- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jessica wants to use Jason to explore Amber, while another gymnast waits in the wings for her chance at Jason.

 

The oxytocin that Amber had squirted from her backdoor onto Jason had infiltrated his brain and soaked it with deep affection for her, and for her bottom. Jason didn't want to admit it, being a guy and all, but part of him was a little upset when Jessica yanked him away from Amber. None of them knew about the oxytocin effect, being as the Goddess Of Love's intervention had just begun. Certainly none of them knew that Jason had the capacity to transmit that desire for Amber to another partner.

When it became obvious through research, scientists fumbled for explanations of this sudden capacity to bond groups of women to men, and through them to each other. Perhaps it was a way to suppress rivalries. The Goddess of Love declared only that it enabled women to have "a lover in the large" (female) and "a lover in the small" (male).

Because Jason had penetrated her backdoor, Jessica's rear vagina was absorbing Jason's ejaculate, and filling her with attachment to her tiny lover, and also for Amber. She was already trying to deal in her mind with her conflicting emotions, still loving Steve, but her physical needs driving her to take command of Jason's body. Now this desire for Amber. Jessica didn't know what to do about it.


Jason was coming around after his latest exhausting adventure. He was trying to untangle himself from Jessica's pubic hairs, which, along with her honey, kept him glued to her labiae. The honey was driving him crazy, and his body was responding, in spite of just having had sex with three gigantic women. Maybe the smaller size meant a quicker turnaround, Jason thought. Then a giant voice radiated from all around him.

 

"Jason... wake up... we need to talk."


It was clearly Jessica's voice, sounding a little drowsy. "Pull me out of you, Jessica, so you can hear me."

"Jason", Jessica laughed, "I can hear you just fine. I think my girly parts have little ears." She drew in a breath. "I need to talk to you."

 

"Is it about Steve?", a still pussy-entangled Jason responded.

"I still love Steve, Jason, and right now, I still need you. So, no, it's not about Steve right now. It's about Amber."

 

"Amber?" Jason began to think Jessica had figured out his liking for the girl whose virginity he had taken, the hard way.

"Jason, do you like Amber?". Jason knew he was found out. "Yes", he answered.  Maybe Jessica would let him spend more time with Amber.

"So do I", Jessica responded. Jason wasn't ready for this one. He adjusted his perch on Jessica's labia. He was dangling in front of it and his boner was trying to touch it, just a millimeter or so away. "What do you mean, Jessica? How do you like Amber?"

"I think she's hot", Jessica responded with a sigh. "I'd like to do her."

Jason really didn't know what to think now. "Does this mean we're rivals now?"

"No", Jessica laughed. "I want you AND I want her. It's like, I want you 'cause you're a guy and you're doing so well inside me. But I want her, too, because she's the same size as me, more or less. I can hug her and kiss her while I'm having sex.

But I can't penetrate her. Which gives me an idea. But first, I need your help."

"Why do you need my help, Jessica?"

"Well," she giggled, "because I've never told a GIRL before that I liked her. I mean, I'm still getting used to the idea of guys as living dildos."

"So, you're looking for advice on how to, uh, hook up with her?"


"Yah", Jessica replied, her eyes rolling. Jason noticed they were getting dilated again. Jessica may need a booster shot of him soon, he thought.

Just then the door flew open. A few seconds later Jessica screamed as three of her pubic hairs were pulled out at the roots. Jason saw a caramel-colored hand sweep down at him, and realized he was now in the custody of Carmen.