- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Ok, I planned on uploading this earlier today but had a extreme amount of problems so here it is, in the dead of night.

Enjoy.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 1. An introduction and yes, he shrinks this chapter.

(Sorry to spoil it for ya.)

"Oh my baby boy! You're finally leaving me!" Judy Griffin cried as she hung onto her 18 year old son's, Andrew, shoulders. Andrew just sighed and hugged his mother back.

"Come on mom, you know i'm not leaving today. I'm just packing up today so I can leave early tomorrow. I'm still going to be here another night." Judy stepped back wiping the tears from her eyes. Truth be told, Andrew was surprised to see his mother like this. Being a lawyer, she was usually the tough one. She had no problem laying down the rules, and enforcing them if need be. But every person has a weak spot, and family was her's.

"I know, I know, but it's just so... here. You're leaving me! I remember, it seemed like it was just yesterday, you were running toward me yelling, 'Mommy! I used the big boy potty!' I wish I could keep you here like and make you 3 years old again!" Judy sighed happily, tears still dribbling down her cheeks.

Andrew rolled his eyes and turned around to grab a box full of books and other things. Just then his sister Angela walked in.

Angela was a striking figure. Her short womanly form, blonde hair, blue eyes, and large breasts made her almost irresisitible. The 16 year old was most unlike Andrew and Judy who were taller than average people, had very dark brown hair, and brown eyes. It only made sense. She was adopted.

It was a fact all of them knew, and none of them cared about. If anything, this fact only brought Andrew and Angela closer. They loved each other more than some actual siblings do. Andrew knew he wasn't related to Angela in any way so he promised to always be there for her like a real sibling would do for his brother or sister. They loved each other deeply. 

"Yeah, it sucks that you're leaving us bro, but at least I get your awesome room." Andrew was the slightest bit annoyed by her statement. He did have to give up his room but at least he wouldn't be living here much longer. It still annoyed him to have to come back and see his room all girled up just a few months from now.

"Yes yes, you get my room, but are you not the least bit sad?" He asked her. She shrugged nonchalantly and said,

"No, I mean, it's not like you're leaving forever. Just for a few months. Then you'll visit us right? Doesn't matter to me if you did ,but I think mom would like it." Angela said still inclining her head toward their still teary eyed mother. Andrew decided he had had enough of this.

"Shut up Angie, and give me a hug." She obliged and stepped into his warm embrace. She looked up and whispered into his ear,

"I will miss you Andrew. Remember me while at college." He smiled knowing that his sister did indeed care that he was gone.

"I'm not leaving till tomorrow. So I guess this is a little early. Keep the rest to yourself and tell me tomorrow." They disconnected and Andrew resumed packing up his car. It was a small car, but his mom would take their minivan and pack more stuff in their. That way, he would have everything he needed. After shoving the box in to his back seat, Andrew walked back in the house. 

His mom was still sitting at the table musing over old memories of baby Andrew, and toddler Andrew, and so on and so on. She smiled at him as he walked in and he smiled back.

Dang, it's going to be hard to leave them, he thought to himself. He really did care about his mother and sister. But I have to go, its part of everyones life. As he walked upstairs to clear out the rest of his room, he realized he was missing more packaging boxes. He walked out of his room and pulled the attic door down, revealing a slightly dark area and a rickety old ladder leading up to it. That's where they kept boxes full of old stuff, and just empty boxes if they ever needed to be used. 

Andrew walked up the ladder, and turned on the old lightbulb. The dim area grew brighter as the light fought off the darkness. Andrew looked around for empty boxes amidst all the full cluttered ones. He decided to start rearranging some boxes to look for ones he needed. So that's what happened. Finally he moved most of them when something caught his eye. 

A chest was sitting there, not a big one mind you, but a small, almost hand held one. There was no lock on it anywhere and it was a simple wood chest. But the strange thing was, it looked almost brand new. Andrew thought about this for a second, but curiosity got the better of him. He opened the chest.

All of a sudden, his chest constricted, he couldn't breathe, it felt like he was dying and he suddenly passed out. He awoke not a minute later. But something was wrong, he was in a totally dark place. But it was... soft. It felt like a type of fabric. He ran his hand over the material and realized it was fabric. But where was he? Andrew start to crawl out of the dark, fabricy prison and soon found himself in a dimly lighted area. And then he saw.

At first he thought that he was dreaming after having passed out, but he found that untrue after having pinched himself. Andrew started to panick as he realized something was seriously wrong.

Everything was extremely huge.

He gasped as he turned around and saw that what he climbed out of was his own T shirt. He could see the white and the yellow mustard staing beyond that. He walked up to the 2 inch stain and measured just below it. He wasn't even 2 inches tall! But how the fuck? That chest, of course! Someone must have put it there, but who?

Andrew would think about it later, but right now, he needed to get out of the attic. His fear only increased as he realized that there was no way out. The only way out was the ladder, and each rung was probably 75 feet apart to him. There was no way he could survive that.

He decided to sit down and think about what he could do. There were 2 options.

1: He could try to jump down the stairs. Very terrible idea, but maybe the only one.

OR

2: He could wait until a family member walked up here. He would contact them and they would hopefully help him.

Andrew decided he was going to try and wait for his mom or sister to come up. So the only thing to do now was sit and wait...

 

 

"Andrew!" His mom's yell woke Andrew up from his sleep. He was disappointed, and scared, to find he was still an inch and a half tall.

"ANDREW! Where are you!?" His mom's voice reached him from below again. There was no point in yelling, she couldn't hear him. He resumed sitting on the dust filled floor.

"Where is that boy... Oh! he's probably up in the attic. He left the ladder open." Andrew jumped up as he heard this. Great! His mom was coming. He could get her attention. He stood still until his mother walked up.

Upon seeing her size he immediately had serious thoughts about reconsidering his plan. But this was the only way. Even if he was the size of her big toe, he was still going to get her attention. 

After she fully rose up into the attic he ran toward her.

***

"Andrew are you up here?" Judy yelled as she looked around the attic. Rats, not here either where could he be? She thought dejectedly. Right then something on the floor caught her eye.

"Oh hi there little bug, I see you really like my feet. Well, let's see if they like you shall we?" Judy raised her foot up and brought it down on the bug.

***
"MOM! I'M DOWN HERE! HELP ME!" Andrew ran toward his mother shouting as loud as he could. He was rewarded as she caught sight of him. 

"Oh hi there little bug, I see you really like my feet. Well, let's see if they like you shall we?"

Shit.

He managed to jump toward the side right before his mother's foot caught him. He realized how close he came to dying right there but thought nothing of it as he knew he needed to hide somewhere. Yes! Over there under the old cabinet. Andrew ran as fast as he could, having to avoid his mother's foot once more. He managed to make it without being crushed but immediately recognized the danger he was still in.

His massive mom was out there thinking that her 1 1/2 inch son was an insect. But he had to get her attention somehow. He sat there thinking about how he would and didn't even notice the giant hand snatching him up.

"Ha! Gotcha little bug. Let's see how well you squish." Judy's hand immediately enclosed Andrew. He tried to hammer at his fleshy prison as they slowly closed together preparing to crush him. He hit her fingers as hard as he could but got no response. Finally, he resorted to his last resort.

He wet himself in her hand.

Judy immediately opened up her hand thinking that she crushed the insect upon feeling the warm liquid. But to her surprise, it was still there and a tiny yellow puddle was sitting in her palm. 

Yellow liquid. That means that there's a human...

No way.

Judy took a closer look at the thing in her hand and gasped loudly as she realized that this 'insect' was her 18 year old son in a fetal position.

"A-A-Andrew?" She asked timidly. He slowly uncurled himself and stood up walking out of the puddle and over closer to her face.

"MOM!" She heard clearly, due to the fact he was yelling.

"Andrew! My baby! What... what happened?" Andrew relayed the story about the chest over to his mother. She was clearly puzzled because she never remembered storing something like that up here. But she would look into it. 

Judy brought her son down to the kitchen and set him on the table. He immediately stood up and walked over to his mothers face.

She leaned down to get a better view of her miniature son. He was just so... tiny. Judy sat there for some time staring when something crossed her mind.

She had thought of him as an insect. And she almost stepped on him. Her eyes welled with tears as she realized she almost killed her own son. At last, her tears escaped and rolled down her cheeks falling.

Andrew saw the giant sparkling orbs and was wondering why his mother was crying when she put her head on the table next to him. He was surprised and he walked over to his mother's head and asked her why she was crying.

"Andrew, I almost stepped on you! I thought you were a bug! I could have killed you! You would be nothing but a stain on my foot right now! My baby boy...Dead!" She was sobbing as she said this and Andrew stroked his mothers hair. Judy regained her composure after some time but she was still sniffling.

"Aww mom, it's ok. I'm here right now safe. You didn't step on me and i'm talking to you. It's ok mom, it really is." His comments brought a smile to his mothers face and she picked him up carefully, sitting up herself.

"Oh Andrew, you're such a sweet son, you are. I wish all boys were like you. Here let me give you a kiss." He immediately started to protest but was cut off by his mothers massive lips almost covering his naked body.

"Mwah!" His mother kissed him loudly and held him in her palm after. Andrew was slightly embarrased that his mother kissed him while he was naked. But he had no clothes his size so all he could use to cover up was a tissue. Him and his mom talked for a few minutes before something crossed his mind.

"Umm, mom, how am I going to go to college." His mother didn't seem worried.

"You can't now I guess. We are going to have to get you checked out by a doctor some time soon, but you can't go to college." This news struck him deeply even though he expected it.

Couldn't go? After all he had done? Straight A's in high school, for nothing? That sucks.

"Mom! I need to go!" He started to protest feebly knowing that he was going to lose almost instantly.

"No. You have to stay here. We don't know how this happened so we'r going to have to try and fix it..." She was interrupted by a voice coming from across the room.

"Mom, what the hell are you talking to?" Angela asked eyeing her mom queerly.

Chapter End Notes:

 I ended on a semi suspenseful note. I don't know if the sister and brother will have any uhh, incest. But him and his mom WON'T so don't ask. But I hope you guys enjoy this. 

I plan on making it long.

If you love a good story, review.