- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is the first story I have ever written. I am more of a fan of Gentle Giantess stories, and I based some of this story on my personal life. I hope everyone enjoies! 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Many days, I ask myself the same question: Is my life worth living? Why do I exist and what has this cruel fate become of me. OK, I guess I have to explain myself. My name is Charlie. I was an ordinary high school kid. However, I suffered from some minor depression and a bit of Aspergers syndrome. If you don’t know, Asperger’s is a mild form of autism. Basically it means I am not very sociable. With the exception of my closest friends and family, I don’t really like talking to people a lot. It’s because I don’t know what to say or I might do something stupid.

It also can mean that I can get really nervous. I can sometimes get really stressed out over really little things, like bad grades, getting a bunch of cavities, embarrassing myself, something in my routine get’s radically altered, etc. This can give me an anxiety attack where everything about myself comes back at me in a negative way and make me feel like a complete failure.  It can sometimes get to the point where I ponder suicide. In fact, I even attempted it once, but I chickened out at the last minute.  It was one of the most traumatizing moments in my life.

But it wasn’t all bad. I loved movies and video games, I was pretty good at using graphics editing tools, and my friends were all really nice and appreciated me. And then there was Bridgette. Bridgette was my high school crush. She had the prettiest face, beautiful brunette hair, and a very well fit body that was to die for.  However, I was way too nervous to even talk to her.  I mean, we talked occasionally, but it was only really quick Hi, Bye talking. I always got really nervous around her and couldn’t stop looking over at her with a few second glanced making sure she never saw me. However, little would I know she would help me through the most difficult periods in my life.

What happened to me is still I little unclear, but here’s what happened on that day. I was a science department aid at my school on some days where I would have to do some odd jobs for the science teachers to pass the time.  One of the chemistry teachers came up to me and said:

“Charlie, could you go into the storage rooms and pick up some things I need in there?”

“Sure thing.” I replied back to here.

I took the key and went into the storage rooms. After I had collected all of the neccicary boxes, I noticed one of them had some really weird Labels on them. One said, “Property of Theresa Moruchak”, the other said “WARNING! Do not come in contact with liquid!” Out of curiosity, I decided to open it up and see what was inside. What was inside was a bottle of some bluish liquid. Stupidly, I opened it up and closely inspected it. But unfortunately I spilled some of it on me, my hoodie, pants, and shoes. I quickly put it away and tried my best to clean the stuff off. I cleaned myself off pretty well, and I left the storage room and went back into the room where my supervising teacher was working.

“Good work Charlie,” she said “I have to go substitute another class right now, but you’re free to hang out in this class room for another hour until the bell rings.”

“OK, thank you!” I reply back.

However, only a few minutes after she left and me sitting on one of the science tables, I started to feel something weird. I felt like my body was being pushed in on itself. I started feeling really dizzy and tired, so I decided to go to sleep for a little while…….