- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Carmen finds Jason and the rebalancing a dream come true.

Carmen ran to another room in the men's dorm, now devoid of men with one small exception, then closed the door. She turned the deadbolt and listened to a still-sore Jessica pound the door. She climbed up onto the bed and unfolded her hand, to make sure her inch-tall prize was OK.

 

When Jason saw the hand around him unfold and light return to his eyes, he saw Carmen's eyes staring down at him, with that same ultra-bedroom gaze the others had when they craved him. Then she flashed him a smile with gleaming teeth, threw her head back and laughed so hard she threw Jason onto her lips. Jason thought he was going to be eaten and screamed. She spat him back into her hand, with a drop of saliva. At least it tasted nice, since she had just sucked on a mint.

 

"I'm sorry!" Carmen said. "I wasn't going to eat you, I swear. I just was so happy to see you! See?" She lowered her hand to give Jason a quick look at her womanhood. Sure enough, the "little man in the boat" was all but waving at the slightly bigger little man.


Carmen brought Jason back up to her face and looked in her eyes. "See, I think I was the only girl who had a fantasy about having a little toy to love me. When I got my first vibrator, I gave it a name. I used to imagine that it was a little man whose sole purpose in life was to give me pleasure. I still can't believe the Goddess of Love has made my dream come true!"

 

"What was your vibrator's name?", Jason asked.

 

"Jared", Carmen replied and they both laughed. Jared was the name of her current boyfriend, the men's gymnast AWOL and possibly in the clutches of a State co-ed. "And as soon as I get him back, Jared's going to be my toy again! But until that happens, YOU are."


Carmen carefully placed Jason at the end of the bed, facing her womanhood. "I'm sorry I can't make you any bigger till I have sex with you. Just work hard and we can make that happen a lot sooner. Why don't you take a little walk toward my vag and build up your strength?"

Unlike the others, Carmen let him take his time. Jason looked up at the thighs pointing toward the ceiling. He inhaled the fumes coming from her honey. Tropical flavors, lemon, orange, maybe a little mango. Jason imagined he was walking toward a cathedral in a steamy tropical jungle. Three other women had worked him out, front and back, but still his body responded, and his pace quickened. "What a stud I'd be at my old size", Jason thought.

 

One-inch-high Jason felt like an explorer when he finally got close enough to touch Carmen's thigh. He couldn't touch both thighs at once. That was the meaning of being one inch tall. Having moved from the world of his upbringing to this world of womanhood just hours earlier, Jason was still trying to get used to women being at such a massive scale. He stared in awe at the grey-brown genitalia stuffed into Carmen's slit. Carefully he approached the feminine bulge and began to touch it, to coax out the flower. Due to his small size, this meant Jason had to climb onto Carmen's labia, more or less in the same position he had been when Carmen snatched him out of Jessica's snatch.


All of the girls vocalized to some extent when Jason began to engage their womanhoods. But Carmen held back the least. As Jason's tiny body passed closed to her clit, knee-high on his scale, her low mean rose quickly to a high pitch that sounded like "eeeeeeYIIIIII" to tiny Jason. The tropically flavored honey soon covered Jason's tiny form. The world around Jason grew dark, as Carmen's thighs fell in around him and held him in place.

 

Those thighs were soon followed by a couple of fingers, that rhythmically worked him in and out. Jason was still far too small to fill Carmen, of course. But Carmen's wiggles kept the air moving just enough for Jason to breathe in air that was not totally saturated with honey, thus preventing her juices from turning him into a sex zombie for the moment. With so much sex in one night, Jason was able to achieve a small bit of detachment from the drama going on around him. He marveled at his body's ability to withstand what he thought must be the crushing pressure of Carmen's vagina. Swimming in a sea of honey flavored with chocolate, Jason couldn't figure out whether he was pressing his juices into her flesh, or she was pressing hers into him. Still, he felt like a shrimp getting tossed around in the sea.

 

Then, through Carmen's flesh, Jason could hear moans from above. "FILL MY VAG! FILL MY VAG!" Then they stopped. Nothing happened. Then more moans. "PUSSY SIZE... PUSSY SIZE... PUSSY SIZE!!!"


On the third "pussy size", Jason expanded to fill the cavern of flesh surrounding him. His head stuck out between Carmen's distended labiae, his feet dangled millimeters from her cervix.  He felt a little more manly, being able to fill Carmen up, even though it took his entire body to do it. Then...


Bubbles of air forced themselves out around him. The noise was almost deafening. Carmen was queefing.

 

When the queefing stopped, there was silence. Even though Jason was just a tiny living toy contained in her body, Carmen felt a little bit of embarrassment. Finally, Jason laughed. Then he stopped, fearful of how the giantess surrounding him would react. Then large, low rumbles surrounded him, and he realized that Carmen was laughing. Jason relaxed. Carmen relaxed as well, and more lemon-and mango-flavored honey flowed around Jason.


Then Jason felt Carmen tighten around his head and shoulders. He knew an orgasm was coming.


He felt the waves of contraction move over him, then pass. Jason thought he was starting to get the hang of it, after four vaginal surfing sessions in one night. As Carmen settled down, Jason decided to try something. He wanted to find Carmen's G-spot and make her squirt.


He tried to translate details intended for a six-foot tall man into something that would make sense for a six inch tall man lying next to the target. "Eleven o' clock position..." His hands found a somewhat rough patch of skin. He began to rub them with his fingers extended, like a scratch. "Oh what are you... what are.... EEEEE!" Carmen gasped. A series of ragged breaths followed, then the screamed command, "ONE INCH!" Jason then shrank to his smallest size. Carmen was able to squeeze him out of her body in a mighty flow of honey. Even if he could get big enough to ride one again, Jason couldn't imagine a thrill ride as good.

 

"That was... AMAZING!" Carmen screamed. "No man ever made me squirt when they were all big!"

 

When she caught her breath, Carmen turned around and lay on her belly. "Twelve inches", she commanded. Jason rose to his maximum height. Carmen got on her knees. Her ass rose in the air till the tops of her buttocks matched Jason's shoulders.

 

"Jason, "You may have noticed that a lot of girls with my, shall we say, background... are really proud of our backsides", Carmen smiled. "That's 'cause ours are the best. Now my butt has its own little love button. It could be your girlfriend. Maybe even your wife." Carmen turned her head around and her eyes bore into her 12-inch lover. "A lot of men have fallen in love with my ass. Could you marry it?"

 

Then she buried her face in the pillow and laughed herself silly.