- Text Size +
Story Notes:

You guys know how I roll.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter numero uno

For the spanish illiterate, Chapter One.

"Shit! Not again!" Lee started to hobble away as soon as the brown haired giantess spotted him. Luckily she was a good distance away, so he had time to get to the air vent which was his original destination. 

"C'mon... only 20 more feet." Lee was making good effort, as good an effort someone could make with a sprained ankle.

Right as he was about to slide into the vent through the thin slits, he felt the familiar touch of flesh surrounding him and soon he was lifted up into the air.

"Nooo! I was so close! I can't go back, I won't!" He struggled but knew that it was a fruitless effort because of his diminutive size.

Another hand enclosed him in darkness. He was freaking out inside of his prison. He got away from one crazy bitch just to be captured by another one. Lee was on the edge of a mental breakdown.

Light was returned and Lee found himself on a desk, in an empty classroom.

"Hi little man, uhh, I uhh..." the girl couldn't find any words and Lee started to crawl backwards, trying to get off the edge. He was ready to commit suicide at the moment. Lee was tortured over and over for the past year.

"Anyway, I was trying to say, who are you?" Lee stopped momentarily looking up into the curious face of the giantess. He saw no malice in those blue eyes but knew that some people were very adept at keeping secrets.

"Hellooo? Earth to the little guy! I'm talking to you! Here, stand up, it'll help you." Lee yelled slightly in surprise as he was quickly, unwillingly, brought up into a standing position. He instantly leaned onto his ankle involuntarily and let out a cry of pain and collapsed.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you bad?" Her voice wavered slightly which caused Lee to hesitate before resuming his crawl to death.

"Where are you going?" The girl's eyes traveled in the direction he was heading.

"Why are you going there mini man? There's nothing there but the edge. If you fall you'll hurt yourself and possibly die!" It sounded like a mother lecturing a child on why it was unsafe to play with sharp object.

"You don't really want to..." Her eyes widened as she saw him reach the edge and swing his legs over. She heard his grunt of pain as he moved his sprained ankle, dragging it over the edge. Lee prepared himself to jump and pushed himself off.

"No!" He fell onto a soft surface which he then realized was her fleshy palm. He tried to crawl off of that but was soon restrained by her thumb pressing down on him.

Lee struggled to get out from under the overwhelming thumb but soon gave up when he realized the uselesness of his attempt.

"What's wrong with you? You could have killed yourself!" 

"Fuck you!" He spat at her. 

"Excuse me?" she said, offended but not angry.

"Fuck you bitch! Go ahead and kill me!" Now the girl was confused.

"What? Y-you want me to kill you?"

"Yeah, that's what all you giant girls do to me! You just take me, make me your toy, abuse me, hurt me, and fuck me over and over until I can barely keep my will to live. Well now i've lost it! Go ahead and just finish it. Crush me, eat me, I don't care, just end me right now!" His tears were clearly visible as he said this. The girl was shocked.

"What happened to you..." She muttered to herself. She gently started to stroke him.

"Shh, dry your tears, Alexis is here to help." Alexis... That's her name. Lee stopped crying.

"I don't want your help! You may seem 'nice' for the first couple of hourse, but you're going to hurt me later on. I don't want to go through it all again, just kill me now." Alexis slowly lowered Lee down onto the table but cupped her hand around him to prevent him from committing suicide.

"No, I don't want you to die. I'm going to take you home with me." Lee flinched and started to yell again, but she put her finger to his lips which covered his whole face.

"I'm NOT going to hurt you. Your not... safe here. And I don't want you killing yourself." She picked Lee up and started to carry him out before she remembered something.

"What's your name little man?" Lee looked up at her confused.

"M-my name?" She smiled slightly at his ignorance.

"Yes silly, your name. What is it?" He frowned.

"My name... Slave, toy, pet, bug, runt..." Her smile faded slowly as she could see he was really struggling to remember his name. He must have been treated terribly to make him forget.

"I-i'm uhhh... i'm Lee, I think." He hesitated on 'I think' and Alexis' heart jumped and her resolve to help him increased.

"Ok, i'll call you 'Lee'. I like that name." She carried him out making sure nobody else was in the hallway before quickly rushing out and getting to her car, the whole time hiding him behind her hands.

"Sorry for the crappy car, it's old and used but at least it runs." Lee found himself in an old lightly beat up car. But the inside smelled great. 

Wait, sorry? Lee looked up at the pretty girl as he realized she apologized to him. That wasn't supposed to happen in his world. Right now, Lee's world was based around being beat and hurt each and every day. 

"It's umm, ok, I guess. Did you say sorry to me?" She smiled again as she thought that he was making fun of her car or trying to make her feel good about it.

"Yeah, sorry it's so crappy. Again, at least it runs." She saw him sit back in the passenger seat as she stepped in. She heard him muttering again,

"Sorry... It's been so long since i've heard sorry..." Her smile disappeared faster than it appeared. Dear god, she thought, what the hell happened to him to make him so mentally unstable?

"Yeah, well, i'm going to drive home ok? You just sit there looking cute and I think I could stand you." A brief flash of fear appeared on his face before he realized that she was joking.

Alexis slapped her head,

"Of course! What was I thinking? Are you thirsty? Hungry?" 

Lee muttered in a voice barely audible to her, "I'm a little thirsty mistress, could I please have some water?"

Her voice rose a little in pitch as she realized something he said,

"Mistress? What's with this mistress stuff?" He cowered in fear as he thought that she was getting angry.

"I'm sorry goddess! I didn't know you wouldn't like that term! I'm sorry, I didn't know! Forgive me!" She stopped and stared at his pitiful form. Tears lept to her own eyes as she realized that he was tortured so badly that he thought all women were now evil, sadistic manipulators. She stroked his back trying to console him,

"Lee, it's ok. I won't hurt you or punish you. I don't want to be called goddess, or mistress, or any other ridiculous term 'they' made you call them. I want you to call me Alex. I think of you as a real person. A little, real person. An adorable little person." He turned toward her and saw her smile through tear filled eyes.

"It's ok to call you Alex, godde... I mean uhh, ummm, shit! I didn't mean to mmphh!" He was cut off as Alex put her finger to his face silencing him before he could break down again.

"Just Alex, ok? I'm your friend. Friend..." She said drawling it out trying to drill it into his brain.

"Ok... Alex" He said testing it out. Alex nodded and sat back and put her seatbelt on before starting the car. She was about to drive off before she forgot to give Lee the water she promised him. A bottle cap filled with water was set before him and he gratefully drank noisily from the cap.

She watched him for a minute before pulling out of the lot. The setting sun shined a brilliant orange against the evening sky and Alex sighed, admiring the beauty of it. Because of this she didn't notice the light and slammed on her breaks, tossing Lee forward , and the water spilled over him.

"Sorry Lee! I didn't notice the light." She noticed that Lee was drenched and stifled a giggle.

" Ughh, 'S okay, just a little wet I think." He walked back to his original sitting place and sat back down. And soon enough they were at Alexis' house. She snatched Lee up, taking care to watch his ankle, and carried him inside hidden from view.

"Tim! I'm back!"Alex called. A gruff male voice responded. from the kitchen.

"Hi Alex. I know you just got here, but I need you to watch the place for a bit while I go to Mr. Lewis' house to finish up some work. I expect to be home before 12 and there's some pizza on the counter for you to eat. See ya sweetheart. Hope you had a good day!" A door was unlocked, opened, and closed. Lee found himself deposited onto a soft plush blue surface, and soon realized it was her bed. Alexis jumped up on the bed causing Lee to bounce and he was lucky to not land on his ankle.

"Ok Lee, what's your story." Lee took a deep breath then started,

"It all started about 14 months ago when I went on a date with my girlfriend..."

Chapter End Notes:

I plan on doing this for a while.