- Text Size +

 Jasmine closed the door to her house with a sigh, casually slinging her backpack onto the nearby couch. She had just gotten home from school, and the rest of her family wouldn't be home for the next several hours. She stood in the doorway briefly, contemplating what she should do. She supposed if there was going to be any time to have her pets entertain her, now would be it. Resignedly, she started up the stairs to her room.

"I'm home, ladies." She announced as she entered her room. She walked over to her dresser and opened the second shelf. Four tiny, nude women knelt facing her, their arms stretched out in front of themselves and their foreheads to the ground. This worshipful obedience used to delight and thrill Jasmine, but recently it had become stale. It was just the way things worked now. She tapped one on the back, and the small girl gave a little squeal. "On your feet." Jasmine commanded. The tiny one promptly leapt to her feet, looking up eagerly at her owner. She was plucked up by her midsection and lifted out of the drawer, which Jasmine closed, sealing the other three away in darkness again.

"I'm bored." She said to her miniature woman. "Entertain me." Maya looked up into her captor's eyes. She stood on an open, outstretched palm. Only two months ago, Maya had been engaged to a handsome man. Her life had been as good as she could have hoped for. But one afternoon she had blacked out, and awoken the prisoner of this college freshman. In a flash, her entire life had been altered, and would never go back to the way it was. The bruises and cuts all along her body were a constant reminder of this.

"Um... how would you like to be entertained today, Madam?"

"Iunno." The word was more of an exhalation as Jasmine stared down at her tiny in disinterest. "Come on, we'll find something to do." She brought Maya downstairs and threw herself down onto her couch, resting her head against the arm. The two women looked at each other.

"A-are you entertained?" Maya asked quietly.

"No. There's nothing here." Her head lolled to the side, looking at the coffee table before her. On it lay a single AA battery. "There's that." She said, not quite gesturing towards it with her head. Maya looked at it.

"Perhaps I could... dance with it?" She offered. "Like a stripper pole?"

Jasmine raised one eyebrow slightly, looking at it. She rolled onto her side with a sigh, and deposited the small lady onto the tabletop. "Go for it." She said, willing to entertain the notion long enough to give it a shot. Maya lifted the heavy cylinder with both arms, letting it come to rest on its negative end. She strutted once around it, making playful eye contact with her Mistress, before sliding one leg up it, careful not to put too much of her weight on the free-standing pillar.

"Does this please you, Madam?" She asked in a sultry tone, or at least enough of one that could be done in the volume she needed to use to be heard. Jasmine watched her toy dance for a moment longer before twisting one corner of her mouth up in disinterest.

"No. Not really." The tiny girl half-stopped, still swaying absently against the battery, unsure if she was allowed to stop. Without saying either way, Jasmine leaned over and plucked the battery up, holding it in her hand, rolling it back and forth between two fingers. She looked down at her servant girl.

"Here, catch." She tossed the battery before her last word was over, and Maya barely had time to react. She threw her hands up wildly in front of her face before the heavy object slammed into her, knocking her to the ground and driving the air from her lungs. She struggled meekly beneath it, using all her strength to painfully roll it off of herself.

Jasmine smirked.

"That's good." The bigger girl said. "That's funny." She picked the battery up, poising her wrist. "Do it again."

Maya barely had time to squeak out a desperate "No!" before the battery hit her in the chest again, this time rolling over her head and off of her on its own. She breathed heavily, clutching her bruised ribs as she rolled onto her side. "P-please... no..." She whimpered, but it was inaudible to Jasmine, who had now decided what she wanted to do to amuse herself. She lifted the battery again, and held it suspended over Maya's outstretched leg's. Maya looked up with fear in her eyes. "Please!" She cried out, but Jasmine released the battery. It landed on the side of the small girl's shins, and she felt a shooting pain through her body accompanied by a sharp crack. Again, the sound went unnoticed by Jasmine. She could tell her toy was in distress, but she had no idea the severity of it.

"Please, Madam, please!" Maya shrieked, flopping once more onto her back. "Please stop it!" Jasmine just smiled down.

"Don't you want to entertain your Mistress? This is making me very happy." She said.

"M-Madam, it hurts..."

"Oh, don't be such a complainer." She dropped the battery again, and again it landed on Maya's shins. Maya howled in pain, trying to twist her body out from underneath the battery.

"Stop it!" Jasmine just lifted the battery again and again dropped it down on Maya's legs. There was another crack, and Maya's voice caught in her throat. She briefly wondered what she had done to deserve this, but an instant later the rational part of her mind reminded her of the unjustness of her whole life situation.

"Madam please..." Maya looked up in pain, and for a moment the bigger girl seemed interested in listening. "You've bro-" She was interrupted by a loud ringing coming from Jasmine's pocket.

"Hold on," Jasmine said, raising the index finger of one hand to cut Maya off while she retrieved her phone with the other. She slid her finger across the screen and held it to her ear. Maya watched while this girl, who must have been at least a few years her younger, let her suffer beneath the battery with broken legs while she talked on her phone. After a moment, however, Jasmine lifted the battery off of Maya, who let out a silent word of thanks.

A second later, it crashed back down onto her.

The sudden blow brought Maya to tears immediately, and then almost before she realized it had happened, the battery was lifted off of her once more. She gasped weakly in pain, looking up in time to see it hurdling down again. It landed on her stomach, expelling the air from her again. Again, the battery was lifted, and again it came down, this time crushing her arm beneath its unbelievable weight. Maya cried as loudly as she could, trying to get Jasmine's attention, but the bigger girl was only barely paying attention, glancing down only long enough to make sure each blow would connect. She seemed to be far more involved in her conversation than in Maya's suffering.

"GET OFF THE GODDAMN PHONE!" Maya screamed at the top of her lungs. Jasmine's eyes went wide, and she softly excused herself across the phone, hanging it up and setting the phone down beside Maya. She leaned forward dangerously.

"Excuse me?" Maya's heart pounded.

"M-Madam, I'm so sorry, but I... I had to get your attention. You're breaking me. Your toy is too weak to stand up to this much longer." Jasmine frowned, paying attention to the condition of Maya's body for the first time since beginning. She nodded.

"You're right. It looks like you are being a weak little cunt." Maya could feel her stomach in her throat. "And if you're going to continue being such a useless piece of trash, you're going to die for it. So the choice is yours." Jasmine lifted the battery again, this time positioning it over Maya's head.

"No! Oh god, no, Madam please, ohmigodplease no Madam..." She said, the tears starting up again. Without a word, Jasmine released the battery, and it crashed down. Maya swiftly turned her head to the side half a second before it connected. Half a second before her head rang with pain. She couldn't perceive anything but the pain in her head for what felt like ages. Slowly, things returned to normal. She realized something was resting inside her mouth. She teased them with her tongue. They were her teeth. Weakly, she spit them out, along with an alarming amount of blood. Her vision was still blurry, and she was sure she'd gone deaf.

"Good, you're still alive." Jasmine commended. "Maybe the next five or six or however-many-I-decide-to-do won't kill you, after all." Her sentence was followed by a laugh, the kind that Jasmine always laughed when she felt a sense of overwhelming power tingle down her arms and into her fingertips. She dropped it onto Maya's head again. The small girl twitched and spit up more blood. She rolled onto her front, then extended an arm over her head, as though she was trying to drag herself away from Jasmine, who found the scene very entertaining. Again, she let the battery drop on her head, and this time even she could hear the crack of Maya's skull as it was crushed between the battery and the tabletop. The small girl lay nearly still, but upon closer inspection Jasmine could see Maya's outstretched fingers slowly clench and unclench, her nails dragging weakly against the glass. Jasmine got up off the couch, and sat on the floor beside the table, looking into Maya's eyes. She savored the pained, fearful expression for a moment, drinking it in like nectar.

"Looks like you are garbage after all." Jasmine took the negative end of the battery and placed it on Maya's hand. Her eyes, already wide with fear, somehow grew wider in anticipation. With a small application of pressure, Jasmine crushed the tiny hand beneath the battery. Maya's whole body shuddered once. The cruel girl raised the battery one final time, letting it rest on Maya's head. She grinned as she lowered it, smushing her toy's skull against the glass table, a small streak of pinkish-red oozing out from beneath the battery. She admired her handiwork for some time, even going so far as to lay beneath the table and observe the carnage from below. Cleaning would be no issue, this wasn't the first little she'd crushed against glass. She just let herself enjoy the beauty of the scene, sighing in contentment.