- Text Size +

 

Bryce sat huddled on the bottom shelf of a bookcase, his arms wrapped around Kelly and Danielle. Both girls were sobbing quietly, their bodies shuddering against his as he tried to keep them calm. He rubbed his arms against their shoulders, and made soft cooing noises each time a sob wracked through their body. It was all he could do to keep them from becoming completely hysterical.

Of course, with their heads turned into his chest, both girls were spared the sight of an enormous Chelsea Dewinter.

The shrinking had come in a flash accompanied by a loud boom. If the sky hadn't been completely clear, Bryce would have thought that a bolt of lightning had hit the ground just outside of the school. That wouldn't have explained why the light seemed to come from everywhere at once, but he yearned for some sort of explanation. Something normal amidst this insanity.

The teenager had come to relatively quickly, finding himself sprawled out on the tile floor beneath his desk. Everything had stretched out to a degree that he could barely comprehend what had happened. After a few moments though, it had finally sunk in. He, and apparently everyone else, had shrunk.

At first, he hoped he was merely hallucinating, but as the seconds ticked by and his brain began to process everything as real, Bryce merely hoped that someone had remained normal sized. He wasn't going to lie, the brief thoughts of an enormous Danielle or Kelly had flitted across his mind before Bryce had thought of a gargantuan Jenni Fitztaylor waltzing in to save him and the girls. It was easy to imagine her beautiful frame stalking into the classroom, leaning down over him, her breasts the size of trucks. It was also terrifyingly arousing.

No one came though, at least not for a few minutes.

By that point Danielle and Kelly had rushed toward him, horrified by their shared predicament. Kelly had been the first to press herself against him, unable to comprehend the enormous world around them. Bryce would have thought Danielle, who had easily been as tall as him would have had more trouble being shrunk, but she seemed simply distant, her gaze lost on the now alien world that they inhabited.

It had been up to Bryce to take charge of the situation and move the girls to the bookcase. The way he looked at it, there was no way they'd be able to get someone's attention at this size, so they'd have to wait and hope someone who wasn't shrunk figured out what was going on. Bryce still kept his hopes secretly pinned on Jenni as the trio pulled themselves up onto the bookcase, away from where a giant foot could threaten them. That's where they sat when the door opened.

Bryce's hopes were dashed instantly though. The long tan legs of Jenni didn't come cruising through the door, but a pair of plain blue denim towers that crashed into the floor with astounding force. On the opposite side of the room, tucked beneath the bookcase, Bryce could see who it was. Chelsea Dewinter. Jenni's number one nemesis and a massive bitch. Of course she hadn't been shrunk, she probably was the one to shrink everyone as part of some crazy scheme to do something to the popular kids.

When Chelsea's voice had burst across the room, amplified like a stadium announcer, Kelly had let out a horrific wail and pressed her face deeper into Bryce's chest, his t-shirt already becoming damp from her tears. Danielle had held on until the killing started.

From their place on the floor, they had a perfect view of Chelsea's sneaker as it popped another student like a grape. They watched each one of her titanic movements until she had consciously killed some girl that was yelling up at her. The body sailed across the room in an enormous arc, before smacking across the back wall, and falling what seemed to be dozens of feet to the now shrunken students.

When Cindy Horvath's body hit the ground, that's when Danielle lost it. She screamed and cried and pounded her fists against Bryce's chest. As he held the tall brunette close, he heard her whispering, “Why couldn't it have been Jenni...” Apparently he wasn't the only one to hope the school's queen bee would come to save them.

Chelsea's torture of Ms. Cavelli didn't make anyone calmer. Bryce could see how terrified everyone looked out on the floor of the classroom. They rushed to hide inside of backpacks and purses, sliding themselves beneath large pieces of furniture amidst dust and grime, a few were left cowering behind the legs of desks too scared to even move.

However, it was the people up in their seats that Bryce felt the worst for though. They were left suspended in the air, merely waiting to see if Chelsea came to get them or not. At least one person made the leap, hoping to survive the fall, but when Bryce saw them hit the tile, he knew they wouldn't get up and move around afterward.

The enormous bitch's words rang through the classroom after Ms. Cavelli's screams had reached a fever pitch. “And now what am I going to do with you?” Chelsea said, her voice almost pitying the woman who had once been her teacher. Bryce could only imagine what she had done to Ms. Cavelli, beautiful young Ms. Cavelli. She had to have killed her, Bryce decided, and in her screwed up mind Chelsea was just speaking down at Ms. Cavelli's mangled frame. Bryce shook his head and bit his lip as one tear rolled down his cheek. He couldn't believe that she would kill Ms. Cavelli but he knew, he knew how much Chelsea hated their teacher, and she had killed Cindy Horvath without a second thought. A girl she had barely known, dead with a swipe of the giant girl's hand.

“I know,” the booming voice called out with elation. In the distance, Bryce could hear Chelsea rise to her feet. He looked out from beneath the bookcase, and saw Chelsea standing there, tying a dangling form to one of the belt loops on her jeans. The naked body of Ms. Cavelli hung against Chelsea's gigantic thigh, bouncing against it as the girl moved, a pensive look crossing the giantess' face. “Hmm, now what?”

Chelsea cackled in delight as an idea struck her, Bryce held the girls tight against him feeling the tears pour down their faces. They could all feel Chelsea's approach, each of her steps rattling the bookcase they hid in, each one sounding like a blast of thunder. “Where are those little whores?” Chelsea mused, and they could hear her inspecting their desks, picking up and dropping their bags while she looked for them.

Her feet were practically right in front of them, separated from the bookcase by a desk and slim amount of space. Bryce was terrified of those shoes, the hot pink and black coloring made them seem both menacing and girly all at once. A perfect way to describe the feminine monster that loomed over them. “I'm going to find you guys,” the giantess taunted as she turned about, her eyes scanning the ground for signs of what Bryce now knew for certain was himself and the girls.

The shoes turned back toward them, and Danielle began to whimper, “No, no, no, no...”

The desk in front of them was lifted out of the way, Bryce unable to comprehend the amount of strength required to move such an awesome piece of furniture. Chelsea's feet took that extra step to come before the bookcase, and then her redwood like legs seemed to implode as she squatted down. Kelly and Danielle both turned to look, screaming in terror when Chelsea's face came into view. The lip ring made her smile all the more demonic as her gray eyes settled on the trio.

Chelsea's hand came down, and while Bryce tried his best to get the girls up and moving there was nothing they could do against the enormous appendage. Before he could even get Kelly into a standing position, Chelsea's warm log-like figures wrapped around them. The hand reeked of the school bathroom soap, making Bryce gag from the chemical smell. He looked down at the fingers, taking in their strength and power but also the small imperfections; a scar here, a tan line from a ring she wasn't wearing that day, the way her black fingernail polish was starting to chip. As she held them in their hand, it was startlingly easy for Bryce to suddenly remember that Chelsea was another high school student just like them.

The resemblance disappeared however when Chelsea fell back into the chair she had moved to get to them and dumped them out across an open notebook. Bryce's open notebook he realized, gazing over his own familiar handwriting. Kelly and Danielle fell down next to him, barely able to pull themselves to their hands and knees as he merely gazed up at Chelsea, who leaned back in the desk before placing her hand down upon it. Slowly, her fingers began rapping against the fake wood.

“Alright,” Chelsea's voice instantly commanded their attention, “This is going to be very simple. You tell me what I want to know, and I won't hurt you. If you don't though... Well, then I'll have to punish you.”

Her fingers continued to drum across the desktop, causing it to vibrate ever so slightly as her pale gaze fell upon them. Bryce squirmed as her eyes narrowed down on him. Her lips parted, and the booming voice asked a question, “Where is Jenni Fitztaylor this period?”