- Text Size +

Amanda made her cereal in her favourite big bowl and grabbed a bottle of cool water from the full fridge. She perused the contents of the double doors and looked forward to making some delicious dinner for her and her family tonight. Being on the extra large side, she found great pleasure in food and meditated during her extensive preparation for every feast. With a smile on her face she closed the doors and made her way to the living room, her daughter was on the sofa watching the morning cartoons while her toys wrestled on the floor. 

 

Jake and Johnny had only just began fighting, Jake quickly pinned his younger brother in the usual headlock when he saw the mighty amanda walk in and eye up her favourite chair. He let go of Johnny and scrambled across the floor to beat her to it. At only 1 inch tall though he had some distance to cover, luckily Amanda loved them and took her time, curious as to what he was getting himself in for. He leapt over the carpet strands and hurriedly jumped for the fabric of the dark, soft armchair, snatching at climbing footholds he eventually made it up and slid right into the centre of the seat and looked up at Amanda's happy eyes.

 

"Jake…What are you doing in my chair?" Jake just regained his breath and lay down smiling face up. "Jake hun, I gotta eat otherwise I just aint prepared for the day, come on off you get."

 

"Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaase Aunty Amanda, its been so long since you've sat on me."

 

"Thats because you belong to Emily now, why don't you get her to sit on you?"

 

"Its not the same, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase"

 

"Oh alright, but your cousin aint gonna like it, she'll put you on a time out for a while, I'll make sure of that."

 

Jake grinned, he could barely keep still as he saw the smile grow on Amanda's face. "Alright but just for a little while." Amanda grinned and stepped in front of her favourite chair, place her bottle and bowl on the side table and fell into her warm embrace of the chair she just barely fit into. A sigh of comfort escaped her throat and she shimmied her grand bottom from side to side to get comfortable, she opened her bottle of water and too a few big gulps then set it down and began to munch on her frosties.

 

Jake was right in the centre of his Aunts great behind and felt the toasty buns massaging him into a pleasure coma. He could hear her muffled chewing and gulping and loved being this close to a woman so large. With zero discomfort he could drink all the emotions he could out of the situation, his mistress was two large cheeks of flesh and a queen hole somewhere within, that was the gold. If he could, he'd be inside her behind in a flash, but she was always on the lookout now that she gave him away to her daughter. Jake embraced the weight of his sky and was grateful for every second that passed.

 

Meanwhile emily was talking to Joshua, the younger of the brothers, playing with his innocence. He was shuffling around on her knees his tapping fingers giving away his unspoken questioning desire. "Whats up Josh?" The slim brunette casually asked her toy. "Nothin….well…its jus…" "You can tell me, you now that." "I've never been eaten before, Jake teases me about it, he says he's been eaten by everyone!"

 

Emily raised her eyebrows and put out her bottom lip in a playful knowing tone. "Well…He's been around a while longer than you have and done more things than you have. You'll have your time though, its just well, it takes a long time for you to crawl out the other side and we wanna spend more time with you!" Josh looked at his toes and scuffed his feet from side to side embarrassed by his age and wanting to be a big boy like Jake. "I tell you what Josh, why dont you see if my mom will eat you? She's a hungry lady as you can see and that bowl still has plenty of food left in it…" 

 

Joshua's eyes glanced over at his Aunt as the milk dribbled down her large face. He was scared of asking, he'd never asked for anything yet, every day he yearned for the attention but only hoped that one day they would start to play with him in that special way. "Ok…I'll go…"

 

Amanda was laughing and snarfing her cereal as the cartoon cat chased the mouse around the house with TNT, no matter how old she got they still brought a great amount of laughter to her belly. Barely a fleeting thought even entered her mind about little Jake underneath, it was in their blood to be used in such ways, thats the main reason they got these guys. She tipped the bowl to her lips and tilted it so that every last drop went into her loose mouth, chewing the last remains and using her tongue to catch the few remaining flakes stuck in between her teeth. Getting her grip on the forearms of the chair she heaved herself up with great effort and pulled Jake out of the crack of her ass. 

 

"Emily, you have to start taking control of these little guys, I had to sit on him for you. I told him you'd give him a time out and I expect you to carry it out. If you don't, you know what'll happen don't you?" Emily nodded and spotted the open bottle of water left on the table. "Mom, remember your water, you gotta stay hydrated, you heard doctor phillips." Amanda jumped at her forgetfulness and grabbed it off the table, bringing it to her mouth and downing it in 3 large gulps, and took her bowl to wash up in the kitchen.

 

-----------

 

Josh didn't want to be shouted at by his Aunt like Jake had been, but he wanted to desperately to be eaten, what was he going to do? He stood on the table beside his aunty and tried to pluck up the courage to say something when he saw her drain the last of her cereal into her gigantic maw. Oh no! She was finished eating! Theres no way she's going to eat him now not for a few hours! He could feel the tears coming when he saw the open bottle of water standing solo out of eyeshot of his Aunt, he struggled to climb but the inner desire pushed him hard to alleviate his nervous incompetence. He waved at Emily who was watching him with a smile, she winked back and he jumped into the bottle feet first holding his nose. with a tiny splash he began treading water and getting excited. Hearing emily's loving voice he was suddenly sloshing from side to side, the G-force stronger than he expected, he slapped into the sides and went underwater a bit too much out of his control. Suddenly everything turned sideways and a roaring gullet sound was heard throughout the bottle, "Its happening! It's happening!" he screamed as he saw the dark cavern he was being flown into. Flying past the teeth and tongue he sang past the uvula and down into the massaging oesophagus. His entire body was being kneaded by the muscles around him, it was joyous, oh boy this was delicious! He wanted to ride again, so remembering all the things Jake said, he began making his way through the stomach and began his journey to the other side.

 

------------

 

"So Jake" Emily said in a mock authority tone. "you went to my mom without my permission and spent all that time under her ass instead of mine?" Jake stood deathly still, he knew it was rude, but he couldn't help himself, he loved Emily and hated disappointing her, and he could never tell if she was serious or having fun. "Well…That means you have to spend an hour in the pants!" Jake jumped with glee, he knew Emily could never be too mad at him, Emily was an attractive athletic 18 year old girl, very different from her mother, and while she wasn't as heavy or humungous in the bum department, her skin and muscles were intoxicating, he couldn't wait to be hugging her crotch and gusset, they were so odorous and full of life. 

 

Emily giggled as she undid the belt of her jeans and zipped them to the lowest tooth. her white classic knickers were hugging her form and easily stretch away from her. "In you go!" Jake ran down from the belly button with joy and slid the last of the way down, over her smooth shaving mound and hit the white wall of beauty, bringing him face first in front of emily's sweet entrance. 

 

Emily's smile spoke volumes about her love for their enthusiasm, when Jake was fully inside her pants, she got up and started doing up her jeans. She walked to the kitchen and started buckling her belt as she started to speak to her mother. "Hey mom, do we have anything tasty for breakfast? I'm in the mood for eggs." "Yea sure" her mother said over the sound of the running tap "in the fridge, there's peppers and potatoes too if you wanna make up an omlette." mmm yummy thought Emily and started to chop the peppers when she felt Jake slide underneath her and start to climb her behind. Smiling she held her cheeks tight so he couldn't get in, then with a sigh she let them un-tense and bent over to grab the salt out of the bottom cupboard.

 

-----------

 

Jake was nearly exhausted from trying to climb in between Emily's cheeks when he slowly felt them unlock, frantically he went forward with renewed energy, only to find himself catapulted forward by the pants behind him as she bent over. He could see her heavenly hole before him opening up in anticipation he encountered a little friction when he got fully inside her, but didn't make it deep enough, he could stick his hand back out of her if he wanted. He needed to be further up but was exhausted from the struggles so far.

 

---------

 

Emily felt Jake get stuck and yearned for him to find his way, she waited patiently for a few seconds but when there was no change, she decided to give him one more helping hand, she walked over the the old dining table and chairs in the kitchen and pulled out the one that still had some padding torn into it, and slowly sat down, arching her back as much as possible. Gently the cusp of her ass touched the seat and began to fall into its rehearsed position, still without its full weight upon it. Until Emily rolled her weight onto her toned behind and felt Jake slide into her deep recesses. She smiled and watched her mother finish off her dishes, so far unaware of Josh hiking through her endless body. Today was gonna be a good day, her smooth cheeks smiled their fullest as she returned to preparing her omlette, relishing the feeling of her little Jake rolling around in her behind.