- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 This is intended to incorporate a lot of the aspects of the slow-shrink/shrinking guy genre that i find most enjoyable. 

That being said this is my first story so I’m sure there is room for improvement. I'll try and update frequently. 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

A little character orientation here.

Thoughts, comments please!

A lot of people seem to have this impression that a career as a physical trainer is a pretty sweet deal, you work out all day and get paid to look great. While it’s true that since I started working full-time about three years ago I’ve gotten a lot stronger, and because I’m surrounded by healthy-minded individuals  all day, there are new tricks to staying in shape that I get to absorb and pass on to my clients.

What they don’t tell you is how hard it is to stay in a committed relationship when you work with so many hot people day in and day out.

Sorry for the delayed introduction, I’m Mark. I got married at a pretty young age to my roommate in college. Don’t get the wrong idea, dorms were co-ed.

Megan and I hit it off instantly. Of course it was an added bonus that we could fuck whenever we wanted. A small athletic frame, with an ample chest that offset the rest of her petite features, she was a dream come true. Like me, Megan was interested in a career in education but while I was sure I wanted to be a trainer she insisted on taking a job in K-12.

Flash forward to present day…

“Don’t forget to pick up pomegranates on your way home!”

“Yeah…you know I won’t by back ‘til late right?”

One foot out the door and my attempt to bolt without a goodbye has been dashed on the jagged rocks of nagging.

“Again?? What do they possibly need to keep you for afterhours?” Megan appears at the top of the stairs wrapped in a towl, her hair stuck to her face. Beads of water from her fresh shower trail down the length of her shapely calves.

“There’s this new software. Management is making each trainer log all our old client history,” I lie.

“Anyway don’t worry, I won’t forget. I’ll try to be home before you have to go to bed.”

Don’t get my wrong, I love my wife. She’s always been there for me. Especially during the big shrink, she was supportive and nurturing and I’m such an asshole for cheating on her. But it’s because she’s all those things that I want to be with other women.

Maybe I should back up a bit. You see about a year into working full-time as a physical trainer at the local Gold’s a big protein chemical disaster happened. It was all over the news. This genetic anomaly had found its way into a batch of protein supplement, the kind you take with water or in a shake, or if you’re someone in the body building business, all the time.

So it had varying effects on different people, most saw lost muscle mass or an inch or two off their height. Trainers like me were the worst off, I shrunk about 3 feet. So I’m just shy of 4 ft tall, for now. The doctors still aren't sure if I'm really done shrinking but for the past year or so things have pretty much leveled off.

So needless to say when it happened I was devastated about the whole thing, thankfully Megan was always there, through the worst of it. Time passed and society adjusted to the few of us who fell into the category of “severerly vertically impaired”, heck it even grew into a growing fetish on the internet. A news article about it was what drew me to the web in the first place. I soon learned all about the size community and found myself surprisingly aroused by the thought of being completely overpowered by a large sexy woman.

I tried it out with Megan but things always felt wrong, I felt like because we met at normal heights I would never be able to satisfy her again...

I was only a couple minutes late into work and apparently a client was already waiting for me. A last minute write- in and who was I kidding, I needed the money.

I headed up to the second floor, my office is near the circuit machines, my mind goes into auto-pilot for a moment and my gaze focuses on the floor in front of me until I'm almost on top of her. I careen head first into that familiar pair of muscular tan thighs.

Of course, I should have known. April.

Chapter End Notes:

I wrote one more chapter for this first round, hopefully I'll be making additions soon.