- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Getting away from the dorm for a bit, Amber takes Jason along for the ride, as she discovers how her parents -- now divorced - are dealing with the rebalancing of sexes.

Chapter 18

Jason could feel the rumble of the road as he sat next to Amber's crotch, nestled in a "man cup", sort of an adapted athletic cup with breathing holes. Amber was driving him to her mother's house on a motorcycle. It was semester break and Amber wanted to get away from the other gymnasts' angst over having both a tiny lover and a tiny slave.

 

Jason could tell that the road rumble was getting to Amber... positioned as he was next to her nectar zone. He noticed an increase in honey production and Amber's most sacred parts expanding, exploding and exposing around him.  "If you need to work it down, just pull over and I'll help," Jason shouted into Amber's womanhood.

 

Amber was enjoying a low thrill from the engine purring beneath her... and another from the tiny man beginning to stir as well. "The road is a hard place to have blue vag. Let's pull over", she whispered. Her face was flushed. She brought her bike to a stop in the rest stop parking lot. She kicked the stand, then dismounted, removed her helmet and let the cool breeze catch her blonde hair. Growing up, Amber was often equal parts tomboy and girly-girl. But she would never have thought of riding a bike hundreds of miles all by herself, before the great reduction of men. The fact that she could do so without any fear of assault, at least from a male, gave her enormous confidence. It was as though all the redwoods in the forest had fallen, to give the smaller trees their place in the sun. As Amber thought about that fact, it translated to a sweet tingle on her scalp and in other places. "I do need to work down this ride", she whispered to Jason.

 

She wore a leather jacket, and a pair of jeans with the crotch cut out to fit the cup that held her man, was a stunning expression of beauty and power. She felt a lot taller than her 5'2" frame. Her prominent and powerful gymnast's butt filled out her jeans well. Amber strolled toward the restrooms. On her way she passed a sign, "WIPE SHOES BEFORE ENTERING." This was out of more than neatness. A piece of soil trotted into the restroom might contain a seed, which could be turned into a tree should it fall into a bowl and encounter a stream of urine from a woman of childbearing age.

 

Since the reduction of men, there were basically two types of restrooms at public rest stops. The old men's rooms had been converted to "family rooms", while the women's rooms were now for ladies traveling alone or, more likely, with tiny lovers next to or inside them. A handful of stops still had a single room for unaccompanied men, usually gay men, but few stopped to use them because they feared being accosted by a woman and shrunk. Even though the GOL expressly told women that gay guys were off their list, there were some desperate ladies out there.

 

Those women's rooms had expanded, with some stalls converted to "mini-spas", where for $15 a woman could spend 30 minutes getting pampered by robotic devices, often while her man (or men) took care of her in other ways. Amber swiped her credit card, then waited for a moment while a robotic maid disinfected the stall. It had a bed, not unlike a medical examination table, with enough room for her to lie down, and a shower-style floor and drain.


Amber lay on the table, dipped her finger in her honeypot, and proceeded to lubricate her little lover. As she placed him directly in front of her entrance, she pressed a button. Robotic fingers came out of the wall and began to massage her face, torso and hips as Jason went to work on her privates. It took 20 minutes, but at last Amber was worked down. "You look kind of sore, Jason", she mused as her tiny lover struggled to get the kinks out of his back. "I know something that might help." She placed him on the floor near the drain. "Three inches", she whispered, causing Jason to shoot up to triple his previous height. Then she squatted over him and emptied her bladder. The warm stream quickly loosened Jason's joints. "Girly pee cures everything", Jason shouted to Amber, who laughed. She then lifted him to the sink for a quick rinse. Then a shower and back to the road -- and for Jason, a return to inch-high status and his spot in Amber's traveling cup.


As they got closer to her mother's house, Amber described her plans.  "Jason, I'm going to drop you off at my mom's house, because I'm going to see my dad. He's with another woman since he broke off with my mom, and all I've got from him since the reduction is a text message. I don't know how this woman treats little men so I don't want you around her. At least I know my mom isn't going to use you... at least, I HOPE she isn't going to use you..." Amber sighed. "The other reason is I need you to talk to my mom's toy."


"Why don't you call him her boyfriend?"

 

"Because I'm not sure he is", Amber answered. "Brian was somebody she knew from work. They weren't boyfriend - girlfriend before the reduction." She started whispering. "I need to make sure Mom didn't steal him from another woman. You saw what the GOL did to the State gymnastics team. I don't want that to happen to Mom."

 

"Why don't you talk to him yourself?"


"I think it would be better for him to talk man to man," Amber replied. "The other thing is... I know he's been in Mom, and I don't want to know what she smells like."

"I'm sure he's had a bath..."

 

"To a woman, you can't wash off the scent of another woman", Amber laughed. "If I weren't bonded to my sisters and Coach Debbie on the gym squad, I'd have scrubbed you like you were a skunk! You still smell a little bit like Jessica, even now... and a little bit like Carmen, and a little like April..."


The doorbell rang and a long hug filled the sky above Jason. Face down in Amber's cup, Jason wasn't able to see much but the ground. Then Amber entered the house, and fished Jason out of her jeans. "Twelve inches", she barked. Then she held her naked lover out. "Mom, this is Jason. Jason, this is my mom, Brenda."


"Hello, Brenda", Jason shouted. His eyes took in her form. She appeared to be in her early forties, still curvy, top and bottom. Her mom jeans favored her figure. Her butt was prominent, its roundness and curviness surviving even the mom jean effect, giving Jason some idea of what Amber might look like from the back in 20 years. She reached out and poked Jason with a finger.

 

"Doesn't seem at all like the buff male athletes you've dated before", Brenda mused as she poked at Jason. Amber's boyfriend was hardly a roll of dough, and the reduction of men had improved the physiques of those shrunk. But usually Amber had gone for football players, weighlifters, or male gymnasts.

 

"Mom, he was the first man I could find. Literally an accident. A very sweet accident", she added, as she licked the chocolate sweat off Jason's face.


Brenda was holding a tiny man in her arms... six inches tall and none too pleased about his fate. "Kids, this is Brian."

"Amber, you've taken a man of course, but you haven't given birth. I can tell you that shrinking a man carries all the power of delivering a baby, with none of the pain, and at the end in each case you have a tiny creature that worships you. But in the case of the man, he'll never outgrow you. I want to love and embrace this little creature Brian, as I'm shoving him inside me, and that's what's so frustrating."

 "Maybe it irritates you, Amber, because you didn't get to experience men at their old size, but I have to tell you the change of sizes" -- for some reason Moms use that phrase to talk about the reduction of men a lot, Amber thought --"couldn't have happened at a better time for me. I was just reaching the age when a woman feels at the peak of her desire, when she begins to enjoy sex for its own sake, not just for the sake of the things it brings her, like a baby, or a man's love and devotion."


"After your father divorced me, I wept from the deprivation," Brenda continued. "I felt discarded, and I felt old at 40. The male gaze felt so powerful and I felt so withered by it, so saggy, so wrinkled. But then all the men became small, and something happened. Their gaze is not so withering. When they look at me, they see my massive form and the curves of a mature woman, and they are in awe of my figure. Something about their shrinking has made them more vulnerable and more susceptible to my charms. I feel as though I have turned the clock back twenty years."

 

She patted Brian on his head, a gesture which clearly irritated the tiny man."I wish you would sleep on me and not in your dollhouse in my bedroom. I wish you would let me lick all the chocolate sweat from your body. You flinch every time I bring my lips to your flesh. I wish you could know how much you mean to me, even though you do not love me, you give me so much joy and relief. I wish our unions were as pleasing for you as they are for me. I have never felt more pleasure as a woman than I do with you. But I would feel more pleasure if I knew you were enjoying the experience as well. I'd love to buy you a set of doll clothes and dress you up for Doll Up Day at work... but I'm afraid you'd run away. You would look so cute in a tux and tails and tighty whities," she sighed.

 

"I don't like being small", Brian answered. "I wasn't put on this earth to be your smart vibrator."


"If I were Scarlett Johanssen, I'll bet you wouldn't mind being my vibrator."

 

"You're only saying that because you are definitely not Scarlett Johanssen."

 

Brenda turned to her daughter. "He's like a feral cat, a barn cat", she sighed. "I can use him to meet my needs, but I can't bond with him. He's not socialized to smallness. It's so frustrating. But he needs a place to be and I need a man to be in my special place. I just wish he could love me."


"I know that by the old standards, taking Brian was wrong. But what if I hadn't. I was thinking very seriously about seducing Marcia's son Zack next door."

 

"Zack!" Amber gasped. She had dated Zack's athletic older brother and shared his opinion of Zack as a bit geeky. "He's just eighteen! I don't think I could take calling him 'Stepdad'."

"I know what you're thinking", Brenda answered. "A girl his own age should shrink him. It ended up taking three weeks before Zack's mom set him up with this tomboyish girl that we all thought was gay. But they really get along nicely. You see, Brian, you saved that young man from becoming my little pet."

Amber piped up. "Mom, let's go to the store  before I hit the road to see Dad." It was a ruse, to give Jason time for some man talk with Brian. "But first let me say bye to Jason."

 

Amber carried Jason to her old room. "Did you see how they interacted?"

"Like a couple?"

 

"Exactly. I think Brian secretly wants to give himself to my mom, but something's keeping him from it. Maybe his girlfriend. I need you to find out. You're good at finding things... especially inside girls", Amber whispered, as she kissed him on the head. "Now, be good, and whatever you do, don't let Mom sleep with you, or I'll give you to the meanest girl in the dorm when we get bak to school."


---

 

As soon as he was alone with Brian, Jason noticed that he smelled like a deeper version of Amber's scent, as if an orange had been left in a grove to over-ripen before merging with a teaspoon of honey. That must be Brenda, he thought.  "Brian, how you doing?", Jason asked.


"Jason, it unnerves me to be standing next to a guy who's twice my size and being eye-level with his dick."

 

Jason covered his privates. "Amber controls me the way her mom controls you... and this is the size she made me till she gets back... and they're also the ones who decide what we wear." He grabbed a napkin and wrapped it around himself. "Anyway... so... uh, how long you been here?'


"The day after the goddess of love made her TV appearance, I showed up at work thinking it was all a joke... then your girlfriend's mom ambushed me in my cubicle all worked up. Before I had a chance to react she had my pants off and was blowing me. Then she lifted her dress -- lo and behold, no panties! -- mounted me, and before I could say Melisande, my chair was as big as the office and her ass was two huge balloons over my head. 'Measure twice, shrink once', I heard her say, and then she popped me into her bra, at one inch tall. It was all pretty disorienting, and other than the blowjob, not all that erotic. To be honest, Brenda was not my idea of a prime specimen of womanhood."


"So did you have a girlfriend or a wife before all the men got shrunk", Jason asked.

 

"No I did not", Brian answered. "That didn't give her the right to --",


"But it does in the Goddess of Love's book, Brian. No girlfriend, fair game. Same way for me. Is Brenda abusing you?"


"Abusing me?"


"Trying to drown you, starve you, flush you down the toilet, feed you to the cat..."


"Um...no."


"Are you gay?"


Brian bristled at the question. "Of course not!"

 

Jason shrugged."Dude, I don't know how to tell you this, but you're pretty much stuck with her, unless the Goddess decides to invent some kind of divorce court. Look at it this way, you saved that boy Zack from becoming a 42-year-old woman's love tool. So in a way, you took one for the team."


"But I...there's a problem... I don't know how to say this...."

 

"Does she hurt you when you're... you know... fucking?"

 

Staring up at Jason, Brian began to feel like a pre-growth spurt teenager getting sex advice from one of his older friends, despite being more than a decade older than Jason, who seemed to sense this and sat down to lessen the height difference. "No... I mean, it's all about her, not me... but she doesn't hurt me... what I'm trying to say is... I don't feel anything for her."

 

"You haven't had a megasm?"

 

"What's a megasm?"


"You know, where the chocolate-favored jiz pours out of every pore in your body and you fall asleep and the next thing you know it's hours or days later and you've been sleeping like a baby in her vagina or her panties clinging to her pussy lips."

 

"Definitely haven't experienced anything like that..."

 

"I've had... probably a dozen of those with Amber... when it's happening you feel like you're going to die... but when it happens it's like a regular orgasm times a thousand... you feel like there's nothing else in the world... but your woman. But it helps to feel something for your lady. Like, I know that's not the way it USED to be..."

 

"I know what you mean", Brian answered up at Jason. "Back before the Goddess came along, I did a lot of women I never wanted to see again."


"Not the way it is now, dude", Jason answered. "You've got to change your attitude. You need a connection to get the most out of this small thing, this shrinking thing. Maybe you can't love her, I don't know, but you'll never feel anything for her if you're not open to it."


"What do you mean, open to it?"


"You still think like you're large and in charge. You're not six feet tall anymore. You won't let go. You want to pretend you're in control. You're not in control of anything. Something tells me you want to love her but you won't let yourself, because that would mean giving up the fantasy of control, of choosing your partner. Brenda is the one who shrank you physically... but..." Jason drew in a breath..."you've got to shrink yourself  emotionally. You've got to let her take you ... as well as your body. Let her shrink your heart. Accept being shrunk. Be grateful about being shrunk."

 

Brian stood in silence.


"Come on, you're six inches tall, I'm 12 inches tall. We have tiny voices and we sound like babies, or elves, or mice. Feral mice. Remember when Brenda compared you to a feral cat? Dude, without a woman to serve, we're even lower than a barn cat. We're something a barn cat would eat. By our old standards, we'd think we were fucking jokes. Strut around and do the man thing... try our lines out... that's not going to work. No woman is EVER going to be impressed by your big dick again."


"What do we do then?"


"We're a few inches tall. We look silly. The point is, it's OK to be  silly. Playful. Maybe even a little childish. I knew this guy, back before the Goddess of Love, who wasn't handsome and wasn't rich, but he always had girls around him because he made them laugh. That's the kind of guy we all have to be now."


"When Brenda talks to you, laugh like you're a little kid again. Giggle. Yeah, I said giggle. That's what it'll sound like to her no matter how you try to make a big manly laugh. Flirt with her. Make eyes at her. Be coy."

 

"Coy?" Brian was beginning to understand the role reversal.


"Yeah, coy. Be shy and pretend to run from her when she reaches at you. You know what the greatest thing is about being inches tall instead of feet tall? You can touch a woman in a flirty way and she won't slap you."

 

"Does that make her want me?", Brian asked.


"Dude, she already  wants you. She's already taken you and she's going to take you again. This is about getting you in the right frame of mind so you can enjoy what's happening. You've heard of manning up... this is manning down . Say, Brian, not to probe or anything, but has she breastfed you yet?"

 

Brian looked at Jason in a way that made it clear Brenda had done no such thing.

 

"Dude, you have got to get her to breastfeed you, if she can. You will feel closer to her, I guarantee. It is so cool, I can't explain it. It's not just food... it's like she's penetrating you and entering you with her tit and her milk. Total role reversal."

 

"Is that how you bonded to Amber?"


"Really, Brian, that's how I bonded to a lot of girls... see, Amber's whole gymnastics team took me. I was actually shrunk by her coach and Amber had sloppy seconds. I got passed around and used like a dildo by five women for several weeks, before I was allowed to settle down with Amber."


Brian's jaw dropped open.


"But yeah, that's one of the ways we bonded. She's expressing her power and I'm happy out of my mind letting her."

 

Brian shook his head. "I may have ten years on you, Jason, but clearly you've got the edge on experience in this shrinking world."

 

Jason could only shrug. "Brian, have you done her in the back yet?"

 

"Yeah... a couple of times."

 

"DUDE!" Brian slapped his forehead. "If I were you... I'd be taking that ass every night!"

 

"I don't think your girlfriend would like that much."

 

Jason felt a slight chill. Even though he had fallen in love with Amber, he knew he didn't run the risk of his comments getting back to his towering lover and making her mad. So he backtracked a bit.  "I'm just saying... Amber's ass is like a country but her mom's ass is like an empire! She's still in pretty good shape for 42... I'm not into MILFs right now but if I were... and I wasn't in Amber... I would want that! Now, if I were still six feet tall and I saw her in her mom jeans, maybe I would say, not so hot... but something changes when you're this size. Things that wouldn't impress you when you're big become awesome when you're small. I'm telling you, Brenda's butt is awesome. "

 

"Well, we did it in the back a couple of times but it didn't go too well."

 

"What happened?"


"She's got these three stubby hairs growing out of a mole on her left buttcheek that scratch my hip. See..." Brian turned to show him the three dark scars on his side. "Butt scratch fever", he laughed.

 

"Dude, get her to shrink you all the way down to one inch and be her butt plug."

 

"Jason, I know I sound like a wimp, but then the hairs would be in my face."


"Dude, you got to get over this dignity thing. We are both of us, nothing but LITTLE SEX TOYS. Men don't have dignity anymore, unless it's the dignity of doing a good job making our women happy. But we can have fun. Just remember, you're small now. Live it, love it. Don't take yourself so seriously. Now when she gets back, I want you to ask her to let you trim those little butt hairs."

 

"I'm not going to trim her --"


"Dude, she's going to shove you back in there sooner or later. Know this, too. When your main job in life is to be a pussy toy, clothes are ridiculous." Jason got up, threw away his napkin, and walked butt naked across the room, towering above Brian. He tried to put out of his mind the realization that Brian was perhaps the only person he knew right now that would be impressed by his one-inch-and-change manhood.

 

Brian just stood there, unable to soak it all in. Then the door opened. Brenda had returned, having seen Amber off on her journey to see her father. Jason was urging Brian to approach her from the wings.

 

"Umm, Brenda, there's something I'd like to talk to you about."

 

Brenda turned and knelt to the floor. She was so glad to have Brian initiate a conversation that her eagerness made her look fearsome to Brian, who stepped back in fear. "Talk to her", Jason whispered.

 

"Brenda, um -- I know you've wanted to um, take me in the back, and it's a little hard for me because, um, there are these little hairs that stick out into your cleft, and they kind of scratch a little bit, as you can see -- " he turned to show her the scar on his hip -- "and I was, um, kind of wondering whether we could, um, do something --"

 

A frown seemed to swirl across the gigantic face before him, and with startling speed Brenda pulled back to a standing position. For a moment Brian thought she was going to stomp him. Then she ran back holding a mirror that was almost as tall as Brian. She put it roughly in his hands. "Follow me", she said. The little man stumbled and ran, and did his best to keep up with the pair of giant legs in front of him. Jason tagged along at a discreet distance.

 

They arrived in front of a full-length mirror. Brenda unsnapped her jeans and slipped off her panties, then leaned her huge bottom right down in front of Brian. "Hold up the mirror, baby!" Brenda said. Then she pried her cheeks apart. "I can't see the hairs... Brian, could you touch them so I know where they are?"

 

Gingerly, Brian reached out and touched the clump of hairs, each as long as his pinky finger. as he moved his hand over the mole, which was almost as big as his palm. Brian heard a mighty but girlish laugh above him, then felt the two great flesh balloons on either side crunch into him. "I'm sorry, that tickles", Brenda explained. "I always clench my buttcheeks when someone tickles me."

 

Privately, Brenda wished that Brian had the desire to put as much effort into finding her G-spot and caressing it. She didn't say anything because she didn't want their relationship to be any more coercive than it already was. She didn't want to force Brian to do anything, but she had needs... needs which were deep enough before the GOL, but grew to a great chasm after her proclamation. She felt badly when she stuffed Brian into her and he would just lie there passively, despite all the intoxicating power of her honey vapors.

 

"Brenda", Brian answered, "I've noticed that you clench your cheeks. There's a way you clench them when you're mad, when you're sad, and when you're just happy. But I need you to relax so I can get those hairs out. Maybe if I do this..." Impulsively, Brian placed a tiny kiss on Brenda's breathtaking left buttcheek.

 

"Ooh! Trying to ass-kiss your way to what you want", Brenda cooed. "You just might get it", she sighed. Brenda picked herself up, then placed herself face down, and pulled back her cheeks, inviting Brian to climb her. 


Carefully, Brian picked up a pair of nail clippers as big as a fire extinguisher to him. They were the smallest implement either of them could find in the house. He then climbed a thigh and then made a wobbly trek across Brenda's left buttcheek. Painstakingly, he trimmed back the butt hairs until they were all but undetectable, even to his tiny flesh. Then he stood on a squeeze tube and oozed out a small amount of aloe-based gel, which he rubbed onto his hands, and then onto the huge rear end beneath him.


"Brian, you are being so gentle about this", Brenda sighed. "I wish you knew how skillful you are at this size. I wish you knew how skillful you could be... in other places."

 

Brian thought as he looked around. He could see Brenda's stretch marks just to his right. They looked magnificent to him, like a geological formation. He could see her blonde hair capping her head like a distant cloud over a mountain. He could look behind him and see the powerful engines of her thigh muscles. Like her daughter, Brenda had been a gymnast. As Brian thought, the more it seemed totally natural to be able to stand on a woman's flesh and see it extend like a field. To be on the same scale with her buttocks. To see the floor extending in all directions, so close at hand, and to see the table far above him. Suddenly, Brian realized that his own size no longer seemed so strange.

 

When they were finished, Brian motioned for Brenda to pick him up and lift him to her face. "Brenda, I've been doing some thinking, and I need to talk to you, after I've had a chance to sleep on things. I'm going back in the dollhouse tonight. But maybe not tomorrow night. We'll see." She kissed him goodnight. Brian felt an urge to answer that kiss. But he wouldn't. Not until he was ready.


Brian dreamt that he was back in the office, and he was big again. Brenda was walking up to him, staring in his eyes.

 

Then Brenda vanished, and  the room seemed to be enveloped in a white glow. It condensed to form the body of a beautiful woman. Once he recovered from the shock, Brian began to recognize the form from TV on the day of the reduction. The Goddess of Love appeared to be materializing in the room, at the full height of a woman.

 

"I am the Goddess of Love! Art thou Toy Brian?"

 

"My name is Brian, and I am not a toy..."


"I have come here, Toy Brian, because I feel that you are not bonded to the woman who has taken you."

 

"I don't feel a connection for her. That is correct", Brian answered.

 

"You did not address me as Goddess, but I forgive your impudence", the GOL answered. "I am sure this experience of shrinking feels terrifying and pointless without love. I want to help you."

"Your problem is that emotionally, you are still big", the GOL replied. "You still feel the need to thrust out your chest and grunt and bristle the way your ancestors did in the Stone Age. For ten thousand years, little boys have had to toughen up, become stoic and strong and fierce, to protect your women from the other men who wanted to take them and kill you. They forced you to seal off part of yourself, your ability to laugh and cry, to hide behind a mask and breastplate."

 

Then she walked up to Brian and took his hands.


"It's because of your mother, isn't it? Because she was so distant, so cold, when you needed her. You stood on the steps of the kindergarten when you were five and cried. You felt so alone and something in you said you could never be that vulnerable before a woman again."


"That enemy has been defeated forever. Toy Brian, you need no longer fight it. I grant you freedom to be playful. I grant you freedom to laugh and smile and cry and yes, even to giggle. I grant you permission to be small."

 

Brian felt his scalp tingle. Then he felt waves of energy form concentric circles around his body. In his dream, he shrank again, but this time it was body and soul. It was as if the big him... the way he still saw himself in his mind's eye... was being shrunk to fit his tiny body. He began giggling and squealing like a little kid. His voice had been high-pitched ever sice Brenda shrank him; now, at last, it finally sounded tiny to him. When the concentric circles stopped, he still had the body and mind and lust of a man, but something that he might have called his inner child had been released... or if nothing else, the grownup him no longer possessed the means to prevent its expression.

 

Brian held his hands to his face and laughed in almost a girlish way. In is dream, the room changed to Brenda's bedroom. Then he leaped up into the air. He did cartwheels, landed on the bed, and used it as a trampoline, laughing all the way. His manhood was rigid and pointed all the way out, and he felt not the least bit of inhibition about it. He shouted, apparently to Jason but really to no one but himself, "I'M SHRUNK!" Not "I've been shrunk" but "I am shrunk", an expression that what had happened had now entered the core of his being. "I'M SMALL! I'M LITTLE!" he squealed for joy.

 

Then he woke up.

His morning stiffie was the hardest he had ever known, harder than when he was a horny young man discovering all the nude pictures on the Internet. Across the room, the mighty force known as Brenda slept comfortably. Brian knew what he had to do. He ran across the room and tugged on the blankets until they peeled away, revealing the expansive flesh of a 42-year-old MILF. Then he climbed up the sheets until he was on the bed. He ran past her legs and belly to her face and began to kiss it until she woke up. As a confused Brenda's eyes fluttered open, he stood back a few inches, just enough to allow her to focus on him.

 

"Brenda, it's me... Brian! I'm little now! I'm shrunk! I really am small... in here too", as he clasped his heart. "I want it now! I want to be your toy forever!"

 

"This can't be real. This has to be a dream", Brenda mumbled as Brian lunged forward and kissed her left cheek. "I LOVE YOU MOMMY-BRENDA!" the tiny voice shouted like a mantra. To Brenda's ears it sounded like a baby's cry. A deep and primal urge filled her, and soon Brian was drinking from her breast. He later said it felt as though Brenda's milk was writing her name on every cell of his body.

 

Jason heard the commotion and ran into Brenda's room. He arrived just in time to see Brian take Brenda from the back. His grunts made him sound like a cartoon character. But he thrust himself, literally, between her buttocks with all the confidence of a man, even as he laughed the most comical of laughs. When Brenda shrank him down to one inch to squirt upon him, he squealed with joy. The last thing Brian remembered before a two-day nap was the chocolate exploding from his body inside Brenda as he shrank to an inch again... not because she wanted it, but because the GOL and his own body were giving him a happy release from the burdens of mankind.

 

"This is what shrinking porno would look like", Jason thought as he watched the show.

 

Amber returned from her trip to see her father. She picked up Jason and sniffed him. Her attitude became much friendlier when she realized that her mother hadn't taken her boyfriend.

 

"I practically had to pry my dad out of that whore's panties", Amber fumed. "I told her I'd be back with lawyers... and she'd better watch her back for the Goddess of Love. So, what's the story on Brian?"

"Something was keeping him from falling in love with Brenda. But it's not there anymore. I heard him screaming his love for your mom, and saw him running all over her body like a little boy in a playground. I told him he needed to get emotionally small, and that must be how he did it."

 

"My mom says every man makes his lover his mommy, at least a little. Maybe it's the only way his mind can accept being small. But you seem to get it.  You're more like a little explorer, or a little wizard, enjoying our bodies like a volcano or something. It's almost like we girls had to shrink you for our bodies to be enough of an adventure to interest you, like you were so not into us before you shrank."

 

"I just never thought I'd have the chance with anyone like you, Amber."


"Awww... you are sweet... did Mom breastfeed Brian?"


"Amber, they did the works. He's out cold in her panties for at least a day or two."


"Well, I think it's time to do the mommy thing with you, whether your brave explorer soul likes it or not", Amber laughed, as she motioned to Jason to climb up behind her. "Unsnap my bra, it's milk time...."

Chapter End Notes:

I think I'll return to the dorm and April, Jessica and Carmen's adventures with the men's gym team and their former rivals at State eventually... with some interesting twists.