- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story will have something for everybody, but much of the focus is on ass. So if you are a lover of giantess ass than this story will be right up your alley, if not, be advised.

Special Agent Keisha Hanes woke up from a long night of sleep. She rolled out of bed in her silky pajama pants and tight tank top.

Keisha was 28 years old, tall, had dark blonde hair, misty green eyes, and a relatively light skin tone. She had a way of parting her thin, elegant lips in such a way that you could just see her pearly white teeth through the narrow gap. Being a CIA agent meant that Keisha had to be in top shape too. She had toned but still slender and curvy figure, a nice rack of firm breasts, and, her most notable feature, a tight, round, muscular, and perfectly bell-shaped ass. It did not stick out unnaturally as does a plastic surgery ass, but instead flowed beautifully with her gorgeous curves.

Keisha instinctively walked toward the shower, but stopped herself when she remembered why she had skipped showering the previous three days. Keisha had pioneered a new interrogation technique for the CIA. Instead of inflicting an excess of physical pain, it applied a combination of pain, discomfort, disgust, and humiliation to break the subject’s will to resist. It used a newly developed technology that uses a special type of zeta radiation to instantly reduce the size of matter. Keisha then theorized that agents could use their fully sized bodies to interrogate the nearly helpless shrunken subject. Since Keisha had developed the method, she would be the first to put it into use. As a result, she needed to be as gross as possible to disgust her subject…or victim.

Keisha had to admit to herself, she was looking forward to this, especially if she got to force the subject to smell her ass. She had always had a thing for forcing things to sniff her butt. Even as a little girl, Keisha would shock her friends when she would pull down her pants, spread her cheeks, and put ants in her butt crack. She would laugh as the little ants, overwhelmed by her pungent stench, would writhe and die from the smell.

Keisha walked into the kitchen of her apartment. She pulled up her silky pajama pants and gave herself a huge wedgie. Having something wedged up her ass pleased her. Then she picked it out, and stuck her index finger down the back of her pants, into her butt, and rubbed her sweaty asshole a few times. She brought her finger back up to her nose and took a deep whiff. “Mmmm, now that’s nice and stinky.” she mumbled to herself in a naughty tone.

Keisha checked the clock on the microwave. “Oh shit!” she cursed as she realized she had to get dressed for her big day quickly, or she’d be late. She raced back to her room, and decided to wear a black G-string and lace bra. She slipped into her tight, form-fitting suit pants, a collared dress shirt, and a curvy suit jacket, her standard attire. She almost winced putting on socks over her petite, arched, long-toed feet. The smell wafting off of them from three days of not being washed was hard for even her to bear.

After she put on her shoes and grabbed her briefcase, she walked briskly out the door. Work was going to be fun today.

Chapter End Notes:

More chapters to come! Any and all useful feedback welcome.