- Text Size +

Chelsea confidently strolled down the hallway, the musky smell of locker rooms mixed with the distinct scent of chlorine already filling her nostrils. She always wondered what genius figured that filling an entire hallway with locker rooms where sweaty jocks of both sexes would store their equipment, and practically live, was a good idea. At the beginning of the year, the gym hallway wouldn't smell bad, but now just before spring break the whole place had a unique funk.

Clearly no amount of cleaning could spare the tiled rooms from the stench of teenage sweat. As she moved down the hallway, she had to wonder how terrible the smell was for any tiny students scampering across the tiled floors. Chelsea had half a mind to dump any dick-athletes she found in their own sports bras and jockstraps. She chuckled, unable to prevent herself from thinking of Ms. Cavelli or the little freshman gagging atop her running shorts.

Out of habit, she moved down the corridor to the main girl's locker room. Once beyond the oversized door to the locker room, she was within the sprawling pink and red tiled room. It was so dumb to her that the rest of the school, even the bathrooms, were the same industrial shades of gray, brown, and black, with the occasional pale blue. Neutral enough colors that made the whole school fairly uniform.

The locker rooms though, they had to be color coded for the sexes. Pink for Girls. Blue for Boys. With a few similar accent colors to avoid what Chelsea felt would have been an inevitable desire to tear the tiles off with a crowbar.

Her eyes immediately snapped to the floor, keeping an eye out for any little people. With swim classes, it was always hard to know when they might be sent back to the locker room to change.

A flash of white dashing around the corner of a locker told Chelsea everything she needed to know though. The corner of her mouth twisted upward into a smirk as she stalked after the tiny girl. She rounded the stand of lockers with a casual grace, trying to imagine what the little pale teen might see.

The little figure was really running, her strides carrying her across the small tiles with great speed and determination. Well, relatively great speed. Chelsea debated on whether or not to just step over the little being and let the thing run face first into the heel of her sneaker. Instead though, she let it run, watching as the small person dove into a pair of jean shorts that lay sprawled across the floor. Noticing the empty shorts, Chelsea's eyes scanned across the rest of the row of lockers. A towel here, a bikini top there, even some shoes arranged haphazardly. It was strange to her, since every tiny she had encountered so far had had their clothes shrunk.

A giggle escaped her lips as she realized that most of the girls in the locker room had been in the middle of changing. Probably wearing only their underwear, or just being in a state of half-dress. The giggle grew into a warm chuckle as she looked over the mounds of clothing, just able to spot girls that were peering out from pockets or the mouths of shoes. She ignored most of them though, stepping right over to the jean shorts in one smooth stride.

Squatting down, Chelsea snatched the skimpy garment up with both of her hands, practically crushing the denim folds between them. A high pitched squeak came from the jean shorts, just barely piercing past the thick denim. The most likely intense thrashing of the trapped girl inside felt like a slight wriggling to Chelsea, as if whatever she held was barely alive.

Slowly, the relatively giant girl opened her hands as she rose back to her full height. She made certain not to let the tiny person fall to the ground as she started walking once more. Chelsea couldn't resist smashing her skate shoes down onto the pairs of designer jeans or brand-name shirts that littered the ground. Sometimes she saw little women dive out from the garments just in time, screaming in terror. Others became stains on their over priced clothes.

The pale little brunette finally struggled up out of the interior crotch of her own shorts, staring all the way up at Chelsea. Thin limbs covered over tiny breasts as she gazed up in awe at the Goddess-like Chelsea, completely unaware of the destruction the gigantic teen was loosing upon the girls below.

Chelsea recognized the pale girl she was holding, though just barely. She was some drama kid, and so her face would occasionally get plastered up in the school for the once-a-semester plays or musicals. Her name was Anna or Anne or something like that... or maybe they had just done Annie last fall? Or was it Annie Get Your Gun? It didn't really matter, she had no real problems with the now bug-sized girl. She had just been the first person Chelsea had spotted.

Pausing in her path of destruction to scuff up the over priced pumps that some girl was hiding in, Chelsea gazed down at the little woman. “Alright,” she announced, “This is pretty simple. Was Frank Carlotta in your class today?”

“Ch-ch-chelsea, please,” the little woman pleaded, “What's going on? We all shrunk and... and...” Her weak sobs filled Chelsea's ears.

“Annie,” Chelsea growled, and the small woman looked up at her, terrified and slightly confused. She sighed, she wanted to just smash the pale girl's lanky body for her God damned insolence, but she really had no problems with the girl, “Answer my question and I'll tell you everything I know.”

Painfully slowly, the girl began to nod. Her tresses of brunette hair became tossed about by the motion as her nodding became stronger and stronger. “He was there, Chelsea! He was!”

“Good, so he's in the boy's locker room?”

The small girl nodded once more, as Chelsea walked through the locker room, ignoring other shrunken people as she made a bee line for the entrance to the school's Olympic sized swimming pool. As she moved though, little Annie once again whined wordlessly, before releasing a high-pitched, “Chelsea, what happened?”

“You were shrunk,” Chelsea said plainly as she paused to look down at the girl. The tiny teen still covered herself, and gazed up at Chelsea as if they were equals in a scary situation. Her lips started to curve upward, her lip-ring glinting in the locker room's florescent lights as she realized the best way to get rid of that thought, “You were shrunk because no one liked you enough to give you the antidote.”

“Wha...what?”

“Yep. Some guys shrank the whole school so they could fuck with whoever they wanted, and they gave people they liked an immunity to it, so they could also do whatever they wanted,” Chelsea's grin grew wider, and her gray eyes settled on the small girl. With one flick of her finger she pried Annie's arms away from her petite breasts. “I wouldn't be too worried if I were you though, you're kind of cute for a drama nerd. Maybe some giant geek will take you back to his place as a pet.”

“No... no!” The little girl wailed.

Chelsea just nodded, “Yeah, it'll happen. I mean some lonely guy's going to come down and raid the girl's locker room for panties and shit eventually. If you cozy up to him, maybe you can be his prize pet rather than just some fuck toy.”

The pale girl started screaming in fear. Words eventually formed, “No, Chelsea, no, please don't let that happen to me! Please, I'm begging you!”

Chelsea pondered it for a moment.

Then she carefully lowered Annie to the ground and while squatting above her said, “Then go on, beg me.”

The tiny woman blinked, gazing up at the enormous girl, “What?”

“You said you were begging me, I'd like to see it. So go on, beg me.”

“Please, Chelsea, I... I don't understand...”

“Beg Me, little girl.”

Annie collapsed onto her knees and gazed all the way up at Chelsea. Even with half the girl's face shrouded by shadow, she could see that Chelsea meant business. “Please, Chelsea, please don't hurt me. Take me with you! Don't.... don't let me become some geek's pet.” She sobbed and wailed, and practically threw herself into the ground as her arms tried to reach up toward Chelsea who looked down from on high with little more than indifference.

Extending her index finger, Chelsea ran it down along the girl's long pale back. She watched as the pathetic little creature stiffened from fear, while her finger traveled up to Annie's tight little butt gently tapping it. Chelsea always liked guys, but she certainly appreciated when another girl was good looking, and little Annie definitely had a classic beauty. She could easily be the lead on a turn of the century period drama. The little girl certainly didn't deserve to be crushed underneath her shoes or left to die in the locker room.

Plus, something about the fact that she actually did get down on her knees and beg made Chelsea smile. Wordlessly, she scooped the girl up into her hand, as the little thing squirmed about trying to kiss her flesh, Chelsea squeezed hard enough to get her to stop. Walking into the vast indoor swimming pool arena that sat beneath the gym, all she did was shove the girl into the pocket of her hooded sweatshirt alongside all the other random shit she carried; a cellphone, some crumpled dollar bills, receipts, gum wrappers. Mostly trash that she would clear out at the end of every day.

She was uncertain what role Annie would play in the future, alongside Ms. Cavelli and the Freshbug, but it wouldn't be important or particularly stressful. Maybe she would keep the little girl locked in a cage, a pretty little song bird just for her.

Chelsea's eyes swept the pool's arena as she walked toward the forbidden boy's locker room. The whole area was empty as far as she could tell. The only sound was the pool's water lapping against wet cement and her own footsteps against the tile. For a brief moment, the chlorine's harshness overpowered the stench of teenage sweat, but only briefly.

The inevitable locker room funk grew far worse as she moved down the tunnel into the Boy's Locker Room. The tile shifted from the white and gray of the pool area to the blues and greens that were suitable for Boys. Chelsea rolled her eyes as she pushed open another oversized door and walked into the room.

The door shut behind her with a loud thud, and she found the whole room silent.

She frowned, for some reason, Chelsea had really been expecting to find someone having a field day with shrunken men. Certainly at least one of the boys in the school that hadn't been shrunk wanted to get even with some jocks on their turf. Larry the Fairy came to mind, he had always been teased by most of the guys. Not just because his name offered the dumb rhyme scheme but because he actually was gay and apparently that was hilarious to most of the football team. Certainly he'd relish the chance to get revenge, right? Or what about any of nerdy freshman? Chelsea imagined this one little bespectacled blond boy that was regularly thrown into trash cans at the end of the school day. It was practically clockwork. He could throw every senior who taunted him into just one trash can now. She just couldn't believe that no one would be doing anything.

Then she walked in between a row of lockers, and realized why it was so quiet.

Someone had already been through the Boy's locker room, and they had left an awesome path of destruction. Smears of red blood and guts were streaked across the floor like a modernist painting, clothes had been chucked all about the place and now hung from open lockers and were strung over benches. Chelsea couldn't help herself as she squatted down and inspected one tiny teen whose body was crumpled and partially trapped in the vents of a locker. The whole room was done up like that.

The best part though, was Chelsea could still see a few people scurrying about in terror of her gigantic form. They hid amongst the slaughter and were terrified that she was about to continue it.

And she wanted to.

In a way, she wanted to call it the most disgusting thing she had ever seen, but she absolutely loved it. Whoever had done this must have had a lot of fun, she thought as her finger slipped through the guts of some poor teen that had gotten in the way of this brutish giant. She wanted nothing more than to watch as this guy tormented some puny jock fuckers.

Gripping the front of her hooded sweatshirt, she began to fan herself off with the material, suddenly finding herself becoming flush. Her breathing was a little erratic as she sat down on a bench, observing the destruction around her. There was no denying it, Chelsea realized, she was feeling very... tingly.

At first, she wondered if this was Matt's doing. He had mentioned Liz going on a rampage earlier, and maybe he had done the same. Yet, they hadn't gone down to the locker rooms. They had no idea if anyone was even down here though. This had to be someone else's work.

Chelsea shuddered in pleasure at the thought, wondering what dude could have pulled this off.

She looked out on the destroyed locker room, and saw a pitiful little boy-toy creeping toward her, cautious of her gigantic frame. Clearly he didn't get the super-enlarged signs that she was becoming sexually charged observing the post-carnage locker room. Her lips curled into a smile as she stood.

Instantly the tiny man froze. When she took one step forward, he began to back away. When she took another, he burst into a run.

Chelsea laughed wickedly, her voice ringing off the tiled walls of the locker room as she lifted her whole leg up, her knee rising above her waist, and brought her foot down hard on the puny fucker. The little man screamed and dove, his legs becoming nothing but paste beneath the ball of her foot. “Crawl, bug,” she commanded the unlucky boy.

When the small man merely writhed in pain and screamed, she lifted her foot again, “I said crawl, bug!” At a pace slower than a snails, the man began to crawl forward, trailing blood and what little remained of his legs behind him.

Chelsea squatted down, and pinned him to the smelly sweat-soaked tile floor with one finger. “Was Frank Carlotta in this class?” She asked, her rich alto voice filled with authority.

“Yes! Oh God, mercy!” The boy screamed.

“Is he dead?” She pushed a little harder, unable to contain herself as she felt his back cracking.

“I... I don't think so. Please! Please don't!”

“It's a yes or no question, bug. Is Frank dead?” This time she pushed hard enough she did hear a crack.

He screamed in agony once again, and in a way she was amazed that she hadn't accidentally killed him. “He was taken!”

Chelsea licked her lips. Whoever had done all this did it to take Frank Carlotta, that sent another jolt of pleasure down her spine. She couldn't help but wonder what this giant tormentor was doing with him. Looking down on the bug, she just shrugged, and then pressed her nail against the base of his skull. With a quick shove, she popped his head off like a grape from the vine. “Thanks,” she said with a giggle to the corpse.

Rising to her feet, Chelsea headed for the exit, wondering if her new little pet had heard the exchange. Well, it didn't matter to Chelsea, the little drama nerd would see plenty of weird stuff from her gilded cage. Or she would if she did what she was told, Chelsea decided. She wasn't going to put up with shit from tinies.

Tinies, she liked that term. They certainly weren't people but bugs or pets or slaves. None of that quite worked like tinies did though.

She was happy to move out of the locker room, the stench of jock-sweat left behind as she walked down the hallway. Chelsea paused as she reached the end of the hallway, uncertain of where to go. It was a pleasant thought that Frank Carlotta was being tortured at the hand of some magnificent teenage giant but that didn't help her find Jenni.

Chelsea sighed and rounded the corner, kicking her foot against the ground in annoyance.

Then she saw him.

He was a tall and wiry guy, with a shock of dark hair, and the barest hint of stubble along his chin. He was dressed plainly, just a black t-shirt, and dark blue jeans. Besides his height and scruffy hair, Chelsea probably wouldn't have paid him much mind. In fact, he did seem somewhat familiar, maybe they had had a class or two together? He just didn't seem particularly noteworthy.

Or he wouldn't have been, if not for his shoes.

At first glance they were just a dirty pair of sneakers. The thick white rubber soles though weren't covered in scuff marks and dirt. They had pink and red streaks and splatter marks. Either this guy was really into gory horror movies and had an odd way of showing it, or he had just wrapped up his fun time in the boy's locker room.

For an instant Chelsea frowned. She had been imagining someone a little... hotter?

He wasn't bad looking by any stretch, but he wasn't exactly handsome.

Still, he was definitely her man, in more ways than one. Once she noticed the blood on his shoes, she couldn't take her eyes off of him. His long frame was propped up against a wall, one of his feet firmly planted against it. His eyes were closed as if he were lost in some deep thought. All Chelsea could think though was that he had just stomped nearly an entire gym class beneath his feet because he could.

Once more, Chelsea found herself getting flushed. The tiny girl in her sweatshirt's pocket forgotten, Chelsea peeled the hoodie off. She was happy as the cool air hit her toned skin, all she was wearing beneath it was a tight black tank top. Instinctively she cupped her breasts for a second, making sure they were both level and perky, not that they were particularly large or sloppy... or that she had ever worried about this sort of thing before. Chelsea shook her head, what the fuck had gotten into her?

Running one of her hands through her hair, the other traveled down to readjust her pants just in case her ass was falling out or something. With a deep breath, and her sweatshirt held loosely in one of her hands, Chelsea strolled down the hallway, directly toward the wiry youth.

He didn't notice her approach, still lost in whatever thought was overtaking him. Now that she stood within a few feet of him, she noticed something else: the massive bulge in his crotch. Chelsea blinked at it for a few seconds, the denim practically writhing. She looked back up at the boy's face, and could see the barely perceptible indications of pleasure alongside his lidded eyes.

“Hey,” she said, her voice taking on a husky, lusty quality. Chelsea couldn't help herself as she watched the young man lean against the wall, nearly bucking in pleasure.
His eyes snapped open, and they widened instantly upon seeing her. He stumbled for a second and then stammered, “Ch-chelsea Dewinter?”

Chelsea fought back the frown when he reacted to her like all of the tinies she had squashed, she banished it away with the fact that this boy had caused all the destruction that had made her so well... horny. “Yes,” she said, getting slightly closer, he was only a few inches taller than her. Not so tall that it was weird, but tall enough that it made her feel appropriately like a girl. “And you are?”

“B-bill,” he stammered once again, and then coughed. Suddenly confidence surged out of him as he said, “Bill. Bill Hoffman.”

She smiled up at him, and he found himself smiling back. Chelsea could tell he was nervous, really nervous for a guy who was also a senior like her to be talking to a girl. Of course, she realized, that he like the majority of people who had remained normal sized, was probably some kind of science geek or something. Social awkwardness was a prerequisite for that clique.

Chelsea snaked her arms up over his shoulders and around his neck, dropping her sweat shirt in the process. His body stiffened, just like little Annie's had, but unlike the tiny, Bill relaxed, his dark brown eyes looking down into Chelsea's gray pools. “I saw what you did in the boy's locker room.”

“Y-yeah?”

She nodded in response, and then leaned up ever so slightly and kissed him. She couldn't resist as she plunged her tongue into his mouth. He was confused and hesitant at first, but he quickly got the rhythm of it. Thank God, she thought as their tongues tied up, he's at least kissed a girl before. Chelsea broke off the kiss, and watched as he gasped a little for air, “I thought it was awesome.”

Bill nodded dumbly, as Chelsea's fingers ran along his stubble coated jaw.

“Why'd you do it?”

The wiry young man stared back at her and then spoke, his voice gaining in anger, “Because fuck them. They've given people shit for no reason for years, and well... now I could finally give them what they deserve. I mean... fuck, haven't you ever felt like this whole school is designed for these assholes who contribute nothing but shit on everyone else?”

Chelsea nodded in response, not fully getting the nerdy rage that intrinsically infected Bill's reasoning but she liked the spirit of it. Very passionate, very Romantic... very revolutionary. “It's like they've had it coming, and we're just the instruments of their demise.”

Bill smiled before leaning in and kissing her. “I knew you'd understand,” he murmured as he broke off the kiss, his eyes locking once more with hers.

She smiled back, kissing him tenderly on the jaw, her hands running down his back, and wrapping about his waist. His arms too were wrapped around her, and for the first time in a long time, Chelsea felt really good. Still, she had something that needed to get done, “Do you have Frank Carlotta?”

The tall boy paused, freezing once again like a deer caught in headlights. He coughed uneasily, “Uh, why?”

“Cause I'm looking for Jenni, and they're dating or well, at least fucking. Some tiny in the boy's locker room said you took him.”

“I... uh, I did.”

“So?”

“Uhm...”

Chelsea then felt the bulge of his pants writhe. She had barely realized they had gotten so close, but now she was suddenly painfully aware of the fact that she was practically straddling his leg. His cock bulge was rubbing against her crotch, and it was clearly very excited.

Except, Chelsea realized, cocks didn't move like that.

A wicked smile crossed her face, “Oh my God, that's fucking hot.”

“Uh... yeah?” He asked, confusion and fear across her face.

Slowly, Chelsea lowered herself down to her knees, her face level with Bill's crotch. Her hands undid his belt with ease, and unbuttoned his jeans. As she unzipped his fly, Bill stammered, “Wait, what are you doing? What if someone sees us?”

“Then we'll step on them,” Chelsea replied with a wicked smile as she gripped at his underwear. She pulled them down and was instantly greeted by Bill's shockingly large manhood. The beast was around half-mast and steadily growing up from a thick forest of pubic hair. “Wow,” she muttered as she stared down the barrel.

Her eyes then focused on the tiny teen who was struggling to maintain his grip on Bill's testicles. Chelsea burst into laughter, gripping Frank Carlotta with ease and placing him astride Bill's sill growing shaft. The once proud football star couldn't even straddle Bill's girth, his legs awkwardly splayed out beneath him. He screamed in terror as everything came into focus and he looked up at the gigantic Chelsea, and high above the enormous Bill.

“Hey, Frank,” Chelsea said with a smile. Her voice filled with sexual energy as she looked at Bill in comparison to Frank. “Jenni's not in class, and I was hoping you could tell me where she is.”

“Fuck you, you giant fucking freaks!”

“Aww, that's cute,” Chelsea stared up at Bill, who was still marveling at the fact that Chelsea's face was that close to his penis. “Isn't that cute, Bill?” She ran her fingers up and under his shirt, scratching at him playfully.

The wiry teen snapped out of it, and then his hand came down, his thumb smashing Frank into his massive shaft, “Yeah, it's kind of adorable.”

When the thumb lifted, Frank let out another string of obscenities before announcing that they would regret what they were doing.

“Who do you think you're talking to, you pathetic worm?” Bill asked, his thumb once more pressing the tiny man into his hot dick-flesh. “I could use you for fucking toilet paper and flush you down the drain like a piece of trash if I wanted to.”

Chelsea loved watching the tall nerd assert himself, it was easily the hottest thing she had seen.

“Now,” the big man continued, “Answer my girl's questions or you'll wish you were trapped beneath my dick.” She shuddered in pleasure at the thought of being Bill's girl. Chelsea never would have given him a thought before today, but now it was taking most of her will power just to stop herself from jumping him right then and there. She would have no problem leaving Jenni to rot and crushing Frank between their genitalia solely for their pleasure.

“Fuck both of you, I'm not telling you where Jenni is!”

“That's it, little dude,” Bill's hand rushed toward his shaft, but Chelsea carefully interceded, her own fingers intertwining with his.

“I hope you're ready for a wild ride, little guy,” Chelsea cooed sweetly before looking up at Bill, who seemed so powerful and manly at that exact moment.

Slowly she brought her tongue along the underside of the massive cock, before swirling it over the glans and giving the head a cute little kiss. Frank started to scream and tried to run as he realized what was about to happen. Bill on the other hand, looked down dumbfounded as Chelsea trapped the tiny jock between her fingers and set him down far further down the shaft, practically on the head itself.

Chelsea moaned as she opened her mouth wide and relaxed her throat muscles as best as she could to take in Bill's mammoth dick. As she traveled down it, she tickled it with her tongue, and had a field day with Bill's reactions. The tall boy moaned and practically collapsed against the wall while she continued to take him in. She stretched her lips just enough to take in the miniature Frank, his body falling to the side of the cock almost instantly. She felt his small body within her mouth, bouncing about, blindly stumbling against Bill's manhood, her tongue and her teeth. With careful muscle movements, she would toss him up against the musty cock and rub him against it.

She very carefully worked as much of the shaft as she could, and Bill was bucking from the pleasure. His eyes were shut tight and his fist banged against the wall as she continued to suck him off. It was very cute to watch him trying so hard not to come, Chelsea realized as she tossed Frank about once more. She ran her fingers up underneath his t-shirt again, playing them against his flesh to distract him. Suddenly, she could feel his whole body relax right before it tensed with climax.

Bill's load burst forth like a shotgun, and Chelsea found it hard not to instantly just choke on it. Still, her muscles started to work once again, and she let the viscous salty liquid slide down her throat. Using her tongue, she pinned Frank on the other side of her teeth so that he wouldn't be accidentally swallowed. When Bill was spent, she ever so carefully brought Frank back into the center of her mouth, amidst a pool of Bill's ejaculate. She stared up at her giant companion and opened her mouth wide for him to see.

The wiry teen burst out laughing as his hands began to tuck his deflating penis back into his pants. “He looks so fucking pathetic.”

Chelsea nodded, feeling the tiny man hold onto her tongue for dear life.

Bill bent down and stared into her mouth, glaring down at the little man, “Now answer her question or she swallows you with the rest, you little cum dumpster.”

“She'd be in the student council office! Please, please don't kill me.”

Bill's fingers carefully went into Chelsea's mouth and yanked Frank free. He dangled the small cum-soaked guy in front of him and shook his head, “You're fucking pathetic, Frank.”

Chelsea swallowed the last of the load and rose back up to her standing height. She looked up at Bill before leaning in and kissing him once again. While a lot of guys sometimes hesitated to kiss after a blowjob, Bill didn't. Instead he wrapped an arm around her and kissed her deeply. “Thanks, babe,” she cooed sweetly at Bill.

“No problem, Chelsea,” he gazed longingly into her eyes. He then coughed, and she could hear a nervous edge creep into his voice, “Uh, would you like to, I don't know, go out some time?”

Frank threw a little tantrum in Bill's fingers, something Chelsea could barely make out about them being two giant fucking freaks, and how no one should be able to think about dating after what they just did. She didn't care what a tiny thought though, “Sure. Do you know the independent theater in Willoughby? They're going to be showing Plan 9 from Outer Space this Friday. It's supposed to be terrible.”

“Oh.. kay...” Bill looked partially confused but it passed as he said, “Uhm, I'll call you?”

Chelsea nodded, her cheeks blushing as she leaned up and kissed him once more before grabbing her sweatshirt of the floor and pulling out her cell phone. “Sure, let me just give you my number.”

As Frank dangled between Bill's fingers, he and Chelsea exchanged numbers while sheepishly glancing at each other. She wanted to just jump him right there, but knew it would be better to get a hold of Jenni first.

Chelsea snatched Frank from him, and opened up Bill's jeans again. With ease she slid the tiny into the crotch of his underwear once more, giggling as she did. She zipped up his fly, buttoned his pants, and buckled his belt before kissing him. Chelsea carefully patted his crotch, making sure to press Frank into Bill's deflated organ, before walking away with a wicked grin on her face.

Bill laughed and smiled back, “You're very cruel.”

“Just a little,” Chelsea giggled back, turning into a stairwell and heading for the student council chambers.