- Text Size +
Story Notes:

(Warning: Hermaphroditism/ Futanarism)

Detwhiler

By: Xen0phage


Chapter1: Late Night


She knew the time was thirty-eight minutes past two a.m., she knew it cause that is what the red LED numbers of the clock shone through the darkness. After stumbling over something and cussing up a storm Francesca Smith switched on a light to see what it was she tripped over. "gawd, what an ugly shoe..." the twenty something blonde mused drunkenly as she tossed her keys at the table missing it completely. "I must have been real drunk and high when I bought these." she continued talking to no one in particular as she opened a closet with a pile of shoes at the bottom and tossed in the worn pair of red, generic, worn pumps, followed by her black Prada.


Francesca then stumbled off toward her bedroom tossing her black, leather clutch on the counter and matching jacket near it. As she stumbled down the dark hall the party girl discarded her garments leaving a trail of clothing to her room a blind man could follow.


As she entered the room she could hear breathing in the darkness, "Davey is that you?' she giggled drunkenly and received no response. "I told you earlier today that we wouldn't be able to bump monkeys tonight..." she started to giggle, her jocularity turning to a semi horrified gasp as the lamp near the bed turned on revealing not "Davey" but his wife Deborah. First thing Francesca noticed was that Deborah was dressed in a somewhat worn pink nightie, which did not go with those shoes she'd tripped over. The second was that Deborah had a hand gun trained on her.


"You know it's bad enough you slept with the boss to become my manager at work," the rather pretty forty something sneered. "but then you had to go after MY husband..." the petite Deb rose from the bed standing in front of the significantly taller blonde, staring up at her with contempt through red tresses, her green eyes nearly burning red as she seethed. "I wondered why David hadn't bought me anything nice in a while." she sneered as she eyed Francesca's shiny, new Cartier love bracelet.


"Uh... Mrs. Detwhiler?" Francesca choked "P...please don't kill me..." the younger woman croaked. "I... I'll give you anything, just don't kill me.." her eyes started to well up with tears. Quickly she removed the bracelet offering it to Deborah.


Deb smacked the bracelet out of Francesca's hand "I don't want that you slut...' she sneered "what I want is to find out what is so special about your cunt that my husband would forsake twenty five years of marriage." she said in a sadistic tone with a hidden sense of arousal. It was then that Francesca noticed the bottom of Deborah's nightie rise then separate in the middle, a pink bulb appearing.


A gasp escaped the young blondes lips "Is that..." she stuttered "It can't be a..." she was still at a loss for words as it parted the older woman's attire

"A cock?" Deborah mocked with a smirk as the thick, long, veiny phallus rose and came in to view. The look on Francesca's face changing from one of shock to one of horror, not at the size though Mrs. Detwhiler's penis would have put Ron Jeremy's to shame. No, it was what was attached. As the monster rose up, just below the foreskin strapped to her rod was appeared to at first to be a doll.


"Davey?!" Francesca uttered in horror as she recognized the six inch tall figure.


"That's right," Deborah stated with pride flexing her cock and bobbing the tiny man all over. "tonight he gets more pussy than he has ever wished for." she said as she tossed a pair of handcuffs at Francesca and pulled back the hammer on her gun.



Chapter 2: Cheater, Cheater becomes a cock eater.



It had been months - ten to be exact- before that night Deborah Detwhiler found out her Husband David was cheating on her with the office slut. Deborah really wasn't sure why, she gave it to her husband at least once a week whether she was in the mood or not, and she wasn't bad looking standing 5'4" and weighing just under 90lbs, the forty-five year old woman had flaming red hair, bright green eyes and a generous D cup and in her younger days before her job with Dynamapidyn Labs she'd modeled her way through college. It was in college in fact that Deborah had met and married David.


Deborah wasted little time with the question of why he'd cheated, she was sure it would be some lame excuse. Instead she started concocting a plan. It was actually quite simple since Deb was the head of R&D at Dynamapidyn she just started requisitioning more supplies she needed for her division's current research product, a male enhancement product. So it went for months as the devious Redhead would work on the project in earnest she also developed the instruments of her revenge. One would think her boss would notice and question these things, but the fact that Francesca was a moron who slept her way from secretary to Director of product management worked in Deb's favor.


After three months of making formulas and testing them she had them perfected them. In the interceding months Deborah dosed her self with a modified version of the male enhancement product, her clit engorging and eventually forming in to a small but ever growing penis and testicles though at first internal dropped out and grew as the months went on. During this time sex with David trailed off then stopped completely, this was due in part to the extra time she spent at the lab running tests on herself but she also wanted to surprise her cheating cad of a husband.


Each night before going home Deborah would measure her progress, but it never stayed measuring. Even when she was still having sex with her husband the first change she noted was an increased libido. So each night she'd play with herself till she came several times, the mess she'd leave behind becoming noticeably bigger with each passing week. In later months the petite redhead had difficulty wrapping her dainty hands around ' Adipem Polus' or 'Adi' for short as she had deemed it. As it got larger she also had to come up with ways to hide her new assets, modifying her panties to contain her woman cock and switching from slacks to long skirts at work.


When the day came the faithful wife of twenty-five years took off work early, she cooked David dinner then slipped in to his favorite nightie and waited for him. He arrived home on time to the smell of his Wife's cooking, he loved her cooking. However it had been a while since she'd done so, with work and him 'staying late' all the time. David's mind raced. Was it their anniversary?


He decided to play it cool and walked in to kitchen to see her standing there in nothing more then her nightie and an apron. She smiled and he smiled back taking a seat as she dished out his favorite meal, Steak with a loaded baked potato and garlic vegetables.


The meal was quiet, Deborah excused herself early and headed toward the bedroom kissing his cheek as she passed him. She was already becoming hard a fat bulge in her panties hidden only by the nightie. "Join me when you've finished, I have a special... something for you." she cooed leaving David to stare as his wife's ass swayed back and forth on its way down the hall.


David hurried to finish his dinner, hopping up from the table without even bothering to put his dishes in the sink. As he made his way down the hall he excitedly stripped his clothing off before clumsily opening the door to their bed room and stumbling in to the room doing a double take as he caught glimpse of his wife's porn quality meat pole. "What the fuck?" he yelped stumbling back ward and on to his ass.



"Surprise!" Deborah yelled then laughed wickedly at the stupefied look on the face of her husband. Before David could muster words Deb places a dainty foot, clad in red pumps on his chest and shoved him on to his back side her sweet face turning sour. "I know about you and Francesca," she sneered pressing her high heeled shoe in to his chest watching his confused face as he tried to come up with something to say. "Save the excuses... you are so fucked..." she spat then smiled deviously. "Or you are about to be."


This was the first thing that got a reaction from David "Like Hell!" he yelped Grabbing her ankle and yanked only to find his strength failing him, Debs foot not budging and only eliciting a laugh from the petite redhead.


"Seems the drugs are working already," her lips curling into a smug smile.


"W...what drugs?" It was then he noticed the weight of her foot seemed to be heavier then before, and her face seemed farther away. Tugging at her ankle again finding this attempt more futile then the previous his hands not gripping her ankle as well as his had before. Then it happened. Her ankle grew in his grip.



In reality Deborah of course had not grown rather he was shrinking, something Deb watched with amusement for a few moments before leaning down and grabbing the diminished man by his hair and yanking him to his feet, David finding himself staring up at his wife her breasts staring him in the face then rising up over head. "The drugs I put in your food," she said simply as she placed her hands on his shoulders and to spite his resistance pushed him to his knees with a fair amount of ease as she took a seat on the bed. "I've always wondered what a blow job feels like," she cooed a layer of malice under the sweetness. "be a dear and give me one David..." she moaned out poking at his mouth with the fat head of her fifteen inch woman cock.


Held down by his petite wife the mere midget of a male could do little more than clamp his mouth shut and shake his head no. His struggles lasting for only moments as Deb tired of his resistance, slapping him across the face with her meat before gripping his hair once more to hold his head still then driving a heel into his balls, forcing out a sound less scream.


With his mouth agape the middle aged wife and mother of one shoved her fat cock in to her adulterous husband's mouth and proceeded to skull fuck him. A loud moan escaped Deborah's lips as her fuck stick pushed past his. By the time she had pushed the head of her cock down this throat and forced his lips to kiss her balls David had given in an was sucking gently, his tongue running along the underside of Deborah's shaft. The red head tossing her head back moaning in pleasure and releasing his head but holding him in place by his shoulders as David's head slowly began to bob up and down her shaft.


For his part David had tried to fight back but whatever this drug was it not only had taken two feet from him, but had seemingly sapped his strength. His petite wife now more than a full foot taller and many times stronger was going to have her way with him. As he was forced to kiss her testicles he gave in, hoping that if he cooperated this nightmare would end sooner. So it was that David began to give his wife head, giving to her the way he loved to get it. He applied moderate pressure with his lips, his tongue grazing the underside of 'Adi' eliciting pleasured moans and soft chortles from Deb.


Debs cock head punished the back of her little husband's throat over and over till his bruised throat accepted it willingly much to her satisfaction. However, being her first experience aside from her numerous self masturbatory experiences she did not last long beyond that point. her cock soon plumped, a glob of pre forming only shortly before a torrent of hot sticky cum was pumped out of her shaft and down David's punished gullet.



Tears running down the former linebacker and power broker's cheeks as the puffed out with his wife's seed, David did his best to swallow. As he did so he found it impossible, his air cutting off and when he tried to pull off she held him there commanding him to take it all, something he'd told her many times in there twenty-five years. However, her onslaught seemed almost without end as he found it hard to breath unable to swallow as fast as she sprayed forcing cum up and out the small man's nose before he nearly passed out and she finally released him and flopped back on to the bed breathing heavy as he passed in, out, in then back out of consciousness, the room spinning and seeming to expand as his vision faded to black.



Chapter 3: Bigger Problems


David awoke groggy and out of sorts struggling to his feet with his eyes still half closed and vision blurred, "Man what a nightmare," he mumbled rubbing his eyes as he stumbled out of the bedroom and down the hall into the bathroom. Reaching forward to where the sink should be David found nothing but air, he tried and missed again hearing an ominous giggle from the area of the toilet. Finally blinking his vision to clarity he found the source of his frustration was not his aim but his size. the sink he was reaching for was several feet above his head and due to his further reduced stature he was standing too far back. It was then he was keenly aware of his wife's snickering, his face turning ghost white before he even turned his head.



With a hard swallow he slowly turned to look at Deb and there she was towering over him even sitting on the toilet, both hands on that monster cock barely handling that meat, her soft lips curled into a wicked smile "Good you are up, you can help me with this," she said in a tone David normally found alluring, but not while stroking a huge chub that was attached to her, not to mention she appeared ten feet tall to the diminished cheater. David took a few steps back before turning to run out of the bathroom and down the hall. To his fortune Deborah was slowed by having to step out a pair of panties bunched around her ankles before being able to give chase.


However, David's luck did not last long as he reached the front door he found much to his chagrin like the sink the door knob was just too high. "Fe Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of a cheating husband!" Deborah chided as she stalked up to him, David turning around to find himself staring straight up at his wife her fat hard cock even with his lips the head playfully slapping him as she flexed and bobbed it about. "If I didn't know better I would say you didn't like my cock," she mock pouted, "I would say it scares you," her pout reforming in to that wicked smile.


"Deb, please don't... mmmph!" David was cut off as the fat head of debs cock was shoved in his mouth. As he tried to pull away Deb grabbed him by his hair holding him in place, whimpering and pushing against her thighs helplessly.


"Awww, don't you like my cock?" she teased. "Or maybe you are jealous after all mine is bigger than yours ever was...guess that makes me more of a man then you." she teased pulling her meat pole out of his mouth. Gripping his hair tighter she elicited a yelp from her diminutive fuck toy then proceeded to lift him off the ground, David found he had little choice but to grip her wrist with both tiny hands to relieve some of the pain. That how ever was soon of less concern then the feeling of pressure at his anus. It was her fat cock head. David then started struggle to get loose, swinging his legs and taking Deb off balance. "knock that off," she growled a thinly fingered hand wrapping easily around the front side of his neck and gripping tightly "You are going to take your punishment for cheating on me and I am going to enjoy it." she huffed gripping tighter till he relaxed.


As he did, she readjusted her grip pulling him in close to her smothering his face in to her bosom as she lowered him on to her woman cock forcing herself in dry. David cried out in to her bosom tears running down his cheeks and her bosom. Deb chuckled and moaned as she inched deeper feeling more tears trickle down her soft warm breasts "Well if you had sucked me off you'd have lube!" she cooed in sexual sadistic pleasure as David went from whimpers and tears of pain to out right sobbing in to her cleavage.


Deb pushed the helpless David against the wall as she began to thrust roughly into his tight ass, she of course moaning and gasping in pleasure, David's cries of pain however began to mix with pleasure as he howled out in agony and delight. "Mmmmm, I knew you'd start to like it," she mocked him with heavy breath, pounding his ass hard and deep. She held his face fast to her bosom nearly smothering him as she had her way, fat cock plumping in the small man's ass and leaking out a glob of pre. "All...most..." she grunted "There!" she cried out in orgasm cumming hard in his ass filling it till cum leaked out between his anus and her cock. During her climax she noticed something else as well, as slick, warm sticky fluid on her tummy... he had came as well. With a pleased smile she extracted her husband off her now softening pole then dropped him unceremoniously to the floor before walking out of the room.


She left David there for a while, he wasn't sure how long, his head was spinning his body ached. As he lay there he contemplated his life, why had he cheated on his wife? Strange as it seemed he could only come up with two very shallow reasons himself. Francesca was as much the knock out Deborah had been in her twenties and Francesca not only didn't complain about giving head she was eager to do so. As David mulled this over, the pain radiating through his ass clouding his cognition he failed to notice Deborah's return.


Deb placed a petite foot the size of his chest on David's side and rolled him on to his back side forcing him to stare up at her. "David, you are a very small man..." she smiled sweetly "Smaller inside then out... but that is going to change." she cooed before opening her hand and blowing a powder in to his face, before leaving him there.







Chapter 4: A strange place to wake up.


David woke with a start, he hadn't even realized he'd passed out. It took him a moment but he soon realized he was no longer on the carpet in the entryway of his home. The hammock like surface supporting him was moving, and though he could not see anything he could feel a heavy warm weight resting atop his body. He also could hear a muffled melodic humming he'd recognize any where it was his wife's humming. David began to stir trying to push the pliable weight off his body, but stopped as he heard his wife moan in pleasure, this too was muffled but yet seemed to come from almost everywhere. David tried again to move the weight, yet another muffled moaned surrounded him in the darkness. He also found the little space he had to move in become tighter as the heavy weight became firmer applying downward pressure on his body pressing him in to the cloth surface supporting his body. The more he fought the object atop him the more it seemed to press him down, the cloth giving less and less, her moans becoming like rolling thunder.



It was about the time he heard the sound of a car door , and felt his whole dark world shift and settle that he started to realize where he was. "The powder!" he whispered as the revelation hit him followed shortly thereafter by a shiver of fear traveling down his spine. David began to panic, struggling to get out of his prison, the more he struggled the more his wife's cock swelled pinning him even more firmly in to the lace prison. from all around he could hear Deborah's moans and turned on laughter as he continued to struggle.


At one point David's dark world was tosses about as a new pressure surround him and he along with the massive hard on where moved about relieving some of the pressure on David only to take a glob of pre the size of his head in the face. "Now stop struggling,' he heard the harsh words of his wife like the base from outside a ghetto blaster car. However he did not heed this warning and continued to try to escape.


At this time the car pulled over with a loud screech making David cringe. His cringing turned to cowering as light flooded in to his world followed by a giant manicured hand. It grabbed David roughly, yanking him up ward like a dead drop ride at an amusement park. However, there was no amusement on his part and only slightly more on his wife's gigantic face as it came in to view. "You must really love my big fat cock David..." she stated with a sneer of disdain. "So, I am going to let you help me finish off before we get to that little slut's place." as he looked down he could see the other hand wrestling that monster cock out of it's lacey confines.



"Oh, God no!" he protested which then turned to pleading "Deb, please don't do this!" his prattle cut short as the wind was forced out of him when his body was forced roughly up against that pillar of flesh with a large fleshy vice wrapped around him and it, forced to hug it as he was maliciously drug up and down it.


David cringed and screamed in both pain and fear as he was manhandled against his wife's cock , though his own sounds where drown out by the moans and groans of pleasure that filled the air around him. He could feel it all, the massive pillar swelling further, getting warmer; every vein that popped out. David gulped hard holding his breath best he could as the giant hand holding him to that huge cock forced it out of him. He could feel it coming, the giant flesh pillar swelled outward once more first at the bottom then rose upward quickly followed shortly by a loud orgasmic "Yes!" and a sigh from above as a flow of white, warm sticky, viscous fluid flowed over David's head and face.



Chapter 5: Teaching him his place



After leaving her husband a heap on the entryway floor Deborah went about getting ready for her late night rendezvous, a playfully wicked smile on her lips she was painting red as she thought about the fact that even as she did this he was shrinking. after applying her makeup, She put on a pair of gold earrings she'd gotten for their last anniversary and a pair of red heels he'd bought for her birthday recently, which she had found out where knockoffs. No doubt in part do to the fact he was spending all his money on 'that hussy'.


Deb approached the diminished figure that was her husband laying on a tile in the entryway and pulling away the elastic of her panties the held open with her wrist while strategically placing the adulterous tiny in the crotch and pinning him under her lovely, 'womanly' cock and balls. She was almost ready to leave but before that she had a few things to do. First she called Francesca's place using David's cell to make sure she wasn't home, then grabbed David's keys from the bowl near the front door, finally she fetched her purse and checked through it to be sure she had all she needed to deal with 'that bitch' Francesca.


It was about the time she was walking back to the bed room to get her purse that Deb felt a stirring in her panties as her little prisoner stirred the sensation of this casing a soft pleasured moan to escape her lips and the thought of him trapped by her magnificent meat made her smile. As Deb made her way down the hall the pleasures of David's stirrings continues making walking a bit hard as yet another moan welled up and escaped as she put on a long coat and headed out the door.


Even as she drove the sensations increased both in magnitude but in frequency and the middle aged redhead was finding it increasingly hard to concentrate on the road, that aside room in her panties was starting to fill and rather rapidly. Deb reached down adjusting her self both to keep her cock in her panties, but she also hoped David would get the clue even going so far as to warn him, " Now stop struggling," how ever the pleasurable sensations did not stop and she felt her pre leak out and Deb had enough.



Hastily Deborah pulled over the car roughly yanking David out and fetching her fat woman cock. Holding David up to her face "You must really love my big fat cock David..." she stated with a sneer of disdain. "So, I am going to let you help me finish off before we get to that little slut's place." she was so sick of his impertinence. she turned him turn him round and pressed him firmly to her fuck pole even being sure to force him to hug it by pinning his arms in place. The forty-five year old red head then proceeded to use her husband like a pocket pussy and began to jack off on the side of the road.


As she ground the little man roughly over her fat phallus Deborah didn't ignore his screams of pain, no she relished in them moaning out extra loud with each cry from him. Soon Deb worked herself to orgasm cumming hard, spunk covered the dash, the wheel, her powerful shot even painted the roof of the Maserati. She smiled breathing heavily as she watched the flow that followed covered her tiny husband, relishing this moment as she recalled all the pearl necklaces, cum showers and even the one time her delivered a money shot to her. She relished this remembering she had tolerated these things, because she want to please him, only for him to cheat on her after twenty-five years. She shuddered as her orgasm finished as she found delight in the idea that from then on he'd be pleasuring her.


Deborah sat in the car a few moments after her orgasm then searching in her purse with her free hand she pulled out some tissues cleaning off her cock then David and then the hand that still held him fast to her softening cock. Before cleaning up the rest of the car she reached into her purse pulling out three hair ties. Deb then moved David to the underside of her cock facing away from it and proceeded to bid him to the fat meat with the hair ties. "This ought to keep you in line." she said as a matter of fact before stuffing the wore out tiny back in to her panties and cleaning up the remainder of the car. Then it was off to Francesca's place.



Chapter 6: The Present



"That's right," Deborah stated with pride flexing her cock and bobbing the tiny man all over. "tonight he gets more pussy than he has ever wished for." she said as she tossed a pair of handcuffs at Francesca and pulled back the hammer on her gun. "Cuff yourself to the bed," She demanded. " bent over, facing away from me."


Francesca complied to afraid to do anything but obey the gun wielding hermaphrodite. Mrs. Detwhiler stepped in close to the blonde her fat cock head teasing her cunt as the helpless man strapped to it looked up with horror on his face protesting though Deborah wasn't sure what was said as she had stopped caring, moaning out as the fleshy pink bulb entered the harlots pussy.


Francesca whimpered and moaned as Dab's woman meat penetrated her each thick inch tight an pleasurable to the forty-five year old redhead , but painful to the younger blonde her wails of pain, mixed with David's Terrified protests being muffled by his slut's box was music to Deb's ears. the Petite redhead pounded the blonde's cunt hard and fast smacking noises accompanied by wails of pain and pleasure filling the room.


To David it was like being used as a battering ram as he was forced in and out of a hot wet tunnel attached to a throbbing tree, unable to move or resist. Surrounded by muffled cries and moans David tried to hold his breath for several minuet before he could no longer his mouth and nose immediately started to fill with Francesca's juices, gagging and choking the miniature man.


Mrs. Detwhiler thrust into Francesca hard and fast causing the blonde waif to roll from one orgasm in to the next. After about the third one Deborah her self finally exploded deep in the slut, filling her with her hot seed and drowning the tiny ass hole strapped to her dick.


Deborah bent over Francesca's back pulling a small package out of her cleavage, opening it and blowing it over the slightly taller blonde just before slipping her cock out of her remarking "You know now I see what Davey saw in a slut like you," she mocked "You are a real good fuck," she sneered through labored breath as the blonde whimpered and cried clinging to the bed.


Deb inspected her woman meat to see that tiny man strapped to it was out cold, at first she thought he might be dead till his chest rose and fell. Roughly she removed him from his bindings tossing him in to Francesca's open panty drawer and pushed it shut remarking "What a slob this bitch is,' as she looked around the bedroom with drawers half pulled open, lacey undergarments hanging off bed posts and a ream of condoms out in the open on the dresser.


She then turned her attention back Francesca who had passed out, "Wakey, wakey," Deb purred just before slapping the blonde across the face hard with her half limp dick.


"huh, wha?" she blinked groggily


"I said wake up you little whore!" she scolded smacking her in the face with her cum rod once again.


The blonde whimpered then spat back "Just who are you calling a little whore?" seething she added "Uncuff me bitch and we will see who is the little whore!"


the petite redhead just chuckled "the cuss aren't even on your wrists any more." she stated arrogantly. Her chuckle becoming uproarious laughter as Vanessa rose to her feet with a shocked look as she first realized that the top of her head was now only even with Miss Detwhiler's chin second hen she saw it rise higher above her the whole world shifting around her. "See I told you that you where a LITTLE whore," she sneered grabbing the shrinking blonde by the hair sitting on the bed and pulling the sluts face to her massive cock trapping Francesca by tossing her thighs over the diminutive damsel's shoulders "Blow me slut!" she commanded. Francesca resisted turning her face away, for her defiance she received a heavy slap across the face, this time with Miss Detwhiler's hand "I said blow me slut," she growled as the shrinking stopped at just under four feet tall. With a semi rough headscissor the little blonde was urged into action and began licking the older redhead's thick fat cock urging it back to life with her tongue. Mrs. Detwhiler hefted the heavy cock in one hand feeding the hard cock to the little blonde's mouth and moans in pleased surprise at how willingly she took it. "That is a good little slut," she grunted bucking her hips pushing more of her big fat cum rod down Francesca's throat making the little gal take the whole length forcing her throat to accept it choking the little blonde more than once.


Deborah held Francesca's head in place as the proceeded to face fuck her relishing every moan, whimper and gasp as the little blonde worked her toward orgasm. "oh god, what a talented little tongue!' she praised in her sexual throws. Mrs. Detwhiler face fucked the little, slutty, blonde till once again she erupted and much like with her husband earlier that night her seed filled the younger woman's belly, ballooned her cheeks and came pouring out her nose. All the while Deborah skull fucked the whore, cumming the twenty something into unconsciousness.


Deb smirked at her handy work removing two more packets of the powder from her bra, then pushed the midget sized slut off her cock, pouring the powder in to Francesca's mouth letting it mix with a pool of cum in the girl's mouth before closing it and massaging her seed down the unconscious girl's throat. She then went to kitchen to fix her self some tea and wait for the powder to do it's thing.


Chapter 7: Cum Slut.


When Francesca awoke, she was groggy and sore, trying to rub the eye crusties out she found she couldn't move. she tried again but something was keeping her from moving. It almost felt like her body was encased in a latex glove. she opened her eyes to pink tinted view of a grossly oversize view of her bedroom. It was then she became aware of two things, First was that her back was pressed against something warm and rounded, the second was that she was jostling up and down rhythmically. From over head she heard a moan like rolling thunder, barely able to lean her head back her eyes beheld a terrifying sight. It was Mrs. Detwhiler only she was hundreds of feet tall.


Deborah looked down at the tiny blonde trapped in the tip of the pink condom, a grin of malice on her face as she jerked off. The condom only made it about half way up her woman cock, but that was more than enough for what she wanted it for. "So, how much semen have you had in your cunt, your slutty mouth, your ass, your filthy tramp body?" The middle aged redhead asked rhetorically with a sneer of disdain as she used both hand's to pump at her tick rod. "I mean I know you've slept with my husband, and the CEO of the company..." she grunted in pleasure as a glob of pre spilled out of the cock head, sloshing past Francesca and over filling the reservoir tip. "But I wonder how many more there have been..." she continued to jerk off into her own orgasm. "How many?" she repeated as the cum welled up her cock bloating it and spurting out the head filling the condom quickly. "How many guys, did you sleep with to get what you wanted?" she gripped the base of the condom preventing the white tide from escaping out the top. "How many Girlfriend's and wives' who's men you have taken?" she growled as torrents of her seed blasted past Francesca inflating the head of the condom. The head of the condom started to sag from the weight of the and the miniscule blonde was dumped along with a load in to the pool gathering at the inflated head.


Francesca splashed about blindly coughing and sputtering as cum filled her eyes, nose and mouth. When the cumfall stopped Francesca wiped the cum from her eyes, wading over to the side of the sagging condom pounding on the side screaming to be let out. Her cries were met with a second maelstrom of cum when Deborah's first orgasm rolled in to a second with a thunderous moan. What seemed like Gallon after gallon to the tiny woman's head every time she'd gasp for air another bucket load would fall on her head, soon she was treading in the semen of Mrs. Detwhiler gasping for breath and crying for help.


As she squeezed off the last of her orgasm, Deborah watched as the slutty blonde that ruined her marriage attempted to stay afloat in the cum filled condom before finally sinking under struggling as the white quagmire swallowed her. Deborah for her part simply peeled the condom off her fat softening member, tied off the condom and tossed it in the trash before getting dressed retrieving the little man and stuffing him back in her panties saying simply "I am not done with you yet little man." then headed out the door and back home with the biggest smile she'd worn in months.