- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jason finds out what it's like to experience two women who can alter his size on a whim.

Chapter Two---

 

As Jason shrank, his boner remained unsatiated. His body seemed to contract toward the spot where the honey first hit him. That meant he was shrinking toward a position directly beneath Deborah's pussy. Her position changed from a straddle to a squat as he shrank. Jason began to notice a difference in the honey smell. As he shrank toward a position below the coach's crotch, Deborah's honey dominated the air. The aroma seemed to turn deeper, darker. mustier, woodsier, as though the beehive that made the honey rested inside an old growth tree.



At last Jason's reduction ended. From what he could tell, he stood just one inch high. In his mind, he heard the music from "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids"  -- in the scene where Amy and Russ had just been shrunk and were looking up in awe at Dr. Szalinski's shrinking machine and a 40-story high milk crate. Coach Probus leaned forward, letting her knees fall to the bed on either side of him. He could see the coach's thighs, large for her size but definitely toned. His eyes followed their tan lines, on one side, bronze with signs that hairs had been plucked or removed, on the other side, dark, curly hairs decorating a lighter shade of skin, almost a yellow ochre. The scale of these intimate parts of a woman's anatomy were breathtaking enough. Then he looked five stories above his head. Coach Probus' womanhood, engorged, exploded, aroused and criss crossed by pubic hair, seemed enormous. Its honey-scented pheromones imprinted themselves on his mind, suppressing his urge to flee. In fact, it seemed to erode his will, implanting a strong desire to obey the mighty moist vortex above him, that seemed to be preparing itself (with the coach's own hands helping) to suck him in.



Coach Probus drew in a breath, then her voice rumbled above Jason. "I need you so badly, but I owe you an explanation." Her voice, light and almost girlish before, sounded deep now, and seemed to rumble from everywhere, including those gigantic labiae. "All of the girls, except Amber, have boyfriends on the men's gymnastics team. My husband coaches the men's gymnastics team. They had a meet last night against State. None of them have come back. Maybe they got shrunk by some of the women at State. Maybe they wanted to be. Maybe they didn't. We all wanted to go over there and kick some butts and find out. But right now everything's too chaotic, too crazy. Let me assure you, these girls are going to find their boyfriends, and I swear I'm going to find my husband. But until then... we need a man. Every other man on campus is taken. So we're going to share YOU. Now I think I've said all I can without going crazy, enough talking. I am taking you and that is all there is to it. I promise to be as gentle with you as I can.... now grow to the size of my vag!"



Jason expanded to a height of precisely 6.77 inches. Deborah picked him up and kissed him, then licked him. "You DO taste like chocolate, just like the goddess said", she cooed. Then she placed him back at the entrance of her womanhood. At his new size, Jason had to kneel to touch it. "Before you enter me, I need you to bring every little bit of my honey out of me. Do you see how wonderful it is, now that you're just small enough to please a woman perfectly? You're going to make several women happy, as you've never been able to make a woman happy before."



Deborah sat back on the bed, unfolded her legs, and invited Jason in. He drew closer to the new center of his universe. At this distance, the vapors from her honey shredded his will to bits. He felt as though he were turning into a piston, that existed only to drive itself into the coach. She took him in her hand and guided him toward the curve in her vagina, and he bent around the curve inside of her. After a few minutes, the deep, musty, oaken smell of her honey overwhelmed him. He was about to faint inside Deborah when her hand-seized his body, dripping with chocolate-flavored sweat, and pulled him in and out. "You are so beautiful".... the giantess moaned. "I've never felt such precision... the little hands touching me in all the right places." Jason was amazed that she was impressed. He was too busy trying to avoid suffocation to think about where his hands were going. He was near unconsciousness when a wave of orgasms brought Deborah down from her sexual high tide, and swept Jason the toyboy out to sea.



Her desire satiated, the coach picked up the exhausted Jason. "One inch", she commanded. Jason's body responded to her command by immediately shrinking to an inch in height. Jason couldn't get over how amazing it was to shrink in response to nothing but a woman's voice. Deborah then placed Jason in her hand, and airlifted him to her left nipple. Jason felt his will coming back, not to mention his arousal. He worked that nipple almost as though he were sleepwalking, wrapping his arms, his legs, and his body around it, tickling it with his tiny manhood and pumping away. The need for relief boiled up faster than he could contain it, and Jason came for the first time since shrinking. The orgasm didn't just explode from his manhood. It exploded from everywhere. Every pore of his body was pouring out a fluid that smelled and tasted like chocolate. It was such an exhausting process that Jason fell into a post-coital sleep, even faster than he did before the GOL and Coach Probus changed him into a horny bug.



Jason was awakened by what he thought at first was a huge gulping sound. Then he recognized it as crying. It was coming from Amber, one of the girls who had burst into his room. "We had a deal, coach! It was all arranged before YOU barged in! I was going to shrink him because I had never been with a man before, and if I didn't shrink him I would never ever get a chance with a full sized man. Then YOU came in and screwed it up! Now I'll never know what it's like to have sex with a big man!"



Coach Probus replied. "Amber, I know you'll never believe it, but this kind of sex is better."



"Don't I have the right to find out for MYSELF?"



"No, not when everyone on the team has the same needs and only one way to meet them. Listen to me, Amber. If you want Jason now, you may have him. But the other girls are waiting... you only get 20 minutes. And don't tell me that's not enough time -- in case you haven't noticed, us girls are getting wet a lot faster, especially at your age."



"But I'm not... but this is my first... all right... She looked down at Jason on Coach Probus' nipple. "VAGINA SIZE!" she shouted.



"First of all, don't shout... he's only an inch tall! You'll scare the shit out of him! Second, you can't command his size because you haven't had sex with him yet. I can." Deborah whispered "PUSSY SIZE." At that point, Jason grew back to 6.77 inches. "Of course, that's MY pussy size. He may be a little much for you right now. Let's make him just big enough to take out that maidenhead of yours. Five and three quarter inches."



Carefully, Amber climbed onto the bed while the coach got off, then placed Jason next to her womanhood. Jason noticed that it was the most aroused he'd seen on a woman... not that he'd seen that many. "This must be the 'blue balls for girls' that the GOL keeps talking about", he thought. The goosebumps stood up on Amber's thighs like a row of trees. The outer vaginal lips had pulled away, the inner lips were flushed, and the clitoris was so swollen it almost leaped out at him like a little snake.



Jason took a deep breath and began to rub his head against Amber's right thigh. He could feel the blonde stubble against his face. Then Amber bent over,  and her huge face loomed in Jason's eyes. Amber's eyes were incredibly dilated, her breathing ragged. She kept flicking her hair and licking her lips.



"Jason, please don't think I'm like... a slut or something. I've never had a guy before right now. I swear I would never have done this before the Goddess of Love... but I need you. I need you right now. I've been going crazy since last night when me and all my roommates started smelling like honey. I need you to work me down there, till I'm soaking wet, and then I need you inside me. I need you to break through and get inside me, Jason."



Jason was noticing the aroma of Amber's honey. It was light and clear, almost as if it had flowers crushed in it, unlike Deborah's musty wooden aroma. He wondered if that was caused by the differences in age and sexual experience. He began to kiss and lick her labiae. The honey flow was, if anything, even stronger than the coach's. Jason's head got tangled in Amber's pubic hairs. His struggles to escape only aroused her further. Soon they stopped, as Amber's honey-scented pheromones began to overcome his will, as Deborah's had earlier. Amber grabbed him, turned him around, and tried to shove him in feet first, but the maidenhead was stopping him and he wasn't strong enough to break it.



"Coach, I need your help!" Amber shouted.



Coach Probus responded. "Six inches... six and a quarter... six and a half... seven inches..."



As Jason grew Amber felt the pressure on her barrier grow as well. At eight inches, relief at last. Jason's feet burst through and he found himself dodging a small spurt of blood. Small, at least, for Amber. It was as big as Jason's hand. There was a pause, then excruciating pressure as he felt his eight-inch frame being squeezed through Amber's still-small opening.



"Oh, you're too big!" Amber shouted. "My size vag!"



Amber knew as soon as she said it that her cry was in vain. Except it wasn't. Jason's body responded by shrinking itself small enough to pass through the new opening. Amber's flushed cheeks carried a broad smile. "I have it! I have the power! I SHRANK HIM! I shrank Jason!"



At that moment, it got more roomy as he shrank to fit the opening. But still tight and steamy as Amber exhausted herself with him. Adding to the confusion, now that Amber had control over his size, she kept making incremental adjustments. "Seven inches... no six... no, six and a half...", she gasped in rapid succession, as Jason's surroundings alternately contracted and expanded around him.



After a couple of apparent orgasms, Amber pulled Jason out of her and deposited him at her feet on the bed. Amber looked at the phone still plugged in on Jason's nightstand. Only six minutes had passed. She still had that unusual feeling of desire in the back that she hadn't had before the GOL, and she needed to take care of that. But first she had to talk to this guy. The GOL may have given her strong drives, but it hadn't taken away her desire to connect.  Amber was fighting the raging and contradictory demands of her hormones. The ones that gave her the power to shrink a guy made her want to dominate Jason. The ones that had been there before the GOL made her want to give herself to him. This made her behavior even more unpredictable than the average college woman's, pre-GOL, and more than a little frightening to tiny Jason.



Amber picked Jason up with both hands and brought her to her face. "OK... my name is Amber. I'm a freshman on the women's gymnastics team and I just turned 19. I never had a guy before just now..." she blushed... "but then you already know that. So...", she flicked her hair and made her eyes meet his.... "it was good for me, was it good for you too?" She pulled back her head and laughed. "I bet you never thought a GIRL would ask YOU that!"



Jason shook his head to clear it. "Well... I mean... I've been doing a lot of this all of a sudden, as you know, and well, no it's not the same as sex with a girl my own size...."



Amber's eyes lit up and her eyes became more dilated. "See now the difference is... BEFORE the guy always got off and the girl didn't always. NOW you guys are little and you can see all the working parts"... she laughed... "and now you HAVE to get us off... or ELSE!" Amber leaned into Jason's face and smiled a scary smile, then, seeing his startled reaction, pulled back.



Jason got up the nerve to ask Amber a question. "What was it like for you when... things started changing?"



Amber threw back her head and rolled her eyes toward the ceiling. "I started to notice it yesterday afternoon during practice. All of a sudden I couldn't stop thinking about guys. Only when I fantasized about the guy, he wasn't in front of me or behind me or on top of me. He was like, a glowing presence inside me. That's what I kept thinking about. Not 'I want him to hold me', or 'I want him to kiss me', just 'I want him inside me'." Then I noticed a smell like honey, and I realized it was coming from me. I went to the showers. I came back out, and the whole gym smelled like honey. Of course, us girls were the only people in there. Us and Coach Debbie."



"The other girls were talking, and every other word was, like, 'I've got to get a man inside me'. 'As soon as I get out of here, I'm grabbing my boyfriend.' That kinda pissed me, 'cause, well, I don't have a boyfriend right now." Amber stopped and gazed at tiny Jason, who could see that her eyes were starting to dilate again. "A lot of the girls on the team have boyfriends on the men's gymnastics team, and a couple of them were beating on the bus as it pulled out to go to the meet at State, trying to get in and make out. Now almost all the girls are mad because they didn't just grab their boyfriends right off the bus. They all think some girls at State got them and shrank them."



"Then we got back to our dorms and our friends started texting us. "Help! My boyfriend is tiny!" Then we started seeing all the postings about the Goddess of Love. A couple of girls wanted to drive over to State and make sure something didn't happen to the guys. But then the weather got stormy and they closed the highway. At least that was the offiicial explanation. All night long, you could hear the girls in the dorm moaning and calling out their boyfriends' names. I just called out any guy's name I could think of, and I dropped a few f-bombs", Amber said with a flushed face.



"Then we woke up the next morning and we were all drenched in sweat. The room smelled like a beehive. Every girl was playing with herself. Me too," Amber laughed. "Some of our friends were saying the man supply was disappearing. So we figured we'd better get some guys before we lost our minds."

 

Amber giggled. "Turns out you were the only one left."



Then Amber turned around and pointed her bare bottom in Jason's direction. "We still have a little time. You're gonna get another girls' anatomy lesson. See, now we have TWO vag's. One in the front and one in the back where our buttholes used to be. This one's not dirty. I swear I haven't taken a dump since Monday. I don't think I can anymore. All I've done for two days is pee." She then spread her buttcheeks to show off two round, swelling vaginal lips.



"It would be just the perfect size for your manhood, if you were"... she giggled... "TWELVE INCHES TALL!"



Jason expanded upward at a dizzying pace. At his maximum height of one foot, Jason could just see over the buttocks that were pointed in his direction. He could take in Amber's curves in a way he couldn't when she was dildoing him. With her clothes on, Amber didn't seem so athletic. But bottomless, it was hard to tell where her well-developed thighs ended and her well-toned butt began. Amber continued talking to Jason but her cheeks began to sway as though she were dancing.



Before, when the coach and Amber took him in their primary vaginas, Jason's role was passive. But this time he was taking some initiative. He stood and began to join that ass dance, swaying in time to Amber's backside. Jason moved closer and closer to those orbiting buttcheeks. He kept time with their grinding. Then he made his move. He placed one hand on each cheek, and spread them out. He slid himself between them, thrusting forward toward her backdoor. Amber moaned, then squeezed Jason with her buttocks as hard as she could. Given that she was a gymnast, that was pretty hard. Jason was caught off guard, and the force of her buttcheeks squeezed him out of her. Jason realized now that he was trying to conquer an athlete, who would give his tiny body everything it could handle. He also began to develop a respect for those buttocks, as though they were a woman within a woman.



Jason backed away. Then he approached the slowly swaying buttocks. A bit more slowly this time. He slid up to her left buttcheek, grabbed it with both hands, and kissed it as though it were Amber's face. Jason saw two pairs of four stubby fingers and a thumb reach out and separate those buttocks. Jason edged closer and squeezed in between those buttcheeks, so his aching manhood could get a shot at the second-vagina that was just his size. Then the giant fingers pulled away, and the buttcheeks closed in upon him. Jason realized that their dance had not stopped, and that he was being caught up with a most aggressive partner. Amber's glutes were very well developed, and very toned. They slapped against him. It was like being hit by a hot air balloon, or a bouncy house.



Thanks to the changes in female anatomy, Amber's ass didn't smell like... well, ass. But there was still a fair amount of butt sweat, making Jason's ride ever more slippery. As he pounded into Amber's second womanhood, he himself was being pounded and squeezed by those well-toned buttocks.



With great effort, Jason spread those buttocks apart and drove his manhood into that backpussy. For the first time since he had been reduced in size, he felt like a man as he drove himself into Amber's backdoor. Her backpussy didn't have the honey pheromones, and thus couldn't turn him into a mindless love zombie. He entered Amber with self-assurance. Amber moaned, sounding part housecat, part tiger. Jason's thrusts were met with aggression by the mighty buttock-woman that surrounded him. Jason thought she was close to an orgasm in her backdoor when something totally unexpected happened.



Amber jerked slightly, then pulled her panties over her buttocks, trapping Jason. Then she cried out, "ONE INCH!" Jason shrank down into her panties and into the cleft between her buttocks. The cheeks were now closing together over him. Then Amber squeezed as hard as she could, forcing tiny Jason into her backpussy, now a foot and a half tall on his scale. Jason quickly figured out that she was using him to masturbate. Then it seemed to Jason that he was in the cockpit of a jet fighter. Amber flipped, stood on her hands, bracing her feet against a wall, and let out a scream as the sensations of a backdoor orgasm washed over her.



"YES! YES!" Amber screamed as her buttocks were clenched tightly around Jason. Her back labiae were now swollen and expanded. Then she flipped over again, and it was all Jason could do to keep from throwing up. Amber, and her bottom, were right side up again. She pulled down her panties and shook Jason out of her cleft. He landed on the carpet. Then she got down on her knees and leaned her buttocks over Jason. He thought she was going to crush him. Then she stopped just above his head. A fluid came out of her rear vagina with such volume and force that it knocked him onto his back.



At first Jason thought he'd just been pooped on. Then he realized what covered him was a milky fluid, not unlike what formerly lubricated the front-vaginas before they became honey-flavored. But with one difference. This fluid contained huge amounts of oxytocin. As it seeped into his skin, Jason looked up

 

at the buttocks looming above him and felt a deep bonding. He looked up in awe at the shadow one buttock cast over another. He eyed every pore, every downy blonde hair, even the occasional pimple, and fell in love with all of it. If he were still big, he would say he was falling in love with Amber. At this scale, that thought was too vast to contain. He just hoped Amber would let him fall in love with her butt.



After discharging her oxytocin-filled juices on Jason, Amber's demeanor changed, from the wildcat to the kitten. She laughed and playfully spread her buttocks apart again, and softly cooed, "twelve inches." Then in her girliest voice she begged the foot-tall Jason to enter her. Jason finished himself off in Amber's soaking-wet auxiliary womanhood. When she sensed that he had come, Amber gently eased him out of her and let him fall back onto the carpet.

 

Then she took him to the sink and washed him as gently as she could. Then she cradled him in his arms and kissed him. As Jason came around, he looked up to see the huge face and eyes of Amber looking directly at him, as her lips formed this question:



"Could you love me, Jason?"



Just then, a swirl of long fingers snatched him away, and Jason found himself in the custody of a red-haired titaness named Jessica.

 

---