[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A teenager suffering from Asperger’s syndrome and minor depression is shrunken by a mysterious force and is now pushed to his psychological limits to find a meaning in life with the help of the love of his life. 

 


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Gentle, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 2451 Read: 27687
Published: January 20 2013 Updated: January 21 2013
Story Notes:

This is the first story I have ever written. I am more of a fan of Gentle Giantess stories, and I based some of this story on my personal life. I hope everyone enjoies! 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: Expostion by chobo500 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (641 words)

2. Chapter 2: A Leap of Faith by chobo500 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (844 words)

Unfortunatly, I don't have a set update scheduele. I will try to make these as long and frequent as possible. Thanks for the possitve feedback! 

3. Chapter 3: The Rest of my Life by chobo500 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (966 words)