- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The girls find their own sizes being sorted out, with all power to the sexiest. 

As Carmen walked into the room she shared with April, her mind was full of a naughty thought. A lot of things that had happened since the Rebalancing of Sexes that were delightfully sexual and playful. She took the most naturally to the changes brought about by the shrinking of men (and a few women), as she had fantasized about such things before the Goddess of Love's desires became manifest. But the thought occupying more and more of her head and causing a bit of a tingle in other places, was of a concept that seemed impossible even in this reality.The caramel-colored Latina licked the chocolate sweat of her toyboy Jason, increased to candy-bar size for the occasion, while enjoying the inside caresses of her small-girlcrush Ashley, who was working up a sweat working her clit inside a pair of yellow panties that matched her micro-skirt.Carmen alternately laughed and sighed. 

Her big-world partner smiled. April was on the bed, enjoying the touches of Josh and Sarah, who were thrusting their bodies in and out of her well lubricated backdoor. "Thinking about something, my big love?", she moaned. 

"Yes, my precious April," Carmen answered. "I just heard about something amazing that's happening with the Rebalancing of Sexes. I saw on my phone that some women who live together in groups are getting 'girl-crushes'...

"Carmen, baby, I already have a girlcrush on you," April answered as she nibbled at her same-size-lover's neck. 

"No, let me finish", Carmen continued. "The girls in a group get a crush on one girl, who has the most powerful sexuality... and then they... they SHRINK!"

"Shrink?" April felt her face flush a bit. "Do they become tiny?"

"Supposedly they just shrink a little, just enough to let the object of their crush dominate them."April thought the room was getting hotter. "And... what sets it off? Do they shrink from honey like guys?"

"I don't think so", Carmen answered. "It sounds like they shrink after... getting aroused... somehow, by the girl who ends up dominating them." Carmen continued. "The dominant girl takes her smaller lovers and.... well., it really gets hot."

It feels hot in here too, April thought to herself. Carmen went on. 

"The girls sometime arouse the ones they shrink, by... kissing them, or nibbling their neck, or... sucking their nipples." 

April turned to see Carmen standing over her on the bed, with glowing eyes and the widest grin she had ever seen on the Latina girl's face. April noticed her respiration picking up. Deep inside her, Josh and Sarah were noticing April's womanly walls starting to pulse in, contracting their already tiny world.

Carmen grabbed April by the hand and brought her up, first to a sitting position, then standing up next to the bed. She brought her fingers to April's neck and caressed it slowly. She turned her head and moved forward for a kiss, first shallow, then deep, followed by the penetration of her tongue into April's mouth. April felt her warm glow turning to red hot. Could what Carmen said be true? After several minutes of passionate kissing and fondling and sucking, nothing had happened. "Guess it's just a rumor", Carmen smiled. "Guess so", April sighed.

A few minutes later, April was standing out in the living room, talking to Jessica. "So Carmen was telling me about this rumor that some girls in a group all get girlcrushes on the sexiest girl and then they shrink!"

Jessica smiled and licked her lips. "So do you think you'd shrink us or one of us would shrink you?""I think..." April's voice caught. Her mind's eye flashed back to the scene in the bedroom, with Carmen towering over her. How Carmen gently but firmly took her. How wonderful it would be to be... a tinkling sound filled her head and her flesh began to tingle. 

"April? Are you all right?", Jessica asked. The blonde girl was pinching her nipples through her clothes. Her face was flushed. She let out a sound that was half moan, half giggle. Then....

April gasped as her shorts began to slip and her bra began to expand. Her breathing was heavy and ragged. Her eyes closed, then opened. When they opened, she was eye to eye with Jessica's navel. 

"Oh my gawd! I'm shrunk... I mean, I've shrunk... I mean, I'm little!" April struggled out of her oversized clothing. "No more clothes for me!" She saw Carmen at the sink doing dishes, her expansive brown derriere now at eye level. The naked April, now about 2 foot eight, ran to her big-partner... truly her big-partner now... and laid a huge, hickey-inducing kiss on her left buttcheek. 

"What's going on?" Carmen said as she jumped. She turned around to find a blushing April looking up at her. 

"Look at me, Carmen! I'm small!" Well, not as small as the guys, but smaller than you!" She began to passionately kiss the region around Carmen's pubes. Two  soapy hands reached down and caressed her head. "I want that BUTT... it's my height now!" April moaned as she turned around and began to kiss Carmen's ass again. 

Jessica broke the silence. "Guys! This thing you were telling April about... Carmen, it's true!" 

Carmen blushed and smiled. "It's a dream come true!"

Jessica squatted down to talk to April at eye level. "Is this what you want, April? To be this small?"

"I want it more than anything else right now! I'm pulsing inside! My pussy..." April gasped. Josh and Sarah were still in there... carefully she eased her fingers in and eased them out. The pair blinked in the light.

"How big were they when you put them inside you?" Jessica asked. 

"About an inch and a half..."

"I'd say they shrank by about the same amount you did, percentage-wise", Jessica answered. "About three-quarters of an inch tall." 

"Good thing!" April answered. "Otherwise, I think they'd have gotten stuck inside me!"

Jessica smiled and lifted her skirt. "So what do you think about THIS ass, April?"

April smiled back and looked up coyly. "I don't know. It doesn't look as big as Carmen's. Maybe... you were meant to be small too."

Jessica laughed. "No, baby. If there's anybody who's meant to be queen bee in this dorm, it's me. I'm redheaded and passionate and..."

Jessica's words were interrupted when she saw Carmen staring into her eyes. "If you think you're the sexiest girl on this team, and we're all going to shrink and worship you, then why don't you try and shrink me?"

Jessica stammered. Carmen's gaze on her was so powerful. She found her breathing getting harder and the room getting hotter. "Carmen, take your clothes off. I'll show you who's the hottest girl in this room."

"Make me," Carmen answered. 

Jessica reached for Carmen's micro skirt, trying to zip it down. She unclasped Carmen's bra and it fell free, exposing Carmen's tan globes. Jessica bent down to suck Carmen's nipples. She was determined to make Carmen hot and shrink her. But Jessica found she was the one getting hotter. She burrowed into Carmen's breast and gently bit her nipple. A tinkling sound filled her ears and goosebumps spread over her flesh. Her imagination filled her mind with thoughts of Carmen towering above her. Suddenly it didn't feel right to be taller than Carmen. Then she had to shift her head. Jessica realized the breast was level with her mouth and rising. 

"OOO you bitch!" Jessica screeched as the tingles consumed her flesh. Her vagina was pounding, squeezing her lovers Steve and Emma, who fortunately were shrinking along with her. 

"MMMMMMM..." Jessica's open mouthed kiss slid down Carmen's belly. The sensations of orgasm cleared. Jessica found herself stumbling out of oversized clothes, appearing to be about 2 foot 6.  A girl looked her in the eye. It wasn't Carmen. It was April. 

"I'm small too!" Jessica exclaimed to her fellow small person. April took her by the hand. "I know why she won the battle of wills and shrank us," April took Jessica around to Carmen's rear. "Oooh dat ass!" 

They both began to kiss each of Carmen's cheeks, then had to stop, as instead of straightening up her jostled microskirt, Carmen kicked it down her legs. Then they started again. 

Amber was in her room, fondling and tasting her toy Jason. She still had no tiny woman to call her own. "Lot of moaning going on out there," she said. "Let's see what's going on." She stuffed Jason in her bra and walked out to the kitchen. 

Carmen smiled at Amber. "Better stay in your room unless you want to get shrunk!"Amber laughed.

"What are you talking about?" Then she saw Jessica and April. 

"What happened to them?"

"There's something going around. Girls who hang out together get a crush on the hottest girl in the group, and they all shrink down to like... butt height... and worship her."

"Yeah, you're so conceited, you WOULD think that they got small because of you. You probably think it was that ass of yours..." Then Amber noticed Carmen was bent over, pointing her ass straight up, covered only by a yellow thong that was getting wetter.  Shrunken Jessica and April were swiveling their heads, trying to follow the amazing show. 

"If you don't think it'll affect you, then this shouldn't do anything at all for you," Carmen smiled. 

"It won't. I swear." It didn't take long for Amber to realize she couldn't back up that oath. Her knees began to buckle and she began to whimper like a puppy. 

"Amber, what's happening?", Jason shouted. From his perch upstairs, he could see Carmen's amazing display and he could feel Amber getting warmed up. Then a shudder, and Amber's bra began to fall. Jason felt himself tumbling to the floor, as Amber breathed heavily, pinching her nipples with one hand and dipping the other deep inside her. Jason, now on the ground, saw something he thought he never would. Amber was on the floor, her feet and body pulling away from him. She was shrinking. Clearly Carmen was shrinking her.

Amber stood up and felt two pairs of arms helping her. "Jessica! April!" She noticed she only came up to their foreheads, about two foot four. "I'm even smaller than you are! Grrr! Carmen, I hate you... and I love you! You sure are hot!" Amber stood on tiptoes to kiss the farthest perimeter of Carmen's looming round bottom.

 "OK, now that I'm small, I don't ever want to wear clothes again!" Jessica declared. She hugged and humped Carmen's leg, now about as tall as she was. "I just want to climb in bed and worship our mistress Carmen."

"Me too!" April cried. "Wait! Let me find Jason!" Amber dug him out of her bra, now well too big for her. Since Jason hadn't been inside her, he was still two inches tall, but to Amber, he seemed to be more like four. She cradled him in her arms.

"Jason, I think our world is changing." She pointed up at Carmen's ass, now a symbol of her dominance over her teammates. "Carmen's sexiness is so powerful, she's becoming the mistress of us all. 

Carmen smiled down at her tiny teammates. "You guys are making me so horny, shrinking for me like that. I want to take all of you to bed with me..."Then there was a knock at the door. Being the only one who could reliably handle a doorknob, Carmen answered it. 

At the door, all of her four feet 11 inches, stood Coach Deborah Probus. "I got tired of my husband telling me I was too big. I broke up and gave him to the B-B-W-est girl I could find." She looked around at the room and noticed all the half-sized gymnasts hiding behind Carmen. "You may think you're the sexiest girl who ever lived, Carmen. You can shrink these naive little ingenues. But you WILL shrink for me." 

Chapter End Notes:

Who will shrink in a battle of wills between Coach Debbie and Carmen?