- Text Size +

Angela Cavelli had always considered herself to be a fairly rational person.

She had had dreams of course, and perhaps she had made some choices that wouldn't be considered the most practical by some. However, when it came to her day-to-day life she was certain that what drove her decision making was logic, and reality, not wishful thinking. This is why what was currently being presented to her, was so hard to grasp.

For a brief moment, there had been a very bright flash. Angela had no idea where it had come from, whether it had been the lights malfunctioning, or something happening outside in the hall, or out in the school's athletic fields. She had no clue. She did know however that the flash of light, and the deep rumbling noise that had followed were most likely responsible for what happened to her.

She shut her eyes, and took another deep breath as she tried to truly accept what had just happened to her. When she opened her eyes, Angela was once more met with a very alien world.

High above her loomed her blackboard, craning her neck all the way back she could just make out the small sill that ran beneath it, where she placed pieces of chalk and occasionally the cell phone of a disrespectful student. On her other side, stood what she had finally come to understand was her chair and desk. The massive metallic structures were shockingly huge at her new height. She had no clue how tall she was, perhaps a few inches? Definitely less than a foot, that much was certain. There was no hope, as far as she could tell for a rescue. She needed to determine exactly what had happened.

With a deep breath, Angela began to move around her desk, walking with calm measured steps. If only she had shrunk, one of her students would have gotten up by now to come see what had happened. That meant that all of her students were in a similar predicament, spread out amongst their desks, possibly hundreds of feet in the air on their chairs. The fact that walking around her desk was taking so long infuriated Angela. She was used to clearing this space in a few easy strides, but now it seemed like it might take the better part of an hour to make it to their desks.

As she began to round the corner of her desk, Angela paused. She felt like everything had swayed for a moment. Then it happened again, with a little more force that time. The next time, Angela could hear a loud booming thud before the floor quaked once more. It was then that she realized how even it was, she was hearing and feeling the footfalls of someone who wasn't shrunk. The class was saved!

The door to the classroom swung open and Angela Cavelli barely able to even comprehend a being that was able to move a door that was taller than some mountains. Her jaw dropped as she realized who would be walking back to the classroom at that particular moment. Chelsea Dewinter, an intelligent but very lazy and troublesome student. The girl was positively enormous.

Her sneakers struck the ground with the sound of a thunderbolt, causing the floor around her to quiver like it was situated on the San Andreas fault. Angela's head immediately craned back as her eyes swept up the long denim towers of the teen, to the field of gray that was the sweatshirt she was casually wearing. She could barely make out the girl's face, only able to watch the light catch against her multiple facial piercings. Chelsea was her only hope but Angela realized that she had no hope of communicating with such a grand being. Especially since just as she finished processing the girl's size, Chelsea was already walking deeper into the classroom.

“Ok, this is weird,” Chelsea's voice boomed out across the room, and Angela Cavelli could barely process it. It wasn't that Chelsea had had a high pitched girly girl's voice, but it had always been distinctly feminine. Her voice now though, had a deep booming quality to it that seemed to make Angela's bones shiver. It was still the voice of a young woman, but it now had a God-like power behind it.

#

 

“Where is everyone?” Chelsea asked herself as she stood in the center of the classroom. Everything looked normal, like it was set up for class. There was writing on the chalkboard, people's notebooks were out and opened. Pencils and pens were littered across the desks. Even most people's book bags and purses were still laying around, so it wasn't like there was a fire drill. In fire drills, people normally took their stuff.

“Fucking weird,” she muttered to herself, completely oblivious to her classmate's predicaments on the floor, and on their desks. Most of them were too terrified of the enormous girl to do anything. Chelsea was Queen of the Outcasts, who knew what horrors she might perpetrate on her now shrunken classmates.

One boy wasn't afraid though, or at least, he was more afraid of getting left behind in the classroom than anything else. He rushed out between the rows of desks, shouting Chelsea's name as he waved his arms and jumped up and down. He kept running for her, not quite calculating the size of one of the enormous teen's strides.

Unsure what to do, Chelsea turned to walk toward her own desk, still mesmerized by the sight of everyone being gone but leaving their stuff behind. She didn't even look where she was stepping as she moved forward.

The fearless boy charged forward, but began to lose momentum fast as he saw her car-sized foot rushing toward him with startling speed. He began to back pedal as best as he could, but it was no use. The toe of Chelsea's sneaker struck him, knocking him onto his back and causing him to slide just a few more inches. He had slid just far enough to be directly beneath her foot as the thick rubber sole of her skate shoe came down on him.

Chelsea Dewinter snuffed him out in one step.

She paused as she felt something pop underneath her foot. She swore that she could hear a soft crunching noise, like she had just stepped on a nut or potato chip or something. Looking down at her foot, she could just make out what looked like blood splattered about her foot. “What the hell?” She asked as she bent down to investigate it. Her fingers dipped into the blood, still a little warm and sticky to her touch.

“What did I just step on?” Chelsea's voice boomed in the ears of Joe Keller. He didn't really know much about the enormous woman who now dominated his world, but Joe had seen what had happened to his friend Will when he tried to contact the giant teen. Chelsea hadn't even realized she had stepped on a person. Joe quivered in his seat, staring out at the massive plastic expanse wondering what he should do. Above him, Chelsea pivoted, and her butt now hung above him like an asteroid about to strike the earth. He stared up at, wondering how many times he had seen her walk by in the halls and thought about her butt. Sure, he didn't know much about Chelsea, but he had seen her...and thought about her. All of his impure thoughts raced through his brain as the blue denim covered ass rained down on him with alarming speed. The great ass knocked him to the ground before Joe felt the greatest weight imaginable on his chest. He couldn't breath, he couldn't see. All he could smell was denim mixed with her detergent before the pressure increased ten fold.

Chelsea wasn't concerned about who's seat she was sitting in with everyone gone, as she landed in the nearest one. Leaning back, Chelsea lifted her foot up so she could inspect the underside of her shoe. As she leaned back, Chelsea felt something wet and warm explode across her butt cheek, “What the...?” She turned around but couldn't see anything, and returned to the inspection of her shoe. A blood red gory mess seemed to be imprinted across the bottom of her shoe, ground into the treads as if she had forcefully stepped on whatever the hell it was. She leaned in, never thinking of bugs as having blood so red. As she looked at the gore, Chelsea swore she could make out a humanoid shape, legs, arms, a torso. “No...” was all she could manage to say before she felt something tapping down at her ankle.

Cindy had been horrified when she had seen what happened to Will for trying to talk to the enormous Chelsea. Will, much like Cindy, was far from one of the popular kids, she could often remember him ranting on the whole concept of the school's hierarchy. He shunned knowledge of the popular kids at school the same way he ignored the Kardashians and the Jersey Shore, which was why he had no idea that he had run right into the heartless outcast queen of Hayes High. Cindy wanted to believe that Chelsea Dewinter had no idea that she had killed at least two people since walking back into class, but a part of her was almost certain that the girl was delighting in the easy murder. Still, the same fear that gripped Will was in Cindy's mind, amplified by the additional realization that if no one contacted Chelsea she might kill them all without ever knowing they were there.

That's why Cindy had crept up to the enormous teen when she had sat down. It had been a major effort to slide beneath the denim of her pant leg, the material nearly as heavy as a stage curtain to the shrunken Cindy, but she had managed to enter into the darkness of Chelsea's pants. In the darkness, Cindy's nose was bombarded by a combination of Chelsea's skin lotion, sweat, and the smell of detergent from her freshly laundered jeans. Carefully, Cindy clambered up onto the hell of Chelsea's shoe, and began banging against the girl's ankle. After a few swings, Cindy's fists were already starting to hurt from hitting the hard bone of the giant girl. She knew she was saved though, when the denim rose behind her, nearly sweeping her away with it, and light poured down around her.

Cindy turned her head, and nearly screamed in terror as she observed the enormous face of Chelsea staring back at her. She couldn't help but tremble as she took in the sheer size of the girl. Her eyes were easily the size of Cindy's head, and as the larger girl's jaw hung open in shock, Cindy couldn't stop herself from imagining what it would be like to be dropped into the dark, dank cavern that was Chelsea's open mouth.

“What the fuck?” The goddess-sized young woman said, her voice literally shaking Cindy's bones. Before the small girl could react, tree-sized fingers had grasped her, plucking her up off Chelsea's shoe and carrying her high into the air.

Chelsea could only stare at the miniature girl that she held in her hand. The tiny being was positively mesmerizing as she squirmed against Chelsea's thumb and forefinger, her small limbs kicking and flailing about, occasionally banging against Chelsea's hand. “What the hell are you?” She asked the tiny thing, “Do you know what happened to everybody?”

Cindy couldn't believe this. She had been in classes with Chelsea for years, was the girl so self-centered that she couldn't recognize her own classmate? “I'm Cindy!” She shouted back in anger, “I'm in like three of your classes! How do you not know who I am?”

Chelsea blinked back at the tiny girl, fighting back the urge to laugh at her pathetically tiny voice. If the girl sounded like a little chipmunk to her, Chelsea could only imagine the power her voice had in relation to her tiny form. In response to the tiny girl's question, Chelsea merely shrugged her shoulders, “I don't know... So, what happened to everyone?”

“You don't know?!” Cindy replied in rage, “You don't know why you don't know me?! You self-centered bitch! You killed Will and Joe, and you probably didn't even know who they were!”

The tiny woman flailed and screeched in Chelsea's hands. “Will and Joe?” Chelsea then looked down at her shoe, and the gory mess. Rising from the seat she was in, she turned around and saw the blood stain on her right butt cheek and could see another mess of limbs of organs on the seat. “Eww, that's what that was?”

“They were people, you fucking bitch!” Cindy screamed, unable to control herself. All concept of getting help was lost on her. She couldn't deal with being this small, and she certainly couldn't wrap her head around someone who could be so callous.

“Hey, shut up,” Chelsea commanded with a squeeze of the small girl's midsection. A quick yelp and the little being stopped. “So everyone shrunk? Everyone's your size?” The small girl, apparently named Cindy, nodded. “Hmm,” Chelsea pondered as her eyes swept across the room. She could see a few more students, cowering behind desk legs, in complete and utter fear of her. It was like when the preppy freshman would see her coming but times a thousand. In comparison to all these tiny people, she was a living goddess. A giantess of immense proportion. In that instant, Chelsea really didn't care how or why it happened, but she knew she was going to enjoy it.

Setting Cindy down on a desk, Chelsea's eyes began looking for someone else to play with. In fact, her eyes were searching for the only person in that room she would ever really want to have leverage over. As she walked toward the front of the room, Chelsea could hear little Cindy screaming bloody murder on the desktop. With a smirk, Chelsea lashed her hand out at the little girl, “Fuck off.” Her hand struck the girl so hard, she swore she could hear bones snapping from the impact before the little thing went flying across the room to her death. At their reduced size, Chelsea couldn't hear the presumed gasps from all her tiny classmates but she assumed they were shocked all the same.



Angela Cavelli had watched the slaughter from the far side of her desk.

In some way, it didn't surprise her that Chelsea Dewinter would be so cruel to her fellow students. She always had a feeling that the girl had a mean streak about her. One of her colleagues had once mentioned that Chelsea had savaged some honors student at a pool party once. The boy had come to school the following week with a black eye, he hadn't spoken to any of his teachers about it but students often assumed that their teachers weren't paying attention to their conversations. Who knew what that boy had done to offend the now titanic teen. Now that there was such a size difference between her and everyone else, Angela was certain Chelsea would abuse her position in far worse ways than she already had.

The floor quaked again, and Angela looked up in terror at the looming form of Chelsea Dewinter approaching her desk. “Oh, Ms. Cavelli,” the gigantic girl boomed in a sing-song tone. “I think it's time that we had a little talk,” Her voice had become deadly serious, and Angela only realized at that moment that Chelsea had spotted her. Angela tried to step away from her desk but Chelsea's sneaker crashed into the ground next to her with such force that Ms. Cavelli was hurled to the ground. She looked up, terrified, as the giantess loomed above her.