunch of lip-locking lesbians when we go out on the floor?", April asked.

 

"Actually we won't be full-on lesbian, just kinda bi. I figure if we're into each other, we can keep our desires for our men down until we get them back... then OOOOH... we can take them all inside, make them find our G spots, and get hetero again!"

 

"Jessica, nobody's asked Jason what he thinks of this." April turned to look down at Jason, who just smiled and shrugged his shoulders, to say, as if I had a say. That broke up the girls and they flashed their huge teeth at him as they roared back in laughter.

 

"One more thing", Jessica added. "When we're finished, Jason is staying in April's panties until the meet!" Amber moaned in disgust. She had come to feel somewhat possessive of Jason, since she was the only member of the gym squad without a boyfriend.

 

Carmen was the first to move, slipping off her shorts and panties and pinching Jason's feet together, then plunging his legs inside her. Then she shouted, "April Pussy Size!" Amazingly, the powers given her by the GOL managed to figure it out and grow Jason to precisely 6.12 inches. Then she leaned back on the bed and invited April to face her. Slowly, she eased Jason's head into April. Jason did his best to caress April's clit on his way in. Then he found his way to her G, and made her squirt and scream.

 

April then took Jason inside her, turned him around and used him to penetrate Jessica, who then also reversed his polarity and sent him into Amber. "You should be inside me all the time", Amber pouted as her face flushed with arousal.

 

Then Amber carried out the second part of Jessica's plan. She placed him in front of her anal cleft. "One inch", she moaned. "You mean I don't get to take you like a man..."Jason whined as he shrank and collapsed into her buttcrack. "We've got to make sure we get all the oxytocin", Amber whispered as Jessica slipped Jason into Amber's gushing backpussy.

 

Soaked with oxytocin, Jason simultaneously wanted to cuddle with Amber, put on the groom's outfit, and fill her womanhood from head to toe. But in short order he was unplugged, and buttplugged, into Jessica, Carmen and finally April. When April was finished with him, she simply groaned and deposited him on the bed. Once Jason got his bearings, he looked up and was treated to an incredible sight.

 

April was taking turns French kissing Carmen, Jessica and Amber, each of whom was in turn fondling her as they kissed. "They're hot for each other and with any luck it'll last till the meet!", Jason mused. "Maybe they won't need so much of me." It was at that moment that April's fingers reached out and plucked him off the bed, to bring him back to a familiar place, and a honey that had seemed a little off-flavor before but now tasted as though it were mellowing out, much like April.

Chapter 16

 

At the back of the bus, the women's gymnastics team was kissing April as furiously as they had the night before. Jason, overcome by the "love zombie" effect of April's honey, was furiously swimming on her privates, occasionally landing a kiss or a caress on the clitoris. As with every one of the girls, he knew this could be his last time in April's pants, if they rescued Josh and the others. April didn't seem to have any trouble accepting his presence there now. Jason found himself screaming his love for April, and screaming for the team to do well. Sex and team spirit were fusing together under the influence of honey.

 

The bus pulled up in front of the State gymnasium. Like all other college campuses, it had changed in many ways since the GOL's arrival. Only women were seen walking around, many of them stroking necks or carrying tiny men on their shoulders. Coach Probus walked to the back of the bus with graduate assistant Gretchen.

 

Probus looked at her assistant. "I'd sneak him in myself, but I don't trust myself to do the right thing and give him over to the girls. Your beehive is occupied, so to speak, so you don't feel the need."

 

She saw April's head pressed against the bus window, fogging it up. Her mouth was open, her eyes were closed, and she seemed totally lost in ecstasy.

 

"April", Coach Probus whispered. "Snap out of it, girl." The other girls began shaking April, and she came out of her dreamlike state.

 

"April", the coach continued, "we've got to take Jason away... so the inspector doesn't catch him." The now-alert gymnast breathed slowly as she slipped her hand under her pants. "Time to go, Jason", she whispered. Jason blinked as he saw daylight again. He didn't bother trying to cover his nudity, even when he saw Gretchen, who wasn't part of his sex circle and had her own boyfriend.

 

April looked into Jason's eyes. "Thanks for helping me. Thanks a lot. I'll see you again... and feel you again. " Then, a kiss. Someone hands her a tissue to wipe Jason, before he's handed over to Gretchen. "Keep him warm, Gretch", Jessica yells. "I don't what him cold when he climbs inside me." The graduate assistant popped him into her bra, "My boyfriend's already working downstairs", she said nonchalantly. Then she moaned. "Hi Stan.."

 

As the honey cloud in his mind drifted away, Jason began thinking about what was going to happen if the teammates and the coach found their men. He hoped he would end up with Amber. But what if she decided to try her luck and find another man? Would he become seconds for some other girl? Maybe traded to some girl who might not be as kind to him?

 

Meanwhile, the girls sauntered into the gym, still hugging and kissing as they went. It was partly the effects of the oxytocin and partly an effort at team support. Several impromptu makeout sessions were triggered as the girls cast their eyes on each other's nude forms in the locker room.

 

Across the floor, the State team gathered in their locker room for the meet, making their own plans to sneak their captive toyboys into the meet. Coach Madison Chambers leaned into a box that was six times as tall as its one-inch-tall occupants happened to be at the moment.

 

"What we'll do is leave the box in here during the inspection, then we'll walk it out nonchalantly to the bench... and you girls may discreetly 'man up', so to speak. Since I'm not part of the inspection process, I'll sneak in your coach. I hope he's given you lots of lessons on how to position yourselves to help our girls.

 

"I haven't done any such thing", Coach Mike Probus responded. "You're not getting any help from us. We'll sit there like cold anchovies in your crotches if we have to."

 

"Once the honey hits, you won't have much of a choice", Coach Chambers responded. "At least you could have trained to be good at it." She jostled the box and they all fell to their knees.

 

Jessica, Amber, April and Carmen all filed out of the locker room after getting "inspected" for men. "Absolutely fucking humiliating", Jessica grumbled. "Almost as bad as a pap smear", April complained. Coach Debbie walked over to the girls with Gretchen and, tucked away safely, Jason.

 

"Here's what we're going to do," Debbie explained. "Gretchen will stand with her back to the judges, and bend over to talk to Carmen, who's the first girl to perform. I don't want the judges seeing anything that looks like a handoff. She'll stretch her bra and Jason will fall out. Carmen, try to align so your leotard can catch him. Jason, you'll then tumble down and try to reach either her front or back door by the time she makes it out to perform. The moment she starts running, grab a naughty part, and use it like a joystick. Hug it, glide with it and help her keep her balance. Then at the end of her performance, Jason, you need to hop off Carmen and climb onto Amber before she starts to perform."

 

"How much time will I have? That's a long run when you're one inch tall", Jason responded.

 

"Amber, stand still until you know he's on you. Same for the other girls."

 

Gretchen pulled back her bra and leaned into Carmen, as though they were carrying on a conversation. Actually, she was saying "1...2...3...Jump!" Jason leaped from Gretchen's bra to Carmen's, as though he were cliff diving. The "conversation" finished and Carmen stood up to "straighten" her uniform. A tiny bump tumbled down the front and landed on her mons.

 

"Look for my clit!" Carmen whispered through her teeth. She stood at the edge of the performance area. The judges called her name once, then twice. A sigh escaped her lips when she knew Jason had reached the right place. Then she began her routine.

 

Jason felt huge footsteps stomping on a gym floor, and grabbed the clit as hard as he could. "Aiiiiiiiieeeee!", Carmen shouted. She thought she was going to flail and end up falling, but Jason steered the love button as though he were guiding a fighter jet. Suddenly Carmen's leap became effortless, and she seemed to float through the air in slow motion before landing on her feet again.

 

"A little rough at the start, but you finished good, Jason", Carmen whispered.

 

"I'm a little bunched up down here. Could you adjust your uniform a bit?" Jason yelled.

 

"No way! We're not allowed to adjust our wedgies in competition!", Carmen responded.

 

"NOW she's all about the rules", Jason laughed.

 

Carmen received her score and turned to walk back to the bench. "Hope you do OK with Amber, we know she's your favorite." She stood there, shimmying and swaying, trying to shake Jason off her leg. Finally Jason tumbled down her calf to the floor. Then he ran to catch up with Amber, who was suffering from an attack of "blue vag" but had forgotten to pick up Jason.

 

"Help me out Amber!", Jason shouted.

 

Amber complied by "falling" to her knees on the mat. That enabled Jason to run between her legs and up her crotch by the time officials got to her to see what was going on. Amber's thighs were blazing hot, and Jason was sweating by the time he reached her labiae.

 

Once again, Jason had trouble maintaining his grip, and Amber fell.

 

"You screwed up! That's points off!" Amber hissed.

 

"I promise I'll make it up to you", Jason shouted.

 

Amber ran to the mat and flew feet first. She felt the first tingles of vertigo, then Jason's clit-steering abilities took over and she had possibly the best performance of her career. Back at the bench, Coach Debbie approached her.

 

"Hand him over, honey", she whispered.

 

"What for? Did the judges catch him?"

 

"No... we need to find our men and it's going to be a lot easier for him to look without getting noticed. Coach Chambers has a small box next to her and it wouldn't surprise me if that's where they are. But I can't go over and confront her. Here's my plan... Jason, it's 8:25 now. I'll give you 15 minutes to run over to that box and find them. If you don't think you're going to find them by 8:40, get back over here. At exactly that moment, all the girls and I will say "twelve inches!" Since we've all had you and at least one of us has had every member of the men's team, and of course I've had my husband, you'll all shoot up to your maximum sizes. Then run to this bench.We'll end up forfeiting but obviously I don't care. Once you're back safely over here I'll punch Coach Chambers out for lying about my husband, and I'm sure our girls are ready to take care of the State girls."

 

Jason took off across the floor. Giant college gymnasts roared overhead like passenger jets, flying, tumbling, running. One foot almost caught him. The beams and parallel bars seemed as high as skyscrapers.

 

As he got closer to the State bench, Jason dodged feet, then ran around back. He could see the box, the equivalent of 24 stories up. A moment of frustration ended when a State publicist, wearing a long dress, knelt down next to the bench. Jason climbed the dress, swinging by a thread, and leaped down into the box.

 

He found himself looking four other humans in the eye:  his roommate Steve, his teammates Jared and Josh, and men's gymnastics coach Mike Probus. Good thing he was looking them in the eye. None of them were wearing any clothes.

 

"Jason!" Steve shouted. The others shushed him quiet. "Jason!" Steve whispered. "Did the State girls get you too?"

 

"No, our team did!"

 

"You mean the women's gymnastics team shrank you?"

 

"Yes."

 

Steve got up in Jason's face. "You mean you slept with a girl on the gymnastics team?"

 

"Yes."

 

Steve began snorting like a bull. "You better... you better tell me it was Amber... 'cause she's the only one who isn't dating one of us."

 

"Yeah, I slept with Amber."

 

"Was she the only one?" Jason turned away. Steve got in his face again.

 

"Really, to be honest... no." Steve pinned him against the wall of the box.

 

"Who did you do? WHO DID YOU DO?"

 

"What do you mean, who did I do? They did ME. Who did YOU? I'd rather get beat up by you than be you, and have to explain to your giant wives and girlfriends why you've been sex toys for their arch rivals, the State gymnasts!"

 

"It doesn't matter, Steve." Coach Mike Probus put a hand on his shoulder. "You saw what happened to us. The rebalancing made the girls go out of control. He didn't choose it anymore than we chose to get shrunk by the State team." Steve retreated to a corner of the box. Coach Probus continued. "So which one of the girls shrank you?"

 

"It wasn't one of the girls, sir... it was Coach Debbie."

 

Probus lunged at Jason and it took the other three to hold him back.

 

"OK, just listen, everybody", Jason said. "The girls sent me to rescue you. Here's the plan. at exactly 8:40, they're all going to yell out at the same time, 'TWELVE INCHES'. I don't know what your captors have told you about this rebalancing power, but basically, any girl you've had sex with can control your size. Since all of them have had sex with one or more of us, when that happens, we'll all grow to a foot, which is the biggest we can grow. Then we'll be twice as high as this box and we can jump out. Then we need to run across the court to our bench."

 

"Jason, these girls are possessive. No telling what they'll do," Coach Probus answered.

 

It was just then that red-haired Emma, one of those possessive State gymnasts, grabbed Steve and stuffed him into her outfit.

 

Meantime, without Jason to steady them, the girls' performance was turning into a laugher. They fell on thier butts, their handsprings collapsed into fiascos. "Well, at least we know they're not cheating", one judge mused to another idly.

 

"What name are we going to give this, you know, like doping?"

 

"Man-handling, perhaps?"

 

At that moment, the clock struck 8:40, and the girls' gym team and Coach Probus stood up in unison and yelled "TWELVE INCHES!"

 

A few in the all-women audience cheered, knowing the meaning of that phrase. But then other things started to happen.

 

"We're growing!" Jason exclaimed as the box receded. Soon they were over the top and toppled it. Meantime, Emma seemed to be growing a penis... a rather large penis. There were screams and gasps when Steve tore out of her uniform and tumbled onto the floor. He joined the other guys running as fast as they could for the road team's bench.

 

But they were blocked in their tracks by Sarah, Ashley and Coach Chambers.

 

Panicking, they ran the other way... toward the State locker room. The State team followed... but so did Coach Deborah Probus, Carmen, April, Jessica and Amber.

 

----



Chapter 17

 

Jason, Steve, Jared, Josh and Mr. Probus ran away from the competition, and from the State gymnastics team that was determined to keep them in captivity. But they took a wrong turn, and soon found themselves cornered in the girls' locker room.

 

Four naked 12-inch tall men stood looking up at the concrete benches that were just out of reach. A couple of them tried leaping, but before they could grab a foothold, red-haired Emma, black-haired Sarah and blonde Ashley arrived, with Coach Chambers right behind them. The three gymnasts and their coach loomed over their captives, and the gymnasts in their school outfits were an awesome and terrifying sight.

 

Sarah knelt down like a woman scolding a pet for leaving a spot on the carpet. "Naughty little toys. You know you're never going to see your girlfriends again. You belong to us. Now we're going to shrink you down and keep you small enough to never run away again. On the count of 3... 1...2...3... ONE IN--"

 

They were interrupted by shouts behind them... "TWELVE INCHES!"

 

The men shot down, then just as quickly back up.

 

"Too late, Sarah... we're taking our boyfriends back!", shouted April.

 

"You are not, bitch", shouted Emma, and a fight ensued. With their gymnastic skills, it was movie-worthy, as the girls used their powerful legs to leap on opponents and kick them in mid-air. For the foot-tall men in the corner, it was great entertainment, except that their lives and futures were on the line.

 

Coach Chambers and Coach Probus were shouting at each other, yelling about who was going to forfeit the match, when Chambers grabbed Probus' husband off the floor and clenched him in her fist. "ONE INCH", she hissed. Mike Probus collapsed into Chambers' fist.

 

"You took him away from me once", Chambers growled at Coach Debbie, "and now I intend to take him away from you forever!" She began squeezing the life out of Coach Mike. "I feel a rib breaking", Coach Mike shouted, as his wife fought desperately to break her rival's grip.

 

BOOM! A flash of lightning filled the room. Then a light appeared shimmering in the corner. A form took shape. It was the Goddess of Love. The women noticed their sex drives receding, and found themselves able to think clearly, for the first time since the Rebalancing. Then they found themselves kneeling before the goddess.

 

"What is all this fighting? Why is there violence among women, and why are men running around on the floor and not in yourselves, where they belong?" A superhuman force then pried Chambers' fist open, revealing Coach Mike gasping for breath.

 

"These State gymnasts stole these men from us, including my husband", Coach Debbie shouted.

 

"They were here. We flirted with them. They didn't resist... at least not while they were big", Coach Chambers answered. "They never said anything about wives or girlfriends..."

 

"Liar!" came several tiny shouts from the locker room floor.

 

"So we hear from the men?" the Goddess mused. "Yes, let us hear from the men." She shimmered over to where they were standing. Then she glowed upon them, and they all shrank down to one inch tall. As if under her power, they fell to their knees.

 

"I have imposed on you the inability to lie. Is it true that the women took you against their will?"

 

"Well, yes, I mean -- Coach Mike's face went ashen when he saw his wife glowering down at him, but he couldn't stop  -- I mean, they came on to us, and we didn't resist, thinking they were just flirting... by the time they had our clothes off, and we started shrinking."

 

"All except for Jared", Josh piped in. "They had to knock him out with a bottle because he wouldn't have sex with them. Then a girl pulled her hand out of her pants and touched him with her honey." A smiling Carmen raised her hands to clap at Jared, but a motion from the GOL stopped her arms in mid-air.

 

"I see", the GOL answered. "Now, Emma, Sarah, Ashley, and Coach Chambers, when you found out they had boyfriends and husbands, did you make any effort to contact them? Did you offer to free them?" A glow engulfed the State team. "I compel you to tell the truth."

 

The girls and Coach Chambers shook their heads.

 

"Toy Michael", the Goddess addressed Coach Mike, "are you hurt?"

 

Coach Mike grimaced in pain. "Just a little out of breath."

 

"There is no need for you to play tough guy now that the sexes have been rebalanced", the GOL responded. "Clearly you have been injured by Coach Chambers. Now, tell me did Coach Chambers seduce you or take you against your will?"

 

"Coach Chambers and I have a history. We were intimate before I met my wife", Coach Probus answered. "But I think, not knowing what was going to happen, you can't say that any of us gave consen --"

 

"Silence!" The goddess declared. "Clearly you are trying to weasel out of your infidelity", the GOL smiled. "But there are no heroes or victims here, save perhaps Jared. Clearly, the State team did not act properly once they realized you already had lovers. Clearly, Coach Chambers should have known that Toy Michael was taken. Clearly also, Coach Chambers did injure Toy Michael. Lastly, I have no objection to your... um, creative, uses for the male gymnasts, other than that they were completely nonconsensual. I have decreed that the Rebalancing of the Sexes shall not be an excuse for women to oppress men. I find your behavior to be oppressive. Therefore, here is my sentence..."



"... All three of the gymnasts shall have their life histories erased from the record books and the memories of those who knew them. You never played for State, you never did anything, you were never born. You will only be known to the women whose men you took, and to those men themselves, and to those who are in this room now."

 

"Further... You have chosen to use the gift of size over men to abuse. I hate to do this to any woman, but I am decreeing that you shall be REDUCED in size, with your size made subject to the whims of the girlfriends of the men you took. You shall become slaves to them and your own passions, which I shall increase a thousandfold."

 

Then she addressed the redhead, the blond and the dark-haired girl.

 

"Emma, since you took Steve, you shall become a slave to Jessica. Ashley, as you took Jared, you now belong to Carmen. Sarah, since you took Josh, you now belong to April."

 

The girls and Coach Chambers raised their voices to protest but were silenced by the Goddess' hand.

 

"I decree it now! Your gymnastics and your lives never existed! Shrink immediately!"

 

The uniforms worn by the State gymnasts and Coach Chambers disappeared immediately, leaving them nude. Then the passions ordered by the GOL hit them, making them moan loudly. Finally, they began to shrink, a process that continued until they were one inch tall. Carmen, April and Jessica then scooped up their individual girl and slipped each in their backpussies. Then their lustful eyes turned to their long-lost boyfriends. In front they went without another word. Their eyes took on a bedroom look and their skin glowed. Coach Probus was slightly less glowing as she grabbed up her husband."

 

As for Coach Chambers, Coach Probus made it clear that the only thing she wanted to do to her was what she tried to do to Probus' husband... break her in half. The GOL smiled and said, "Don't worry Coach, the Goddess of Love can always use a new toy." She then scooped up Coach Chambers, dropped her down her blouse, and vanished in a puff of smoke.

 

As the other girls and Coach Probus got reacquainted with their lovers, and acquainted with their new slaves, Amber and Jason found themselves alone. "You want to play like the others?" Amber smiled to Jason. "Don't feel sad. All you've got is me now... and that's all you'll ever need."

 

Amber picked him up, and began licking his chocolate sweat. Then she kissed him several times, dropped him in her leotard and let him slide down. "You've been staying in hotels, Jason... now you've got a home." Then she laughed as she felt tiny hands touching her so precisely. "And by the way, you're making up very well, for screwing me out of points", she laughed.

 

THE END? NOT QUITE