[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

My first ( co-written) story. In a superhero filled city, the new-kid-on-the-block hero Twenty-Two finds himself face to face with his worst nightmare...another hero with the power to shrink! This encounter soon becomes a full-blown rivalry with both trying to out do the other in a silly game of who stands as the public image of both courage and humility. But Twenty-two has yet to realize that he, in the fact, might be the protector the city needs.


Rated: PG
Categories: Age of Characters, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 3963 Read: 23222
Published: January 02 2013 Updated: January 18 2013
Story Notes:

This story is a four way third-person perspective. Every chapter or two we will switch between the heroes, that way it doesn't get confusing.

Having said that, let's meet our (so-called) heroes!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Miniature- The original shrinker, this dashing hero is typically seen in a bright blue full-body suit. (Except of course during the 2009 prostitute sex scandal where he returned to regular height, naked, while trying to sneak out of a hotel room) His most notorious (and often mocked) trait is his immense ego, but even through all this, opponents fear for their lives whenever they see an orange minus sign descend from the starry sky above.

Twenty-Two (shortened to merely 22)- A new-comer in the game, a young FBI agent, given the ability to shrink, has decided that the world can never have too many heroes, and finally jumps in full force. Most who have met him have described him as ' Almost shy, he saved me from being shot or worse, and he was actually apologizing!' Almost the polar opposite of Mr. Miniature, Twenty-Two rarely talks to the press or public for that matter, always wearing a pure black body-suit with the number 22 on its sleeves.

Skyscraper- Another recent super, Skyscraper has been noted around the South, only stopping petty robberies and such. The only thing that would have (and has) gotten her noticed is her incredible power to grow to unimaginable heights. A bubbly personality during when approached, she oddly never wears a mask, saying quote 'Heh, my face is too big to buy a mask that fits.' Most spot her by running into giant scarlet boot, then looking up and up to find a giant woman, dressed almost in gymnastic shorts and a long-sleeved shirt. She has declined to comment on how her clothes grow with her, and at that, why couldn't she make a mask out of the same material.

Bantam- An already established superhero, almost everyone knows her, most notebly by her auto-biography in which she detailed how she was enabled to shrink, and further details how it requires some effort. She designed her suit to reflect her Irish ancestry, a forest green tee-shirt and spandex, flowing with swirling patterns. She has had two recorded conferences with the press stating 'I'm not doing anything special. I was blessed with a gift, and I'm doing the right thing with it, that's all.'

1. Holy three-footer! by Imagineer0914 [Reviews - 2] (1065 words)

I'm not a very decent writer, so, anyone who's has suggestions, advice or, (hopefully) praise for this project, remember to write on the odd chapters for me. (I am co-writing this, writing a chapter after the next is written.) So remember, please take it easy on the hate.

2. The Man in the Neon Suit by Imagineer0914 [Reviews - 0] (886 words)

Hey guys, I'm the other co-author for this little super hero tale. My chapters will be the even numbers. I hope you like what you read and thanks for giving us a look! Same as before, constuctive criticism is welcome, but no hate please. On with the show!

3. Watch the skies by Rachel [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (665 words)
Finally, what we've all been waiting for!

4. A Figure from the Past by Imagineer0914 [Reviews - 0] (842 words)

5. Table for one-and-a-half by Rachel [Reviews - 0] (505 words)
These chapters are gonna be a lot less frequent, unfortunately.