- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's Jessica's turn to satisfy her needs with Jason... but she may end up wanting more than Jason.

Chapter Three


"My turn!" Jessica sang, as she snatched 12-inch tall Jason away from Amber, who chased Jessica around the room. "I so need him inside me, Amber, so shrink him now!"


"I still had three minutes!" Amber replied. "No, I'm NOT shrinking him for you! Figure out how to get him inside yourself, YOURSELF!"

Jessica sat herself down on the dorm room sofa. "All right, Jason", Jessica said through gasps. "I'm going to tape your legs together and..."

 

Thunder shook the building, followed by a booming voice. "DO NOT RESTRAIN THE MAN AGAINST HIS WILL!" Strange the GOL makes it an issue NOW, Jason thought.


Jessica screeched as she leaped off the sofa.  "All right, Goddess of Love!" She brought Jason up to eye level. Jason could see her eyes were heavily dilated. She needed release as much as Amber and Coach Debbie had. She knew she couldn't force Jason inside her, but she had to get relief somehow.

 

"Jason... I can't shrink you small enough to fit inside me... at least not yet. Could you put your legs together so I can at least squeeze your bottom half into me... please??"


"You know it's still cheating on Steve."


Jessica's breathing felt like a door opened outside, on the hottest summer day. "Steve... Steve...God, I want him... If I think about him I'll go crazy because he's inside some girl over there... I can't have him... so I need you. Please, Jason. If I ever see Steve again, I promise I'll never tell him... but I need you... please get inside me." As she said those words, Jessica pulled Jason to her swollen nipple. "Please..."

 

Giving in to the inevitable, Jason kissed and caressed her nipple, as large as a bottle cap to him, until Jessica could take no more. "Crawl down to my pussy", she moaned. Jason gingerly crept down her tummy, then jumped off and aligned himself so that his feet were facing Jessica's womanhood. He rubbed his face against the red stubble of Jessica's pubic hair. The reduction of men had made women the hairier sex, in a way, Jason thought. He knew now what it was like for a woman to rub up against a man's scratchy beard, although now that could really never happen again for him. He stared at the red hairs on Jessica's vulva, catching reflected light as her private parts engorged with blood and expanded outward, while the chamber they covered grew moist and a sort of strawberry-flavored honey began to flow out.


Now that he was at his (new) full height of 12 inches, the honey couldn't overwhelm his brain the way it could when he was smaller. Jason was at least in control of himself. Jason put his feet together and let Jessica guide him in. She could only take him in as far as his hips. Jason swiveled around in Jessica, while his hands fumbled to reach her most intimate places. Jessica's clit was almost as big as a chapstick to him. He wanted to take it in his mouth but he was too far away and couldn't bend over to reach it. So he carefully took it into his left hand. But he couldn't get enough leverage to give it the squeeze that would send Jessica over the edge. This was leaving Jessica more and more frustrated. "Amber... SHRINK HIM!" she screamed. A satiated (for now) Amber just smiled and shook her head.

 

Jessica's womanhood was so wet, it was dripping a growing wet spot onto the sofa. But she still hadn't had an orgasm. She didn't know whether that would be enough to give her the power to shrink Jason. She decided to take a chance. "Pussy size", she moaned. Nothing happened. She tried again. "PUSSY SIZE." Her honey was spilling out and creating a large stain on the sofa. Still nothing. Jessica's face was flushed and tears were filling her eyes. Jessica bit her lips before screaming it out a third time. "PUSSY SIZE!" The next sensation for Jason was a sense of falling down a waterslide, as Jessica's vagina slurped in his shrinking form.


Now just six and a quarter inches tall, and surrounded by honey fumes, Jason felt his reluctance to become the dildo of his roommate's girlfriend melt away. He breathed in between contractions as Jessica's vaginal muscles closed in on him. When he had finally brought her to orgasm, instead of trying to get out, he stayed inside.


"Come on out, baby", Jessica cooed as she pulled Jason out of her. His face was covered with honey and so were his hands. He was licking every drop of it he could find.


"I was hungry", Jason said, blushing. "You girls are really giving me a workout."

 

"No fair! You haven't let me taste you yet", Jessica laughed. She licked him like a popsicle. "Mmmmm.... chocolate." Then she smiled. "So, Jason, out of me, Amber and coach, do I taste the sweetest?."


Jason smiled but said nothing. He didn't want Amber to hear him. So far, she seemed to be the girl he could fall in love with, and Jessica was taken, at least if she could ever find her Steve, doubtless made small by now.


"All right, Jason, you know what I need next." She turned around on the sofa and gave Jason a mighty moon. As she spread her buttocks apart, Jason noticed the fine red hair on both cheeks. Not manly hairy, just a nice downy cover. He also noticed a few strategic freckles on her rear. Guess she tried for a little sun, Jason thought to himself.


"Twelve inches", Jessica moaned, and Jason grew large enough to be the equal and lover of Jessica's rear. He pumped himself inside of her backpussy and soon came. Neither realized it at the time, but Jason was sharing some of the oxytocin Amber had squirted onto him from her rear. The same chemical that made him fall in love with Amber.

 

Jessica reacted to Jason's backdoor sex as though she were a heifer in the rodeo ring, thrusting back at him, almost throwing him off a couple of times, and finally screaming "ONE INCH!" so he could be shrunk down and sprayed with her own love potion.

A one-inch tall Jason found himself entangled in Jessica's labia, feeling for all the world like the fly in Venus' flytrap. As she relaxed from her backdoor orgasm, Jessica found herself looking at Amber, across the room on the bed, face down in the pillow and ass up. Jessica found herself thinking how beautiful Amber was. How squeezeable...